The Sleepover

Story Info
Woman takes advantage of sleeping man.
2.7k words
144.7k
104
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rsn90
rsn90
39 Followers

Rob and Lily were busily preparing for their party. It was Lily's birthday and they were expecting guests within the hour.

Lily shouted over to Rob, "Hurry. We need those decorations up."

"I'm going as fast as I can. Why didn't we do this earlier?" He replied.

No answer. Rob expected this from his wife. She was a very last-minute type of person.

Rob and Lily rushed around and just managed to have finish setting out food and putting up decorations as the first guest arrived. Rob sat in his chair, catching his breath and watching as Lily answered. Even after five years of marriage, he still found himself oblivious to the rest of the world as he lustfully looked at Lily.

Lily was a fairly average-looking woman. She considered herself not overly attractive despite being the subject of many men's wandering eyes. She was tall, only a few inches shorter than Rob with auburn hair and wide green eyes whose color popped across a crowded room. Her breasts were Rob's favorite feature; they were like two ripe melons which matched her body perfectly. Her figure was curvy, but not too thin or thick. Rob considered himself a lucky man for marrying such an attractive woman.

As more guests arrived Rob had duties to attend to. He was in charge of food and had ready fired up the grill. Rob stood out on the porch: beer in one hand, spatula in the other.

Rob was also what might be considered an average looking fellow. He was taller than Lily, average height for a man. He had brown hair, but Lily liked to think of it as dirty blonde. He had blue eyes that were like two marbles set into a scruffy chiseled face.

As Rob stood outside he was startled by a sudden door being flung open. It was their friend, Katie, who had just arrived and wanted to say hello.

"Already avoiding the crowd, I see," Katie said wryly toward Rob.

"Just trying to make sure the guests don't resort to eating the legs off tables," Rob quipped.

"Come here and hug me, you..."

And with that Rob spun around and greeted his friend with a hug that nearly squeezed the air out of her like an elephant sitting on a balloon.

Katie was petite, especially compared to Lily. She was about half a foot shorter than Rob and had a very small frame. She wore her dark hair at shoulder length and had dark brown eyes. As Rob hugged her he had fleeting thoughts of lust. He had met Katie while still dating Lily at an old job and the three had become fast friends. But before Rob had set his heart on Lily he had considered asking Katie out and was very attracted to her, fact which he found impossible to forget when he saw her and which caused some guilt when he let his eyes wander to her in the presence of his wife. Rob had always mused, silently in his thoughts, about how funny it was that he was attracted so much to someone who was so physically different from Lily.

Katie sat on the porch as she caught up with Rob. Rob briefly went inside to bring food to everyone but immediately returned to sit on the porch with Katie. By the time they came in, they were both more than a couple drinks in and it showed on Katie much more than Rob. Lily had meanwhile been socializing with everyone else at the party and hadn't even noticed the two missing people.

"There you are," exclaimed Lily, "I thought I was going to have to cut the cake without you."

Lily blew out the candles to the applause of the guests, everyone ate cake, and then after a little more socializing all but one guest left to go home.

"Sorry we didn't get much of a chance to talk earlier," Lily said to Katie.

"Oh that's okay Rob kept me entertained," said Katie, "We sat on the porch shooting the breeze while he cooked dinner."

Katie, Rob, and Lily spent the next several hours in the living room talking and drinking. By now everyone was tipsy but Katie was in no shape to go anywhere.

"I should probably get going," Katie finally blurted out, "Let you two get to the real birthday present." As she said it she gave an exaggerated wink.

"Ohhh no you don't," Lily protested, "You're not driving anywhere. You can crash on our couch."

Katie offered no resistance. Lily fetched a pillow and a couple blankets and with that the matter was settled.

Eventually Katie had had her fill both of booze and conversation. Rob helped her to bed where she immediately passed out. Rob returned to the living room.

"So much for birthday sex. I don't think Mike Tyson could knock her out colder than she is right now," Rob said with a hint of disappointment.

"Well unfortunately I can't fill in for her on that but you can keep me company," Katie responded.

Katie couldn't believe she had just said that. She realized that in her drunken state she had just uttered what sounded like she wanted Rob. To Rob. This wouldn't be a problem except the truth was she did. Rob and Katie were mutually attracted to each other. In another time or place, they would have almost certainly ended up together.

Rob sat, unfazed by Katie's comment and did just as she suggested. Knowing she was hitting or had perhaps exceeded her limit, Katie had stopped drinking a little over an hour before. Rob did not and drink after drink went down what seemed to be a bottomless pit.

Katie could tell Rob had over-imbibed and he was beginning to drift. On the couch Katie was supposed to sleep on.

"Oh great," she thought, "where am I going to sleep?"

Katie wasn't even tired. She didn't know why but secretly she thought it might be a mix of alcohol and being turned on by all the one-on-one time with Rob.

Rob had completely passed out now and was asleep still sitting up on the living room couch. Katie looked over and a wicked thought crossed her mind.

She called Rob's name. No response. She poked him in the gut. Nothing. Again. No reply.

She couldn't stop looking at him and wondering. Wondering what he must be like as a lover and not just a friend. She was also extremely curious how he measured up. She had been with a few guys before but all she truly wanted was what she couldn't have.

Katie leaned over and laid her head on Rob's chest. She felt his warmth against her.

"I really should get him to bed," she thought to herself and then laughed out loud at the mixed meaning of what her thought.

Despite her repeated attempts Rob would not stir. Defeated, she laid down on the couch, head on Rob's lap. Finding it hard to get comfortable she decided that it would be impossible to sleep in her full clothes. She was used to sleeping naked and wearing full clothing was an unbearable way to fall asleep. She stripped down to her bra and panties in front of Rob. Even though he couldn't see her she felt so sexy and dirty doing it. She went slow as thought she were giving him a strip tease and even mockingly ground her rear into his lap as though she were a stripper.

Feeling much better she wrapped herself in a blanket and resumed her position. She tried and tried and tried to fall asleep but could not. She had convinced herself in her mind that she could feel Rob's cock through his jeans and smell its musky scent and that's why she couldn't sleep. Of course the thought never occurred to her that she could simply flip around so her feet were on his lap. She was too worked up by her own lust-filled thoughts.

Underneath the protection of her blankets she pondered what Rob's cock would feel like. In her hand. Inside of her. What it would taste like. Without being fully aware of it she reach down to feel her pussy, only to find it completely soaked as well as her panties.

"Oh well I can't wear these. They're soaked," she thought, giving herself mental permission to further expose her body. With that thought she reached down and wriggled out of her panties. Now she was practically naked, except for a black bra which barely concealed her grapefruit-sized breasts.

"I've already come this far," Katie said and without a second thought discard her bra as well. There was nothing between her and Rob but a single blanket, and his clothes.

Feeling much more free she thought she could finally get some rest. Not in the least bit concerned about how Rob would find her when he awoke she almost managed to drift off but was kept awake by the warm wetness that was still spreading between her legs.

Thinking she could relieve herself he began to rub herself. Taking a finger she made small circles around her wet pussy and forcefully rubbed her tiny clit. With her other hand she inserted a finger. Then two. She humped her hand and felt her orgasm approaching. She came with great force and moaned, loudly, into Rob's lap.

Now she was sure she felt Aron's hard cock pressing against her.

"It must hurt. It'd be such a shame to keep it locked away." She was mentally justifying her intended action.

Slowly she slid Rob's zipper down. She was just drunk and horny enough to be able to actually do it but just sober enough to be afraid of getting caught. When she hit the bottom of the fly with the zipper she got an instant rush of a very masculine scent coming from inside. She knew exactly that it was what she longed for. She reached in and managed to find the whole in Rob's boxers. Finally, she reached it: Rob's cock was already hard and was quickly getting harder. In her hand it felt like the only cock she ever needed. She could feel it throbbing, marching Rob's pulse as she slowly pumped up and down the shaft. Rob was fully erect by now. Katie was in awe of its size, not so much in size. Lengthwise is was fairly average. What Katie was really interested in was its girth. It was one of the thickest cocks she had laid eyes on. She imagined it penetrating her for the first time and how it might be painful to be stretched so much.

Katie was not fully conscious of her actions. He lust dominated her emotions. Without a thought she had begun to kiss the tip of Rob's penis. She licked the tip. It tasted exactly how she imagined. She lowered her mouth down. It was difficult to fit it all inside of her mouth. She was determined. She managed to get halfway down the first time before having to come up and take a breather. On the next attempt she made it and felt Aron's hair around his cock tickle her face and nose. She was in heaven.

After proving to herself she could take the whole thing in her mouth she began bobbing up and down, not going down all the way but enough that it would be immensely pleasurable to Rob. She realized as she was sucking that at some point Rob would need to come and since he was still fast asleep he would have no way of warning her. It wasn't Katie's first time giving head. She knew what some of the signs were that a man was about to climax. But she also felt turned on by the fact that she couldn't know for sure and Rob couldn't tell her. She knew she had to decide what to do with it. She decided on swallowing. It would be the cleanest way to break off and she had no problem with it. She preferred to receive the finale on her face or breasts but that wouldn't be easy to take care of in this situation.

She continued sucking and licking until she felt sure Rob would be ready to burst at any second. Faster and harder she went, but still nothing.

She thought she was doing something wrong. She had never had a man take so long to finish. Frustrated, she sat back on the couch and began playing with herself with one hand and Rob with another. She had never felt so sensitive and horny before. Her pussy tingled with every touch. She continued stroking Rob's cock slowly while she focused more on herself. She was coming close to another orgasm but she needed something... More.

She knew what had to happen. She abandoned her previous plan of swallowing Rob's load. She was going to have him inside of her. Very carefully she leaned him back a little more. She began to straddle him but immediately discovered his clothes were getting in the way and were uncomfortable. She undid Rob's pants and wiggled them off of him and then did the same to his boxers. Now she was naked from the waist down. Much better. She straddled him again and this time had no trouble plunging herself down his stiff shaft. It was the most amazing experience Katie had ever had. The girth of his cock felt like it was splitting her open from inside. It took a few minutes for her to adjust to its size. Slowly she slid up and down, adding to the lubrication with her own juices and widening herself enough to receive the full shaft. Once she got herself situated she quickly picked up the pace. She rode faster and harder and was practically screaming with pleasure. Luckily Rob was still passed out. She realized as she was riding him that she hadn't put a condom on him before she started.

It was a worrying thought but in her present state of mind not enough of a concern to stop her. She continued to bounce and as she did approached her own climax. It was unlike anything she had ever experienced. She looked down as it happened and realized she was squirting. She had never seen it in person before and didn't even know if it was really possible. But there it was, unmistakeable. She watched the clear fluids gush out of her as she had the most intense orgasm of her life. As her orgasm subsided another one began. But it was not hers. She felt a throbbing and a sudden rush of warm liquid. She knew Rob had come inside her. She carefully eased herself off her sleeping partner and looked down. Creamy white semen oozed out of her still-throbbing pussy. She couldn't resist. With a sudden motion she swirled a finger around the entrance and collected a good sample. She brought it up to her face and licked it off her finger. It didn't have much taste but the thought of Rob's semen inside her gave her goosebumps. She had never let a man come inside of her before. She wasn't on the pill so she always made her partners wear condoms.

Katie cleaned herself up and Rob and got his clothes mostly back on. She had a little trouble with the pants but managed to get them up enough that it wouldn't be suspicious. Katie got her clothes back on, minus her panties which she threw in her bag. Finally, she laid down and got some rest.

When Rob woke up he had a terrible headache. Katie was still asleep on the couch, her feet on his lap. He carefully picked up her feet and placed them back on the couch. Despite his grogginess, he felt strange. His boxers felt bizarrely twisted. He thought nothing else of it.

Lily woke up a little while later and then Katie. After a quick breakfast, Katie decided it was time for her to go and left to return home.

About two months later, Lily got a phone call from Katie. The two chatted regularly but from the tone of Katie's voice this sounded urgent. Katie was pregnant, she told Lily. Lily was in shock. She couldn't believe what her friend was telling her. When asked who the father was, Katie merely told her friend it was some guy she had hooked up with and had a one-night stand. Katie knew it was Rob's baby. She hadn't been with anyone since that night. But she couldn't tell her friend. Not yet.

rsn90
rsn90
39 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Poor

Nice plot and situation but you botched it with lazy writing and inattention to detail and continuity. Lily sort of magically fades away into sleep while the scene goes on...not real. Characters need to be more developed. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you need to edit

you mix up names more than a couple times.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Three on One One guy, tied down by three girls.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Baby Crazy An already crazy Katie craves a holiday breeding.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories