The Slut

Story Info
In the Old South a gambling debt is paid with a slave.
5k words
4.5
198.5k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maggie2002
maggie2002
175 Followers

The slut,that's what her owner called her, when he dragged her naked to the table, and put her up as collateral for his final hand. He lost, and so I won her in a two bit gambling game, on a riverboat outside of Tupelo Mississippi.

A small frail underfed blond. She was twenty-two years old, and looked thirty with her garish makeup and frizzy hair. All it took to win her was a royal flush. Mr. Scott, her owner, was a very stupid man. He tried to buy her back later that night, but by then, we had been cleaned her up, and I knew that I had lucked into quality breeding stock. I should be able to recognize good blood when I find it. Dogs, cattle, horses or people. I own enough of each to know what is profitable,and what isn't worth the trouble. I was just the man to turn this frail strumpet into a nice profit.

My name is Reeves St.John, owner of Paradise Acres, among other business ventures, including the Tupelo Queen, a gambling boat. I was traveling with Belle, my favorite slave. She cleaned the slut up, tended her wounds, and cut her hair. I preferred long hair,but hers would have to grow again. For now this made the best of what was there. Cleaned up, she was a very appealing creature.

Belle kept her chained in her cabin, to the foot of her bed through the night. She brought her to me early the following morning, for her first examination. Sitting comfortably in an easy chair, I put her through several tests, made her fetch a ball, jump up and down, climb up and down a ladder, do her alphabet, and numbers,before physically examining her. I went over every inch of her inside and out. She balked at this, like any filly with spirit would do. I was pleased to see she had some fire left. I hated a slave with no spirit.

"What's your name child?" I asked finally."Slut Sir"came the immediate reply. "No dear, that may be what you are, but sometime in your past you did have a name, now what might it have been?" I waited, a moment or two, allowing let her think. The slut hesitating, as if afraid to be hit, finally stammered," Melissa Sir, it's Melissa. I smiled," Melissa that's a very pretty name, Belle write in our book, that on April 18th, we took possession of Melissa from James Scott of Tupelo Mississippi, a gambling man, payment in full for a debt of $250.00." I then asked the little slave, "Now, Melissa. Do you understand what has happened to you? She shook her head no.

"Melissa, Mr. Scott is no longer your owner, I am. Do you understand this?" She nodded, and shyly smiled showing beautiful white teeth and from under her long lashes, clear sapphire blue eyes. "Good, I want you to know, I am nothing like Mr. Scott. I own almost 400 slaves. I buy and sell them every day. Belle here ,will tell you I am fair but strict. You do as requested, you will never be mistreated like you were with Scott. I have decided to train you as a pleasure slave. Do you know what that means?" She shook her head no. "Belle will explain it to you, and your training will start after we see that you get breakfast. One fear, you may lay to rest right now, you will never be hungry again."

Melissa surprised him by standing on tiptoe and softly kissing his cheek. "Belle remove her, " I was left alone with only my thoughts.

I reached for a morning cigar. Waiting for Belle to return, I was content. This had been a very profitable trip. Funny thing, it just kept getting better and better. I already knew just who would want Melissa for their own, once she was trained. Fact of the matter, I could think of two people who would desire her .That was even better for me, and so I laughed. There was the matter of the training to consider, I smiled thinking of it. Training a pleasure slave was always fun.

Belle, took care of the new slave and her needs, and then left her chained inside her cabin. She hurried back to her Master, with breakfast. She knew he was waiting for her, knowing the new slave needed attention, but waiting for anything was not something Reeves St. John did well. She was right, I was pacing the cabin when she returned.

Setting his breakfast on the table, she proceeded to strip off her clothes. Getting the basin of hot water, she had ordered to be waiting, she shaved him and dried him carefully. "Will you require a bath this morning Master?" He growled his answer "No I thought I might have you lick me clean." Belle sank to her knees as he shed his clothes, she knew where this bath would start. Master's cock was above average even before he was rigid. Fully hard, it was difficult for her to suck it all into her mouth. Part of his excitement was seeing the pain it brought her, as she swallowed it. She carefully licked all of him, up and down his shaft and both of his balls, one by one, and then as he scooted up in the chair ,started behind his cock and unto his warm tight ass. She loved to hear his moans, as she licked and sucked ,and thrust her tiny pink tongue into and out of his ass. It pleased her to make him happy. Soon she felt him releasing his seed into the air. "Now Belle look what you have done? Made a mess of things again. It is plain to see, I will have to punish you."

Belle smiled, "Yes Master, I am a very careless slave, please punish me Sir, she moaned."

Laughing, I grabbed her and threw her across my lap. I started paddling her luscious ass. She twisted and turned and moaned and cried softly for me in pleasure. My fingers found their way into her ass and her pussy. "I see you are in heat again slave. Will my work never be done?"
"No Master, I am the worst of slaves." I pushed her gently to the ground, and shoved into her waiting pussy, working her hard until I felt her first climax overtake her, and then I worked on my favorite spot, her sweet, luscious, warm and wonderful ass, having already been fucking her there with two fingers as my cock was occupied with her pussy, I pushed into her and she opened for me like the old friend,I was.Several strokes later we were both in climax. Sometime later I sat back up in my chair and Belle finished my bath.. It was a favorite morning routine for the two of us. We finally ate, with me feeding Belle most of the succulent parts of the ham, as they were her favorite part.

That afternoon the training of Melissa began.
First I had her suck me. She was very bad. Following that, checked to see if she were wet and ready for fucking she was not, investigating her rear passage, I found it so tight, not even my tiniest finger could enter. She wasn't graceful at all, and she had no sense of how to excite a man. The work ahead of us would be hard but profitable, in the end.

I sent Belle to the ship's hold to retrieve my bag of toys. Handmade in India, they had been useful to us, on many occasions. She also brought back a large tub of grease. We would start by working on stretching Melissa's anal passage. It was necessary for her to be able to use all her available entrances for a man's pleasure. I told the little slave, her training would begin now, and asked if we needed to restrain her. "No Sir I can behave." I kissed her gently." I am counting on it, and if you don't, the things I am doing will be done anyway, you just won't enjoy them." She nodded her understanding.

Belle laid her on the bed, with several pillows under her," Now prepare her." Belle lay between her legs and started to lick softly and gently up and around her anal passage, Melissa giggled and pulled away. I, pinched her nipples hard, she yelped. "Stay still " Belle inserted her talented tongue inside the little slave's ass and sucked and licked till she could get two fingers inside without pain to the small girl. Now we greased her passage and the plug we would be inserting . It was the smallest anal plug, I had, but it still seemed large compared to the girl. We had a lot of work to do. I started sucking and biting at her nipples while Belle worked the plug inside the girl inch by agonizing inch, my hand playing with her little clit till she stiffened and had an orgasm for me, this allowed Belle to finish the insertion. "Done my brave little one, very good."

Melissa's tear strained face looked at me "but it hurts Master, it hurts." I kissed her gently "Be brave little one ,everything good hurts to start, it will get better." I now took the attached chain and locked it onto a belt, that I locked around her waist. "This is to be removed only when you use the bath, then Belle will put it right back inside your sweet tiny ass."Melissa hung her head "Yes Master" I smiled at the answer," Good! now one more thing and we are done.

I took a scarf and gagged the her. "I wouldn't want you to disgrace yourself, and you will scream at the next thing we will be doing to you. I played and pulled at her nipples till they were hard and elongated. Belle then took a long needle, and pierced first one, then the other, while I held them steady. Inserting small silver loops with the word SLAVE on them. Each also had room to hang other things should her new Master require or desire it. Melissa's muffled cry could be heard. I wiped her face and kissed her cheek. "Your a very brave girl.

I will always reward you when you do the best that you can do." I worked on her clit and fingered her to another climax. I then pulled Belle aside," Belle I think our little one has had enough for now. Feed her, toilet her and leave her in your cabin. I have need of you in the gambling salon." She nodded and they disappeared.

Belle watching my back, would make life a lot easier if Mr. Scott was foolish enough to try to follow through on any of his threats. I sat, and thought about the morrow, I was looking forward to working with the little one. I had a feeling once she discovered pleasure, she would suprise everyone.

I would have to ask her about the whip marks tomorrow, I had forgotten today, They appeared to be sexual whippings. I grinned it had been a while since I whipped a slave for fun.
Belle returned dressed for the salon, just in time to help me finish dressing. I sat with my pants unbuttoned. "Belle?" She immediately knelt and took me into her mouth, but did nothing else until I told her what I desired. "Quickly Belle we are almost late already." She sucked me deep into her mouth ,and as her tongue danced around my shaft and over my cock's head and into my tiniest hole after my pre come, I could feel my climax boiling up inside me, she swallowed me and allowed her throat muscles to work on my hardening shaft. I felt my balls tighten up and heard myself moan, as I watched my huge cock stretch out her tiny throat, and then I was shooting my load deep inside her belly. Now relaxed , I buttoned up and we went to the salon.

When we left there hours later, I was several thousand dollars richer. This trip was fast becoming one of the best we had been on this year. Once again in my rooms, Belle removed her dress and getting the sewing kit, ripped out her hem and sewed up the money where any thief would be hard pressed to find it. "Is our newest slave good for the night?" Belle nodded with a smile, I held out my hand and she came to me.

Kissing her deeply, I followed her down to my bed, where before taking my pleasure, I made sure that Belle had more than enough of her own. She was the best thing that had ever happened to me, were it possible she would be my chosen wife. Times being what they were, the two of us made due with what we had. Finally when she begged me to stop, I pushed inside her and took my pleasure. "Think we made another baby tonight my Belle? I softly asked her as we cuddled together. "I hope so, Reeves I so want a little girl." I kissed her and I want one for you, but you know how well I breed boys. She laughed "I should, are not all six of my sons yours?" I swatted her ass hard, because she enjoyed it, and I loved to hit her luscious ass." They had best be, I would hate to have written freedom papers on someone else's stock." I knew why she worried, "Don't my darling, I know you miss them already, but they are better off in the north, and soon they will be well educated gentleman, and will make us both proud." She kissed me passionately," I am proud of them and you every day." "Belle I couldn't live each day without you," having said that, we slept.

Early the next morning Belle was about her duties, before I was even awake. She had taken care of all my property, and had returned with breakfast and our newest slave, when I opened my eyes for the first time.

"Melissa, today Belle is going to teach you some things, how to suck a man, and the various ways to entertain one. All we want is you to do the best you can, and you have no worries. Now lay on the bed." Melissa did as asked. There was a repeat of the day before, lots of grease and this time a larger plug. She cried out ,as it was being inserted and I plunged two fingers into her pussy which turned out to be wet today, I smiled , rubbing her nubbin of a clit as I fucked in and out of her pussy, using my hand, until she relaxed enough to shove the plug all the way inside." See my dear, it was easier than yesterday, and tomorrow will be even better."

We examined her nipple piercings and cleaned them, and then the lessons started. Belle showed her how to dress, and undress a gentleman. How to unbutton and pull me free, so that it became a part of the excitement. Then the little one, practiced merely holding my cock on her tongue without touching it, until I told her what was desired. Melissa was clearly used to the gobble it and get it done crowd. By the end of the morning, she began to get very good at slow and sensual, prolonged cock sucking. She also started to squirm around as she was sucking me for about the fourth time. I laughed, " Belle, I think our little one has an itch that needs to be scratched."

Belle asked her if she had ever been with a woman?" Melissa scowled, "that is an abomination, never."

She had said the wrong thing that time. "Abomination I yelled? Abomination? Nothing is an abomination, if your Master requires it. Show her Belle, what is required of her."

Belle laid the little one on the floor, slowly removing her dress, and started sucking on her nipples, as she ran her hands up and down her body, and in and around her pussy, exciting her as she kissing her way down to her pussy. She licked, sucked and bite till Melissa was screaming out in climax. "Now you do it to Belle ." Melissa tried, but gagging she pulled away.

"Tsk, Tsk, and you were doing so well, bind her to the bed, Belle" Belle quickly took scarves and tied her hands to the top of the four poster bed and then stomach down, tied her legs open to each foot. "You know you must be punished little one, why did you disobey me? Have we not treated you well?" Melissa crying quietly nodded her head yes, and said she was sorry." I replied , "Probably you are, but you will be sorrier ."

I ran my hands over her ass." These marks were, they for punishment ,or pleasure Melissa?"Still crying softly she responded to my question." Master Scott liked to whip me to make himself hard Sir." I continued my questioning," How did you feel while being beaten?" She blushed beet red, telling me all I wanted to know, " it made you wet, did it little one? Made you want someone inside you fucking you till you came screaming for him?" She nodded her head and her eyes clouded up. I kissed her gently, "that is not a bad thing Melissa"

"Belle get the cat, 20 licks and hard. "I pointed, here to there. I whispered in her ear," this should be fun for both of us."

"Do we need to gag you little one?" Melissa already crying choked out" No Sir, I can behave."

Belle hit her the first time as she was talking to me, then rapidly again and again, soon her fair skin took on a beautiful rose color and Melissa was writhing and arching to meet the small whip. We smiled at each other, the wetness of her pussy could be plainly seen, her juices were running like a river, this was a stroke of luck. A woman who enjoyed pain was very rare indeed. I motioned Belle to stop and taking the anal plug moved it in and out of Melissa's ass as Belle fingered her little nub of a clit and her pussy. It took less than four strokes for her screaming climax. Yes indeed, we had a real gold mine here. I pulled the plug loose, and inserted two fingers ,wet from her juices into her ,they slid in easily, I added a third, as Belle continued to finger her to another climax. She accepted them easily. "Soon little one your ass will be mine. For today I will settle for your succlent pussy. I pulled my now hard cock loose from its trousers. It was time to fuck my newest slave. I shoved into her wet pussy stretching her out to her limits. I heard her cry of suprised pain, turn quickly to moans of pleasure. She was so hot and tight, I stopped to let her get used to me, and to control my urge to come. Soon enough she was arching up and trying to force me in deeper. I continued to smack her ass hard, first one cheek and then the other. Sharp cracks ringing out in the room each one met by her soft cries of pleasure. Now as I moved in and out, Melissa began to urge me on," "Please Master fuck me harder please, shove it in me, make me pay for being such a bad slave. Smack my ass Master harder,hurt me I am yours to do with as you will." I shook my head, a gold mine indeed.

She would need training, but oh my ,when she was done what a windfall she would be, and all for a gambling debt of $250.00.

Belle motioned me to hurry as Melissa was fast approaching another climax, I pushed hard and deep, pulling out and spraying my seed, just as she peaked, Belle finished her off with fingers and mouth, quickly sending her into another climax before the first was over and done. Multiorgasmic, loving pain,able to turn it into pleasure, with training she would be a priceless object of lust for many men.


"Belle, I think our little one is ready to pleasure you now." released from her bonds, Melissa crawled to Belle's feet and pulled at her. Belle lowered herself to the floor and Melissa was like an uncaged animal, she attacked her, duplicating everything Belle had done to her and she gave Belle climax after climax, until I finally called a halt. It had been an interesting morning. I walked to my bag and took out some unique chinese balls, inserting them into her still clenching pussy.Belle reinserted the anal plug,which slipped in much more readily this time. This will keep you amused until our next lesson.

"Belle, take our little one, feed and toilet her then leave her for a rest in your cabin and return to me." I whispered in her ear." Leave her enough slack to pleasure herself I wish to see what she does, be quick Belle. I have need of you." Belle smiled at me, as she walked out the door.

Within the hour, Belle returned with lunch, She had also ordered a bath , so the tub was there full of hot steaming water. There are some privileges to having the best cabin on the ship.
"Belle stripped off her clothes, and then worked on mine, soon naked together we frolicked in the bath. When done, I licked her dry and she licked me dry, which led to an afternoon of lovemaking of the best kind, long,, slow, and satisfying. I bite the cheek of her ass , as I fucked her leaving teeth marks, growling, "no ass will ever suit me like yours my love." Belle reached to caress me, "I am glad Reeves, I would hate to die for killing my Master. " This earned her a paddling which brought on both of our orgasms. It was a wonderful afternoon.

As the evening arrived, and the cool breezes started to blow, I sent Belle to fetch the little one. "Time for her to dance for her supper, among other things. Do you realize Belle, how much she will be worth if she is truly into pain and pleasure?" Belle smiled, a true pain slut was so rare, there was hardly a price that would not be paid. Most men love to inflict pain on helpless things, and to be truly thanked for it with orgasms and love." A priceless commodity.

maggie2002
maggie2002
175 Followers
12