The SLS

Story Info
Erotic stimulation with a new creation.
3.9k words
3.7
14.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am in heaven. Not a thought runs through my mind. I imagine this state of mind to be a bit like what Zen masters try to achieve. I get the benefit of pumping my pussy on my hot man's stiff cock while slowly rotating around it on his new creation, our Sexy Lazy Suzan (SLS). Claude spent many hours in the workshop creating this addition to our gym. It is height adjustable, rotates, and generally looks like a side table for hanging out when the cover is on it.

Now, however, with the cover off, hovering over Claude who is prone on the workout bench beneath, while rotating, my eyes have settled somewhere in the back of my head, looking inward, looking deep into my electrified pussy. I bounce slightly on my legs, bent over in a squat, sliding my pussy up and down his raging cock. I can feel him straining for more. Another beautiful feature of the SLS. I get all the control. How deep, how fast, everything, is in my power. Claude can only move so much underneath the SLS.

The table has a forward and reverse, a full speed controller built right into the top. There are several buttons to control direction and speed. They are waterproofed and large so they are easy to hit. Good thing, since focusing on hitting buttons is the last thing I can do, since every button is being pushed in my pussy. Literally, figuratively, and oh so deliciously. The opening in the SLS is about 18 inches across and padded. This allows me to lose my mind in the moment and not worry about any rough edges or falling through.

I slide my pussy down the length of his cock and come to a rest, pressing my pussy into his crotch. I hold my pussy firm, to the base of his cock and just let the SLS rotate slowly clockwise. The slight bend in his cock stirs up my pussy even more. He spirals deep inside me. I push my pussy side to side slightly while his cock stirs me up in circles. I reach down and press the reverse button. This brings the SLS to a slow stop, and then reverses direction at the same speed. It acts like a power switch linked to my pussy. As we slow down rotating, my pussy comes to a pause as I exhale to a stop.

When it starts back up in the counter clockwise direction I inhale with erotic electricity. The table reaches our prior slow rotation, and I want more. I hit the faster button a couple times and the table speeds up slightly. Just the right speed. Fast enough to dial up my pussy to another level of excitement. I keep my pussy pressed down hard onto his crotch.

Claude's cock surges harder. He pulses thicker. He presses somehow deeper. My pussy is bottomed out, squeezing the raging head of his cock deep inside my burning pussy. I feel full, stuffed, plugged up beyond ability to remove his cock. I can't even bounce. All I can do is focus on his ever hardening cock spiraling inside my pussy, stirring me beyond imagination.

I had fantasized about Claude making the SLS for a month after he told me about his idea. So many times I had joined him in the workshop to watch him craft this masterpiece. Just the thoughts were so sexy I found myself showing up in short skirts and sexy lingerie tops while he worked. Several times I had climbed up on the counter and masturbated in front of him while he worked. That is another story...

Now I am reaping the rewards of his efforts. I start bouncing my pussy slightly. Just enough to feel his rock hard cock bouncing off the deepest points of my pussy. My pussy has opened up to its fullest. I can't even clench my pussy it is so full. All I can do is press my inner muscles outward and press, bounce and fuck his cock deep.

I start bouncing a little more, rising half way up his raging cock. As I bounce, I reach down and hold his oiled balls with one hand, sliding my hand up and over his balls, around his cock, and back over his balls as I rotate around on the SLS, bouncing on his cock.

I hear the click of a button and we start rotating a little faster. I now rise up to the underside of his cock head. His cockhead acts like a stopper at my pussy and keeps me from popping off his cock completely. From the head, I slide back down, all the way to his floppy balls that I pull up and press across my pussy and let flop back when sliding out of my hand.

We spin. We fuck. We pump. We moan.

We spin. We Fuck. We pump. We grunt.

We spin. We FUCK we PUMP. We SCREAM.

My hands have wrapped around my calves and ankles. I am pumping rapidly up and down his cock. His cockhead spirals me up like a wind-up toy, and releases my orgasm. Full on. Full blown. Mind shattering orgasm. I fall backwards slightly, still holding my feet, and come to rest on his cock, with my ass being cradled by the padded sides around the center opening, where his cock is impaling my sloppy pussy. My orgasm causes my feet to press out as all that is connecting me to Claude is my pussy. The only part of me supported, is my pussy. Which explodes. I pulse and quake around his cock. I reach my elbows around, under my knees and press my hands around my erupting pussy. My entire body quivers around his cock and I lose track of time.

I can only sense my entire body quaking, shaking, and vibrating. All my energy is focused directly into my pussy. My eyes have inverted and I feel like I am looking within myself. My pussy has taken over and is just trying to suck his whole body inside. We keep rotating. Each of his throbbing cock veins acts as spiraling pussy paddles inside me. Each vein pulse ignites my pussy causing my entire body to pulse around his rock hard throbbing masterpiece.

Juices are squeezing out my dripping pussy all over his raging cock and hips. My cum keeps flowing out my screaming pussy. My body is still quaking, stuffed to the max. I feel like I want my entire body to split from his hot boiling cock. My pussy clamps down hard a few more times. My body squeezes my last energies deep around his steel animal. My body slows.

Right near the slowing of my pussy pulsing, I feel him erupt inside me. My pussy just clenches down around his embedded cock. He erupts, and I feel his cum surge out, expanding his cock head again. His slippery cum squishes throughout my pussy and out my dripping pussy lips. I rub his cum all around my pussy lips with my hands, spreading it around my hips, his balls, and reaching one hand up to taste our mixture.

We are still rotating on the SLS. He presses the stop button as we slowly come to a halt. I feel his cock slowly pulsing down. Every time his cock pulses, my pussy quakes around him. I lean forward slightly so I can put my hands down and slowly raise my pussy up. We slowly come to a stop where our lips lock in a sweaty slippery swirl of deliciousness.

I slide my lips away from his and slip off the top of the SLS as he slides out from underneath. We embrace in a full body hug, wrapping our arms and legs around each other as much as possible. Our sweaty, sex juiced bodies rub and slide together. We break away in mutual erotic exhales.

This time we raise the SLS up slightly and I get underneath, on the workout bench. The SLS is just high enough that I can stretch my legs around, up past my head, and press my pussy upward, making full contact with the SLS, and whatever might be hanging down. For now I just slide underneath on my back. Claude lays down on the SLS and makes sure his semi hard cock is hanging through the center.

I slide down the bench and lift my lips to his semi soft cockhead. I blow across his cock with my hot breath. He twitches. I start to lick my moist tongue around his cockhead. I feel his body press into the SLS, urging his cock harder. I reach up and press his balls up, holding them back, around the base of his cock. I rotate my hands slightly as I cover the end of his cock with my succulent lips. He tastes sweet. Delicious. His precum coats my mouth with a delicious syrup. He tastes better than any candy I have delighted.

I reach down to the oil, coating my hands with more and raise them back to his balls. This is when he starts rotating. He starts the SLS on slow. Very slow. His cock surges harder. I run my oily hands up and down his shaft, coating him in a deliciously slippery film. His cock and balls shine in their slippery glory. His slowly rotating cock is now the most delicious cocksickle ever.

I suck his cockhead into my mouth and feel the SLS rotate a little faster clockwise. I hold his cockhead in my mouth with my lips around his cock ridge. As he rotates I slide my hands up and down his shaft, over his balls. His balls slip through my fingers and I wrap my hands around the base of his cock and just hold him. I hold the base of his cock with my oily hands and his cockhead in my mouth and we rotate. His cock surges. Again. I feel his cockhead strain against his skin, filling my mouth. I taste his precum starting to flow freely. My tongue spirals around his cockhead as we rotate.

Every time he rotates with his head towards my pussy, I feel his hands slide up the inside of one thigh, press across my pussy, and slide down the inside of my other thigh. This is causing my pussy to burn hot again, moistening at the thoughts that I conjure up. He pauses the table on the next rotation where his head hovers over my pussy. He hangs his head over the edge and starts licking my dripping pussy. His hands press against my thighs, pushing them apart as they slide up my sweaty thighs. My pussy quivers with the attention he is giving.

The table starts rotating counter clockwise. His tongue slides off my pussy and away. My pussy yearns, and cries out deep inside me, wanting more. I slurp my mouth off the end of his cock and slide up the bench. I arch my back as I go, maintaining contact with his cock as he rotates around and down my breasts. I press my breasts up as his cock slips in between.

Claude's cock rotates around my breasts, sliding over my nipples as his hard cock pulses into my oily skin. My breasts are pressed up, into his cock, balls, and hips. His cock just slips over my chest, around in circles several times. I feel his raging hot rod pressing across my breasts, flicking my rock hard nipples, slapping across my neck and chest. I enjoy several full rotations of his cock heating up my chest. I slide further up the bench.

I stop with his cock spiraling around my belly. His balls press into my belly button as his cock rotates around. I feel his heat and hardness flick my clit as he rotates past my pussy. This causes me to lurch upwards, pressing, lunging my pussy towards his cock. My clit screams, and rebounds away as his cock rotates back around my belly.

The heat of his pulsing cock against my belly boils my pussy hotter, stirring up my lust. His cock has swelled so large again that his precum dripping cockhead pushes against my breasts as he rotates around my belly. I slide my hands in between us and around his balls as his cock slaps my clit again. I just spasm into his hot cock with my hips. I need more.

I slide up the bench until my pussy is below his cock. His cock slowly spirals around underneath the SLS. I rotate my legs up and press my pussy towards his cock. Our glistening sex touches and ignites an even hotter fire in my pussy. I just press my pussy into the length of his cock and feel the length of it rotate around my pussy lips as the SLS rotates his body above me. Both our heads are just beyond the diameter of the SLS.

When he rotates around and our lips meet, we have a couple seconds of lustful lip mashing. Then he is off. Going for another rotation. I moan and groan as I feel the length of his hot, hard, pulsing cock doing circles around my pussy lips. On the next rotation, I reach down as my pussy lines up with his cock, and our lips lock in erotic lust.

My legs are stretched past my head as I lower my pussy slightly, just enough to bend his steel cock down into my pussy. I grab his cock and press it into my hot pussy. He gasps as our lips unlock and his cock rotates around just inside my pussy.

I reach down and put my hands under my ass and start pumping. I press my pussy up, sucking his cock further in, deeper, each time. I feel the SLS speed up. His cock presses hard through the center of the SLS, his veins straining with lust. His cock pulses deeper into me. I press hard up the length of his rotating cock and feel his balls spread out against my pussy. I leave my pussy pressed hard, up the length of his cock and revel in the feeling of his oily balls rotating around my pussy. His cock stirs my honey pot. I can feel his straining, rotating pressure as his hard cock presses all around the inside of my pussy.

The SLS rotates even faster and sends my pussy into a mind of its own. I have no control. My pussy is in full control, again. I start pounding my pussy up the length of his cock. Over, and over, and over. He is rotating all around, deep inside me. I am so ready to explode, and I feel him pull out. Gone. His cock just slurps out of my pussy, leaving a slippery oily trail all the way out. My pussy pops off the end of his cock and screams in protest. I gasp out a loud exasperated exclamation. Without slowing the rotation, he squats down, hanging his cock low, and presses back into me. My legs are pressed back behind my head, my pussy is pumping hard again, and he is squatting down over my hot volcano, plugging me with his hot, thick, dripping cock.

Then he reaches through the center and cups each side of my pussy as we rotate. His fingers somehow bring me to another state of zen. Erotic zen. I just press my pussy up as hard as I can and feel his cock pumping into my eruption. I quake. My pussy quivers. I feel my whole body sucking his cock. My body, pussy, everything orgasms. My body locks, straining, pushing my pussy upwards as far as possible while I erupt.

He rotates around, plunging in deep, pulling out to the edge, cupping my clit with his fingers, sliding his hands around my ass. His hot, pulsing, straining shaft plunges my volcano. I feel my cum squishing out my swollen pussy as he presses in deep. The rotations of his buried cock make my whole pussy vibrate in orgasmic spasms.

I have lost track of time. My eyes are somewhere inside out. My pussy is screaming around his cock. I feel our juices dripping all around my ass. His cock plunges deep. I can feel him at max hardness, and he erupts. Pressed hard, deep, and all the way against my pussy, his cum floods out inside me. We are pressed tight together, and he keeps rotating. His flood of cum squishes over my boiling pussy brim. His hands spread our mixture all over. We rotate. He erupts again. Again. And again. I have lost all concept of time.

Eventually my body cannot stay pressed up anymore. He slowly pulls out as I lower my hips to the bench. My ass squishes down in all the cum and oil underneath me. His pulsing cock hangs through the SLS, trailing and dripping our sweet mixture down to my glistening, quivering pussy.

I slide down the bench slightly and wrap one hand around the base of his cock as I suck his dripping cock into my mouth. His juices, mixed with mine, are a delicious cocktail of our sex. I slurp, lick, and suck his cock clean of our sex.

My other hand is massaging my pussy down from orgasm. I am covered in juices. All around my pussy. Dripping down my ass, dripping around my neck, and covering every bit of my sweaty, flush body. I rub it in, around and over my body with one hand while still sucking on his semi soft cock. I have moved down enough where he can hang his head over the edge and look right at my pussy.

I feel his tongue and lips press onto my pussy. I can feel his cock start to throb with greater intensity again. His tongue slides out and runs around my juicy pussy as he moans in pleasure. I know how much he loves the taste of my cum and it is spread out all over my pussy.

Claude presses my thighs apart and cups my pussy. His mouth presses into my juicy folds and runs his tongue and lips all over, in, and around my pussy. His smoothly shaven face glides around my pussy in our sex mix. He moans in pleasure as I feel his tongue lapping up our juices from my pussy.

I start focusing on his cock more as his tongue stimulates my flush pussy. My eyes are closed and starting to roll. My hips gyrate on their own again. I am really focusing on sucking his cock and slurping my tongue around his cock head. And he pulls up, off my pussy, pressing himself back and raising his cock away. I am in shock. Why? My trance has been broken.

"Baby," says Claude. "I want your pussy back on top of the SLS so I can suck on it from below and run my mouth in circles over your dripping pussy." I do. I slip out from underneath and bounce up on top. He has already slipped underneath and smiles back at me in anticipation.

I squat down and slide into a split with my glistening pussy right over the SLS opening. I can look down and see Claude's eyes glazed over in anticipation. My pussy is spread open, smiling back at him. I can feel my pussy muscles quiver in excitement. I feel his tongue brush my pussy lips, softly at first.

He really starts pressing his face into my pussy and presses one of the buttons to start the rotation. As we start to rotate, his mouth starts spiraling around my pussy. What an incredible sensation! His lips, tongue, and entire face devours my pussy as I rotate. Each angle creates delicious opportunities for him to explore my now flowing pussy.

As we rotate, I lean forward, now in a complete split with my head hanging over the edge. I can now reach his cock as I slowly rotate around. I reach up and grab his cock, letting it pierce my lips as I rotate right into it. His cock slips into my mouth and I suck in earnest for the quick moment I have. As I rotate away, his cock slurps out of my mouth and trails away from my fondling fingertips.

All the while his mouth is devouring my pussy, melting my entire body into an erotic eruption. I can feel my body sliding down the path towards eruption, again! My pussy is quivering as he sucks my clit, rotating around it. His hands hold my ass cheeks and fingers my pussy as his mouth feels like it is devouring my erotic soul.

On the next rotation, I inhale his cock and he stops the rotation. My mouth is stuffed full of his raging, precum soaked cock. I just love the taste of his precum. It is sweet and slippery. I coat my entire mouth, tongue, lips and face with his slippery cock. I am lost on anything but sucking on his hot throbbing cock. He just keeps dripping precum all over my face. I slip my lips off his cock and rub it over my cheeks, across my face, catching my nose on it each swipe.

I slide his cock back to my lips and press them tight as I press him into my wanton mouth. I reach down and cup his loose balls, pulling them up towards my face. I manage to cup his balls and slide my nose and fingers all over them while his cock is buried in my mouth and throat. That is when my pussy barrels through my focus on his cock. He has pushed my pussy into another full body eruption.

My pussy explodes, again! OMG. His mouth sucks onto my clit as his fingers are buried in my pussy. My whole body clamps down and then expands like a blaring megaphone out through my pussy. I quake from my core. Long waves of erotic shock ripple throughout my belly and rumble out my pussy. I feel his mouth and tongue vibrating in humming rhythms directly into my clit.

As my body rumbles, I suck in more air by releasing his cock slightly on an inhale. As I exhale out my nose I hum and vibrate my lips down his cock. I am grasping the very core, base of his cock with his balls covering my hands. The base of his cock pulses even bigger as I press both hands down, deep around his cock.

He erupts. My mouth is humming with his cock buried at the back of my throat and I feel his cockhead unleash a stream of cum down my throat. I suck it down and feel his cock erupt again. I milk the base of his cock with my hands to the rhythm of his erupting cock. His cum coats my mouth. If there is one thing I love more than his precum, it's his cum. I milk out all his cum and swirl my tongue over his cockhead to get the last drops as my own aftershocks settle down.

12