The Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amanda_T
Amanda_T
117 Followers

Mistress Amanda turned toward Grace and asked, "Do you really want her to cum my girl? There will be a price."

"Yes Mistress, I want her to cum. she needs it badly. What would the price be Mistress?"

"I want something my girl. And frankly I doubt you are either brave enough for it, or ready for it."

Grace wished to please her Mistress but she began to be frightened. "What is it Mistress?"

"I want to watch you cum my girl."

Grace froze, and the slut trembled in empathic fear. Grace's heart raced and she began to sweat. "I...... Mistress...... I....." and tears began to fall from the sluts eyes.

"I know my girl. Its ok. you are not ready."

The pressure Grace felt on her eased as she realized her Mistress wasn't going to force her.

"Please resume your commentary my girl."

"Yes Mistress," Grace moaned

After a while the sluts moans began to intrigue Grace. The pleasure the slut felt was so obvious. Another obvious thing was that the slut was not doing anything she shouldn't. Like hurting people. A part of her began to admire the slut and her voice took on a loving tone as she talked about everything the slut was doing and feeling. Mistress Amanda could hear the need in her voice as well. Though she knew only that the slut was aroused, Grace needed to cum desperately.

After another hour the slut was in such need that it was spilling over into Grace. she asked, "Mistress, please?"

"Please what my girl?"

"Please allow the slut to cum, she is desperate, she is even raw from it Mistress."

"You know my price my girl."

Grace's face fell and she saw that the slut was disappointed too.

With a catch in her voice Grace said, "but... Mistress....I've never..."

"I know my girl. But don't you think its about time?"

"Don't you see what you've been missing?"

"Yes Mistress, I do," she replied.


"I'll give you a break this time my girl. I will make the slut cum once more. But after that she will NOT cum until you do."

"Yes Mistress, thank You." The fear that had been constricting around Grace's chest let go and she breathed a sigh of relief.

"Keep up your commentary as I do this please my girl,"

"Yes Mistress."

Mistress Amanda got on the bed and sidled up to the slut. She lay on her side, her naked body touching the slut all along her side. Mistress Amanda put one arm around the slut cradling her gently. Grace's heart lifted at this and she found herself a little jealous. She was reminded of the closeness she had finally shared with her Mistress the night before. Which had been the only closeness with another person she had felt that she could ever remember. She knew she must have had such as a baby with her mother, but she had been too young to remember.

The slut was moaning desperately under the onslaught of the hands that would not stop. Mistress Amanda extended her hands and put them over the sluts and moved them away. The sluts arms lay at her side. Mistress Amanda's free hand cupped the sluts pussy and gently probed her depths. The slut moaned as she penetrated her with a finger. The sluts back arched and her breath came more rapidly. Grace's voice exuded desperation and her words were almost incoherent as she spoke. It did not take long for the slut to cum though. Mistress Amanda inserted two fingers and started fucking her girl with them and suddenly the slut was cumming, "Oooohhhh she's cummmiiiiinnnggg Misssttreesssss," Grace moaned almost hysterically

The slut trembled and shook with a powerful orgasm and her body shook with the released tension. Her moans finally died down and Mistress Amanda held her close, wrapping her free arm around her wrapping her girl in her embrace.

"That's so beautiful Mistress."

"What is my girl?"

"You love your slut very much don't you?"

"Yes I do my girl. As I love you."

"I'm glad Mistress."

"Me too my girl."

As Mistress Amanda held the slut she and Grace talked. Mistress Amanda could tell that Grace was desperately in need of the things the slut was getting, but she still wouldn't allow herself the pleasure. She sighed and kissed her slut on her painted lips and then got up and went back to the computer and her work with the video editing. the sluts hands once again began their work on arousing the slut with the little pink vibe.

It wasn't long before Mistress Amanda was finished with her video editing. "Alright my girl," She said standing up. "Get yourself over here and watch this video of our slut."

"Yes Mistress," Graces replied as she sat up and her perspective shifted.

She sat in the chair her Mistress vacated and focused on the video as Mistress hit the play button. She saw the slut masturbating furiously and heard her own voice describing what the slut was doing.

"Now be a good girl and focus on the slut and what she's doing."

"Yes Mistress."

As she watched the slut in the video, her Mistress' controlled hands began to play with the slut. She knew the slut was watching too and was finding what she saw on the screen to be very arousing. Grace watched for a long while and then she saw her Mistress kneel on the bed with the strap on attached. She watched as her Mistress fucked the slut. She saw it from the two different angles at different times and as she watched her controlled hands continued their work. the slut was soon on the edge of an orgasm that wouldn't spill over.

The video was about two hours long and near the end of it she saw her Mistress perform oral sex on the slut and she couldn't help but see how much the slut loved it. part of her wished she could have that. Not that she hadn't seen it already of course, but the constant exposure to it began opening a crack to let just a trickle of lust penetrate.

And all the time she watched, her Mistress' hands worked on the slut, well, she knew they were her hands, but she had surrendered them to her Mistress that first night. The slut was deeply aroused and desired to cum desperately, but Grace wasn't ready to beg her Mistress to allow it yet. She knew her Mistress would stick to her desire to see Grace cum first. And she was afraid.

She had looked it up one time. It was called malaxophobia. The fear of physical love. She had had it her whole life, well since she had been abused. She had never been able to even love herself. but she wished she could. She hoped Mistress Amanda could help her. The slut seemed to have so much fun, in a tortuous kind of way. She was jealous of the sluts freedom of spirit.

When the video finished Mistress Amanda indicated that Grace should make supper for them. Which she did. First she fixed the sluts makeup and rerouged her nipples and swollen and red pussy lips. It had been well used. All during the time she was preparing supper she thought of what she had seen the slut experience. What she had seen of the sluts need. And she wished she was brave enough to experience that for herself.

She served Mistress Amanda and ate her own meal kneeling on the floor. She had little to say as she was deep in thought. Mistress Amanda did not seem to need her to say anything though so they ate in silence.

After Grace had cleared away the dishes they returned to the bedroom. Grace once more watched the slut get sexually teased and tortured with her Mistress controlled hands. It was too much for her and finally she begged her Mistress to allow the slut to cum.

"You know my price my girl."

"but..... I.... ok. but I have a request Mistress, if I may be allowed to make it."

"You may ask my girl, but I might say no."

"Of course Mistress as is your prerogative."

"Then ask."

"I want to cum like you made the slut cum earlier. With you laying beside me, touching me, holding me in your arms. Please Mistress."

"You know that might be too much for you my girl. It might be easier for you to do it yourself."

"I know Mistress, but I want to be loved like you were so obviously loving the slut. I was jealous of her then."

"Were you really my girl? That is sweet of you, but why?"

"You showed her such love Mistress. It was sexual yes, but it was also loving. And that is what I wish I had the most."

Mistress Amanda looked at her with a measuring gaze for a few moments. "Alright then my girl. Lie down and look at me rather than at the slut."

"Yes Mistress," Grace said slowly moving to lie on the bed while keeping her eyes on her Mistress.

Grace lay there smiling nervously, but holding her gaze upon her Mistress. Mistress Amanda is a very beautiful woman she thought to herself as she beheld the naked Lady. Her breasts were full and round, and her hips were womanly rather than boyish like her own.

Mistress Amanda lay on the bed beside Grace, her belly and breasts and legs touched Grace's side. She slid Her arm underneath Grace's head and cradled her in a loving embrace. Grace began to tremble knowing what was coming.

Mistress Amanda leaned down and kissed her on the lips. Grace flinched but moved back into position to allow it. Mistress Amanda's lips were soft and gentle and Grace felt such passion rising in her that she began shaking. She tried to pull away but Mistress Amanda held her. She began to panic and her whole body started shaking. Mistress Amanda broke the kiss and raised her head and looked at her. "Its ok my girl. you are fine. Please remember that."

"Yes Mistress," Grace whispered, the shaking subsiding. "but this doesn't bode well Mistress."

"Not really my girl, but you will get over this. Trust me."

"Yes Mistress."

Mistress Amanda extended her free hand and laid it on Grace's belly. She shivered and trembled a little, but didn't move. Mistress Amanda's hand started caressing Grace's belly lightly and wherever her hand moved, Grace felt passion and need in its wake. She began trembling in earnest and Mistress began whispering in her ear, "you are alright my girl, there is nothing to worry about here, there is nothing here but love, you are alright my girl, you know I love you, and I know you love me, everything is alright," and so on while her hand continued its caresses. It seemed to help as Grace's trembling started to ease. But when Mistress Amanda's hand touched her pussy it all started up again.

Grace whimpered as the passion rose in her, as she began to feel aroused on a level that she had never felt, but had seen only in the slut. She whimpered and cried out in fear and her trembling got a lot worse. Her legs shook as if she had palsy. At first Mistress Amanda seemed not to notice, but when Grace began to try and pull away she stopped and sighed. "My girl, its ok. I've stopped."

Grace began to cry but her trembling stopped. "I'll never know love Mistress. I feel horrible."

"Its ok my girl. I knew we would fail."

Grace looked up at her in surprise. "You knew?"

"Yes my girl. I knew you weren't ready."

"then why did you allow it?" Grace asked, a hint of anger in her voice.

"I allowed it because I think its an important step to becoming ready."

"How so Mistress?" Grace asked, the anger fading immediately and her voice instead, full of trust and love.

"I am not going to tell you that my girl. Just accept that I felt it would be beneficial to you alright?"

"Yes Mistress,' Grace smiled.

"And I do want to point out that you have indeed made progress my girl."

"I have?"

"Yes. Look at us. I am naked beside you, who is also naked. Our flesh is touching. My arm is around you. And yet you are not trembling. Now it is only when I try to pleasure you that you begin to fear. Trust me, you have made progress. There is an end in sight my girl. Trust that."

"You are right Mistress. This has never been possible before. I guess there is an end in sight." Grace smiled and leaned up and gave her Mistress a quick shy peck on the lips and then drew back with a momentary fear in her eyes that fled the moment she lay her head back down.

Mistress Amanda held her in her arms for a while longer and then said, "But you still owe me an orgasm my girl."

"Yes Mistress," Grace said with a catch in her voice, "I guess I do. How is that going to happen?"

Mistress Amanda said a word and Grace fell into a deep trance. She woke what seemed like moments later and Mistress Amanda said to her, "you will masturbate yourself to an orgasm for me while I watch my girl. I had thought of getting the slut do to it, but I don't think you could stand to be touched, even by your twin."

"You may be right Mistress. but I have never made myself cum before."

"There is a first time for everything my girl," Mistress Amanda smiled down at her.

"Will You hold me like this while I do it Mistress?"

"Well my girl, I am not sure you are entirely ready for that either. But I promise you that and more will come."

"Yes Mistress."

Mistress Amanda untangled herself from Grace and moved away just a little, so that she lay on her side, near Grace, but not touching her. "you may begin my girl."

"Yes Mistress," Grace replied meekly.

Mistress Amanda watched as Grace began doing the same things she had watched the slut do, her hands caressing, teasing, and arousing herself. little moans escaped her lips and her body trembled. She whimpered as the fear rose in her, but Mistress began talking softly to her as she had done before. This time without Mistress Amanda touching her, the words had a calming effect, and the fear subsided. After a few minutes only the moans of arousal remained. Her hands found her pussy and began doing things she had never done to herself before. She had seen the slut do it a lot though and knew how to please herself.

Mistress Amanda watched her with pride at her girls bravery and efforts to please her Mistress. She watched as Grace's fingers dove into her pussy and she began fucking herself with the fingers of one hand while the fingers of the other caressing her clitoris gently, slowly increasing her speed until soon she was fucking herself furiously.

Suddenly she was coming and the release was something she had never before experienced. She screamed in ecstasy. "Don't stop my girl, keep going." Mistress Amanda ordered in a voice that would brook no disobedience. Grace didn't stop, she kept fucking herself with her fingers, and she kept rubbing her clit furiously with her other hand. She climaxed again, and again, and again. She began to become completely overwhelmed with the feelings and finally Mistress Amanda said "Good girl. Very good, you can stop now. I am proud of you my girl."

Grace stopped and sighed heavily and tears began streaming from her eyes and she sobbed quietly. Mistress Amanda moved to her and held her, her naked body touching her girls without causing any flinching or trembling. Grace turned her head into Mistress Amanda's shoulder and sobbed, her tears wetting her Mistress' shoulder.

Mistress Amanda held her and comforted her and whispered encouraging and calming things in her ear. Grace moved slightly and wrapped both of her arms around her Mistress' neck and continued sobbing into her shoulder.

Mistress Amanda let her cry. She understood her pain at least on a sympathetic level. But inside she was singing. Her girl had made a significant step. Her plan was working. Grace would heal.

After a while Grace's tears stopped and she pulled back from her Mistress. "I'm sorry Mistress, I don't know what came over me."

"Its ok my girl. Ones first orgasm can be powerful."

"It was amazing Mistress, I've never felt that before. Look at all the time I've wasted, I could have done that thousands of times in my life."

"There are thousands of times to come my girl," Mistress Amanda said.

Grace laughed at the double entendre. "True Mistress."

"So what is next?" Grace asked.

"Are you in a hurry my girl?"

"Yes Mistress, I want to love you."

"As I want you to love me my girl, and as I want to love you back."

"Then, can we please get to what comes next?"

"Are you thirsty my girl?"

"Now that I think about it, yes Mistress."

"Then go get us both a drink. I find I am thirsty as well."

"Yes Mistress," she said, getting up and leaving the room, walking easily in the sluts heels without even noticing them.

She returned a few minutes later with vodka and orange juice with a splash of grenadine as usual, and served one to her Mistress before taking her own.

"I am very proud of you my girl," Mistress Amanda said as they drank sitting side by side on the edge of the bed. "I'm glad Mistress, I'm so slow at this. I feel like I should be able to be with you now."

"Well, my girl, things are what they are, and this will take the time it takes. Don't worry your pretty little head about it, let me do that."

"Of course Mistress," Grace smiled.

When Grace was halfway done her drink Mistress Amanda said, "Give me that for a moment my girl."

Grace handed her the drink and she put something in it again. "Drink up," she said and smiled.

Grace did, tipping it up and swallowing over and over until the glass was empty.

"Now lay with me while we wait for it to take effect," Mistress Amanda said and Grace smiled.

They lay together for about twenty minutes, Grace feeling secure and safe and loved in her Mistress' arms. Finally she said, "I'm feeling light headed and floaty Mistress.

"Good." Mistress Amanda said letting go of her girl. "Now lay back."

Grace complied and Mistress Amanda said a word. Grace fell into a deep trance. After a while she dreamed.

Grace and the slut knelt at Mistress Amanda's feet. Each took one of Her feet in their hands and kissed and licked and fondled it. They licked and nibbled her toes and Mistress said encouraging things to them. How long they remained like that Grace didn't know. But after a while Mistress Amanda put her feet on the floor and spoke.

"Alright my girls, its time for a bit of fun. Grace, you've made the slut cum, now its her turn to make you cum."

Grace became apprehensive but said "Yes Mistress," and the slut looked up at her and smiled with a devilish look in her eyes. "Yes Mistress," she said happily.

Grace was nervous, but she lay down on the bed as her Mistress wished. she lay there quietly as the slut knelt over her and began caressing her. She was nervous, but she trembled only slightly. The slut caressed her belly, touching her with both her hands, moving them in circles and getting closer and closer to her breasts on the one end, and pussy on the other. Grace trembled but Mistress began saying encouraging things in a quiet but comforting voice. She tried to relax as the slut caressed her breasts. The slut giggled as Grace cried out when the slut pinched both her nipples and then went back to caressing.

Graces body was on fire. The sluts hands were almost as exciting as her Mistress' hands. They trailed passion and need in their wake.

When the sluts hands went to Grace's pussy Grace froze and flinched, but Mistress Amanda continued saying words of encouragement. She relaxed ever so slightly and only flinched slightly when the sluts fingers penetrated her wet pussy. She looked up at the sluts beautiful face, her painted lips smiling as she gave Grace pleasure, her powdered lids half closed as she focused on Grace's need.

Grace's arousal mounted and her hips started moving, trying to impale herself on the sluts fingers. But the slut pulled away, teasing her, and then she plunged them deep into her. Grace moaned and her hands moved as if to stop the slut, but Mistress Amanda's voice cracked, whip-like, "Stop Grace, put your hands to your sides."

Grace obeyed, feeling dismayed that her Mistress had had to speak to her like that. She was very much afraid that she had disappointed her. Mistress continued speaking words of soft encouragement and love and reassurance.

Grace moaned again as the slut grabbed the vibrator and turned it on and penetrated her with it. The slut fucked her with the vibrator and she got nearer and nearer the edge. She remembered her orgasm from before and she felt a great anticipation. She moaned and tossed her head from side to side. Her hands clenched at her sides but did not move.

Amanda_T
Amanda_T
117 Followers
1...345678