The Sleeper Train Pt. 03

Story Info
The final chapter - the train returns home.
2.1k words
3.77
11.8k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary woke with the dawn chorus, snuggled deep within the covers of the large bed. It was her day of departure, and as she swung her legs off the bed and rose, glimpses of the night rushed through her mind's eye - the touch of his hands as they smoothed the oil into her pale skin, his soft voice in her ears. Stepping under the stream of hot water in the shower, she bit her lip at the memory of the urgent, masculine thrusting into her rear entrance. Her fingers paused at her nipples, tugging softly on them, mimicking the touch of the soft voiced man. Unbidden, her right hand had slipped between her legs, slim fingers tracing and teasing the folds of her vagina. She let a whimper pass between pursed lips, middle finger drawing circles around her clit, shaking her head and shoulders, "Nooo," her hand withdrawing momentarily before returning, finger swiping downward over the hood of her clit, swipe-swipe-swipe. "No!" She hissed at herself again, shutting the water off and stepping from the shower, her body electrified and tense as she towelled herself vigorously dry.

"Mind if I join you?" Lucy asked the blonde driver. He looked up, that easy smile flashing across his face.

"Please do."

"Thanks." She sat down on the uncomfortable chair, that was slightly too low for the table, and took a sip of coffee.

"I'm Jai..." Said the driver, "You're friends with Alice, right?"

She nodded, "Yes, I'm Lucy."

"It's nice to meet you... normally, this time." He said with an embarrassed grin. She couldn't help but giggle in response.

"Oh yes! Much better!"

The two of them chatted through her breakfast, a meandering conversation punctured with nervous laughter from both of them. The spell was broken by Alice, striding into the tiny canteen and hustling Lucy to work. Jai smiled and waved goodbye to her as he made his way forward to the engine.

The chaos of the footplate pushed all thoughts of the pretty girl from his mind as he took over the controls from the dirty, exhausted driver whose shift was now ended. Dawn had broken over the plains, and he breathed deeply as he stared out into the hazy distance, puddles of heatwash already obscuring the tracks.

"You fucked her yet?" Bellowed the engineer

"Fuck off"

The engineer laughed, "Young'un, you have a lot to learn about these girls... I know you fucked Alice the other night."

Jai laughed, "How the hell did you know that?"

The engineer fixed him with a serious look, "Because she's my daughter." He watched as the blonde driver stared, shocked, silent, as long he could manage before a gale of laugher tore out of him. "She's not my daughter you dickhead!" He laughed, doubling over and holding his thick thighs, "Oh but your face!" He gasped, "Fucking priceless!"

Jai tossed a grubby rag across the footplate, "You got me!" He chuckled.

"She owes me money, and sucks my cock to stop me calling it in."

Jai shook his head, concentrating back ahead, adjusting the speed as they began to approach the final incline before their next stop.

"...and that's why I think you should move in with me." Finished Alice, as the two girls double checked that the dining car was set to perfection.

"It makes a lot of sense." Replied Lucy

"And it would be nice - I don't want another random room mate, I'd rather have a friend."

Lucy nodded, the two of them had discussed it before, but this time they'd really talked details - and it did make a lot of sense.

"You know... yes... let's do it!" She said with a smile

"Yay!" Alice swapped a knife for a different one, and the two of them walked back to their serving area to wait for the first patrons, happy in the knowledge that their living situation was about to get much easier. The wages from the railway weren't good by anyone's mark, and needing to live close to the main station meant a serious squeeze on the finances of a single person. Alice's two-person apartment had cost her dearly - in wages and dignity - ever since her last room mate moved out without a moment's notice.

The Stationmaster drained his coffee, leaving for the night train was his least favourite activity. It was early evening now, just the wrong time of day to leave the house - not time for the evening meal yet, so he'd have a sandwich at the station, and by the time he returned, it would be late at night and nothing to do but slip into bed and try to sleep a few hours until the morning shift.

His wife was relaxing on their couch, looking as gorgeous to him as she always did.

"Off I go, my dear, I'll give you three bells when I'm about to leave."

She reached out as he straightened up from kissing her goodbye, catching the end of his tie and pulling his face back down to meet hers again.

"I hope it's an easy one for you." She said with a smile, after releasing him. Watching him adjust his tie, and take a deep breath before leaving.

"Love you, dear." His voice floated through the apartment, before the clunk of the door.

Phil could smell her perfume faintly, as he clumped down the concrete stairs. "I'm a lucky man, that I am." He thought to himself, as he exchanged a polite "Evening", "Good evening" with a besuited man on his way up the communal staircase.

The stationmaster's wife opened the red front door, leaning upwards to greet the handsome man in a smart grey suit.

"I saw him on the stairs again."

"Don't worry, Henry, my Phil is a creature of duty - he wouldn't come back and risk being late even if he'd walked out without his trousers!" She kissed the man again, her arms around his neck drawing him through the red door that closed with that same clunk once more.

Jai muttered softly to the train, "Easy girl, easy now" as it snorted and hissed steam, the last of the momentum ebbing and a sharp squeal of brakes bringing it to a gentle halt in the station.

"Nicely done, drive."

"Thanks."

Jai relaxed against the edge of the cab, sticking his head out the open window to breath air not saturated with grease, oil and coal dust.

Mary found her compartment, identical to the one she'd used on the way out, sliding her suitcase under the bunk in the same way, the same smell of wood polish and lemon in her nostrils.

The train eased out of the station after taking on fuel, water, supplies, freight and it's human cargo. Phil watched it depart, satisfied that his station had once again released the train right on time. Little did he imagine that at the very same time, his wife was bent over the arm of the couch that he had left her on. Her well-dressed lover thrusting hard and fast into her, approaching his climax. Pulling free of her body with a gasp and with fingers tangling in her long hair, pumping thick, creamy cum into her open mouth. Phil settled into his worn leather chair, propping his feet up on his desk and taking a bite of the sandwich his wife had lovingly prepared for him.

The train, as ever throughout this tale, thundered onward.

Night had long since fallen, draping the plains in a pitch blackness, speared by the headlights of the train and closing in after the glowing red tail lights. Jai patted the relief driver on the shoulder and wriggled his way through the narrow doorway to leave the footplate. His thoughts had already turned to Lucy, as he moved backwards towards the crew quarters. A knot of confusion, nagging at him - did she really like him? Did he really like her... Would the thing with Alice get in the way?

Lucy sat in the canteen, holding onto a cup of coffee that had long since gone cold. The door banged open and as she looked up, her eyes met his, and that smile appeared on his face.

"Hi" He said

"Hi" She replied

He stood there, looking at her, until she stood up holding her hands out to him. She pulled him in close, her body pressing against his, and they kissed, sweet and gentle.

She pulled away, looking into his eyes, "I'm not another conquest. I want to see you again, not here..." She motioned around the carriage, "Take me out when we get home, and we'll see where it goes."

"I... I'd like that."

"Meet me outside the main entrance, and we'll go for coffee."

"Okay"

She turned on her heel, wishing she could drag him back to her compartment, but she simply wasn't that way.

He watched her leave, and pushed his way through the dirty doorway into his compartment.

"Oh for fucks sake." He exclaimed, seeing the engineer sat on the edge of his bunk, thick cock lumpy with veins, disappearing into the mouth of Alice as she knelt at his feet.

"Young'un" He smiled broadly, "Come join the party... she don't mind."

The door slammed shut.

Mary had rested, dined and had a very interesting conversation with two men. They'd been travelling together, old and weathered the both of them, and were looking forward to getting home to their respective wives. Their tales of sights seen and adventures taken had captivated her until they bid her goodnight. She'd walked down the train, and become caught in a vestibule. Memories of the outbound trip surfaced, and she revelled in them, leaning once again on the window sill and letting the darkness slide past the window.

A pair of hands, gentle and confident slid around her hips and up her chest to squeeze at her breasts through the fabric of her dress.

"It seems that we are bound by fate, my lady." Came the soft voice, sending prickles of anticipation down her spine.

This time, she didn't speak, didn't protest. Her hands moved from the window sill and gripped her dress, lifting the skirts up, up her bare legs until she'd gathered the red and black material around her waist.

"Oh... very good, very good indeed." Purred the soft voiced man.

Mary felt wanton, blood rushing through her veins, heating her cheeks with a hot flush of desire as she exposed herself to the man. She bit off a moan as his fingers twisted then pulled on the silver secret nestled between her buttocks. It slipped free with a lurching pop, and immediately she felt the hardness of a man's cock replace it. Pushing, easing inside her rear entrance, he body opening around it as it slid through the resistance.

Mary closed her eyes as he began to thrust, gripping the material of her dress tightly as he violated her with such casual aplomb. His cock sinking into her ass, again and again, so fast and urgent this time. His orgasm came swiftly, thrusts jerking and stuttering as he grunted heavily.

"Good... girl..." He panted as he slipped free of her body. Did she detect a loss of control? This time was different to before, as if her abandon of propriety had caused a wrinkle in his carefully crafted plan. She let her dress fall into place and turned, only to be greeted by the empty vestibule. Mary returned to her compartment with a wry smile on her red lips, yes, this time was different.

Martin Johnson stood to look out over the platforms, watching the maroon and deep green sleeper train ease into the cavernous station. It was always an impressive sight, glossy paintwork, shining brass and clouds of white steamy smoke billowing. The beanpole form of Martin Bell strode onto the platform to greet the train, and within seconds of it coming to rest, doors were being flung open and a mass of humanity flowed onto the pavement.

Lucy and Jai walked hand in hand out of the concourse, they'd spent the night together, after he'd walked out on the scene in his compartment.

"My darling." The soft, deep voice purred as a hand caught hers. Mary turned, finally looking into the face of her husband, for the first time in three days.

"Bill!" She exclaimed happily, dropping her case and embracing him there on the platform.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" He asked warmly, nuzzling the nape of her neck.

"It was magnificent... you were magnificent." She enthused.

"So were you... happy birthday." He smiled as he leaned in and kissed her tenderly, pressing the silver secret into her palm.