The Sleeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LEATBT
LEATBT
510 Followers

He picked up his jacket,and walked towards the door, turning back to say,

"I've gotta say Terry, you put on a great party, next time Yuki fancies a drink be sure to call me, I'll bring the salami! Catch you tomorrow ... if you two are still alive!"

With that he left.

***

I looked at Terry who didn't seem to worried by Wayne's sudden departure.

"What do you want do, call it a night?" I asked.

"No way," he smiled, "Why don't we just take all this upstairs, it'll be more comfortable on the bed. I'll carry Yuki up, you fix us a couple of drinks and follow on!"

"Sounds good to me, I'll be right there!"

I poured another couple of shots, flicked the lights out and made my way upstairs to the softly lit bedroom.

Terry had stripped off and was just removing Yuki's skirt. Her blouse was already gone and she lay spread-eagled on the king size bed. I noticed a little trickle of Wayne's cum oozing out of her pussy. Terry had spread a large white towel beneath her to save the quilt. I was amazed that he had thought this all through.

"Hey, Jim, just in time. You want to take care of the boots and stockings?" he said with a wink.

I looked down at his sexy little wife and my cock began to stiffen again, I just wanted to get back to it.

"Err ...if its all the same to you mate, I think we'll leave those on.

"Eh? ...Oh yeah, I forgot, you're into all that! Ha, ... no problem, better strip off and come and join us then!"

We both settled down next to Yuki, one either side. Looking down at her as we ran our hands over her soft warm body, I was amazed that she was still sleeping soundly.

I turned to Terry.

"What do want to do now?" I asked "You gonna fuck her, or am I?"

"You go next, but in your own time, no rush is there! I've gotta tell you, I really want to try her pussy when it's full of cum. You know, like sloppy seconds, only this will be even better, sloppy thirds!"

As she lay between us, we each took one her hands and placed them around our cocks. Slowly closing our hands over hers so that she was slowly wanking us.

Terry looked down fondly at his wife.

"Look at this sexy little slut, lying there on our marital bed full of one mans cum and wanking two more cocks to get them ready to fuck her. I wonder what she's dreaming about?"

"I hope it's more cock!" I laughed. "Because I've got a bucketful of cum building up ready for her now, so if it's OK with you?"

"Be my guest!" Terry whispered, looking down at Yuki. "But as I said no rush, there's plenty of time for fun yet!"

I felt there was a kind of rush, If I didn't fuck her soon I was going to burst!

I moved down and lifted her legs onto my shoulders, looking over to Terry, I asked him if he wanted to do the honours again.

"Yeah, great!" he gasped, The feel of her soft stockings against my skin and the warm leather of her boots on my shoulders was giving me a stonking hard on, so I hardly noticed his hand slowly wanking my desperate cock as I eased it into Yuki. I was about to give his sexy little wife a real good fucking and if he wanted to be the one that slipped my cock into her I was not about to complain!

"Christ!" I panted, "This is easy, Wayne has loosened her up a bit, it feels like a bath of warm oil in here now, Wayne was right, he must have been saving this lot up for weeks!"

I lifted her bum slightly to get a good direct thrust, my cock felt so taught I could have carried her around the room on it!

"Quick Terry, chuck some pillows under her!"

He grabbed three and I lifted her while he pushed them beneath her bum.

"Oh yes, that's it, fucking lovely that is," I whispered, as I sank my cock up to the hilt!

"I'm going to give her a right royal fucking now, you still got that camera Terry boy, 'cause once I start there ain't gonna be no stopping me!"

I slowly built up the pace as Terry clicked away, he could do as he pleased now, I was just intent on ramming my cock into his delicious little wife. I kept building up the pace and then managing to slow down again before it was too late, if he wanted sloppy thirds, I was going to do my best to accommodate him!

I watched Terry filling her mouth with his cock as I built up steam, I had been going for a good ten minutes and there was no stopping now, all caution had gone. The bed was bouncing and Yuki was letting out little murmurs as I bucked my meat into her. Faster and faster, if she woke up now it was too late, she was going to get it regardless.

"Here it comes Terry, are you ready for this, I've nearly done pounding your sexy little slut, I'm gonna fill her with cum now!"

Slap, slap, slap, slap, as I hammered away, This was fantastic, just banging away as Terry urged me on, I could feel my spunk rising in my cock as thrustin to her, this was too much now, I had to let it go!

"Oh God yes, there you go, take it baby, take all that!" My balls exploded into her like a volcano, surge after surge filling her up as I kept up the onslaught, until finally I was empty and knackered. Pausing for a minute as my cock calmed, I forced the last few trickles of cum into her, before carefully pulling out my glistening semi erect cock, not wanting to waste a drop.

"There you are mate, she's all yours now! This is what you've been waiting for, one well fucked cum sodden little slut wife!"

"Oh yeah, this is it! I've been waiting a long time for this little treat!" gasped Terry as he took my place between her legs.

I slid up the bed beside her and wiped my limp cock over her tits before kneeling behind her so that she was leaning back against me. I cupped her lovely tits and rolled her taut nipples between my thumbs and fore fingers as Terry positioned himself.

With a loud squelch, I watched him ease his big fat quivering cock into Yuki's ravaged little cunt that had only just finished satisfying his two mates.

"Jesus, that is a-mazing! Oh yes! ... Fuck! That feels so good, I've dreamed of slipping into her well fucked pussy but I never thought it would feel this good! Oh God yes! You dirty little slut Yuki! Dirty little cum filled slut wife with a red hot juicy cunt! I'm going to punish you now, Yuki baby, your never going to want for more cock after this!"

Terry began slowly, and I watched in fascination as he built up the pace until he was banging away at her full tilt, all the time talking real dirty . As I watched and listened, it wasn't long before I stiffened again. I lowered her head and positioned myself beside her once more. I was soon riding her soft little mouth in time with his thrusts.

It wasn't long before I could feel myself coming to the boil again and was hoping get back in her pussy to shoot another load but Terry was nowhere near finished. Man could he fuck, made me wonder why she ever needed cock elsewhere! Finally, Terry let out an explosive gasp as he let rip with his cum. Seeing this and knowing that he was pumping a third load of spunk into her was too much for me to take, I pulled out of her hot little mouth and let my wad loose in streaks across her face and tits.

We both collapsed next to her breathlessly as we recovered. Yuki slept peacefully on.

"Well, how was it for you Terry, do you feel as though you've even the score now?"

"Oh yes, I think so don't you? And I should have some great photos as a souvenir as well, all in all a great night!" he replied with a wide grin.

"A great night indeed!" I agreed. " You have to give her credit, she sure can take some cock!"

We pulled Yuki back into the centre of the bed, making her comfortable before slipping back downstairs for a coffee. As we chatted, Terry looked at me.

"What?" I asked

"Nothing, just wondering, do you think you could manage another go?"

"Fucking hell Terry, don't you think she's had enough for one night?"

"Maybe, but she still up there on that nice big bed, ...still got those boots and stockings on that you like so much, what d'you think?"

I pondered for a minute, he had a point, she was up there, and still looking sexy as hell! My cock began to react and the more I thought about it the stiffer it became.

"OK you're on, as long as you don't think we're pushing our luck!"

Terry slapped my shoulder," That's the spirit, the only thing we're pushing is cock, lets get back up there!"

***

I glanced at the bedside clock as I slid my cock into Yuki once more, four AM, she had been fucking for four hours now, Good job she was so wet or she would never be able to walk in the morning!

We had her on her side now, one in her mouth and one her sodden pussy. We continued to slowly work our cocks into her like she was a rag doll. Fucking her at a lazy pace as we took our pleasure, chatting occasionally, then swapping round each time one us of fancied a change. We had pumped so much spunk into her that night, the urgency had now gone, we were just a couple of bad guys enjoying a lazy fuck! After what must have been an hour and half, we had both cum a few more times, when Terry made one last request.

"Hey Jim, lets prop her up on the bean bag over there, There's one more thing I want to capture!"

"OK Whatever you want, what's your idea?"

After he explained, we carried her over to the bean bag and made her comfortable, lying back with her head slightly raised.

Kneeling either side of her we began to work our cocks, taking it in turns to slip into her loose pretty little mouth, and then rubbing our cocks over her face, despite everything that we had done so far, this was a real turn on. Looking down at Yuki's sweet little face as she slept soundly, completely unaware that she was about to get blasted with the cum from two cocks was really getting to me. Terry was in charge, if he wanted us to toss ourselves off over her face, who was I to argue? We continued until we were both agreed that we were ready, Terry continued to snap away with his camera, then within a couple of seconds of each other we sprayed our spunk over her, smothering her eyelids, into her mouth and down onto her tits. I looked down at her as the last drops fell onto her tits. She would never know how damn hot she looked at the end of a gangbang she didn't know she given!

Finally, totally spent and knackered I made my way back to my room, leaving Terry, at his insistence, to tidy up and straighten Yuki out.

***

Next morning I finally awoke at about ten o'clock. As I slowly came out of my deep slumber my thoughts went back to the bad, bad things that we had done to Yuki last night. But even as a little guilt came over me, my cock began to grow at the memory.

After a shower, I pulled on my clothes and packed my bag ready for the afternoon flight back home. The smell of bacon was wafting up from the kitchen as I made my way downstairs. I was expecting to see Terry in the kitchen, but was met by Yuki, looking as fresh as a daisy!

"Hi Jim, sleep well?" she asked with a smile.

"Morning Yuki, just fine thanks, how about you?"

She looked at me and laughed.

"I'm so sorry about last night, it was really rude of me ignoring our guests, but if I drink I sleep like an angel, I think Terry gets pissed about it sometimes but I just can't help it!"

"Hey, don't apologise, We had a lot of catching up to do, so no problem." I answered feeling a bit of shit.

"Well, as long as didn't spoil your evening, that's the main thing. Can you give Terry a call, he's out front and breakfast is ready!"

Now feeling a complete shit, I was glad of the excuse to leave the kitchen. I found Terry in the garage sorting out a few boxes.

"Hey buddy, how's it going, sleep well?" He asked with a big grin on his face.

"Yeah, just fine, but I woke up with a boner as soon as I thought back to last night! How's Yuki, she doesn't suspect anything?"

"Not a thing!" He grinned, "She just apologized and said she hoped she hadn't spoilt the evening, I told we would probably let her off!"

Over breakfast I became convinced that everything was normal, Yuki gave me a smile as she caught me looking at her while she was eating. If only she knew that each time she opened her mouth to eat, I was thinking how good it had felt slipping my cock in there!

Finally it was time to leave, with my bags packed in the car, Yuki gave me a big hug and told me not to leave it so long next time. I waved as we pulled out of the drive as Terry headed the car for the airport.

***

After we left Yuki tidied up a little and made herself a coffee. She was about to sit down when the phone rang.

"Hi Yuki, it's Claire, can I ask you a favour? We have my parents coming over this evening and they wanted some pictures of themselves with the children. Bill's camera has packed up, do you have one we could borrow for a few hours?"

"No problem, Terry has a new one, I'm sure he won't mind. Do you want to come over in half an hour or so and collect it?"

After the call had finished, Yuki fetched the camera from the bedroom, noticing that it had been used she thought that she should download the images to clear it before Claire came to collect it.

Humming to herself, she settled in front of the PC, made the connections with the camera and sat back to watch the download. She took a sip of her coffee, but nearly choked on it as the first images started to appear on the screen.

***

To be continued!

LEATBT
LEATBT
510 Followers
12