The Sleeping Devil Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had rolled onto his side and was holding his knee and I saw an enormous and badly infected wound on the back of his right knee and winced at it. "I fell last Sunday..." he said but didn't elaborate further. The evil was gone from him now, replaced by something else, something that seemed suddenly to need me. I went to the bathroom hurriedly, forgetting I didn't have anything on and grabbed some peroxide and came back to him. He was watching me through narrowed eyes but I could sense that he was more than a little uncomfortable. "What're you doin?"

"I'm gonna clean that damn thing before it gets worse." I said to him and pushed him onto his stomach and proceeded to clean it out. In doing so I gasped, "My God Jaysin there's a huge piece of wood in there. Let me get it out."

"No!" he flinched away from me, then sat up and grabbed his boxers from my floor and pulled them and then his shorts on. "No I'll get that out."

"So you want to tell me what happened?" I asked him and he sat a moment with his back to me and I pulled on my own clothes in this moment. "You don't trust me or something?"

"Yeah I trust you but it's more than you need to know." he said, softly. He looked back at me and frowned slightly, thoughtfully. "Get some sleep. I'll talk to you in the morning." What else could I do but obey? I laid down and despite the throbbing in my uterus I was soon sound asleep. Whatever he'd given me was working well, well enough I didn't hear him leave. I woke to a note telling me he'd see me again very soon, and anger at the fact that this was becoming a pattern.

Stay tuned for Chapter 3...

12