The Sleepwalking Detective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malcolm blushed and became flustered. He tried to defend himself said, "Wa . . . Wait. I wasn't thinking that."

Raquel yanked his penis drawing a groan from him. She leaned in and asked, "You saying you wouldn't fuck me? "

She stared hard into his eyes and watched him crumble. She smiled to show she'd been teasing him and said, "Malcolm, I'm just yanking your chain . . . your very long chain." As she said the last words she stroked his lengthy cock.

Behind them Patsy finished pouring another round of shots. Tony shouted like the drunken cowboy that he was, "Yes. Keep the liquor coming."

He downed another shot and then walked over to Winnifred. He was attracted to her. Her tits were fantastic. In a boorish manner, he said, "I like your nude holiday." Then he gave her a hug, cupped her ass and kissed her lovely breasts.

Raquel realized that she had miscalculated. It was apparent now that they couldn't be at the party and avoid sticky situations. She tried to gracefully exit. "These two are beginning to get sunburn. We're going to head inside . . . "

"Nonsense," Betty Lou shouted. "We have liquor to drink."

Patsy grabbed at Malcolm's hard cock. "I could put this to good use."

Malcolm could see they weren't going to be allowed to leave right now. They were in the presence of a murdered and probably her accomplices. These were dangerous people. He didn't want to upset them. He said, "We've time for one more drink."

"That a boy," Tony slurred. He gave him a friendly pat on the back that sent the unsubstantial man sailing. He bounced into Patsy's breasts, she latched onto him and gave him a sloppy kiss.

Tony handed out drinks, raised his glass and said, "To virgins and lesbians . . . . . Thanks for nothing, bitches."

They laughed at his lame joke and drank. Betty Lou poured another set. She picked up the drink, raised it high and said,

"It's not the length. It's not the size. It's how often, he can make it rise."

Patsy cheered her agreement. Again the group drank. Winnie, who was not a big drinker, stumbled due to the alcohol. She bumped into Tony who was only too happy to grab and steady her.

"Lost your balance, darling? Here you go."

He said in a friendly manner. He caught her by grabbing her waist and ass. When he sensed she had regained her balance, he quickly slid his hands up groping her big breasts. He leaned into her and said,

"You sure feel like a real woman to me. Look. Your nipples are hardening."

He tweaked her growing buds. She flinched and tried to pull away from him, but he was too strong. He laughed at her futile escape attempt and held her tight.

Raquel came to her aid. "Tony, she not into guys. Go fuck Patsy or Betty Lou. They'll appreciate it."

She tried to pry Winnie out of his grasp and announced, "Thanks for the drinks. I need to get these light weights out of the sun."

Tony held Winnie tightly. He said in a menacing tone, "You say she doesn't fuck, but she does other things."

Tony picked Winnie up, cradled her in his arms and kissed her unresponsive lips.

"Girls kiss don't they?" He said with a smirk on his face. Then he took her to a lounge chair and laid her out. He knelt between her legs and said, "Lesbos enjoy having their pussies rubbed and licked."

He shoved a paw into her sex. Winnie pulled her legs together and cringed at Tony's assault. Everyone recoiled due to Tony's brutish behavior. Betty Lou decided to come to her rescue. She grabbed her daughter's arm and dragged her with her as she went to Winnie.

She said, "Tony, you're scaring that poor girl. Leave her alone."

She pushed Patsy towards him and said, "Patsy, suck Tony's cock. I want to be with Winnie."

Betty Lou stood over Tony. Her stance and demeanor were commanding. She said coldly, "Tony, let her be."

He rubbed his knuckles once more against Winnie's virgin sex and then begrudging let her go. Everyone was relieve. Patsy took his hefty penis in her mouth. He roughly pushed her away and said, "If I can't have Winnie. I want banana tits." He pointed to Raquel.

"Fuck you, Tony!" Patsy said angrily. She stood and marched off to the house. "I'm going to take a piss."

Reluctantly, Raquel went to Tony. She knelt before him and took his dick into her mouth. "Ugh! The things I'm doing for these two" she said to herself.

Betty Lou knelt beside the recumbent Winnie and spoke in a soft, calm voice. "I'm sorry about Tony's rough behavior. In a way I can understand it. You are an attractive female."

As she said that, Betty Lou slid her hand across Winnie's full breasts. She smiled lustfully and said, "It isn't fair that they've all gotten off and you and I haven't. Let fix that right now."

Winnie didn't see another option. She allowed Betty Lou to climb on top of her and place her pussy in the young woman's face. Then Betty Lou pressed her nose into Winnie's snatch and nuzzled her sex through the thick, dark hair.

"Ummm. Sweet," Betty Lou moaned as she delved deeper.

"Uhh . . . Ah," Winnie exclaimed her breath catching in her throat. Betty Lou's strange actions were surprisingly pleasant to Winnie. She reasoned her task was to returned the favor and she licked Betty's sex.

Malcolm heard Tony, Winnie and Betty Lou moaning. He saw Raquel blowing the cowboy and his sister doing "69" with the MILF from Texas. Of course he got hard. Tony saw that Malcolm was the odd man out. He motioned for Malcolm to come over.

"Hey," Tony said, "You don't have to be left out. Shove your dick up this bitch's twat. She's a good fuck."

"No . . . No. I couldn't," a red-faced Malcolm said. He was embarrassed by the suggestion.

Tony grabbed Raquel's face. He held her still and rapidly faced fucked her. Raquel gagged. Tony giggled gleefully. He said, "If you don't I will. Maybe I'll try her ass this time."

Raquel didn't like the sound of that. She started squirming and cried out with Tony's prick still in her mouth. "NNN . . . No." She managed to spit it out. She looked to Malcolm and gave him a pleading look. She waved, beckoning him to come over.

She said, "Malcolm, do me."

Silently she mouthed "Please!". Then she grabbed Tony's cock and sucked him with gusto. She hoped to suck any idea of butt fucking her out of him. He noticed and said, "That a girl. Now you're acting like you like it. Malcolm, she asked for it. Get over here and fuck her."

Malcolm was sweet on Raquel. He longed to go out on a date with her. Only in his wildest dreams did he imagine having sex with her. Yet here she was, nude and begging for him to screw her. He hesitated for only a second. He knew she didn't desire him, that he had only been invited over to save her from Tony. Still saving a damsel in distress is a good thing.

Malcolm knelt behind Raquel. He gazed at her hot body. He rubbed her firm ass and studied her sex. He spit on his hand and wetting his hard dick. Then he placed it against her sex. She felt warm, but he didn't know if she was ready. Raquel reached around and rubbed the tip of his dick up and down her slit. She was preparing herself, spreading her moisture about and lubricating his dick.

The other women were oblivious to all this. Betty Lou was schooling the younger Winnie. She was nibbling and teasing the hell out of Winnie. The young woman was moaning and often begging for more. Betty Lou smiled. She enjoyed toying with Winnie.

Winnie took her frustration out on Betty Lou's sex. She swept her tongue wide and deep into her hot pussy and she sucked on Betty Lou's swollen nub.

Malcolm grabbed his cock. He lurched forward sinking it into Raquel's nice pussy. He tentatively thrust into her a few more times. It felt wonderful. He drove in a few more times still uneasy about having sex with her. Distracted with that thought, he pulled out a little further than usual and found himself completely out of her.

When he thrust forward, he missed her pussy because he was too low. He grabbed his dick and over-corrected going in too high on the next stroke. His slim dick found her anus and he pushed through her reluctant sphincter.

"Emmm," Raquel screamed as her ass was drilled. "Stop!" She managed to shout as she released Tony's cock. Everyone frozen.

Tony asked, "What's the matter?"

"I . . . I . . . I'm " Malcolm nervously sputtered as he looked down and saw his dick in Raquel's ass.

Raquel interrupted and said loudly, "Nothing. Sorry."

Initially she was upset that Malcolm had stuck his dick in her ass. Now she worried that if Tony found out, he too would want to butt fuck her and the last thing in the world she wanted was that rough man shoving his big, fat cock into her poop chute. She decided the safer play was to pretend that nothing was wrong, that nothing unusually had happened.

She took a couple of quick deep breaths and pushed back into Malcolm forcing his dick deeper into her ass. She said,

"Ahh. Everything's fine. Malcolm is longer than I'm use to."

Malcolm was worried that he was hurting her. He pulled some of his dick out of her. She chastised him, "Malcolm, don't do that. Stay in and finish."

"Are you sure?" Malcolm asked incredulously.

Raquel turned to face Malcolm and whispered, "Better you than Tony."

"Oh. Okay."

"Hey! Now that you two have that settled. Missy, how about you get those plump lips back on my neglected cock."

He grabbed his dick and impatiently tapped Raquel on the cheek. She turned and took him back in her mouth. She worked hard to make him happy.

Raquel and Malcolm moved tentatively. So much so that Tony noticed and said, "What's wrong with you two? Have you forgotten how to screw? Need me to show you how its done?"

"No," Raquel shouted. She pushed herself back hard into Malcolm driving him in another two inches. She glared back at Malcolm and said, "Go faster. Harder." Her eyes gave him a pleading look that said, "Tony cannot find out".

Malcolm nodded and set a steady, firmer rhythm. Raquel grimaced and turned towards Tony. She said, "Where's that cock? My mouth is watering just thinking about your dick. Tony don't deny me."

The sex for all picked up in intensity.

"Mmmm," Raquel moaned as Malcolm bottomed out. Her ass no longer burned with pain. He was stretching her, filling her in a good way. Tony thought he was the cause of the moan and said,

"You like my dick, don't you?"

"Yes," Raquel lied. She pushed back meeting Malcolm's thrust with gusto. He was now reaching deep inside her bowels. They slammed into each other. It all felt really good for Raquel and for Malcolm too. He gave himself permission to enjoy her ass now that she was a willing, vigorous participant.

Tony's excitement level kicked up two notches. His partner looked hot with his dick deep in her mouth and she was making sounds expressing her enjoyment. He took credit for her pleasure and it took him over the edge. He came loudly and forcefully in her mouth.

"Ugh. Ah. God! Swallow my sperm, bitch," he shouted.

Raquel swallowed hard and often.

Winnie and Betty Lou's game of teasing and exciting each other reached its end. Winnie came and Betty Lou soon followed. Each convulsed in spasms of pleasure and moaned loudly.

"Ah. Ah. Ahhhh," Winnie gushed.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuuccckkk!" Betty Lou cried out as she came.

Hearing three people cry out in ecstasy triggered Malcolm's orgasm. He pumped harder and faster into Raquel's ass. He spasmed and shot a load deep inside the cute girl.

She felt him tense up and her lower section filled with warmth. Raquel reached between her legs and furiously rubbed her clit. She swallowed the last of Tony's cum and soon she was adding her orgasmic cry to that of the others. Raquel sighed and called out,

"Yes. Almost there. Almost. Ah. . . . Ahhhh!"

Everyone collapsed. They gasped for air as they enjoyed their climaxes. Patsy walked in eating from a plate of cut fruit. She saw everyone recovering and lounging about. She asked innocently, "So what did I miss?"

Everyone laughed. Her mother said, "Five screaming orgasms."

Soon after the sexual free for all, everyone retired to the house to clean up and rest. Malcolm and Winnie sought out Raquel. They found her in her bathroom.

Malcolm said, "Raquel, I want to apologize. I'm sorry for what happened. I'm inexperienced. I don't know what I'm doing . I don't know how my dick ended up in your ass."

Winnie asked incredulously, "You had anal sex with Raquel?"

Malcolm said, "It's a long story."

Raquel ignored them both. She gargled with mouthwash and spat it out in the sink. Then she squatted and held a hand towel against her ass. She farted loudly and cum came out of her butthole. She looked at him and said,

"You want to apologize? Whatever for? Let me think about what has happened to me today. Right now I'm triple gargling to get the nasty taste of Tony's cum out of my mouth. The bastard made me swallow it. And my anus is weeping and farting trying to expel a huge load of sperm you dumped IN MY ASS!

"I ate your cum out of Betty Lou's pussy and oh yeah, I let that disgusting cowboy fuck me! How did all this happen? It happened because I tried to help you two! I decided to help you two discover a murderess. And I literally and royally got fucked. Fucked in my pussy and fucked in the ass."

She farted out more of his cum and wiped herself. She stared angrily into his eyes.

Malcolm said softly. "Winnie and I couldn't have done this without your help. Your idea of getting everyone undressed for National Nude Day was brilliant. I'm sorry that we couldn't have more easily discovered the brandings.

"I never envisioned this playing out the way it did. I don't think anyone could. I'm sorry that my sexual inexperience led to . . . to . . ." He was too embarrassed to complete the sentence.

She was still mad so she did. "Led to your dick in my ass!"

Winnie spoke up. "I apology for what happened to you Raquel. And I really appreciate you convincing everyone that I was a lesbian so Tony didn't rape me. But you are the one that got the ball rolling. You got everyone naked. You got everyone drinking. The initial sex game was your idea."

"Yeah, but it's all you guys fault!" Raquel screamed and started to blubber.

The logical siblings did not understand how it was all their fault, but they didn't press it. Malcolm hugged his cousin and he signaled Winnie that she should join in. The naked trio hugged and cried. Raquel cried for herself and the others shed tears because their friend was sad.

Raquel ran out of tears, but she didn't break the embrace. She was enjoying the warm support of Winnie and Malcolm. She said, "I'm impressed with your silence. I bet its killing both of you that we are hugging and that my last statement was so illogical."

She stepped back and looked both of them in the eye and said, "Winnie, what you said is 100% correct. This was my plan and I instigated every stage of action so it's silly of me now to complain about it.

"One reason I am so upset is I like you, Malcolm. This isn't how I wanted our relationship to start off. You seeing me fucking and sucking another guy. And then us having sex before we ever kissed.

"I can't believe we had anal sex. I've never done anal before. I didn't think it was possible to have a dick in my ass. I couldn't phantom why any woman would ever want anything in her butt. And now you have me wondering when we can do it again," she said shyly. Her face blushed red.

Raquel reached for Malcolm. Winnie moved aside and let them embrace. Raquel pulled him in for a kiss. It was a long kiss. Malcolm enjoyed her confession and the buss. He was embarrassed when his dick hardened and brushed against her leg. Raquel reached down and found Malcolm's erection. She addressed Malcolm without malice,

"I can't believe you. Another hard-on? I would think a person as smart as you would be hesitant to flash another one of these at me again so soon."

Malcolm shrugged. "I'm helpless to stop the automatic response evolution has built into me when a beautiful woman kisses me."

Raquel said, "Oh. Then thanks for the BIG compliment." She stroked his erection and said, "Would I be the world's biggest cock teaser if I ask if we could slow things down? I don't know if this is like trying to put the toothpaste back in the tube, but I really don't have sex at the drop of a hat.

"Today I did it with Tony for a good cause. To catch a murderer. I think we should spend some time getting to know each other before we get physical."

"I agree," Malcolm said. "How about we go out on a date? Dinner, tomorrow?"

Raquel smiled and said, "That sounds good." She tapped his erection and said, "Don't expect me to deal with this and don't count on anything more than a kiss good night tomorrow."

Winnie made a snap decision and placed her hand on her brother's cock and said, "Maybe this one's for me."

"Huh?" Malcolm grunted. Raquel did a double take.

Winnie said, "While you guys hit the relationship re-set button, Raquel do you mind if I have Malcolm make me a woman? Today Tony almost raped me and who is to say he doesn't come into my bedroom and assault me tonight.

"Betty Lou gave me my first orgasm. I still can taste her. My physically senses have been awakened. Having gotten my first taste of sex, I want to take charge of my sex life. I should be able to pick the man I gift with my virginity. I'm afraid that choice may be made for me if I delay. Malcolm, I love and trust you. I want you to be my first."

"Winnie, are you sure? I'm your brother."

She nodded confidently.

Raquel spoke up. "Winnie, I know how you feel. Every girl worries that her first time will be a disaster. You're nervous, embarrassed and don't know what the hell you're doing. Malcolm will be kind and gentle and respectful. He's a choice you won't regret later in life.

"What should be a beautiful thing can be tainted. The memory of my first time is sullied by the knowledge that soon after I gave myself to my boyfriend, he cheated on me with another.

"I think you two should do it and do it now. If Tony decides to rape you, he's too strong for us to stop."

Raquel pushed Malcolm towards the door. "Go take a shower. Make sure you wash your thing. It was in my ass. Otherwise you'll give Winnie the mother of all yeast infections. Your sister will meet you in your room."

Malcolm left. When the women were alone, Raquel asked, "Are you ready for this?"

"Yes. It is time. Physically, I am fully matured. I am capable of having sexual intercourse. Mentally, I am of sound mind and capable of logically and rationally making this decision. Emotionally, I am stable, strong and prepared for this experience."

"Okay," Raquel said. "I believe you when you say you're ready. Can we freshen you up for this big event? A little make-up. Do something with you hair."

She pointed to Winnie's out of control bush and added, "We definitely have to do something with that."

"Why?"

"You want to be confident. To be sexy. When a girl looks good, she feels good."

Winnie said, "I don't how to accomplish all the tasks you've enumerated."

"Lucky for you, I'm here. Let's start with your overgrown lady garden. At a minimum we have to help Malcolm find your vagina. Sit on the toilet and spread your legs."

Raquel grabbed her grooming kit and went to work. "We'll keep this simple. A trim and some quick razor work will give you a nice bikini cut."

With that task accomplished, Raquel took a brush and comb to the thick mop of hair on Winnie's head. "My goodness, your hair is so thick. Do you like your current hair style?"

"I hate my hair. It's been the bane of my existent. If I don't comb it, I get tangles and knots. If I do brush it, it poufs up and I have BIG hair. It's so thick, it takes forever to dry and you don't want to see my version of "Bed-Head"."