The Slow Dance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked down, into her glistening blue eyes. Luke leant down to kiss her on the nose, the cheek, then the neck. And then, finally, he softly pressed his lips to hers, flicking his tongue out to stroke her bottom lip and stroke languorously against her own tongue. She mewled beneath him, raising her hips up to brush her pussy against his straining cock.

Finally he relented, thrusting his hips and entering her hard, pushing until he could feel himself reach the tip of her, buried inside her warmth. He couldn't control himself enough to stop and allow her time to grow accustomed to his large size, but instead quickly pulled out and thrust back in, the sound of his body slapping against hers ringing through the room.

He kept pounding, pushing harder and harder, both of their moans straining their ears and urging them on. Luke was gripping onto Caroline's hips with such force that it would leave bruises later, but in that moment it simply created a delicious mix of pleasure for her and she raised her hips as much as possible to meet his every thrust.

He quickly placed his hand in between them, reaching for her clit. He lightly pinched the sensitive nub and she screamed again, her thrusts becoming more frantic. He simply pinched harder, massaging her and bringing her closer to the edge.

"Come for me, sweetheart," he whispered into her ear, and she whimpered with desire. He loved seeing a woman orgasm, loved the power it gave him, the vulnerability of the moment, the knowledge of the ecstasy he could cause.

With a great shudder, she came. He felt her tight walls fluttering around his cock, all of her nerve endings set alight. Her hinds gripped his shoulders with increasing intensity, her nails digging into his skin. The sensation, the rawness of it, sent him entirely past the point of control and he thrust once, twice more, going as deep into her as she could take, lost in the over-whelming sensations.

When he came it seemed to blind him for a second as the orgasm ripped through his body. As his climax finally relaxed and he gained his sensibilities again, he couldn't shake the memory of what had finally pushed him over the edge - it had been an image that his mind had conjured, a portrait of striking green eyes and a flash of auburn hair.

Unbeknownst to him, at the very same time, those very same eyes were desperately straining over medical books. Squinting against the dying light of the fire, growing more and more weary, desperately searching for an explanation for the feelings he had aroused in her - feelings she'd never experienced or known of before.

12