The Slippery Slope

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were wet with perspiration and love juices when we finally broke from love making, yet we were only finished with round one. We had not had sex, we shared our love. The bed covers were wet and we smelled of our loving a scent that made us want more and more is what we shared.

Late in the evening after giving the other our love, we showered together, and returned to our now cold dinner. In unison we laughed and said, "Let's order pizza."

We discussed our month together, our love, and our lovemaking. We talked about everything from our hurts with divorce to our fear of making another mistake on the slippery slope of life.

That was ten years ago and we don't celebrate wedding anniversaries, we celebrate our one-month anniversary almost every night. We both have love in excess for the other and our lust keeps the luster polished.

12