The Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amanda_T
Amanda_T
118 Followers

"You are beautiful Mistress."

"Thank you my girl, as are you, as is the slut."

"Thank you Mistress."

"Why don't you get a good look instead of hiding glances Grace?"

"Yes Mistress," Grace replied and openly looked at her Mistress' lovely body. Her breasts were large and full and hung beautifully and her legs were long and muscular, with just a little cellulite. Her skin was smooth and Grace had a sudden urge to touch her but suddenly she looked away and blushed, her heart beating rapidly and the old terror rising up in her.

"Are you alright my girl?"

"I will be Mistress."

"I know you will my girl."

They finished their snack and the lifted their drinks. Mistress Amanda raised her glass and said, "Here's to my girl Grace, and to my slut, the best pair of girls a Lady could ever ask for."

Grace chinked her glass with her Mistress and then drank to the toast. Mistress Amanda looked hungrily at her girl as they drank and Grace felt very self conscious and fidgeted much.

"Nervous my girl?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Why?"

"Its the way you are looking at me Mistress."

"I like looking at you my girl. You are pleasing to my eyes."

Grace blushed and sipped her drink.

When Grace's glass was down to half Mistress Amanda said, "Give me your glass sweetie."

Grace did and watched her Mistress put some clear liquid in it.

"Now drink it all my girl." and as Grace began to drink She said, "Don't stop till its all gone my girl."

Grace downed the half glass of vodka and orange in one go and when she was done Mistress Amanda said, "That's a good girl."

Then she pulled her chair closer to the bed and pushed Grace back so she was laying down. "Now close your eyes my girl.

Grace did and waited for what was next. But there was nothing for quite some time. "what are you doing Mistress?"

"I'm looking at you and admiring my future property my girl."

Grace blushed so hard her ears burned.

"What did you put in my drink if I may ask Mistress?"

"Something to help me help you. You should begin to feel it in a few minutes. Tell me when you feel it. But until then I'm simply going to sit here and look at your beautiful naked body."

Grace blushed harder and whispered, "Yes Mistress."

They remained like that for a while and Grace began to feel lethargic and floaty and light headed.

"I feel light headed and very relaxed Mistress."

"Good. It has taken effect. Then let us begin." Then she said a word and Grace fell into a deep trance.

Mistress Amanda spoke, but her words did not register on Grace's conscious mind. She dreamed.

She sat on one side of her bed, and Mistress sat on the other side. Between them the slut lay back on the bed her hair down about her shoulders, her pristine make up making her look beautiful and free. The sluts hands worked at her pussy and she moaned her desire and need as her hands worked furiously on her pussy.

Grace watched, her eyes devouring the slut and her actions and the passion she expressed. She looked over at her Mistress and saw that She too was watching. Mistress looked over at Grace and smiled. "Isn't she beautiful?"

"Yes Mistress," Grace replied in a whisper, her voice trembling.

They watched the slut pleasuring herself for a while and the slut got more and more aroused, but there was a tone of frustration in her moans, a tone of desperation. "What is wrong with her Mistress?"

"Nothing is wrong exactly Grace sweetie. She is just unable to make herself come, no matter how much she desires to."

"Then why does she continue Mistress? She is only torturing herself."

"She doesn't understand that she is unable to find release herself Grace. She doesn't know she needs someone else."

"But surely Mistress, she must realize that something is wrong."

"Her need will not let her Grace love. She only knows that she needs, and she is bringing herself further and further along, but she will never reach her goal by herself. She is powerless to find that release."

"Won't you please help her Mistress?"

"I'm sorry Grace I cannot."

"But. You are Mistress, you have made her cum before."

"True, but here in this place I cannot."

"What will happen to her Mistress?"

"She will remain here in this room, in this place, ever desperate for release, and never reaching it. She will eventually die of heartbreak and frustration in the darkness in which she finds herself Grace."

Grace's eyes teared up and she whimpered, "but there must be something you can do Mistress."

"No my girl. Not I."

"Who then Mistress?"

"You my dear."

"Me," she asked in a small quivering voice.

"Yes my girl. In this place, only you can help her."

"What must I do Mistress?" she asked, her voice still small. The sluts moans were becoming louder and more desperate. Her eyes were tightly shut and her muscles were strained with the tension in her body.

"You must make her cum my girl. If of course you wish to help her."

Grace began to tremble with her fear and she asked in a still smaller voice, almost completely drown out by the sluts moans, "how Mistress?"

"Move her hands away and finish the job for her my girl. If of course you wish to help her. Do you?"

"Yes I do Mistress, she is so needful and desperate. I wanna cry just thinking about her, but I am afraid."

"I know you are my girl, but deep down you know there is nothing to fear."

"I don't Mistress."

"You do my girl. But if you are not able to face your fear, then this is the sluts fate."

Grace blushed hard and her ears burned as she felt a deep shame for her fear and her apparent inability to help the slut. She swallowed hard and extended her hands. The sluts eyes opened as Grace's hands closed over hers. "Here sweetie, let me help you," Grace said and moved the sluts hands aside. She took a deep breath and her trembling hands closed over the sluts vagina, no, pussy, slick with her juices. She inserted a finger, and then another into the sluts stretched and well used hole, and her thumb found the sluts clit. She worked her fingers in and out easily the sluts juices lubricating her fingers copiously. Her thumb lightly caressed the sluts clit as her fingers plunged in and out. She fucked the slut with her fingers and her other hand took one of the sluts hands in hers and held it. The slut looked up gratefully and started to say something but moans of pleasure were the only sounds that came out of her mouth.

Mistress Amanda looked down on her sleeping girl and watched the girls hands moving furiously in and out of her pussy. She listened to the moans coming out of her girls throat and smiled. She was confident that all would be well as things were unfolding better than she could have hoped.

Grace watched the sluts face and the slut looked Grace in the eyes as Grace finger fucked her, faster and faster, and harder and harder. she looked at Mistress and asked, "Its not working Mistress."

"You need to encourage her my girl. She is frightened and trapped in a paralysis of self denial."

As Mistress Amanda watched her girl dream she heard her say in her sleep, "come on pretty slut, you can cum now. Its ok. I'm helping you. Come on pretty slut, cum for me."

In the dream the slut smiled at Grace as she was being fucked and suddenly she screamed in ecstasy as her orgasm finally reached her pussy and she shook and her hand squeezed Graces hard enough that Grace cried out in pain.

In a few moments the sluts shaking orgasm subsided and Grace saw her muscles relax and a soft smile found its way to the sluts lips as her eyes half closed. "Thank you Grace," she said shyly.

Grace woke feeling very relaxed but tired and breathless as if she had been doing something strenuous. She looked up at her Mistress and smiled. "I love You Mistress."

"I love you too my girl. How are you feeling?"

"I feel wonderful Mistress, but I am sooo tired." Then she looked up shyly and sheepishly and said, "I made the slut cum."

"I know my girl." Mistress Amanda smiled.

They talked about that for a while, about how Grace felt sorry for her and liked her but was still quite afraid.

Mistress Amanda was pleased that her girl has passed that challenge. But the next challenge would be tougher for her. Her girl had been able to bring herself to do unto others; to bring pleasure to others. However she knew that getting her girl to accept pleasure given to her would be the harder task.

"Grace love, my sweet slave girl, I'm tired."

"Yes Mistress, you can have my bed, I'll make up the couch for me."

"No my girl, that's not what I want."

"Surely You don't want to sleep on the couch Mistress."

"No, that's not it my girl, think again."

Grace got up and went to fetch blankets and started to make herself a bed on the floor.

Mistress Amanda stopped her by grabbing a fistful of her hair at the back of her head. She pulled Grace's face close to hers and said gently. "I want to sleep with you my girl. I want us in the same bed."

Grace began to tremble and she looked down but she whispered, "Yes Mistress."

Mistress Amanda let go of her girls hair and Grace put away the bedding she had set on the floor. Then she made up the bed. "It smells of sex and arousal and wet pussy Mistress."

"That's alright my girl, you can change the sheets tomorrow," She said. She knew the smell might stimulate things within her girl. She hoped it would anyway.

"Undress the slut my girl. I want you naked beside me and we will worry about the slut tomorrow. She is fine for the night."

"Yes Mistress," Grace said, mechanically removing the bra and shoes and nylons. "Shall I wash the sluts makeup off of her Mistress?"

"You can do that in the morning my girl after you shower."

"As you wish Mistress."

Mistress Amanda got into bed and turned down the covers to let Grace in. Grace got in reluctantly, her body trembling as if she were cold. She got into the bed and stayed as far on her side as she could. Mistress Amanda sighed. "My girl, I am cold."

"I'll get another blanket Mistress," Grace replied starting to get up, but Mistress Amanda put a hand on her shoulder. "No my girl, I want you to warm me."

Grace swallowed hard, but approached her tentatively. She put her arm over her Mistress' body and threw her leg over Mistress Amanda's legs, her body touching her Mistresses all along her front. She shook as if struck with a disease.

"Thank you my girl, that is much better."

"Yes Mistress," Grace said in a small voice and put her head on Mistress Amanda's shoulder.

Grace flinched as Mistress Amanda's arm enveloped her and held her gently.

They lay like that a long time. Mistress Amanda breathed deeply and slowly as if she were near sleep, but she lay awake thinking and hoping her gentle passivity would encourage acceptance. Grace trembled but did not retreat. Mistress Amanda began to get tired. She knew she couldn't sleep so long as long as her girl was like this. But Grace showed no sign of relaxing. Every time Mistress Amanda moved in the slightest, Grace flinched. Mistress Amanda however would not admit defeat. She held her to her desire and her will. She refused to give in.

Time passed, but Mistress Amanda dared not look at the clock. She began to feel exhaustion and a real desire for sleep, but she wouldn't allow herself to sleep unless Grace fell asleep first. So she waited. And waited. And finally as the light of predawn began to filter into the room she heard her girl heave a big sigh and the trembling ceased.

Mistress Amanda's arm felt leaden. Her shoulder ached. She needed to change positions but she knew Grace was not really asleep yet. So still, she waited.

Finally she heard her girls breathing deepen and a light snore escaped her. Mistress Amanda decided to risk a slight change in position. She moved her legs until Grace's knee fell between Hers. Grace flinched in her sleep and stirred, but did not wake.

"Even in her sleep?" Mistress Amanda thought to herself. She began to wonder if her earlier confidence had been misplaced. She ran through all she had seen in her girl, and all that her girl had described to her. She thought about Grace's reactions and past. She then thought about the things her girl had done, the steps she had taken and she knew she could do nothing else. She also knew that if she had not been able to love the girl, and if Grace had not been able to love her, then she could have done nothing for her. Her heart was heavy. But despite her loss of confidence she was still determined. Her will hardened. She would win this fight.

Every once in a while Mistress Amanda shifted her position just slightly to make herself just a little less uncomfortable. Every time she did, Grace flinched in her sleep. Mistress Amanda let out a sigh and tightened her arm around her girl and then relaxed her arm as Grace flinched again. And slowly, the night passed.

After a long while Mistress Amanda dozed lightly. Her eyes stared upward unseeing and her mind wandered in dreamland and suddenly she woke from it. Grace had moved. Toward her rather than away. She had snuggled closer in her sleep. It was a little thing really. Just one small victory, but Mistress Amanda's heart soared and her confidence was restored. She knew now she would win. With this victory lifting her, she slept for real.

The sun was shining high in the sky, its light shone down onto the floor at a steep angle when she woke again. Her girl was still in her arms. She smiled. She turned her head and looked at the clock. It read twelve fifteen. Grace stirred in her sleep when she turned her head, but did not wake. Mistress Amanda decided to allow the girl to sleep until she was slept out. She knew last night had been hard on her. And She knew that tonight would be worse.

But she didn't have long to wait. Grace's breathing changed. She sighed a deep sigh and snuggled closer. She whispered, "Mistress?"

"Ah, you are awake my girl. Good morning my sweet Grace."

"Good morning Mistress," Grace said happily.

"Did you sleep well?" She asked.

"Yes Mistress. It took me a long time to fall asleep, but when I did I slept hard. I had dreams."

"What did you dream my girl?"

"I don't remember Mistress."

"Ok."

"Did you sleep well Mistress?"

"Yes I did my girl, thank you. you kept me nice and warm all night." She omitted a bit, but she knew she wasn't lying as when she had finally slept, she had slept well, secure in the knowledge that her girl would be healed.

She had a thought. Should she? She asked herself. She wanted it, but her needs were the least of her concern right now. Would it be the right thing? She decided to risk it.

She turned toward her girl and embraced her, wrapping both arms around her and kissed her on the forehead. Grace did not flinch. Instead, she wrapped her own arms around her Mistress and lay her head on Mistress Amanda's shoulder.

Mistress Amanda's heart soared. Another victory. She would win. But she warned herself that it was not over yet.

She released her girl and held her shoulders and looked her in the eyes. "I am hungry my girl. What do you intend on doing about it?"

"How about I fix You some breakfast Mistress? In bed?"

"That sounds lovely my girl. You may get up."

"Thank you Mistress," Grace said sliding out from under the covers and covering her Mistress up before leaving the room.

Mistress Amanda wanted to go back to sleep but instead she went over her plans for the day. She was deep in thought when Grace returned with a well laden tray. Grace waited as Mistress Amanda sat up and leaned back against the headboard and then she put the tray's feet down and put the tray over her Mistress' legs. "Here you go Mistress, I hope you enjoy it."

"Thank you my girl."

"May I get mine please Mistress?"

"Of course my girl. You may even sit beside me in bed."

"Thank you Mistress," Grace smiled and quickly left.

She returned moments later with another tray. This one had no feet so she lay it on her lap after she sat beside her Mistress.

They ate in silence, each content to be alone with their thoughts. "Breakfast was good my girl, thank you," Mistress Amanda said when she had finished.

"You are welcome Mistress," Grace said and moved to take the tray. "Stay," Mistress Amanda ordered. "Finish your own first. Then you can pick up."

"Yes Mistress," Grace smiled.

Grace quickly finished breakfast and then took both trays to the kitchen. When she got back Mistress Amanda signaled her to stand still for a moment. She gave Grace a long slow look down and back up again. Grace blushed deeply but before she could lower her gaze Mistress Amanda winked at her. Grace giggled.

Mistress Amanda smiled at her girls reaction and looked at her warmly. "Alright my girl, it is time for us to begin our day. I would like you to shower and then dress the slut and make her up. She has a busy day today as do you. There are more nylons and another bra in that bag" She pointed.

"Yes Mistress," Grace replied and got the clothes out of the bag and left.

She cleaned herself up and dried off then got in front of the bathroom mirror. she cleaned the remaining makeup off of the slut and washed her face. After her shower she painstakingly did the sluts makeup just as she had learned to do in trance including rouging the sluts nipples and pussy lips. Once she was finished and the slut was beautifully made up, she dressed the slut in the garter belt, nylons, demi bra and heels, and then she returned to her Mistress.

"Very good my girl, the slut looks beautiful, don't you think?"

"Yes Mistress," Grace smiled, "Thank you Mistress."

Mistress Amanda got out of bed and asked for a towel. Grace handed her one from the closet.

"Alright my girl, get the slut on the bed and watch her while I shower please."

"Yes Mistress.' Grace replied laying down and looking upward. Her perspective changed and she found herself looking down at the slut once again. She saw her Mistress leave the room and in a few moments heard the water running, but her eyes were drawn to the slut. With nothing to do, the arms that had been surrendered to her Mistress began their work once again. The slut moaned and whimpered as she was teased and sexually tormented with pleasure without release unending. It wasn't long before the slut was on the edge of orgasm once again and Grace wished she could cum. She knew the sluts need intimately though she didn't acknowledge that it was indeed her own.

Mistress returned from her shower and sat at the computer and watched the slut. "How is my slut doing Grace?"

"She is sooo horny Mistress. She's been on the edge of an orgasm for several minutes already," Grace moaned.

"That's good my girl. Now as last night I want a running commentary on what the slut is doing and how she is feeling ok?"

"Yes Mistress," Grace moaned.

As the night before Grace spoke all about what the slut was feeling, how she looked, what she was doing. she spoke an unending stream of moaned comments as she watched the slut pleasure herself. Mistress Amanda busied herself at the computer playing with a video editor and the footage she had recorded the night before.

It wasn't long before Grace begged her Mistress to allow the slut to come, but Mistress Amanda simply said, "No."

Grace felt a great disappointment but knew her Mistress' will was paramount. She returned to her commentary on the sluts activities and feelings, moaning out the words until they became almost incoherent.

A half hour later she again begged her Mistress to let the slut cum. Again Mistress Amanda said simply, "No."

Grace returned to her commentary once again disappointed but knowing she was pleasing her Mistress.

She waited almost an hour this time to beg once again for the sluts release. She figured her Mistress would say no again, but the slut was in such need as it disturbed her greatly, though in the deepest part of herself, she knew the sluts predicament was arousing her.

Amanda_T
Amanda_T
118 Followers
1...345678