The Sleepover Ch. 02

Story Info
I needed more.
1.1k words
4.18
27.8k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I got up out of bed I put my black lace thong and my big T-shirt back on & made my way out of the room. I heard another door open I wasn't sure who it was so I went to go take a look. I saw Liz coming out of her room, and I noticed she was out of balance.

"Are you okay Liz?" I asked.

"I'm fine I already took my medication, but I needed a glass of water I'll be in bed in a bit, you should go back to bed you have work in the morning sweety." She replied.

"I was in bed, but I came for a glass of water too." I said, while looking over her shoulder.

I don't know what I was doing exactly, but I was too horny to even care.

"What's the medication for?" I asked, pouring a glass of water.

"I have trouble sleeping, that's where Ashley gets it from I'm surprised I haven't fallen on my face yet I should be getting back to bed honey this medication is starting to kick in have a goodnight." She said.

As she made her way back to her room I could only watch the hallway light hoping I would see Mr. Scott's silhouette in the light. With such disappointment I didn't see him making his way out of the room. I thought about going back to bed but I knew I had to have this man again.

The only other thing I could do besides wait was going for him, and that's what I did. After waiting five minutes after Liz went back to bed I made my way down the hall. Hoping a floorboard would creak and he'd come out to see me. When I got to the door I froze. I knew what I was doing was wrong.

I reached out for the door knob and turned it anyway, after the small taste of him I needed to have him inside of me again. I slowly pushed the door open hoping Liz was already passed out from her medicine.

Luckily for me she had an alarm clock on her night stand that had a screen with a light bright enough for me to know she was already asleep. I walked over to the bed on the right side and I saw Scott in bed.

I didn't know if he saw me or heard me walk in but the first thing I could make out with the small light in the room was how hard his dick still was. I caressed my hand on it and I felt him put his hand on my arm.

"You didn't have enough did you?" He questioned while caressing my arm.

"No, I need you inside me again!" I exlaimed.

He got up out of bed and picked me up walking out of his room and into the guest room. When he walked in he turned the light on and laid me on the bed. Just these small little things had me turned on even more and I felt my pussy get even more wet than it already was.

He began to kiss me and make his way down my neck while he slowly ran his arms on my thighs and on to my ass. I felt him squeeze it while running his hand up my shirt and on to my tit.

He then took my shirt off and began kissing my body and sucking my nipples making them harder. I stopped him because I had enough I needed that dick in my mouth.

I got him off of me making him lay on the bed, I got on him and started kissing him while I rubbed his dick with my hand. As hard as it already was I knew he wanted me suck it so I made my way down.

I pulled his pants down and then his briefs and out came this long thick dick, I licked my lips and went for it. I put it in my mouth and started to suck his dick while he moaned. I felt it go down my throat once again, I went for his balls.

I started to speed up little by little until I heard him say don't stop and he came in my mouth. I swallowed his cum and he picked me up putting me on the bed once more. He began to kiss me and make his way down to my neck my tits and he made his way to my panties.

"As sexy as these are they gotta go." He said while smirking.

He pulled my black laced thong off and I felt it sticking to my pussy from how wet he had made me. He sniffed them right before putting them on top of his pants. He opened my thighs and began biting me ever so slightly. The bites became kisses and he then started going to work on my pussy.

He licked my clit and started to put his tongue in my vagina. It felt so amazing I felt him suck on my clit and he then put two fingers in my pussy. I began to moan and I started pinching my nipples until I came.

He started standing up and licked my pussy one last time before he put his dick in. I gasped for air, I was so ready to cum once again. He started with long strokes and this had me going crazy I wanted to cum so bad.

I asked for him to go faster but he began to tease me and pulled out his dick to slap it on my pussy a couple of times. This made me go crazy I instantly pulled away as he was going to put it in again and asked him to lay down.

He did as I asked and I climbed on top to ride him, maybe this time I'd get exactly what I wanted. I sat on him while he caressed my body and bit his lip. I put his dick inside my vagina and started grinding. I knew he loved what I was doing because of the way he was moaning.

I decided to tease him a bit and start slowing it down a bit but he grabbed me by the waist and started to really fuck me until I came again. I laid on the bed breathing heavily from how much I had ran out of breathe.

"As much as I would love to stay and fuck you some more, we both have to get to bed because we have work tomorrow, I'll make sure Ashley has a second sleepover with just the two of you." He said as he got up and started handing me my shirt while he put my thong in his face to smell once more before putting it away in his pocket.

"I sure hope so, I'll be coming by more often from now on." I said as we parted ways down the hall and into different rooms.