The Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amanda_T
Amanda_T
118 Followers

Mistress Amanda interrupted her at that point, "The word is pussy my girl. Say it right."

"Pussy Mistress," Grace said and she felt her face turn red.

"Your slut is soooo horny Mistress, your hands are teasing her pussy and she wants to moan and writhe beneath your hands, but something is holding her still. Oh, her legs are spreading to allow your hands greater access Mistress. Now your hands are grabbing her vibrator Mistress. They are inserting the vibrator into her wet pussy. She loves it Mistress, your hands are turning her on so much. she wishes she could come for you Mistress. Oh, your hands turned the vibrator on inside her. She feels the buzzing so strongly. She wants to come so bad Mistress. But she can't. I don't know why but she is completely unable to come. She is soooo horny Mistress. Your hands are penetrating her....."

Mistress Amanda interrupted her again, "The word is fucking my girl. My hands are fucking her. Say it."

"Yes Mistress, your hands are fucking her."

Grace's breath was ragged and rapid by this time. "Your slut is panting like a dog Mistress, she wants to cum so bad. "

"The word is like a bitch in heat, my girl. Say it."

"She is panting like a bitch in heat Mistress, she wants to cum soo bad. Your hands are continuing to fuck your slut bringing her ever closer to orgasm, but she cannot reach it. Mistress, why can't she cum?"

"Because you said her orgasms annoyed you my girl. I made it so she can only cum if I allow it."

"Oh," Grace said in a small voice. "I regret that I think Mistress."

"I know you do my girl. But the slut wishes to please you too, not just me. So she was happy to have that done to her."

"Will You let her come Mistress?"

"I might be able to be persuaded my girl."

"How Mistress?"

"The slut doesn't have a voice of her own my girl. She needs someone to speak for her."

"I would speak for her Mistress, oh she is soo close to cumming. Right on the edge as your hands fuck her Mistress. will you please let her cum?"

"I like to hear begging my girl. I like to be begged for little things that for other people would simply be their own choice. Will you beg me to let the slut cum my girl?"

Grace's answer pleased Mistress Amanda very much. "Please Mistress, please allow your horny slut to come. She is in need like a bitch in heat, she is so horny that she feels she must die if she is not allowed to cum. Please have mercy on your slut and allow her to cum."

"That was very prettily done my girl, have you done that before?"

"No Mistress, I have never begged for anything but for my stepfather to leave me be."

"Don't think of that just now my girl, it might ruin the sluts pleasure."

"Yes Mistress," she replied

"I have decided to allow my slut to cum my girl. But I want something."

"What do You want Mistress?"

"I want to fuck her with my strap-on to make her cum."

"Oh she would love that Mistress, she would love to have your body touching hers, to have you causing her pleasure directly."

"Will you beg me to fuck my slut then my girl?"

"Please Mistress, fuck your slut. She desires your touch sooo badly. She needs you like she has never needed anyone in her life. She wishes nothing more than to have you touch her, to lay your body on hers, to feel the fire in your skin as you fuck her and make her cum."

"Very well then my girl, I will, since you asked so nicely."

"Ooo that makes your slut happy Mistress, see how she is smiling through her horniness."

"I am glad she is happy my girl." Mistress Amanda said as she stripped off her clothes and reached into the bag she had left beside the bed.

She pulled out a harness with a 7 inch pink dildo attached to it and stepped into it, fastening it around her waist with the leather buckle. "Continue describing what you see my girl, don't stop now."

"Your slut is eager for your dildo Mistress...."

"The word is cock my girl."

"Yes Mistress, your slut is eager for your cock. She desires to be filled with it. I can see you standing over her at the foot of the bed, with your pink cock sticking out. It looks big and though it would frighten me very much your slut wants nothing more than to have it inside her. I can see You moving toward her, kneeling on the bed between her legs. Your hands have stopped and pulled the pink vibrator out of her pussy and she misses the feeling of being filled with it. I see you kneeling between her legs Mistress, I can't see her pussy anymore, but I see you laying atop of her. Oh, you are inside her, I can almost feel it as she feels so full of your cock Mistress. I can see You fucking her Mistress, your hands, your own hands that is, grabbing onto her breasts, pinching her nipples, oh that hurts her, but she likes it. She's such a slut Mistress. You are leaning over her almost kneeling as you fuck her, she is loving this so much Mistress, she desires nothing more than to be your fuck toy..."

Mistress Amanda's eyes widened slightly at those words. She hadn't expected such wonderfully dirty language from her girl unless encouraged first, but she knew that was an indication that things were going much better than she could have hoped for.

"Oh Mistress, your slut loves Your cock. She loves having you touch her and caress her, and even pinch her pink nipples. Oh Mistress she is sooo aroused, so horny. She feels Your cock filling her, and leaving her empty, and filling her, and then leaving her empty again. She wants you to fuck her harder, please take her like you own every part of her Mistress. she wants you so badly."

"I am enjoying fucking my slut my girl. I am glad she is liking it as well. Are you enjoying this Grace?"

"I like watching you fuck your slut Mistress," Grace replied. "Part of me wishes it was me, but that is a scary thought so I don't go there much."

"I understand my girl. Does my slut want to cum?"

"Yes Mistress, she wants to cum so badly."

"Then she will come my girl since you want it so badly." Mistress Amanda replied.

Grace went on with her description. "Oh Mistress she is soo close to cumming Mistress, right on the edge...."

Mistress Amanda said a word, and suddenly Grace's head was exploding, 'Oh she's cumming Mistress, ooooo she's cumming so hard, but you are not stopping, you are fucking her right through her orgasm and she is coming again Mistress, oooooo she is on fire, her pussy is exploding, her whole body is on fire. Oh You have stopped and are lying on her and inside her Mistress, and her orgasm is abating. she feels so wonderfully satisfied and happy Mistress, and she feels so relaxed. She feels fantastic Mistress. Oh, she's putting her arms around you and holding you and you are holding her and kissing her I guess, I can't see properly anymore. oh now you are pulling away and I can see a wonderful languid smile on her face Mistress. Thank you for making your slut cum. You have made her so happy."

"You are welcome my girl. I was glad to get to fuck her. She's a wonderful slut isn't she?"

"Oh yes Mistress she is."

"Mistress her nipple and pussy blush is gone."

"Alright my girl, come down here then and go put some more on her."

"Yes Mistress,"

Grace's perspective changed and she grabbed the little vibrator and got up and went to the bathroom to reapply the blush to the sluts pussy and nipples. Once she was satisfied with their pinkness she returned to her Mistress who was sitting in the computer chair once again.

Mistress Amanda looked at her and said, "That's better my girl, thank you for taking such good care of my slut."

"You are welcome Mistress, it is my pleasure."

Mistress Amanda smiled.

"Have a seat on the edge of the bed for a bit my girl. There is something I want to do."

"Yes Mistress," Grace replied. She sat and watched as her Mistress plugged a long wire from one of the cameras to her computer. As she watched her Mistress' hands began their work again. Grace tried to focus on what her Mistress was doing but she felt the slut getting aroused again.

"What are you doing to your slut Mistress?" Grace asked.

"I am training her to be aroused and horny for me all the time my girl."

"All the time Mistress?"

"Yes my girl, forever and ever amen."

"Oh." Grace's cheeks turned slightly red.

"I think your slut will like that Mistress."

"I think you're right my girl."

Mistress went about downloading all the video that had been recorded onto Graces computer as they talked and Mistress' hands continued their work on the slut."

"Does your slut have a name Mistress?"

"Why do you ask that my girl?"

"Well, I am curious Mistress. We call her the slut, but most people have names, and I thought she might have one as well."

"Well yes my girl, she does have a name."

"Might I please know it Mistress?"

"No my girl, you may not. But you will. I promise. The day you are better, you will know her name."

Grace smiled, the sluts painted lips opened slightly and her dimples pitted deeply.

"Thank you Mistress. When will that be?"

"Oh full of questions today are you my girl?"

"I guess Mistress, I am very curious."

"Well, it will still be a while yet my girl, but you are further along than I would have expected at this point."

"Oh goody Mistress. Thank you for helping me."

"It is my pleasure my girl. The more I get to know you, the more I want to own you forever and ever amen."

"Oh," Grace blushed, "Thank you Mistress. I would like that Mistress."

"Good."

Mistress Amanda finally finished and Grace could feel and smell the sluts arousal as her Mistresses hands continued their work.

"Alright my girl, I want you to get the slut in bed and watch her again."

"Yes Mistress," Grace said getting onto the bed. her eyes immediately went to the magnifying mirror over her bed and her perspective changed.

Again Mistress Amanda had her describe everything she saw. Grace did so. For over an hour. Grace described every detail of the sluts arousal and everything that was happening to her.

"Mistress, your slut needs to come again, she is on fire, your hands have kept her on the edge of one for soooo long," Grace panted.

"Oh, you beg so prettily my girl. you must like the slut a lot to be willing to beg so for her."

"Yes Mistress I like her. She is free to be the passionate woman she is, without guilt or fear or remorse or evil. Sometimes I wish I was like her."

"I know my girl. Now about my slut cumming. I want something."

"What do you want from your slut Mistress?"

"I don't want anything from my slut right now my girl Grace. What I want, I want from you."

"From me Mistress?" Grace said with a catch in her voice.
"Yes my girl from you."

"Well, if I can Mistress, you know I love you and wish to please you."

"I want you to lick my pussy until I come Grace my girl."

"Oh," Grace said and blushed and got a look of fear in her face.

"The slut is trembling Mistress. I think she is afraid for me."

"What is there for her to be afraid of my girl?"

"I don't know Mistress. Oooo she is sooo aroused."

"I know my girl. But she will not cum until I do."

Grace saw the slut tremble and her lips pursing and she felt sorry for the slut. "The slut really needs to cum Mistress," she said sorrowfully.

"I know my girl."

"I will do it Mistress," she whispered.

"What was that my girl?"

"I said I will do it Mistress," she said louder.

"Do what my girl?"

"I will lick your pussy till you cum Mistress."

"Good. Now come back down here please."

Grace's perspective changed again and suddenly she was sitting on the edge of the bed. Mistress Amanda, still naked from when she had her fun with her slut, sat on the edge of Grace's computer chair and spread her legs.

"Go ahead my girl. I am eager to feel your tongue." She said.

Grace swallowed hard and knelt on the floor between her Mistress' legs. She trembled, but leaned in close and she could smell her Mistress' musky arousal. despite her trembling she leaned further and extended her tongue until it touched her Mistress' outer lips. Mistress Amanda put her hands on her girls head and ran her fingers through her girls hair. She did not push or pull or try to force anything and Grace felt comforted and her trembling eased a little. She was afraid and nervous, but she knew the sluts need. So she plunged her tongue between her Mistress' folds and tasted of her. The musky odour was only a precursor to her taste. The taste of her Mistress filled her tongue and mouth as she began licking.

"Oh my girl, this pleases me so much. You have no idea."

Grace's heart lightened and the fear lessened just a little and she began licking less tentatively.

"Oh you found my clit my girl. Remember it. It is the little joy button for a woman."

"Mmmm" Grace mumbled as she licked. she licked her Mistress' clit and then went further south and found her Mistress' entrance.
"Yes my girl, use your tongue like a little cock and fuck my hole."

Grace extended her tongue straight and bobbed her head forward and back, penetrating her Mistress' entrance as far as she could, as deeply as she could, and then pulled back, only to plunge in again. She did this for a while and her tongue became tired so she returned to her Mistress' clit and licked and nibbled it.

"Oh yes my girl, lips are made for nibbling on clits."

Grace's heart lifted a little as she came to understand the pleasure she was giving her Mistress and she redoubled her efforts.

Her Mistress' taste filled her mouth and her juices ran down her cheeks onto her neck. It wasn't long before Mistress Amanda too was trembling, and suddenly she shuddered and cried out with her orgasm. She grabbed a hold of Grace's hair at both sides of her head and lifted her to her feet and kissed her, tasting her own juices in her girls mouth.

Grace trembled and shook, but she didn't pull away. She did find that her Mistress' kiss was arousing and she felt the slut stirring.

"Very good my girl," Mistress Amanda said pulling Grace's head back by her hair at the nape of her neck. "For a first time."

"Thank you Mistress," Grace blushed and looked at the ground, feeling shamefaced, but pleased that she had pleased her Mistress.

"Now, about the sluts orgasm."

Grace felt the needs of the slut rise to the surface again from where they'd been forgotten, as they had to have been for her to be able to please her Mistress.

"Get the slut on the bed again Grace and keep an eye on her for me please."

"Of course Mistress," Grace moved and in a few moments she was again looking down at the slut from above. she never stopped to think about how she was floating above herself. In her mind the slut was a different person who happened to look just like her. Well, with make up and clothes on that she herself would never wear. But she found the slut very attractive if frightening in ways she refused to think about.

She saw her Mistress reach into the bag she had beside the bed and pull out some rope. "What are you doing Mistress?"

"I'm going to tie my slut up my girl."

"Oh," Grace said. "I think she'll like that Mistress."

"Oh, I am sure she will Grace dear."

Grace watched the slut breathing heavily as Mistress Amanda tied ropes to each of the sluts limbs. Grace's breath caught in her chest as she saw her Mistress tie the sluts wrists and ankles spread eagle to the four posts of the bed. "How is the slut feeling Grace?"

"She's nervous and excited Mistress, and very horny as always."

"Good."

Then Mistress Amanda lay between the sluts legs and did for her as Grace had done for her Mistress.

"Oh she likes that Mistress," Grace said. "She is on fire, her face is blushed with excitement Mistress."

Mistress Amanda pulled away from the sluts pussy and said, "Good girl Grace, I rather thought the slut would like that." And then she returned to what she had been doing.

Grace kept up a running commentary and Mistress Amanda could tell that Grace was getting very excited despite the separation between her and the slut. Her breathing was rapid and shallow, and her voice caught often and the tone of her commentary ran faster and faster and little moans escaped her lips as she spoke. Mistress Amanda was pleased. Her girl was learning to express passion. She thought ahead to the culmination of her plans to the day when Grace would embrace the slut and finally be free of the harm done to her. Her breath caught in her chest as she looked ahead. Then she focused on the task at hand.

After a few minutes Grace's nearly shrill voice said, "Mistress the slut is right on the edge, she is going to cum very soon, ooooo."

But Mistress Amanda didn't stop and soon Grace was saying "oooo Mistressssss, she's cummmmiiiiiiiinggg. ooooo."

Mistress Amanda pulled away and slid up her girls body and lay on top of her holding her tightly in her arms and kissed her. Grace moaned and mumbled but didn't think about the reason she was unable to talk as the slut kissed her Mistress back.

After a few minutes Mistress Amanda pulled away and began to untie her slut. "How is my slut doing Grace?"

"She is feeling absolutely wonderful Mistress, she was very happy to have you holding her afterward."

"Good. Now I have more computer stuff to do so I'm going to leave you to watch the slut for me for a while as I work," Mistress Amanda said, untying the slut and putting the ropes back in her bag.

"Yes Mistress." Grace replied.

Mistress Amanda busied herself downloading the video recorded by the two camera's and as soon as the slut had her arms free Mistress Amanda's post hypnotic suggestions took over and the sluts arms began to tease and arouse her once again.

Grace kept up her running commentary interspersed with moans of passion that she didn't recognize as her own. It wasn't long before Grace's commentary was more moaning than speaking though she herself took no notice. She thought only that the slut was very aroused.

It took Mistress Amanda quite some time to finish her work at the computer but Grace hardly noticed as she was completely engaged in the sluts titillation.

Pretty soon Grace was begging her Mistress to allow the slut to cum again. "Please Mistress, she is in such need. she is burning from the touch of your hands. Could you please allow her to cum to put the fire out, if just for a little while?"

"Nope." Mistress replied. "Though you beg most prettily my girl. I do not want her to cum right now."

Mistress Amanda turned away from the computer and said, "I want you to come down and go fix us a snack my girl. I am hungry. It is getting late and I have plans for my slut after that and then we will sleep."

"Yes Mistress," Grace replied, and suddenly her perspective changed and she was sitting on the edge of the bed facing her Mistress.

She got up and went to the kitchen and looked through her supplies.

She returned to the bedroom and asked, "do you like ice cream Mistress?"

"Yes I do my girl."

"Would you like a banana split Mistress?"

"That sounds lovely my girl."

"Where would you like to eat Mistress?"

"In here my girl. Just bring our snacks in here when they are ready," then she turned back to the computer.

"Yes Mistress," and Grace left the room.

She returned a few minutes later with a tray containing two banana splits and two vodka and oranges. "I thought you might want a drink Mistress. I brought one for myself as well if that is ok Mistress."

"It is my girl. I am sure you are thirsty after all that talking you've been doing."

Grace blushed and looked down, and then put the tray down and served her Mistress in proper slave fashion.

Mistress Amanda turned away from the computer and ate with her girl. Grace sat on the edge of the bed and ate hers, sneaking glances at her Mistresses beautiful naked body.

"Do you like what you see my girl?" Mistress Amanda asked, showing she had not missed the glances from beneath lowered lids.

Amanda_T
Amanda_T
118 Followers
123456...8