The Sleepover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,449 Followers

"Shut up and fuck her," Chrissy said, using the word for the very first time I could ever remember hearing her use it. "Try and pretend I'm not even here."

"Easier said than done," I thought to myself, though I now plunged purposely into Chantel's hotly clenching cunt, hearing the sound of my daughter's footsteps as she circled the bed coming up behind her friend, the realization as she did so that she could now visibly, and clearly see my prick plunging in and out of her friends cunt, her father's cock...hard, erect sliding in and out of the same sweet split that she herself had been eating and licking only a short time ago.

"How's it feel?" she asked. I knew she was speaking to Chantel, and said nothing.

"Unlike anything I could have ever imagined!" She admitted, once again grinding against me now in a circular motion as I lay still, allowing her to experience her own tempo, pace, and pleasure.

"Has he cum yet?" She then asked, speaking to Chantel as though I wasn't even there.

"Not yet, though he's been close a couple of times I'm sure." I could see her eyes now as she looked down at me, smiling. "Can you manage more than once?" she asked hopefully.

"Yes," I said directly. I'd never had a problem with that, even though it had as I said, been a while. Obviously Chantel was hoping to make a night of it, and under the circumstances with it being her first time, it was my intent now to see to it that she wasn't disappointed either.

"Good, because I have a feeling it's going to be a long night, a very long night indeed."

For some odd reason, I had to agree with her, though I wondered for just how long my own daughter would stand around watching us, before it started to weigh on her mind and forced her to finally leave the room.

"Do me....doggy style," Chantel told me then. "I've always wanted to try that," she announced. Quick as a bunny, she slipped off me and stood next to the bed, next to Chrissy, throwing her arm around my daughter's waist, and then giving her a brief sincere little kiss. I figured it to be one of reassurance, an attempt to calm her of any misgivings or concerns, until she lowered her head capturing one of my daughter's sweet tits in her mouth, sucking it momentarily, causing me to once again realize as she did that Chrissy was just as naked as we were. Chrissy moaned, allowing her hand to reach up and begin fondling one of Chantel''s breasts as they stood there together, the erotic scene taking place in front of me now, one that I didn't want to look at, but didn't want to look away from either.

"Ah so...you wanna fuck or what?" I asked, using the vulgarity of my words as a way to hide my nervous excitement, my own un-assured worries in having my own daughter actually standing there watching the two of us.

Reluctantly, Chantel gave up my daughter's breast and crawled onto the bed, her full sculptured ass now turned towards me, which she now slapped with her own hand, the sound of that firm slap filling the room as she did it again to her other cheek.

"Do me baby, do me! Hard and fast now, fuck me as hard and as fast as you can, I want to feel that first load of joy juice shooting into my cunt!"

I quickly mounted her there on the bed, sliding up and in behind her, thankful to some degree that Chrissy now stood off to one side and behind us, I wasn't sure I could look at her, see her as she stood there watching the two of us, even if she was, even if she enjoyed watching this, watching me, fucking her friend, my friend, I wasn't sure that I would be able to continue should I see even the slightest look of hesitation, disgust, or remorse cross her face.

I plunged deeply into Chantel's cunt, over and over again, holding on to the fleshiness of her ass, driving into her deeply, nearly forcing the air out of her every time that I did.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Chantel cried out over and over again.

And I did.

I knew that it wouldn't last however, or that I would...not for much longer anyway. And just when I was about to give up the ghost, the edge I had been standing on for far too long already about to give way at any moment, when I felt, then heard Chantel's orgasm finally consume her. Her pussy became a whirlpool of slippery sucking silk that consumed my prick, then back-splashed against it as she actually discharged her female cream, surprising us both. Her cry of ecstasy was ear-piercing as she screamed her pleasure, thrusting back against me, her hand reaching down between us to capture me, holding me within her as I felt the first surge of my own explosion suddenly erupt, then like a fire-hose finally connected, jettising the streamers of hot thick rich spunk that filled her opening, bathed the deepest recess of her virginal passage, mingling now with the creamy sweetness of her own hard felt spending.

Weak-kneed, I collapsed off to one side there on the bed, sensing as well as feeling Chantel doing the same beside me, my eyes tightly shut as though glued for a moment as I fought desperately to regain my composure, just as I felt the softness of her hand, followed by the delicate exploratory tickling of my still purple swollen head, all sticky with the slime of my own juice, and Chantel's.

"Oh my God! Chrissy! No!" I fought weakly, my mind a blur with emotion as I felt the touch of my daughter's own mouth surrounding me, tasting me, and licking me. Seconds later, a second pair of lips joined hers as Chantel slithered down on the bed where the two of them now passed me back and forth like a baton in a race.

"No Chrissy, no!" I moaned. "This isn't right," but it came out as more of a whisper, more as to somehow assuage myself I'd said it, rather than feel it or actually mean it. The two of them continued, continued to lick and suck me clean, kissing one another, then sucking, licking, pleasuring me once again until I could feel the renewed surge of hardness bolstering my shaft.

"Daddy, now...I want you to fuck me," she said.

I had no words to answer that. We had already taken things too far as it was. But she continued, fearing perhaps that there would be.

"Please daddy, at least just this once, I don't want to go off to college and be some naive young girl about it if I really do meet someone. I want to know what to expect, what to experience, and how it should be, and know the difference if it isn't."

Maybe it wasn't the best reason in the world to give, but it gave me the justification I needed in hearing it. "Ok, just this once," I said meaning it. "As long as you don't hate me afterwards."

"Hate you? I could never hate you daddy, and besides, all this was my idea to begin with!" she said grinning now. "I was worried that you'd hate me for even trying it, that's why I hoped Chantel would be willing to go along with it, since she's always the one who keeps talking about doing you herself, with or without me!"

When Chrissy crawled up onto me, I still had to somehow see her as the woman she now was, the woman she'd become, and not look at her as my daughter. Strange as it may sound, as my hands cupped her pert breasts, fingering her small pink little nipples, I somehow managed to disassociate myself from her as being my own daughter, and looked upon her then as the sensual young woman that she now was. Even more so as she placed herself upon me, Chantel now standing off to one side, holding my prick, guiding it ever so gently into my daughter's cunt, rubbing it back and forth against the rapidly slickening surface of her split, until satisfied, holding it in place as Chrissy gingerly slid down my shaft, impaling it deeply inside her for the first time.

Chrissy was even tighter than Chantel had been if that were even possible, and certainly just as wet. The ease of motion, sliding in and out of her was heavenly, as were her surprised moans and groans of delight.

"Oh fuck Chantel," she said using the now erotically sounding word once again. "You were right, this is unfuckingbelievable!" she announced joyfully, lifting herself slowly, and then pouncing down on my cock rapidly, quickly like a cat stalking it's prey. "Oh fuck yeah!" she mewled once again, her hands now over mine as they caressed her breasts, pressing them even more fully against herself as we lay there rocking back and forth together.

At first, I didn't even realize it, until the sweet musky scent of Chantel's pussy forced me to open my eyes. For only a moment, I saw her sweet succulent cunt descend, then cover my mouth as she sat down on my face, facing towards Chrissy who sat astride my cock. I couldn't see, but could only sense their combined movements, touches as they fondled one another above me, Chrissy fucking my prick, Chantel's cunt rubbing back and forth against my face until my lips, tongue began to dance on the floor of her clitoris, capturing it to hold it, gingerly suck it before letting go, only to lightly flick it furiously in tune, and in tempo with each thrust of my cock inside my young daughter's glistening quim.

"How's that feel?" I heard Chrissy ask.

"Wonderful, he's damn good at it too," Chantel told my daughter. "You're going to have to try this too!" she added.

"Oh...I'm planning on it," she announced, "after all, we have the entire weekend."

I distinctly remember telling her that it would be "just this once", but perhaps to her, that meant just this weekend, or this time together, or whatever. At the moment, I wasn't about to argue the point, nor did I really care any more either. Never before in my entire life had I felt such exquisite pleasure, such joy, and such love. And though I lay there, my prick deeply embedded inside my own daughter's cunt, her best friend mashing her own against my face, I felt no guilt no sorrow for this moment in time we were sharing together. The closeness we had always had, always known, somehow becoming even more solidified than ever before.

Before long, Chantel came again, spending herself against my face, the rush of her liquid rapture cascading in a frothy rich torrent of cream into my mouth as I suckled her clit like a nipple, hearing her now all too familiar high-pitched scream of delight. Her release, triggering my own as well as my daughters, as I again pumped yet another full hot sticky load into Chrissy's cunt, the spasmodic clenching of her own orgasmic bliss, milking it, carrying us both away for a time into a completely different universe.

We lay together in a heap for a while, catching our respective breaths, clearing our heads, that for a moment concerned and alarmed me as I worried that the moment would soon come of realization and remorse for all we had shared together.

"Come on dad...up! Up!" Chrissy announced taking my hand as she and then Chantel pulled me out of bed. "We all need to shower before round three," she announced.

"Round three?"

"Hell yes! You're not THAT old...or would you prefer the two of us go downstairs and finish doing one another while you go back to bed and sleep?"

I found myself being pulled into the shower stall with the two of them, literally, as my cock once again hardened, surprising even myself as it did. Getting even more so as they stood there in the shower, washing and caressing one another, which I felt was more for my benefit than for theirs, though it became obvious to me that they were used to doing this together, and perhaps had done so more times than I could have ever imagined.

After our shower, I had followed them back downstairs into the living room, where they soon sat side by side, fingering one another, again perhaps for my benefit as I got more and more aroused. I watched as they used that little blue vibrator on each other, watched as they licked, sucked and tickled each other's breasts, and then curled up into a side-by-side 69 on the floor until I could take it no longer. Moving in, I soon captured my daughter's clit with my mouth, sucking it tenderly, expertly, feeling her spastic convulsions of ecstasy moments later when it came, feeling her come, tasting her sweetness as she did, just as Chantel did again, tasting my own as I came in her mouth at nearly the same exact moment,

We rested, we played, or rather they did, until I was hard and erect once again, joining them to explore, experiment in ways I had not thought possible up until now. Throughout the entire weekend we touched, fondled, fucked in every way imaginable, until pure unbridled exhaustion ended it, when I could no more even get it up. But they too had expended themselves, happy and delighted with the adventure we had all shared.

When Monday came, I drove Chrissy up to the new Campus where she'd be attending school. Chantel had come with us of course, to say good-bye to her friend for a while, until her next visit in a few months at least.

They hugged, saying their good-byes. "You take good care of my father now, promise?"

"You know I will," Chantel answered, turning to look, smiling towards me. "That's a promise."

"I'm counting on it, until he decides to find someone else, or we do..." Chrissy added as she came to give me one last kiss and a hug. "I'll be back in a few month's, so lets plan another special weekend together when I do," she said, then darted away up the steps and into the building before I could respond to that. Chantel merely laughed, taking my hand as we headed back to the car.

"She didn't mean..."

"Of course she did," Chantel grinned. "You know how she can be when she wants something."

She was right about that, I did. Chrissy would always be my little girl, even if she was all grown up now and a woman in her own right. All she ever had to do was look at me and say please, and I was butter in her hand.

"Oh and by the way, I'm supposed to give you something on the drive back."

"Oh? And what's that?"

Chantel grinned, leaned over and whispered in my ear, "A nice long slow blow-job on the way home."

I shook my head. "I don't know about that Chantel, maybe it's not such a good idea."

"Please daddy? Please?"

Now how could I possibly say no to that?

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,449 Followers
12