The Slow Bowler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as he disappeared from sight Craig danced down the wicket and grabbed Kathleen. "I deserve a reward for all that bowling," he growled. "Come into the gear shed and pay up." Inside the shed was dark there was no light other than what came through the window as it was only used during daylight hours. "We have about half and hour before the sunsets," he whispered as he lowered her down on to piles of matting and old gear.

The towns leading car dealer announced in Mondays press that he was going to help sponsor local cricket and wanted Craig to appear in his new car advertisements. The headmaster intervened to ensure that Craig didn't infringe any rules and it was agreed as payment the dealer would supply Craig with a car and cover its running costs. "That's only a start the headmaster told Craig. More money and deals will flow if you continue to improve. You will need a good manager or advisor."

When Mrs. Morgan drove them home from school that afternoon Craig told her of the head masters advice. He waited till they all stopped talking, "As you are the only ones who have helped me so far I was wondering if you could help me find a manager and teach me to drive a car."

Evelyn volunteered to teach him but the others wouldn't hear of it. "You aren't a very good driver and anyway I know what lessons you would be teaching him," Beth said as they overrode Evelyn. "Mum can do it, can't you mum?"

Craig was pleased when Mrs. Morgan agreed. He liked the idea of spending time alone with her thinking he would get to know her better. She too was happy to teach Craig. She liked him he made her feel special. It was nice to have a young man pay her so much attention. "You will have to stop calling me Mrs. Morgan," she told him when he turned up for his first lesson later that afternoon.

When they met she was wearing a pair of high heels a loose white top and tight fawn shorts that displayed her muscular legs to perfection.

With his new found confidence Craig looked her over and cried "you look very beautiful this afternoon. I love those shorts." Christine was pleased she had agonized over what to wear before deciding on shorts and heels because they made her legs look great. She smiled at Craig, "Thank you I have a pair of slippers in the car for driving and the shorts are more practical than a dress or skirt."

Craig was happy when she drove out of town to a quiet back road. "We won't run into any traffic out here, the only things that you could run into are a few cows," she told him as she stopped the car in an open paddock so they could swap places. Craig opened her door and took her hand. "You smell nice," he whispered as their bodies touched.

Christine Morgan looked at Craig. My god I think he is going to kiss me she thought as he bent towards her. Craig had not planned on kissing her; he was intent on smelling her perfume. Afterwards he would not be able to explain what he did next. When she looked up at him her eyes blinked and she ran her tongue along the edge of her deep red lips, so he kissed her.

"Oh," Christine groaned as his lips touched hers lightly. Then she felt his tongue tentatively reaching out seeking to fill her mouth. She felt his arms surround her and pull her close. It was quite some time since anyone had kissed her like this and she was enjoying it while telling herself that she mustn't.

Craig was surprised when she didn't push him away. Her body had felt stiff as if scared when he first kissed her but he felt it relax as the kiss continued. Christine was enjoying the kiss it was nice and she was in control nothing more would happen she assured herself.

She felt his hands start to wander down her back caressing her lightly. His hands reached her shorts then slipped up under her loose top circling lightly on her backs bare skin. She felt his hands bump across her bra strap then move on ever so lightly caressing her sides as they moved towards her breasts. This is nice she thought as she responded to his kisses and felt him sigh.

Craig's heart was beating wildly. His confidence was starting to wane as he tried to make up his mind what to do next. If I make a wrong move and she gets angry I'll never get another chance he thought as his fingers felt for the catch of her bra. Deciding he could not stop now he

fumbled and opened the catch letting the bra slip forward.

Christine Morgan felt her bra slip and knew she had to stop things now before it was too late. She stopped their kiss and pushed her head back to look up into his big blue eyes. "You are gorgeous," he whispered as their mouths separated and his hand moved under her hanging bra to cup her large breasts. "We shouldn't," she whispered as she felt his fingers roll her nipples. "I want you," he groaned, "please don't stop me now."

His fingers on her nipples and the feel of his hard cock pressed against her lower body weakened her resistance. "We shouldn't," she repeated weakly as his mouth closed on hers.

She loved his kisses they were both gentle and demanding stirring a heat in her body that was overriding her objections. Still her conscience pricked her, he is too young, it whispered as his hands caressed her breasts and his fingers pulled lightly on her now hard nipples.

His hands and lips swept her conscience and her fears aside as her heart beat faster her breathing changed and she let her juices flow. It had been years since she had felt so good. Even though she was worried about his age and their age difference she had for weeks been leading herself to the conclusion that she should take him for her own and teach him the things her daughter's friends couldn't at their age.

Her nipples quivered and an orgasm shook her body as she gave in.

"Gently sweetheart," she murmured as she helped him remove her top and lower her shorts. Kicking them away she let him lift her on to her cars bonnet and ease her legs apart. She moaned aloud as his mouth closed on her clit and then sucked as though he wanted to swallow it.

The feeling of well being she had been experiencing turned to one of lust as she took control pulling him up so she could kiss him and at the same time place his cock at the entrance to her pussy. Wrapping her legs around his back she took hold of him and fed him home." there," she whispered "there."

Craig loved the feel of Mrs. Morgan body. It was so different to Kathleen's and Evelyn's in the way it seemed to welcome and mother him making him feel a real man. Neither moved at first then he started and she quickly joined him. He was surprised how quickly they found a common speed as their bodies moved in unison faster and faster, harder and harder.

The sound of their bodies slapping together as he pounded her body against the bonnet of her car made him look around wondering if anyone had ventured close enough to hear or see what they were doing. To his surprise a few cows had come down the track and stood chewing their cud watching.

He was starting to laugh at the idea of the cows watching when her pussy seemed to lock on his cock and her fingernails dug into his back. "Now," she groaned. "Oh yes that's it," her voice trailing off as she came. Craig tried to continue but her shuddering thighs and her moans were too much his cock spurting its load into her hot wet pussy.

It was awkward on the bonnet of her car but they did not move for some minutes as they regained their breath. When his heart beat settled down he pushed his body away from hers and ran his hands up to her breasts to squeeze her nipples. "I love these fantastic tits," he whispered. "I have wanted to touch them since the first day in the supermarket."

Her lowered his head and kissed each nipple. "Let's find a more comfortable place. It must have been hard for you on the bonnet. I want to find a place where we do not have any spectators and I can spend all my time loving your body. "It," he stuttered and stammered, "it's oh hell," he said I can't think of a word or even words that can describe what I feel."

"Did you say spectators?" she yelled sitting up. "Yes," he laughed "the cows have been watching us for the last hour." Christine Morgan took a deep breath and ran her hands up from his hips to pull his head down and kiss him. That was fantastic," she growled, "let them watch."

As they drove home much later both were very relaxed recalling memories of their afternoon. Closer to home Craig asked Christine to pull over. When she asked why he hushed her, "be quiet this is serious. I don't want you to tell me we cannot be with each other again. I know you will be worried that people will see what we do together as wrong. After today I could not and will not be interested in girls like Evelyn and the others. I know what I want. I want to be with you."

She started to speak and again he hushed her. "You know I'm looking for a place to live. You have that large rumpus room and the other area your husband used to use for his den downstairs. Beth told me you haven't used it since he left. Beth suggested that you could renovate it and then you could take me as a boarder." He smiled; "Beth doesn't know how helpful she may have been. If you agreed with her idea, being your boarder would give me an excuse to spend time with you at your place without arousing suspicions." He took a deep breath, "what do you think."

Christine Morgan leant over to Craig and said, "Kiss your landlady."