The Sleepwalker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,083 Followers

Making him suck that male stripper's cock at Carol's bachelorette party was a first. Something snapped in her. Maybe it was the cream. Maybe it was his imperious behavior. He had watched her suck a cock before.

After he stormed into the party room and demanded that everyone leave, she threatened to leave him. As the stripper gathered his paraphernalia to leave, an idea popped in her head. She told him to finish what she started or she would leave. Trevor was defiant. He refused. As she paid the stripper, she told him she wanted him for the night.

Finally, humiliated, Trevor had sucked the stripper's cock. Afterwards he laid in her arms and cried. She promised him should would never ask him to do that again, but he must never embarrassed her like that.

"Trevor, I promised won't have to suck a cock again!"

Trevor colored deeply. At 64, he still exercised enough to maintain a reasonable body tone. The humiliation he experienced when he sucked that guy's cock was tempered by the odd feelings he felt. He did not exactly like it, but it pleased Sue. And it was not that bad! "I'm more concerned about young Josh Cambreaux! You seem unusually attracted to him!"

Susan knew there was truth in what her husband said. What Trevor did not know was that the 3some with Carol and Josh was a seminal event in her life. She was confused about why that event affected her so. God knows she had her share of young lovers. Moreover, there were the occasional bi encounters. However, to be part on an incestuous relationship, to actually watch and be a part of Carol and Josh's incest triggered something in her. She had never had children. However, if she had...she felt herself getting aroused at the thought of sex with the issue of her womb. That would never happen. However, she would experience it vicariously through Josh and Carol. She shivered as she recalled laying under them, watching Josh violate his mother's ass while Carol ate her pussy. Then the unthinkable! She actually pulled his cock from Carol's ass and sucked it! She felt the bile rise in her mouth as revulsion shot through her. It was filthy, disgusting and something she had never done before. At the same time, she knew she would do it again, wanted to do it again.

Trevor was only half-right. Carol was unusually attracted to Josh AND Carol!

Sue stood and walked over to her husband. She stripped off her robe revealing her pert little breasts. She knelt in front of him and smiled up at him. She slowly took his flaccid member and kissed the head.

"Baby, I love our arrangement. Nobody is going to take me away from you!"

She took her husband in her mouth and swallowed his cock. As he hardened, she could feel the head touch the back of her throat as his balls bounced on her chin. Her pussy twitched as she recalled only being able to get the head of Josh's cock in her mouth. She would have to work on that. She looked up at Trevor's closed eyes and sweating face. She spanked her face with his tool, knowing that would drive him over the edge. He spurted, covering her face in a weak colorless liquid. She rose and kissed her loving husband. Then she took her fingers and wiped his ejaculated over her face. She sucked her finger and then offered them to her husband. A slight smile played across her lips as she watched him hungrily clean her fingers.

Schaka
Schaka
3,083 Followers