The Sleepwalker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,466 Followers

"Nope," Kathy began. "From this minute on, all through tomorrow, and then beginning bright and early again next Saturday morning through the weekend, you will do whatever it is we want you to do for us."

"So you do want me to be your personal slave then," I interrupted.

"Not house slave no...sex slave yes."

"Sex,,,slave?" I stammered. "Both of you?"

"Yep, and that means you do want we want you to do for as long as we want it, as often as we want it, and whatever it is that we want. Understood?"

"Both of you?" I asked again, dumbfounded.

"Yes, both of us," Kathy stated without any doubt. "Chris has gone through a pretty rough time herself here," she continued. "It's been a while since she's even had a really nice orgasm, and the last thing she wants to do right now is get involved with any one else until her divorce is actually settled. But it doesn't mean she couldn't use a little necessary relief once in a while in the meantime."

"And you're ok with this?" I had to ask, which caused both of them to burst out laughing.

"Oh honey, one thing I never told you, as there really never was a reason to before now, though after Chris moved in with us, I was planning on bringing the subject up until you started doing this sleep-walking thing of yours, which really worried me..."

"Which was?"

"Ever since we were little girls growing up together, mom taught us to always share our toys with one another, and never, ever be stingy with them especially if it made the other one of us feel better by sharing them."

Once again, I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"And since..."

"And since, you're one of my favorite play-things, and have one of my favorite toys between your legs, and after I had mentioned to Chris I was more than willing to share that with her provided she was ok with it, and you were...then I was going to tell you about it, that is...until you pulled this Zombie sleep-walking act on us instead.

"Fuck me," I said chastising myself.

"Well, not yet...but in a few here maybe," Kathy once again smiled, reminding me. "But don't ever pull anything like this on either one of us again either!" she said seriously.

"No way in hell," I assured her, surprised that this was something the two of them had actually discussed and come to an agreement on. "So...when do we start?"

"Why don't we get dinner out of the way to begin with," Kathy told me.

"Sounds good!" I said, turning, thinking to myself that this wasn't going to be so bad after all.

"Where are you going?" Chris stopped me.

"I was ah....ah..."

"Going to get naked?" She finished.

"Well yeah, that too," I said once again feeling a little confused. "After dinner?"

"No...I said we'd start with dinner," Kathy told me.

"I thought I wasn't going to be a house slave," I reminded her.

"You're not. While we sit here cutting up the vegetables for the salad, you're going to be busy pleasuring us beneath the table."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," she added grinning at me, and then reached down beside her where only then did I notice the brown paper bag sitting on the floor from the local pet store just down the street. "Oh, and you need to wear this, and only this," she told me, and then handed me a leash and a collar.

"You want me to wear this? Really?"

Neither one spoke, just glaring at me. Almost immediately I undressed and put the new collar and leash on.

"Now then, whoever is holding the leash, then that's who you will obey and do whatever it is they want you to do, understood?"

I merely nodded my head, after all, I had it coming anyway.

"And after dinner, if you're good...maybe we'll even take you outside for a walk."

I looked at her.

"At least this time...you'll be awake. Wide...awake." She said grinning at me.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,466 Followers