The Sleepwalking Detective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad was meticulous about everything. He inspected every part of the cars he re-built. How could he miss a bad brake hose?"

He fished through the file and came upon some receipts.

"This doesn't make any sense. Here is a receipt for new brakes and new brake hoses."

Malcolm headed to the garage. His dad had had the accident car towed to his garage. He'd planned on fixing it when he recovered. Malcolm grabbed the car creeper and rolled under the car. His flashlight illuminated the components of the car.

"There's the hose that blew. It's old."

He re-directed the light and said, "The brake hose on the other side is brand new. Dad would never do such a half ass job. What's going on here?"

^^^

Winnifred needed to clear her head. At around 10 p.m. She went for a walk. She was surprised to see the lights on in the pool house so she ambled over to it. A window was open and she heard a woman giggle and then in a Texas twang say,

"My, you are a randy one. That's a big prick. What do you want me to do with that?"

"Suck my cock!" A man ordered.

"Well, I do love a nice, hard dick. Emmm."

Winnie peeked in the window and saw a nude Betty Lou gobbling Tony's erection. She thought "Oh my God! What is she doing. That's her brother." She was shocked and frozen by fear. Tony leaned down and pawed her more than ample breasts.

"Baby, you're the greatest and you've got tits the size of Texas."

"Well, I did win the Miss Henderson County beauty pageant," she replied proudly.

"I'm hard enough. Get on your back. Time for me to plow you," Tony said as he pulled off his shirt.

"No darling, you lay down. I'm going to be on top this time. As my grandma use to say, "Save a horse, ride a cowboy".

He laughed and striped off the rest of his clothes and obliged her. She grabbed his willie and nestled it in her furrow and happily sank down on his manhood.

"Ahhh. You really fill a girl up good."

"And you Ma'am have one fine pussy.

Winnifred felt funny inside. She noticed her heart was racing, her breathing had sped up and there was a warmth and wetness below her tummy. These were strange sensations that she hadn't experienced before. But then again, she'd never seen people have sex or for that matter, had sex herself. She became scared and she quietly hurried away.

^^^

Malcolm was tired. He went to his bedroom. He and his sister were staying in the rooms they had slept in as kids. He undressed and hopped into the shower of the Jack and Jill bathroom the two rooms shared.

^^^

Winnie rushed to the safety and security of her room. She changed for bed. She heard the shower and decided she needed to tell her brother about the disturbing scene she had just witnessed.

^^^

The warm water felt good. Malcolm's mind turned to Raquel. He closed his eyes and replayed in his mind their encounter. He recalled her flirty behavior and and the sight of her delightful, jiggly breasts. Soon he was hard and stroking himself.

Winnie stepped into the bathroom. She pulled the shower curtain aside to speak to her brother.

"Malcolm . . ."

Malcolm opened his eyes and cried out in surprise,"Winnie!" He was embarrassed to be caught masturbating.

It only got worse. His state of arousal was too far along to stop. His dick erupted and spewed streams of cum on his sister. She screamed. He screamed and continue to ejaculate on his sibling.

"Oh no! This can't be happening," he cried out.

Finally his volcano-like cock stopped it's lava flow of hot, sticky sperm. Winnifred stood there, her nightshirt crisscrossed with jism. She was frozen in place. She had a deer in the headlights look in her eyes.

A normal brother would yell and curse his sister for invading his privacy, but Malcolm knew no one in the Clunk family was normal. She didn't know she'd violated one of society's rule. He theorized that she pulled open the curtain because she probably just had something she want to say to him.

Malcolm turned off the water. His sister was staring at his long plump dick. He said,

"Winnie, I'm guessing you have something you want to say to me."

Completely unfiltered she said, "I don't remember your penis being that big."

"We were six years-old the last time Mom bathed us together. All parts of me are bigger."

Winnie looked down at her shirt. She wasn't happy that it smelled funny and was wet. She pulled it over her head. Now she too was nude. Malcolm couldn't help, but observe that she had fine looking full breasts and a very thick thatch of black pubic hair.

Her lady garden looked like it had never been trimmed. The dense growth covered her lower abdomen and spill onto her inner thighs. She also had a "happy trail' running from her whisker box to her belly button.

Malcolm stared at her naked body. He felt his erection returning. He said with admiration,"Winnie, parts of you are much bigger too."

Winnie unselfconsciously hefted her heavy breasts and said, "Yes. I have blossomed. I now have a womanly bosom."

She grabbed his hand and brought it to her boob. She said, "Feel how soft they are."

She squeezed his hand into her mound. He felt its wonderful softness and was amazed. It was the first breast he had ever seen, ever touched and he enjoyed it.

"Wow!" he gushed.

She nodded concurring with his opinion. She then moved on to the conversation she had wanted to have with her brother.

"Yours is the second engorged, adult penis I have seen today."

"Winnie, what are you talking about?"

"I came in to tell you I saw the strangest thing. I saw Tony with his thick appendage in Betty Lou's mouth. After she sucked on his member, they had sexual intercourse."

"What?"

"I was shocked too. It's illegal in the state of Virginia for a brother and sister to do the things I saw."

Malcolm forced himself to stop looking at his sister's great tits so he could, with a clear mind, focus on what she said, He ruminated, "There are a number of things that just don't add up."

Winnie reached out and grabbed her brother's dick.

"Hey!" he exclaimed. Then he chastised his clueless sister, "What did Mom teach us about touching people's privates?"

"Sorry. I was just curious. So all that stuff came out of this little hole?" she asked. She leaned over and studied his pee hole as she continued to hold his cock.

"Geeze, Winny. Didn't you date or have a boyfriend in high school? My recollection is most teenage boys are only too happy to show their penis to any girl."

She answered as she ran her hand up and down his penis and studied the engorged flesh intently.

"I carried on the tradition you established. Like you, I qualified for and was inducted into the National Honor Society. I did not attend the prom. I too graduated Valley High a virgin."

"What?" he sputtered embarrassed. "How would you know my sexual status?

"Brother, it can be logically deduced. You did not date or attended any social functions."

Malcolm said defensively, "I was that weird guy, tall and super skinny. Tall and slim is an attractive look for a woman and you have great tits . . . I mean you very, nice breasts."

She glanced at her impressive chest and said, "Thank you for the compliment, but my bust was non-existent until the 12th grade. By then my status as an undesirable, social outcast had been well established. Since I am ill at ease around people, I am the opposite of convivial. People do not seek out my company."

She leaned over and took his dick into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down.

"Winnie, stop that! It's not right. Go sit on the toilet and let me dry off."

"I was just mimicking Betty Lou. What's past is prologue. I don't date. I've never had a boyfriend. The opportunity to examine and experiment with a penis will not likely present itself again, ergo, I should take advantage of it.

"I've overheard girls talking about giving blowjobs. Some like it, others don't. I wanted to see what it was like. It is not difficult or particularly unpleasant for the female."

She relinquished his pecker and went over to the toilet. She put the lid down and sat on the commode. Malcolm dried himself with a towel. He glanced at his sister who was patiently waiting for him to finish. She had her legs spread wide open. He could have seen her sex, if she didn't possess such a thick pelt of girl fur.

Malcolm said,"Winnie, you really have to learn and follow the norms of society. Look at how you're sitting. It is considered indecent. A female is supposed to keep her legs closed or cross them."

She smiled sheepishly and brought her legs together. "Sorry. Mom told me about that many times. To be honest, it never sunk in. She gave up, threw all my skirts away and said I was only to wear pants."

Malcolm wrapped the towel around his waist, sat on the edge of the tub and said,

"Winnie, you must do as mother told us. We have to integrate ourselves into society. That means you have to learn, respect and abide by their rules. If you can learn to speak four languages, you can learn these rules.

"I too have struggled with this affliction. Believe me, it is worth the effort. You will enjoy being part of the group, to no longer be laughed at, ridiculed or excluded. Please try."

"Yes brother."

"Good. Now. I'm wondering if foul play may be involved in Dad's death. As Agatha Christie said, "Where large sums of money are concerned, it is advisable to trust nobody."

Winnifred smiled. Hearing the Agatha Christie quote brought back happy childhood memories. She asked, "Is this a case for the Malcolm & Winnifred Detective Agency?"

As children, books were a very important part of their lives. Since they didn't interact well with other kids, reading was their major source of entertainment. Mysteries were a favorite for both of them. They enjoyed playing detective and made up a fictitious private investigation company.

"Yes. I think we should look into it. Here is what we know," Malcolm said.

1) Dad was a rich man, newly widowed.

2) He was rushed into a marriage with a woman he'd only known for a few months under the pretense that she was carrying his child.

3) The car accident is suspicious. The re-built car had one new brake hose and one old, rotten hose. Dad was a meticulous man. He would not do slipshod work. I wonder if someone tampered with the car setting him up for the accident?

4) You have observed his grieving widow having sex with a man she introduced as her brother. Strange.

5) Betty Lou is having Dad cremated quickly. Is she trying to hide something?

Winnie said, "You know what Agatha says, "Any woman can fool a man if she wants to and if he's in love with her"."

Malcolm didn't respond. He had become distracted and was staring at his sister's puffy, dark nipples. Winnie was oblivious. She didn't have the radar normal girls have that alert them to a boy's inappropriate staring. She assumed he was searching through the files in his mind for other items to add to his list or perhaps an appropriate quote from one of their favorite books.

Malcolm chastised himself,"Stop staring at her tits". He stood up to force himself to look away from his sister's boobs. He said, "We need proof if we expect the police to do anything. We know nothing about these people. We don't even know if they are who they say they are. You keep your eyes and ears open. I will sneak into their rooms and see what I can learn about them."

Winnifred stood up quickly causing her full, natural boobs to bounce about. Excitedly she quoted Agatha again. She tapped her head and said, "These little grey cells. It is up to them."

She smiled and hugged her brother. Both found the skin to skin contact a new and different experience. Neither had ever had a naked body of the opposite sex pressed up against them before. They found it pleasant and stimulating. She focused on the hard rod pressed against her stomach. Malcolm was fascinated by her soft flesh.

They broke reluctantly, smiled bashfully and went to bed.

^^^

Malcolm tossed and turned in his bed. He said, "Since I can't sleep, I might as well investigate. Maybe Betty Lou is staying with Tony and I can search her room and Patsy likes to stay up late drinking, smoking and watching television."

He dressed and went down the hall to the guest bedroom. Patsy had moved in soon after her mother had married Lawrence. The door was open and the lights off. Malcolm could hear the television in the family room and decided he could risk going in. He used his flashlight and looked about. He found nothing interesting sitting out. He did a quick search of her dresser. It yielded no clues.

He went to the closet. Her luggage was empty. He spied a small wooden hope chest, just bigger than a shoe box. It was painted with pictures of flowers. He thought, "This looks promising".

He open the box and found costume jewelry, a small coin purse, ribbons, assorted photos that looked to be of Patsy and her childhood friends and a school I.D.

"Great. This looks like an authentic photo I.D.," he said.

He studied the card. It had a picture of Patsy when she was a 12 year-old sixth grader. The name on the card said Patsy Beets. It was issued by Lakeview Elementary of Gun Barrel City, Texas.

He whipped out his notepad and wrote down all this information. Then he made his way to his parent's bedroom.

The door was closed. His heart was racing as he slowly turned the knob. The loud squeaking noise the hinges made stabbed his ears and unnerved him as he slowly opened the door. To his great relief, the room was empty. The bed undisturbed. He slipped inside.

"Where to start? The closet was good to me last time."

He quietly and without making a noticeable mess looked everywhere in the closet.

"Nothing but clothes and shoes. Quite a lot of shoes."

He moved on to the dresser.

"I feel like a pervert rifling through underwear and touching her lingerie. Just my luck to be caught rummaging through my step-mother's panties. Hey, what's this?"

He pushed aside a hot pink bikini bottom with the words "You just got lucky!" stamped across the bum and found a burgundy colored, velvet jewelry bag. Inside it were gold wedding bands.

"What do we have here? There's something engraved on them."

He got out his notepad and pen and scribbled down what he saw inside the five bands.

"D + J July 6"

"D + W Forever"

"I thee Wed"

"Not for Pawning"

"Tony's"

Malcolm heard voices in the hall. "Shit!" he cursed under his breath.

He quickly returned the rings to the bag. He put the bag in the drawer and closed it. His heart was pounding. He was sweating, fearful of his certain discovery. He look about for a place to hide. He switched off his torch and tossed it under the bed as he considered hiding there. He rejected that idea. He was too tall, his feet would hang out.

He heard Betty Lou say, "I haven't seen your brother. Good night, Winnie."

Malcolm stood in the middle of the room facing the door. He closed his eyes as he prayed, "Please don't come in here. Pleased don't."

The light was switched on. "Malcolm!" Betty Lou called out in surprise. "What are you doing here?"

Malcolm didn't move or speak or even open his eyes. He was frozen with fear. In his brain he was shouting, "I'm so caught!"

Winnifred rushed into the room. She saw her statue-like brother and said calmly, "There you are, my sleepwalking brother."

"What?" Betty questioned.

"I'll take him back to his room," Winnie said. She went to his side and gentle grasped his arm and began leading him away.

She explained, "Malcolm walks in his sleep. We've found him wandering about in all parts of the house and even out in the garden. The doctors don't really know why, but it happens from time to time. They think stress might be a cause. I guess Daddy's passing has triggered this bout. It's best not to startle him. I'll lead him back to his room and tuck him in bed."

Malcolm kept his eyes closed and Winnie walked him slowly out of the room. Betty Lou stared at them bewildered. "I've heard about people who walk in their sleep, but I've never seen it." She appeared to accept it as the reason Malcolm had been in her room.

Malcolm and Winnie kept the charade up until they were back in his bedroom. He said, "I was so scared, I just froze. Winnie, you were brilliant."

"I just did what our Belgian friend, Poirot, suggested. "It is the brain, the little gray cells on which one must rely"," Winnie said cheerfully. "The sleepwalking ruse just came to me."

Malcolm told his sister what he found. Winnie asked, "Wedding bands? We knew she was married before to Patsy's father, but what of the other rings?"

"I don't know. Maybe she has been married four other times. Can you gently quiz her and Patsy about it tomorrow? Of course, it could be nothing. She may have inherited them from family members that have passed away."

"Yes, but one has Tony's name on it and what I saw tonight was behavior more suited for a husband and wife than a brother and sister. She could be a black widow, a woman who marries rich men and murders them for their fortune," Winnie postulated.

Malcolm nodded and said, "The school identification card should be helpful. We don't know if any of the names they're using are real."

"What do you suggest, we go to Texas? The school isn't likely to give us any information."

"You're right Winnie. We need help. I know, I'll talk to Dad's lawyer. Maybe he can check this lead out for us."

Satisfied they had a plan, the pair went to their separate beds.

^^^

At breakfast the next morning, Betty Lou announced, "We all have an appointment with an attorney today. He is going to read the will. Malcolm and Winnifred, you are in the will and need to be there. Our appointment is at 1:00."

"Okay. Sure," Malcolm said. To himself he added, "I was wanting to speak to Mr. Trent about Texas. This will work out just fine".

Betty Lou said, "The attorney's name is Wickersham. His office is in the strip mall across from Bill's Barbecue on Broad Street Road."

Malcolm did a double take and said, "Ah . . . I thought Orlando Trent was father's lawyer."

"He may have been," Betty Lou said nonchalantly. "For the will, we used Wickersham."

^^^

The introductions were made in attorney Wickersham's conference room. Looking at the Formica top table and metal chairs, one might have mistaken it for a lunch room. But you would have been wrong. It was only the employees cafeteria from 12:00 to 1:00.

Mr. Wickersham said, "I see all the beneficiaries are here. I can read the whole will with all the boring legal jargon or just skip to the important section dealing with how Lawrence wanted to divide up his estate."

"Please," Betty Lou said. "The last few days have been very trying. Could you just get to the meat of it?"

"Yes Ma'am. Again I am sorry for your loss. Let's see," the lawyer said as he scanned the document. "To my children, Malcolm and Winnifred, I leave $100,000 cash for each. To my new step-daughter, Patsy, I also leave $100,000.

"The rest of my estate, I bequeath to my wife, Betty Lou Clunk."

Mr. Wickersham looked up and asked, "Any questions?"

Malcolm and Winnifred were stunned. This was not at all what their father had told them to expect. Each wondered how Patsy had wormed her way into their father's good graces in only a couple of months. Winnie asked,

"What about Dad's charities, like Maymont, the Poe Museum and Agecroft Hall? He's been supporting them for years. Surely he made some provision for them?"

Wickersham flipped through the pages and said,

"No. I read you his distribution. No money was designated for any charities. Mrs. Cluck, you of course can continue to live in the house and use the joint credit cards. My job will be to pay all outstanding creditors, business and personal. Once all debts and taxes are paid, I will than disperse the funds to the children and place all other assets in your name. Then Mrs. Clunk you will be free to deal with them as you see fit. Normally, it takes 3-4 months to settle a five million dollar estate like this."