The Sleepwalking Detective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought so."

Scissors suddenly appeared in Raquel's hands and she was cutting without asking for permission.

"I have two strategies for you. One, these thinning shears will reduce the weight and volume of your hair. There that's better. Now, I'm layering your hair. This cut will frame your face while giving your hair motion and less pouf. It's also easy to maintain. This is perfect for your face."

Raquel handed Winnie a mirror and said, "This looks great on you. Right?"

"Wow! That does look fetching." She touched her hair truly impressed.

"We don't want to keep Malcolm waiting forever. So I'll limit the make-up to two things. First, let's curl those lashes. You have long, lovely lashes. Let's get them up so we can see your eyes. There. Now your eyes look bigger and brighter. Next is lipstick. My motto is "Go Bold". This is crimson red. It's great for you since you have pale skin and jet black hair.

"There a quick make-over. You're beautiful. Go!"

Winnie checked herself out in the mirror. She looked like a different person. She was pretty. Feeling pretty did make her more confident. She squealed with glee and hugged Raquel.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I am resplendent like the popular girls at school. I was convinced that this day would never transpire and that I was destined to be forlorn and eschewed. Thank you for proving me incorrect."

Raquel's eyes welled up. She was glad she could help Winnie recognize her beauty. "Your welcome. Now run along before Malcolm falls asleep."

Winnie skipped down the hall. She was excited and pleased with her make-over. She found her brother in to his room sitting on the bed with a towel around his waist fresh from his shower. He stood when she entered the room.

"Wow! Winnie . . . you're gorgeous."

Winnie blushed and said softly, "You find me appealing? Raquel helped me."

"Yes. You are very beautiful."

She smiled and came up to him expectantly. Malcolm was nervous and hesitant. He asked his sister,

"Are we really going to do this?"

"I am ripe and I wish to," Winnie answered. She sat on the bed still naked from the day's activities. Her nipples couldn't have been any harder.

"How should we begin?" Malcolm asked. He sat beside her.

"Like this." Winnie leaned in and kissed her brother. It was a soft kiss. They lingered in the kiss and it blossomed into a bigger, more passionate thing. Eventually, they were trading spit as their tongues explored the other's oral cavity.

Malcolm's hand found its way to a breast. She loosen and pushed aside his towel. She reached for his his long cock and stroked it. When he was fully hard, Winnie released him and fell on her back. She crawled to the center of the bed and Malcolm got on top of her. He kissed his way down her upper body: lips, cheek, neck, collarbone, until he settled on her beautiful, full breasts. He nibbled on her thick nipples as his hands explore her abundant, soft tits.

Winnie sighed with pleasure and ran her fingers through his hair. She pulled his head to her bosom enjoying the warm sensations his lips, mouth and tongue brought her.

"Oh Malcolm! This is intoxicating."

"For me too. Winnie you have fabulous tits. I love your thick, hard nipples."

As he continued to feast on her chest, Malcolm dropped a hand to her newly trimmed sex. He found it warm and slippery. He rubbed her sex and sucked on her tits thoroughly enjoying her feminine gifts. She was surprised at the sensations he could elicit from her.

His hand slipped inside her. His fingers bumped into her barrier. That stopped him. Suddenly, taking her virginity was made very real to him. She noticed his inactivity and asked, "Malcolm, what is causing you to cease?"

"Do you really want me to have intercourse with you."

"Yes. I do. I have never been more confident of any decision I've made."

"Okay. Good. Emmm . . ." He looked at her. His face got very red. He was embarrassed.

"What?"

"Ah. Can I taste you? Forget I asked. It's too invasive, too personal."

"Actually I was hoping you would have oral sex with me. I like it."

"Oh. Excellent. I like it too," Malcolm smiled sheepishly. He then lowered his head to her groin. Her sex was neatly trim. Her pubic hair was black and coarse like wool. She had a thick patch on her lower abdomen. It was less dense around her slit. Due to her trim, he could see her labia and he stared at it as he breathed in her acidic, womanly scent.

"So beautiful," he said as he lowered his lips to her lips.

"Ahh!" Winnie exclaimed. "I love oral sex."

Malcolm explored her with more confidence and true hunger than he displayed earlier when he was with Patsy. He loved it and his effort showed it. So did his sister. Her pussy became sodden.

Winnie said, "I've never been so aroused or so inundated with fluid. I'm sufficiently prepared. Let's commence."

Malcolm was proud that he could elicit that response from a woman. He elevated himself getting on his knees in between her thighs. He was as hard as a rock.

Sheepishly he said, "It would probably be best if you guided me in. I ended up in the wrong hole last time."

Winnie laughed, but did as he instructed. She slotted him at her entrance and waited. Malcolm looked at her sex, then her big boobs and finally at her eyes. Then he slide in until her hit her maidenhead.

"Ready?" he asked. "I need to push through your virginal membrane".

She nodded. He pulled back and thrust into her. She yelped as he burst her barrier and pushed an inch or so inside her.

"Are you okay?" he asked with concern.

"Yes." She took a deep breath, released it slowly and said, "There was a pang, a twinge of discomfort. Not much. Mostly it was the anticipation, the foreboding. I feel you inside me. You're enlarging my vagina, parting me in a way that no one has ever done before. I feel pressure, but no pain. You may proceed."

Malcolm leaned into her and slipped more of his torpedo-shaped cock in her. He watched her face and eyes. She was concerned and tensed, but she showed no signs of pain or discomfort. Malcolm continued in a judicious and unhurriedly manner. He worked all of his organ into her.

"There. That's all of me."

Winnie wiped some nervous sweat from her brow. She smiled bravely and said, "Can we continue in a deliberate manner?"

"Absolutely, Sis."

Malcolm established an easy rhythm. He was pleased to see her relax. He was happier still when her hips worked in concert with his thrusts. Then suddenly, Malcolm pulled out and lifted his body off his sister.

"Oh God, Winnie! We aren't using any protection. We have to stop. I could get you pregnant."

Winnie laughed and said, "So after demolishing my maidenhead and penetrating me to the maximum, you suddenly are concerned about contraception?"

"This is a serious issue!"

"Yes it is brother. And like all your other sexual partners today, I am on the pill."

"You are? I expected the others were since they are sexually active, but you?"

"I take it to relief PMS and to have less painful periods. You probably didn't notice, but when I was younger I had bad cramps. Mother put me on the pill. You won't get me pregnant. Stick your cock back in me. I miss it."

She felt naughty for speaking so crudely. She was proud of herself for being so honest.

"Really?"

Winnie smiled and nodded. Malcolm penetrated his sister in a careful, controlled manner. They both moaned enjoying the moment.

"I hope you are finding it enjoyable. I'm loving having sex with you," Malcolm said honestly.

They re-established their easy rhythm. Winnie groaned. It was all such a new and different experience for her, she was so overwhelmed with stimuli -- pressure, stretching, her fluids, the smell of her arousal, etc ... -- that she didn't get to enjoy it as much as her brother. Mostly, she was in awe of what was happening.

Occasionally pure pleasure broke through to her brain. "Oh. Oh. That feels good. I believe your penis is rubbing my G-spot. I find that most pleasurable. Emmm."

"Miss Clunk, I find your pussy delightful tight, wonderful warm and soft. It is exquisite," Malcolm answered.

"Malcolm, can we modify this act?"

"Yes. Sure."

"Would you mind terrible, if we continued our sexual intercourse with me in the super-ordinate position?"

"No. Not at all."

Malcolm withdrew and lay on his back. His sister straddled him assuming the classic girl-on-top position. She grasped his cock and slowly lowered herself on his stiff member. She moaned the whole time he slid inside her.

"Oh! Ohh! Oh my God! This is so gratifying. Part my flesh. Fill me up, brother. Emmm."

"My pleasure, sister." He chuckled.

Winnie's big breasts wobbled and bounced right in front of Malcolm's face. His hand automatically went to them. He enjoyed their softness. He was impressed and pleased by their shape, their fullness and the large, rock hard nipples they sported. His mouth sought out a brown nipple. He latched on and suck causing Winnie to sigh.

"Ahh. That's nice."

She experiment. She tried different motions and angles. Each was pleasurable in their own way. She wrapped an arm around Malcolm's head and held him to her breast.

She said, "Suck that teat. Ah. Ahh. Our union is producing feelings of euphoria."

Malcolm nipped her raisin-like nub and increased the speed of their rutting.

"You bastard! You bite me," Winnie exclaimed.

"Do it again!" She pleaded a moment later.

He bite her other diamond cutter and elicited another groan and curse.

"Ohh. You prat! Fuck! That sends a delicious shiver throughout my body."

Malcolm had reached his limit of control. He came hard, driving his prick deep within his sister and he spilled his seed. He cried out as he sullied and defiled his sister's vagina.

"Ugh! Oh God! Winnie!"

Winnie held him tight as he spasmed and slowly recovered. After he had rested, he said,

"Winnie, that was wonderful. Thank you for allowing me to . . ." He paused and searched for the right

word.

She offered suggestions, "fornicate, copulate, be intimate, hump me, shag, score, screw, bang . . ."

She started laughing as she rattle off words. Malcolm was glad to see that the event was not traumatic for her.

He boldly said, "Thank you for letting me FUCK you."

They both laughed at his crude language. When the laughter died down, Malcolm looked deeply in his sister's eyes and said, "I love you." He kissed her passionately. When the kiss broke, Winnie breathily whispered, "I love you too."

Suddenly shy, she said softly, "Can we do this again?"

"A million times."

He moved to crawl back on top of her. She put a hand on his chest, smiled weakly and said, "Ah . . . I meant tomorrow. I'm . . . a lot of things -- sore, confused, overwhelmed and definitely not ready to have sexual intercourse again at this moment.

"Okay," Malcolm got off his sister and said, "On your timetable, Sis."

^^^

At 9:00 O'clock sharp. Winnie, Raquel and Malcolm were ushered into Mr Trent's office. The lawyer noticed that Winnie looked different. She had made an effort and succeeded in making herself attractive.

Malcolm spoke. "Mr. Trent, we all can definitely confirm that the woman who married my father has a unique mark burnt into her bottom. There's no doubt the women we know as Betty Lou and Patsy each is branded with the letter "J" inside a star on their buttocks."

"Splendid! You each need to fill out an affidavit to that affect. I will have Paula gather proof of Daisy's marriage to Mr. Finley and the lack of dissolution. Then I will petition the court to nullify your father's marriage and have Daisy arrested."

Raquel asked, "What is the penalty for bigamy?"

"The punish for bigamy in Virginia is a fine not to exceed $500 and jail time not to exceed six months," Mr. Trent explained.

Malcolm said, "Those are not very stiff penalties."

"Yes, but I hope it furthers our real intent. After the court rules, you and Winnie will obtain control of the house. Then you can authorize a search for evidence of your father's murder. I will also notify Texas of Daisy's whereabouts. They may have some serious questions for her about the three bodies they found on her property.

"I believe I can get the court to fast track this. The murder investigations will motivate them, but it still will take a couple of days. Be safe. I'll be in touch. Once we have everything in place things will move quickly."

^^^

When they returned home, Raquel caught up with Winnie and asked in a gentle and sly manner. "So how was it?"

"How was what?" she responded truly ignorant of the subject of their conversation.

"You know, silly. The sex!"

"Oh. Interesting. At times intense." She was new to girl talk and kept her response to a minimum.

"My first time was that way too. You're nervous. It's like nothing you've ever done before. The comments from my friends describing when they were penetrated, ranged from moderate discomfort to it hurt like hell. Where on the spectrum did you fall?"

"Malcolm was gently. The bursting of my hymen was only slightly painful."

"And?" Raquel begged for details.

"It was unique."

Raquel laughed and then asked, "So when are you going to do it again?"

Winnie stared at her blankly.

"Oh don't be coy with me. You have to did it again. Some girls have to do it six or seven times before they learn how to enjoy it. Then BAM! It hits you and it's the most wonderful feeling in the world. As my softball coach said, "Practice makes perfect!"

Winnie was relieved to hear that. She opened up. "I'm glad you said that. I was worried that it was me or I did it wrong because it was not the mind blowing experience you hear everyone rave about."

Raquel hugged her. She knew that it was difficult for her cousin to discuss such a personal matter.

"The first couple of times, are so overwhelming emotionally, you can't enjoy it. You will calm down and be able to focus on the physical aspects of sex and the joy will follow."

"Thank you," Winnie said. Then she winced. "I so much appreciate what you've done for me. However, I feel I am betraying you by having sex with Malcolm."

"That's sweet of you, but I want you to continue. Learn about sex with someone you can trust. Malcolm and I are on a different path. Maybe something special will develop or maybe not. We are exploring it, taking it slow. You and Malcolm are on a different level. You will always be brother and sister, you will always love each other and you will always be in each others lives. What you two have doesn't threaten what Malcolm and I may create."

The two women hugged each other for a long while. Tears were shed.

^^^

The three amateur detectives did their best to avoid Tony, Daisy and Patsy. In a way, it was easy. Those three slept in late and liked to hang out at the pool.

Winnie came into the kitchen and found Malcolm making lunch. "Would you like a sandwich?"

"Sure. Turkey and cheddar on rye and hold . . ."

Malcolm laughed and completed her sentence. "I know hold the mayo."

"Some commercial products are unhealthy. They are full of unnecessary fat and sugar. When they start including omega-3 fats instead of omega-6 in mayonnaise, I'll reevaluate my position."

"I understand and your opinion is unchallengable. Get us some iced tea while I finish these up and then we can eat in the garden."

Malcolm grabbed a bag of chips for them to share. Winnie could have put forth an equally strong argument against eating chips, but she liked them too much to deny herself.

After they finished lunch, they sat basking in the warm sun. Winnie struggled to work up the nerve to ask Malcolm to have sex with her. "Ummm . . . Do you . . . would you . . .

Malcolm understood her intent and said, "I thought you'd never ask. Let's get naked and work off the calories from those delicious potato chips."

He stood. She squealed as he pulled her out of her chair. They raced to the bedroom, stripped quickly and proceeded to make love. Malcolm again had an explosive orgasm. Winnie liked it enough to commit to doing it again.

^^^

That night Malcolm and Raquel walked into a fancy restaurant in Richmond called The Tobacco Company. They had a fine meal and good conversation. Malcolm was presentable in his blue blazer and gray pants. Raquel looked elegant in her red, body hugging, halter top dress. Each deliberately did not speak of the events of yesterday.

They walked the streets of Shockoe Slip hand in hand. They paused periodically for a kiss. When they arrived home, Raquel stopped at the front door and stuck out her hand. She said, "I had a lovely time."

Malcolm smiled, shook her hand and said, "Me too. We should do it again soon."

Then they both entered the house and went their separate ways.

^^^

The following morning, Raquel was in the kitchen eating yogurt for breakfast. She had on her standard sleeping outfit, a gray cotton tee shirt and shorts. Tony walked in. He smiled when he saw her. She was sitting at the table looking out the window. He snuck up behind her and quickly slip a hand over her shoulder and under her top.

"Aaah!" Raquel screamed as her boob was grabbed and squeezed. Tony snickered enjoy the feel of her soft breast and the distress he was causing her.

He said, "Good morning, darling. I miss you. I hope you've saved room on your dance card for me today."

Raquel slid off her chair and onto the floor to free herself from his grasp. She backed away from him and said, "Oh. Hey, Tony. Yeah, the other day was lots of fun. Emmm . . . Ah. We can't have sex . . . because I"m on my period. Darn it all."

Tony unzipped his shorts, pulled out his dick and said, "That's why a woman has three holes. I'd gladly have your ass or your mouth will do."

"Hemorrhoids. I can never have anal sex. That's what my doctor told me," Raquel said nervously. She didn't see herself getting away from the strong, determined man. She resigned herself to having sex with Tony and said, "So what do you say to a blowjob?"

"I think its the perfect way to start the day."

Raquel crawled over to him and took his prick in her mouth. It tasted of pee, sperm and something. She tamped down her gag reflex telling herself, "This is the last time".

Raquel sucked and stroked his thick penis. Tony groaned, pawed at her tits and said, "You have a pretty mouth."

He seem to last forever. Her jaw was getting tired. Finally, he blew his wad. He held her head and force her to swallow his load. It was too much for her and it overflowed her mouth, dribbled down her chin and onto her shirt.

Just then Daisy walked in. She saw the young woman on her knees with cum on her face and chuckled. "So he talked you into sucking him off?"

Tony nodded with a big smile on his face.

Daisy asked "Did you enjoy the taste? He was dipping that cock in my honey pot twenty minutes ago and knowing Tony, he didn't wash his dick before sticking it in your mouth."

Tony snickered and nodded his head. Raquel gagged and felt like she would threw up. She left the room in a hurry. She was hoping that she had a full bottle of mouthwash in her bathroom. She thought it would take that much to get the funky taste out of her mouth.

"Hello, Raquel. How's your morning going?" Malcolm said cheerfully as they met each other in the hallway.

Raquel was too stunned to talk. "I'm so busted" she thought. Actually the problem was her mouth was full of Tony's cum. She was hurrying to her bathroom to spit it out. She had hoped to avoid swallowing the last mouthful of sperm.

Malcolm pointed to the sperm stains on her top and said, "I'm guessing you're having a messy morning," he said good-naturedly.

Raquel stared at him wide-eyed just waiting for him to realize she had jism on her shirt. He was such a sexual novice, he didn't recognized it. Raquel realized he was going to continue to pepper her with questions so she gave up and swallowed.