The Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amanda_T
Amanda_T
118 Followers

In her dreams she watched her Mistress toy with the slut, who looked exactly like herself. She watched as her Mistress made the slut come over and over again, and deep within her she felt stirrings that she ignored because they were dangerous.

She woke sweaty and smelling of sex, but refreshed and feeling wonderful. It was 10 am and the day was young. She got up and had some breakfast and after cleaning up the kitchen she cleaned up her apartment in expectation of her Mistress' visit. When she got to the bedroom it reeked of pussy, of sex, and of arousal. She changed her sheets and put them in the wash and once everything was cleaned up she went and sat on the couch in the living room and watched TV. She realized that she had not dressed when suddenly her hands, or more properly her Mistress' hands began to do their work on the slut again. She wondered why she had not dressed. It was unlike her to walk around naked no matter that she was always alone. She resolved to dress but soon forgot about it as the slut was teased into an orgasm making Grace cry out.

After the orgasm passed she got up and went into her bedroom to find some clothing. She reached into her top drawer for some panties, (conservative and functional rather than pretty) and one hand slapped the other away. She dropped the panties back in the drawer in surprise. She reached for them again and again, her other hand slapped her hand away. ok, she thought, no panties. She reached for a bra. Again her other hand slapped the first away. 'ok, no bra either.' Then she wondered if she would be allowed to dress at all. She opened another drawer and reached for a pair of pants. Again she was slapped. she went to the closet to get a skirt that hung from a hanger and again she was slapped. Being stubborn she reached for a top and again her hand was slapped away. 'I guess I am supposed to be naked,' she thought to herself, and went and sat at her computer. She pulled up her word processor and began to type without really seeing what she was typing.

"The slut tried to dress today but Mistress' hands taught her she shouldn't. After several attempts to reach for clothing that were prevented with slaps, the slut learned her lesson. she is to be naked except when it is needful to dress. The slut is very horny today and has come many times. in my dreams I watched Mistress tease and torment her and bring her to orgasm over and over. The slut seemed to enjoy it a lot. Watching it touched something deep inside me that was enticing as well as scary. Sometimes I wish I could be a little like her."

Then she saved the document in a new folder titled, "The slut diary" and emailed a copy of the journal to her Mistress. Then she seemed to wake from a daze and she went to fix a snack. After she had finished eating, she sat at her computer and listened to music and tried to read. Every time her hands weren't needed they teased the slut. Grace tried to focus on the reading but the sluts aroused torment and teasing eventually overcame her ability to focus and she gave up. So she put on some music and lay on her bed letting her Mistress' hands do as they would. She knew the slut would have a good day. And the slut did. Mistresses hands brought her to orgasm over and over. Her fingers fucked the slut silly and teased her clit so much it was almost raw. Grace kept an eye on the clock and as soon as she could she got up to fix dinner and the sluts torment/training stopped while she prepared dinner for her Mistress.

She kept her hands busy as much as possible, but every once in a while she had to wait for things. Every time she waited her Mistresses hands got busy on the slut. Then it would be time for something else to be done and she'd get control of her hands again. But then all was cooking and the table was set. Her Mistresses place at the head of the table, and her own place on a chair at her Mistresses side. With nothing to do her Mistresses hands got busy again. She gave in with a sigh and went to lay on the couch and let her Mistresses hands have their way with the slut. She knew there was no fighting it.

Her Mistresses hands brought the slut to two orgasms before Grace heard a knock at the door. She got up and ran to answer it, but realized she was still naked and became cautious. She looked through the peephole and saw her Mistress. She hid behind the door to hide her nakedness as she opened it and said quietly, "please come in Mistress."

"Good girl," Mistress Amanda smiled and closed the door behind her. She put down the bag she was carrying and took her girl in her arms and held her tightly. Grace trembled but was glad of the closeness and felt the strength in the arms that held her. Her trembling eased ever so slightly. She took in her Mistresses scent. She was wearing a perfectly lovely perfume and smelled divine. "You smell lovely Mistress. You look lovely as well."

"Thank you my girl. You look good too."

Grace blushed. "Your hands wouldn't let me dress Mistress."

"I am aware my girl. Part of the sluts training is all."

"So I understood Mistress. Am I correct in assuming that had I needed to go out I would have been allowed to dress?"

"Yes my dear."

"Ok Mistress."

"Your needs will always come first my girl. Unless of course I am there to make the decisions. In which case, I will make them."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress."

"And how is my slut my girl?"

"She is sore, and horny, Mistress," Grace replied. "She has had many orgasms today and your hands have kept her busy whenever I didn't need them for something."

"Good. Very good my girl. I am sure my slut is well on her way to being properly trained."

"Yes Mistress," Grace agreed without understanding at all. "Supper is almost ready Mistress."

"Good girl. It smells lovely."

"It is just something simple Mistress, but I think you will like it. its one of my favourites."

"I am sure I will as well my girl." Mistress Amanda agreed as Grace took her coat and hung it on the hooks by the door.

"Would you like a drink before dinner Mistress?"

"Yes I would my girl, you may have one for yourself as well if you wish it."

"Thank you Mistress," Grace replied and headed for the kitchen.

She returned in a couple of minutes with two drinks. She served one to her Mistress who was seated on the couch and then knelt at her feet and sipped her own.

"How are you feeling my girl?"

"I am well Mistress, but a little annoyed.'

"Why my girl?"

"Well, every time I get to doing something your hands start working on the slut and soon she cums. Not that I mind her cumming but it breaks my concentration and I lose track of what I'm doing."

"What were you doing my girl?"

"Mostly trying to read Mistress."

"Ah yes. That could be a problem." Mistress Amanda paused then went on. "If you like my girl, I can make it so the slut will only cum when I tell her to."

"Oh yes Mistress, that would be fantastic. I might get some peace then for a little while at least."

"Good. I will take care of that after supper."

"Thank you Mistress."

Grace put down her drink and her hands immediately started in on the slut. Mistress Amanda smiled and watched. "How does my slut feel Grace?"

"She is horny Mistress. She is wet and wanton and is looking forward to another orgasm, but she is sore and her clitoris is in pain," Grace replied. Then the hands released the slut as Grace reached for her glass and took a sip. The moment she put it down however her hands went back to their work.

"I can give my hands something that will ease up on the sluts clit if you think it would help my girl."

"Oh please Mistress, she is enjoying herself but her poor clit is rubbed raw."

Mistress Amanda reached into her purse and brought out a small pink vibrator. "I just bought this for the slut today my girl. I am sure she will find it useful and it will keep her clit from becoming raw."

"She thanks you Mistress, as do I."

"I am glad you aren't afraid of it my girl."

"If it were for me I would be Mistress, but that is the sort of thing the slut will like very much."

"I am sure my girl. I want you to understand that it is not for you. You may not use it at all."

"Yes Mistress, not that I would want to."

"I understand my girl, but I want you to keep it near the slut at all times so that when she is to be trained it is near my hands so they can put it to good use. And always replace the batteries when they die."

"Yes Mistress. I will."

"Good. Here are a couple of spare batteries I picked up so you won't have to run out to the store for a while." Mistress Amanda handed her a small package of high quality double A batteries.

"Thank you Mistress." Grace reached for the vibrator and the batteries and put them down near her drink. She picked up the drink and took another sip and when she put it down her Mistresses hands took over and tormented the slut. Suddenly they grabbed the little pink vibrator and turned it on and put it to the sluts pussy lips and plunged it inside the sluts wet orifice.

"You are welcome my girl. How does my slut like that"

"Your slut likes it very much Mistress, she is mad with desire," Grace moaned.

"Good slut. Good Grace."

"Thank you Mistress," Grace panted.

Just then they heard the stove buzzer go off and Grace got control of her hands. "Supper is ready Mistress. May I serve you?"

"You may my girl." Mistress Amanda replied getting up.

Grace followed, keeping the vibrator in her hand. She carried it into the kitchen with her as she followed her Mistress and she put it down on the chair next to her place setting. Then she served dinner to her Mistress and then served herself,

They talked as they ate, and Grace was very thankful that her Mistresses hands didn't interrupt. "Shepherds pie my girl, I love it. It is one of my favourites as well. And you did it well."

"Thank you Mistress."

Mistress Amanda watched her girl as they ate. She noticed that Grace finally seemed at ease naked in front of her and she didn't blush nearly so much. They were small gains, but they were gains and she was satisfied. For the moment.

Grace ate eagerly. she was so happy to be with her Mistress again she just wanted to get the meal over with. Mistress asked her questions and she answered happily. Most of them were about the slut and Grace happily told her Mistress all about the dreams she had had about watching Mistress Amanda bring the slut to orgasm over and over. But she was eager to have the slut stop cumming so much.

Finally supper was ready and she picked up and started to fill the sink to wash the dishes when Mistress Amanda said "leave that my girl. I need you to dress."

"Yes Mistress." She replied and ran to her bedroom, stopping only to pick up the pink vibrator and carry it with her as she had been ordered.

When she was finished dressing she returned still holding the vibe in her hand. she found Mistress Amanda on the phone. "You can bring it up now and I'll show you where I want it installed." She paused. "Yes, thank you. Apartment 216. Good."

"Here hand me that my girl," Mistress Amanda said pointing at the vibe. Grace gave it to her and she stuck it in Her purse. "What is going on Mistress?"

"I am having something installed in your bedroom to further the training of my slut my girl."

"Yes Mistress."

Grace was dying to know what it was, but she knew that her Mistress would have told her if she was meant to know. So she sat patiently until finally there was a knock at the door. "Come with me my girl." Mistress Amanda said and went to answer the door. There were two men standing there with something about the width and length of a queen sized bed but only a few inches thick covered with a blanket. "Ok my girl," Mistress Amanda said handing her the car keys. "There are a couple of bags in my trunk and a suitcase in the back seat. Take as many trips as you need to and please don't drop anything some of it is fragile."

"Yes Mistress," Grace replied and passed the men in the hallway. It took her a minute to get there and when she grabbed the first bag it was heavy. She carried it up to her apartment. The men were no longer at the door and she could hear the sounds of tools coming from her bedroom. "Don't worry about that my girl. Just set down my bag here in the kitchen and go get the rest please."

"Yes Mistress," Grace smiled.

Two more trips and the task was done. Mistress Amanda indicated that she was to sit in a chair beside her Mistress as they waited for the men to finish and leave. It didn't take long. Twenty minutes after Grace finished her task the men came out and one said, "All done Amanda Ma'am."

Mistress Amanda replied, "Thank you Tom," and handed him some money. Tom didn't even count it, he just put it in his pocket and the two men left nodding at Grace.

"Ok my girl. I have things I want to do. Here is the sluts vibe to carry with you again," She said handing the pink toy to her. "Now I want my girl naked again."

Grace stripped off her clothes without hesitation.

"Sit please," Mistress Amanda said.

Grace did and looked at her expectantly.

Mistress Amanda said a word and Grace fell into a deep trance.

"Alright my girl. Sluts dress a certain way, and they wear makeup and etc, and I want my slut dressed and made up. So that is what we are going to do." She paused and then went on. "But first the matter of the orgasms." She spoke for a few minutes and Grace promptly forgot what was said.

"Now get up my girl . I want you to remain in trance and not wake up, but I want you to shower and get cleaned up. Then I want you to shave the hair on your pussy. Ok my girl?"

"Yes Mistress," she replied and got up in trance and headed to the shower.

Mistress Amanda returned to the bathroom with her shopping bag in hand, just as Grace, still in trance, was finishing her shaving. Mistress Amanda helped her dry off and put the lid down on the toilet and sat her on it. She opened up a package of black nylon stockings and garter belt and helped her girl put them on. Next came a pair of sexy strappy black heels. The last item was a demi-bra cut so fine as to reveal Grace's nipples.

"That is a much better outfit for my slut."

"Yes Mistress," Grace replied, still in trance.

"Now for the makeup," Mistress Amanda said pulling some more things out of her bag. "Come stand in front of the mirror please Grace, I need to do my sluts makeup."

Grace did, still not really registering anything but the command of her Mistress as she was still in trance.

"Now I want you to pay attention my girl. You will have to do the sluts make up every day."

"Yes Mistress."

It took only a few minutes. Mistress Amanda explained each step as she went, and how Grace should use each item. When she was done Grace was even more beautiful than Mistress had ever seen her. "Now my girl a lot of women wear makeup and they are not sluts. But I want you to always make sure the sluts nipples are rouged well enough to see the colour." She handed Grace the brush and Grace dipped it in the blush and brushed some onto her nipples until they showed a somewhat more pinkish colour. "Good my girl. Next comes the sluts pussy lips. The pink will make them look more aroused and draw attention to them."

Grace again dipped the brush in the blush and then brushed some onto the lips between her legs.

"Good. Now look in the mirror. This is how I want my slut to look all the time my girl."

"Yes Mistress,' Grace replied looking into the full length mirror on the bathroom wall. Grace calmly noted how the slut looked and knew she would always see to it that her Mistresses slut would look like that from now on.

"Doesn't my slut look good Grace?"

"Yes she does Mistress."

"I'm glad you like her. Now follow me. We've got a lot to do tonight my girl."

Mistress Amanda led the way to Grace's bedroom.

Grace saw without seeing, the two cameras mounted on tripods at either side and near the foot of her bed. she noted without seeing, the very large mirror on her ceiling over her bed with the words, "the slut" at the top of it over the head of her bed.

Mistress indicated that she should lie down and Mistress sat on the edge of the bed beside her. Grace still had the pink vibe in her hand and Mistress began to talk to her for a long while, giving her instructions and planting post hypnotic suggestions.

Then she sat at the computer and said the word that would bring her out of it. Grace quickly looked over at her Mistress and smiled feeling wonderfully refreshed and energized.

"You have been having your way with me Mistress," she smiled. "last thing I remember we were in the kitchen."

"Indeed my girl. Not in the way I would like, but still, it was indeed fun. I want you to focus on the ceiling for a moment please my girl."

Grace looked up and saw the mirror. It was a magnifying mirror and she could see every detail of how the slut was dressed and made up. and suddenly her perspective changed, it was as if she were looking down at the slut from above. almost as if she were floating above her bed looking at her Mistresses slut who was lying on the bed. She knew it was her Mistresses slut she was looking at because above the sluts head were the words, "the slut"

"Do you see the slut my girl?"

"Yes I do Mistress, she is beautiful. And frightening. She seems so free to be able to dress like that and wear makeup."

"Describe her to me please Grace."

In the bed Grace's eyes focused completely on the mirror above her bed, but still she looked down on the slut below her.

"She is wearing a garterbelt and stockings Mistress, and black high heel strappy shoes. She is not wearing any underwear. Her bra is barely there Mistress and her breasts and even her nipples are exposed. Her nipples and pussy are brushed slightly pink and look very inviting Mistress. Her face is beautifully made up, black mascara, pink blush and eyeshadow and lipstick and her hair is down about her shoulders rather than tied back the way I would keep my own."

"And what do you think of her my dear girl?"

"She is beautiful and free and dangerous Mistress."

"Why dangerous."

"It is dangerous to be so free Mistress, to attract the feelings of lust by expressing ones own."

"You know that isn't always true right my girl?"

Grace hesitated then replied, "sort of Mistress. If my step father hadn't been who he was, maybe things would have been different."

"That's a step in the right direction my girl. For now don't think about it," Mistress Amanda said as she saw Grace's face crinkle in the beginnings of self battle. Grace's face relaxed and the smile returned to her face as she gazed at her Mistress' slut.

"Ok my girl, I have a task for you."

"Yes Mistress?"

"I want you to tell me everything the slut is doing, and everything she is feeling. You are the only one who can do that because you and she are connected at a very deep level. Will you please do that for me?"

"Of course Mistress." Grace smiled.

"Your slut is smiling Mistress, she is happy, and she is horny. She likes how she is dressed and how she looks Mistress."

"Good. Now watch." and then Mistress said a word and the sluts hands, the hands that Grace had surrendered to her Mistress started moving.

"Your hands are teasing your slut Mistress, they are caressing her belly. They are moving up to her breasts and teasing them, caressing them. Your slut is beginning to get very aroused Mistress."

"Good. Keep going. Describe everything you see to my girl."

"Yes Mistress. Your hands are pinching her nipples lightly, ooo she likes that though it hurts a little. She's got some pink on your fingers now but they aren't stopping. They are caressing her chest, and her neck, touching her face lightly, like fairy wings. ooo Mistress, your slut is sooo horny. She feels so good and so free. Your hands are moving down her body now Mistress trailing passionate fire in their wake, arousing every inch of your sluts skin. Now they are at her vagina Mistress...."

Amanda_T
Amanda_T
118 Followers
123456...8