The Sleepover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me Caryn. Please, please Caryn. I want you so bad. I love you. Oh god, I fucking love you!"

I screamed and buried my face in the fold of her drenched neck, stifling the words that came flying out of my mouth. I came hard and long onto her fingers, grabbing onto her tits to steady myself. My entire body shook with uncontrollable force. Yet, I still had the energy to finish her off. I wasted no time.

I pulled her boxers down to her dainty tattooed ankles and crouched onto all fours at the far end of the couch.

"I want to taste you. Cum for me. I want you to cum for me. Right in my mouth, Caryn."

I started at the base of her ankles, running my mouth and hot breath over her. I let my tongue escape at random, moving up, up, up. Up her defined calves, her bony knees, her tight thighs. I teasingly lapped at her clit, taking deep whiffs of her delicious scent. The sight of her almost bare pussy gave me even more motivation to finish her off. I pushed her thighs apart and let one leg fall down to the ground. I then took a deep breath and placed my tongue deep inside the folds of her pussy. I watched her toes curl and her leg shoot straight out, flailing about in the air. I licked her in circles, around and around, while I continued to rub her delicate pink flesh.

"Uhhh...yess....unghh...more...right there...oh fuck...yes, yes YESSS!!" she screamed, as her hot juices flowed into my hungry mouth. I devoured her and swallowed her up as her legs closed tightly around my body, squeezing me until she was finished flooding into my mouth.

I collapsed in a heap onto her bare stomach, laying in between her legs. She ran her hands over the top of my head. What now? I was so nervous. What if things were awkward and would never go back to normal? What if she regretted it? Who would be the first to break this awful silence?

"Hahahahaha!"

She laughed. It was a guttural, honest, deep-throated laugh that sounded like music. I laughed too. Soon the room was ringing with our laughter. We got dressed without words. Nothing but giggles and sudden guffaws under our breaths.

Now fully clothed, it was time for bed. Caryn folded out the couch on which I had just consummated my feelings for her, and brought me a blanket from her bedroom.

"Won't you stay?" I asked, almost desparately.

Silence.

"Did you say...you...love me?"

Silence. This was it. She was going to be weirded out and ask me to leave. Forever. Say something.

"Well, I, you know, it was all just so...and I..."

And she kissed me. It wasn't a kiss in the heat of passion. It was just a kiss of understanding and perhaps sympathy, true and simple, flat on my lips. A tear ran down my face.

"Goodnight." she said neutrally. She disappeared into her bedroom.

Embarrassed, I let myself out in the morning. I haven't seen her since. I hear she has a new boyfriend. Just one more kiss Caryn...just one more kiss.

12