The Sleepwalker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,087 Followers

"Hi mom!" Josh embraced his mother warmly. He resisted the urge to kiss her on the lips, placing a light kiss on her forehead. As he looked over her head at the large man, it seemed to Josh that his eyes glistened, almost as if he was going to cry.

"Josh, I want you to meet a longtime family friend and the owner of this Bistro, Allen Krane!"

Josh extended his hand and Allen took it in a firm grip. Allen was startled by how similar they looked. "Pleased to meet you!" Josh said politely.

"And I you," Allen said. "But we met many years ago. In fact I used to change your diapers." There was a sadness to Allen's tone as he shared this information.

"Allen knew your father," Carol added somewhat nervously. Although she knew, there would be no secrets between her and Josh, the type of relationship the three of them had was not something she wanted to explore just yet.

Josh thought he detected an undertone of...something. Before he could analyze it, Allen jumped in. "Chandra, take my guests to the island grotto. I must go to the kitchen and prepare something special."

"The Island" was a private dining room created by Allen for special guests. It was actually an outdoor garden covered by canvas with trees and flora artfully concealing the walls. The stream that meandered throughout the restaurant circled the island and looped back to the foyer. From the restaurant proper, trees and bushes shielded the dining room. The table that the maître de showed Josh and Carol to was covered by a pergola laden with tropical flowers. White sand covered the area around the dining area.

Deftly, Chandra helped Carol into chair, then stepped smoothly to Josh's, and held his for him to sit next to her. They would eat facing the simulated beach. He moved quickly to a bottle of Pinot Grigio chilling in the bucket. As he poured the chilled wine, he informed them he personally would be their server. Chandra turned to the warmer, pulled out two dishes and sat them on the table in front of them.

Indicating the dish to the left, Chandra identified it as an Artichoke dip; the one on the right was a Tuscan salad. A large tray of warm focaccia bread was in the middle. He indicated a small panel between them but under the table. To insure their privacy, a green light would glow when the next course was arriving. The effect was that they were the only two people on a tropical island.

They both took a sip of wine as the waiter moved away. Carol broke off a piece of bread and dipped it delicately in the dip. "Mmm, baby, this is really good!" She dipped her bread again and offered it to her son. Josh leaned over a nibbled a morsel from her fingers.

"That is good!" Josh broke off a piece of the bread and scooped up a portion of the seasoned tomatoes in the sweet and sour vinaigrette. He took a bite and then offered it to Carol. "Try this!"

She placed one hand on her son's, leaned over and took a delicate bite. "Delicious!" Her tongue licked her lips to remove the oily vinaigrette.

"Mmm, I like how you use your tongue," Josh teased.

Carol laughed and took a sip of her wine. "If you only knew," she laughed.

They held each other's eyes for a moment. Then Josh offered a toast. They clicked glasses and drained them. He refilled the glasses. For the next few moments, they alternated feeding each other and sipping their wine.

"Mom, where is all of this going?"

Carol took a sip of her wine and turned to face her son. Her dress rode up revealing most of her tanned thighs. "I have been and always will be your mother. The fact... that...that we added sex to that relationship does complicate it but also extends it" Carol let one hand drop to her son's thigh. She squeezed it affectionately.

They both sipped their wines. Josh refilled first his mother's glass then his.

Josh's hand dropped to his mother's knee. He stroked it lovingly. "Perhaps I should start our new relationship by making a confession. The reason I left twelve years ago is that I almost fucked you while you were drunk. I did come all over your face and tits."

Carol's eyes widened in surprise. Before she could respond, the green light came on. A few moments later Chandra brought in a warm platter of sliced Orange Herbed Chicken on a bed of roasted vegetables. He removed the empty bottle of wine and replaced it with a bottle Amontillado Sherry. He removed their used glasses and the appetizers. He poured a glass of the sherry for each of them.

"Bon A petit!" He bowed and disappeared into the trees.

"I know I wasn't a good mother. After your father died, my life spun out of control." She wanted to add the fact that Allen left but thought better of it.

They sipped the sherry, appreciating the delicate bouquet. Josh took his mother's plate and added a portion of each dish to her plate. Then he prepared his.

Carol watched with affection as he served her. The eroticism of the moment, them feeding each other was not lost on either of them. It added an element of intimacy.

"I had no idea," Carol said, "I knew I wasn't a good mother. When I woke up the next day, I thought...!"

"I know you thought it was your date!" Josh's hand moved to the inside of Carol's thigh.

Carol's hand lay comfortably on Josh's upper thigh. The side of it brushed lightly against his semi hard cock. "I ...I have had many men in my life."

Josh shushed her. He cut a piece of the chicken, picked it up with his fingers and offered it to her. Carol let her tongue lightly lick his fingers before taking the chicken in her teeth. She chewed slowly as she watched her son take a piece of chicken and place it in his mouth.

"We don't need to rehash what happened. We just need to decide where we go from here!"

Josh's hand moved up Carol's inner thigh. When he went to speak, Carol raised her hand palm out. "Let me finish. You have been honest with me and I will be honest with you."

They exchanged feeding each other as Carol related the story of her and her husband's swinging life style. She told him about the many men she had during and after her marriage. She finished by telling him about Allen. The green light cam on.

They looked down and discovered that had finished the sherry and the entree. They shared a lassitude brought on by the alcohol and the excellent food. Unconsciously, their hands had moved up each other's thighs. The side of Carol's brushed her son's semi hard erection as his touched the sodden mess of her soaked panties as he gently stroked her inner thigh.

Chandra walked and removed the last course. He remove the empty wine bottle. He set a chilled dish of the sherbet dessert by each of them. He removed the empty sherry bottle and replaced it with a bottle of Prosecco. He poured a glass for each, bowed and backed out of the room.

Carol and Josh were feeling the effects of the wine. They leaned toward each other and let their lips touch lightly. Josh looked down and saw his mother's hand stroking his cock as she took a spoonful of the sherbet. His own hand was lightly rubbing her panty-clad vulva. The gurgling of the stream, the aroma of the excellent food and the scent of Carol's increasing arousal added to the eroticism of the scene

"What...what about Jon?" Josh's tongue was getting a little thick with the wine.

Carol sipped delicately at her wine. She took a spoonful of sherbet and offered it to her son. As he ate, her hand stroked her son's crotch. She turned to face him. She unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. Under the table, she began to stroke it slowly. "Jon is my husband. Ours is a marriage more of convenice than of love. But when it comes to sex, he has a particular fetish; it does not involve fucking me!"

Josh groaned as his mom's hand casual stroked his rigid cock. He turned and lightly kissed her. When he pushed up on the hem of her dress, she raised her hips. Josh pushed the hem of her dress up to her waist. He leaned over and kissed the inside of his mother's thigh.

"Oh Jesus, baby! That feels so good!"

Josh hooked his thumbs in the band of her thing and pulled them down to her ankles. When she went to kick them away Josh said, "Give them to me"

Carol smiled broadly. She reached under the table, retrieved her soaked panties and handed them to her son. He took them, held them to his nose and inhaled deeply then he stuffed them in his pocket. He took a sip of wine and a bite of food. Then he palmed his mom's pussy, letting his middle finger enter her dripping wet sex.

They continued to eat, sip wine and play with each other.

"Mom, you need to stop," Josh groaned, "If I come now I will ruin my pants and everyone will know!"

Carol scooted back and turned sideways. She smiled devilishly. "Well there is one way to prevent that!"

She leaned over and took her son in her mouth. Aware that they had little time before the next and final course, she bobbed furiously on her son's enormous cock. She managed to get half of his nine inches in her mouth. One day, one day soon, she thought, I want to take him completely down my throat. For now, she began to hum, a technique she used many times before. She knew it would hasten his orgasm.

Josh closed his eyes. Involuntarily his hips pumped, driving his cock into his mother's expert mouth. Neither of them saw the green light come on. Chandra stepped through the trees that hid the entrance to the kitchen. He witnessed the woman's head bobbing furiously on the young man's cock. He could see and hear the young man's arousal. The slurping sounds of the woman competed with the gurgling of the brook. Discretely, he stepped back into the kitchen.

Josh exploded into Carol's mouth. The force was like a fire hose, forcing its way deep in his mother's throat. Carol throat expanded and contracted as she tried to swallow every drop of this precious fluid, this life giving sperm. Inevitably, some squirted out of the sides of her mouth. As josh's ragged breath began to calm, Carol raised up from under the table, she took her napkin from the table and dapped delicately at her chin and the corners of her mouth. She watched with a deep and abiding love as her son recovered his composure. He leaned over and kissed her, forcing his tongue into her mouth, sharing his ejaculate.

Chandra stepped through the trees and coughed quietly. The lovers parted, embarrassed by their actions.

"Mr. Krane will have an after dinner aperitif with you.. I hope EVERYTHING has been satisfactory!"

"Chandra, it has been amazing," Josh breathed.

"Yes," Carol added, "it was quite tasty and very filling"

Taking her double meaning, Chandra bowed and backed toward the door.

Josh turned to his mother and kissed her again. "Mom, you are impossible! Giving me a blowjob in a public place! Naughty girl!" he laughed.

"Darling, I would do the same on the busiest corner in town at high noon and sell tickets. I don't care who knows how much I love you!"

A germ of an idea entered Carol's mind. There was another way she could show her love. Could she do it? Was she too old? She made a mental note to see her gynecologist.

Allen burst through the trees. In his hand, he carried a bottle of his homemade aperitif. They share the almond flavored liqueur and reminisced about old times.

"By the way," Allen offered, "this liqueur has a base of THC, the active ingredient in marijuana. As an after dinner drink, it aids digestion."

Josh sipped the flavorful drink.

"Allen, I told Josh that you might be his father!"

Allen's eyes moved quickly from one smiling face to the other. He smiled broadly and refilled their onyx cups. He stood and offered a toast. "To my son and to the love of my life!"

* * *

Carol sat in the air-conditioned comfort of Josh's Acadia as he drove her home. Her dress was around her waist, her legs spread and her son idly fingered her pussy. The dashboard clock read 4:45.Their lunch had taken more than 4 hours.

She had a rosy glow brought on by the, a fabulous lunch, the THC laced aperitif and the most important man in her life sitting next to her.

"Back when I was a girl, the cars had bench seats. A girl could show her appreciation by giving a guy a blowjob as he drove"

"Mom, if you gave me another blowjob like the one you gave me in the Bistro, I might wrap this thing around a light pole!"

They were still laughing when Josh pulled into the semi-circular drive in front of her home.

"Id invite you in but Jon is probably home. In addition, it is just the day after our wedding! I may have to perform wifely duties."

"You never did tell me what his fetish was."

"Next time when we have more time!"

Josh stepped from the SUV and walked around to help his mother out. She turned, her dress still around her waist, revealing her wet neatly trimmed reddish pubic mound.

Josh looked around, then bent and French kissed her pussy. Carol's hips thrust forward. "You naughty boy," she groaned. He smiled, stepped back and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. He grabbed her around the waist and helped her to the paved driveway. "Have you ever been completely shaved he asked?

Carol laughed. "Like my hair, my bush has many styles. Do you want me to shave it?"

'No, I want to do it!"

"Now who is being naughty," Carol laughed.

She stepped to the pavement, pulling her dress down to cover her nakedness. Carol nodded and smiled as she moved toward the door to the house. Josh watched the rhythmic movement of his mom's hip as she moved to and through the door. She blew him a kiss as he pulled around the drive and back into the streets, heading home.

***

Jon was sitting by the pool with a drink when Carol returned. He was on his fifth gin and tonic. The fact that he was still conscious and able to communicate was a testament to his high alcohol tolerance. He glanced up as Carol walked onto the lanai.

"Want me to fix you one, lover?" Jon held up his glass.

"Not right now, Darling, Josh and I had wine with lunch. I think I have had my limit. But let me change and I might join you for one"

Carol moved through the house and up the short stairs to her bedroom. She stripped off her dress. She undid her bra and tossed it in the hamper. She flinched as her hand touched her swollen, tender clit. I should have gone home with Josh, she thought. She realized she was becoming addicted to sex with her son. Not just the physical act, but things like making out in the restaurant, him fingering her in the car. They were moving into a relationship that was sexual, not just a sexual relationship. She knew that. She also knew that if there was anyway humanly possible, she was going to have his baby.

Carol decided not to shower. Jon like the musk of an aroused pussy, even though he lacked the patience to get her really aroused...like her son did. She rummaged through her lingerie drawer and found some black boy shorts. She stepped into them and slid them up her legs and over her full mature hips, relishing the feel. It felt good to be a woman, especially a woman in love. She strode over to the nightstand, opened the door and pulled out the 10" strap on.

She smiled as she surveyed her and Jon's favorite toy. Just as she told Josh, Jon did not fuck her that often. However, what she did not tell Josh yet was that Jon loved to be ass fucked! She stepped into the harness, slid the tool over her hips and pressed the Velcro strip to secure it. She turned to the mirror and smiled at the monster that hung to just above her knees. She walked out the door and down the stairs. She moved across the living room and out on to the lanai.

Jon turned and saw his wife standing there, the massive strap on hanging between her legs. His eyes widened and he licked his lips in anticipation

"Get naked and on your knees, bitch, you know what time it is"

Jon rose unsteadily to his feet. He wobbled as he slid his shorts down and stepped out of them, his eyes glued to the huge strap on. He watched in anticipation as Carol poured Astroglide on it and stroked it over their love toy.

"Kneel over the hassock, you slut, I want that fat ass!"

"Yes, mommy," Jon said meekly. He knelt, his thighs pressed against the side of the hassock. He leaned over his large belly firmly against the warm leather.

Carol walked up behind him. She took one hand and parted his ass cheeks. She held the Astroglide just above his waiting ass and dribbled it over his twitching anus. A thick sweat broke out all over his body. It carried the odor of years of gin. Carol's nose wrinkled as she took her middle finger and slipped it into Jon's anus.

"Oh shit. Mommy," he moaned.

Carol poured more lube on her finger as in moved in and out of Jon's well-used hole.

"Whose bitch are you?" Carol's voice was deep and sultry.

"I'm your bitch, mommy!"

Carol positioned the strap on at the entrance to Jon's bowels. She pushed gently letting the tip slip effortlessly into Jon's anus. Jon groaned loudly. She felt the resistance of the inner ring and pressed again sliding the massive tool into the depths of Jon's bowels. She stopped but Jon began sliding back and forth on the tool. His moans filled the air. Carol smacked his ass smartly, "Faster!"

Saliva drooled from Jon's mouth as he rode the strap on. His cock hardened to its full 6" and began to drip pre cum. Carol smacked his ass again and added a slight thrusting motion. She looked up over the sweating Jon at the pool and the lawn beyond. She fantasized that she was on her knees and her son was pounding her anus. This was for Jon. She got a visceral pleasure from being in control but no sexual satisfaction from doing it.

Jon's thrusting became more urgent as his orgasm neared. Carol leaned over his back, reached down, and grasped his cock. She yanked it hard several times. Jon mewled and began shooting his seed on the red terrazzo tile of the lanai. His thrusting slowed and he collapsed on the hassock. Carol undid the Velcro and let the harness drop to her knees. She held it in Jon's ass as she stepped out of the harness, moved to the front of Jon She lay back on the warm tile, and scooted forward until her pussy was at his mouth. "Lick me," she ordered.

Like the well-trained sub that he was, Jon licked his mistress' steaming hot cunt. He managed to get a hand under him to hold the dildo in his ass while he licked her to orgasm. As her hips pumped, forcing her pussy against her husband's mouth, Carol could still taste her son's sperm in her mouth. It caused her to thrust even harder against Jon's mouth. I love him, she thought, I love him so much!

***

"I'm not sure I like where our marriage is going." Trevor sat in a tufted lounger sat against the wall opposite their marriage bed.

"I'm sorry, Trevor, I was distracted. What did you say?" Susan was seated at her vanity doing her nails. The vanity was a rectangular mirror with soft fluorescent lighting.

"Look, I know we discussed this cuckold thing, but we are going too far!"

Susan held her hand up and studied her nails. She heard him the first time but wanted time to formulate an answer. The last five years had been tumultuous. After she went through menopause, her sex drive had dropped to zero. She and Trevor had many arguments because she was just not interested! Then her doctor described a cream for her to use. Not only had her libido returned but also she tended to be more aggressive. When Trevor had trouble keeping up, she had taken a series of lovers, all young men. Trevor found out.

They discussed divorce. Then, tacitly, they had involved into a relationship where he knew she had lovers but chose not to make it an issue. A subtle role reversal began to occur. She became the dominant one. Dominant to the point that she openly had sex with others. Then she induced Trevor to watch. At first, it was videos she would have her lovers take while they had sex. Then they had a spare bedroom remodeled so that Trevor could be in the adjacent room and watch. Finally, she allowed him in the room but could only watch.

Schaka
Schaka
3,087 Followers