The Slow Seduction

Story Info
Brief romantic interlude with soft bondage.
911 words
4.27
16.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Serantha
Serantha
5 Followers

I pull you into my bedroom - filled with darkness. Light is only provided by the candles on the dresser on the headboard of the bed. Dark sheets on the mattress pulled back to welcome new bedfellows. The smell of something floral in the air - perhaps caused by a candle. The air is not warm, but comfortably cool.

Trembling, I push your shirt over your head and drop it to the floor. I softly press my lips to your neck and trail my tongue down your chest. Running my hands over your soft, hard skin down to your belly button. My lips slowly and softly trace the fine path of hair down to your midsection.

I fall to my knees, licking the skin along the waistline of your jeans. Unbuttoning them slowly, I run my hands along the backsides of your legs...kissing the skin as I bare it - unzipping your pants and yanking them to the floor.

I look up at you, into your eyes, as I rub my palm across your erection through your boxer-briefs. Holding your gaze, I slide the garment down your legs...licking your thighs, feeling your cock against my face. I can feel your heat, your hardness, against my skin.

Standing up, I move away, and order "Get on the bed."

You sit on the bed, still staring at me. I begin to open my blouse, as you watch me closely. Your gaze never straying from my slow moving fingers. I slide the fabric off my shoulders, revealing my black lace bra. My nipples, hard from the excitement, push against the fabric. You reach to touch me and I push your hand away. "You haven't earned that yet," I remind you. "You really must learn some restraint. Now I'm going to have to keep those hands of yours from roaming."

Fastening the leather cuffs to your wrists, I hook them to the head of the bed. When you're secure, on your back on the bed, I get up to remove my jeans. Clad only in black lace, I straddle you on the bed. Your arms pinned above you, I have full access to so much bare skin. I can't resist the opportunity to tease, to lick, your neck...your chest...your lips...as I take your lips in a passionate kiss.

Kissing my way down to your cock, I let my tongue tease your inner thighs. Gliding it slowly around your balls...then up the base of the shaft of it to the head. Licking up and down the shaft gently, feeling the heat of it against my tongue. I lean up to poise above your hard cock, my hair tickling your legs as it falls against your skin...then slowly take it deep into my mouth, my lips surrounding you - warm and wet. My tongue sliding along the underside of your shaft as I take you in and out of my mouth.

Hearing you moan my name, hearing your ragged breathing...my nipples become hard. I can feel my skin flush, my pussy becoming wet and warm. I hear you say "Deeper," and I look up at you.

"You couldn't keep quiet could you?," I ask indignantly. Sitting up on the bed, I pull down my black lace panties, crawl up to you, and kiss you deeply. Then, I place my panties in your mouth, stopping all further conversation. Leaning back, I reach around to unhook my bra, and toss it to the floor.

"Much better" I purr, as I slide back down to tease your cock with my hard nipples. Rubbing your erection between my breasts I look up to see your eyes - wanting you to see everything that I am doing to you. I bend down to take you into my mouth again, rubbing your balls with one hand, while teasing you horribly with my tongue. Moaning, I take you as deep as I can into my hot, tight throat.

At this point I'm crazy for wanting you. Kissing up your chest again, licking your neck, I pull the panties from your mouth. I move higher above you, poising my hot pussy inches from your lips, and ask you, "Do you want to kiss me there?"

Watching you nod your head, I press closer.

As your tongue and lips roll against my clit, I grab the headboard with one hand, the other roaming through your hair. It takes just moments for me to feel the waves of pleasure signaling my impending release. I don't want to cum yet, however. As I gather my wits, and catch my breath, I move down to kiss you deeply.

"Good boy, now you get a reward."

Kissing your nipples, your hot skin, I straddle you again... only this time there is no fabric between us. I slowly slide your hot, hard cock deep inside me. Moaning as I cum with just the penetration, I begin undulating against you hard. Moving up and down the length of your shaft, I hear your breathing become rapid and unsteady. Rubbing my breasts with my hands, I cum hard and fast against you at the same time as I feel you cum hard and deep inside of me. Moaning your name I ride you until the cataclysm is over. I lean down to take your lips with mine.

Unfastening the leather cuffs from the headboard and setting you free, I whisper against your lips "I'm not done with you yet . . ."

Serantha
Serantha
5 Followers