The Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amanda_T
Amanda_T
118 Followers

"Very well done my girls, especially you Grace. I know that was not as easy as it should have been."
"Thank you Mistress." she replied.

"So now comes the hard part," She said giving Grace a confident smile.

Grace was nervous but her Mistress' smile and warmth reassured her.

"Slut my girl, do you like Grace?"

"I love her Mistress."

"I know you do my slut," Mistress Amanda said then looked at Grace, "And do you love her as well Grace?"

"Yes Mistress. she scared me at first, but I have come to love her a great deal."

"Do you wish you were more like her my girl?"

"Yes Mistress, she is free to be as she wishes."

"I can give that to you. Well, she can."

"How Mistress?"

"Take her inside you."

"How Mistress?"

"Do you wish her to be a part of you my girl?"

"Yes Mistress," Grace whispered.

"Alright then slut, crawl into her vagina."

Grace reluctantly lay back on the bed and watched as the slut smiled at her and then put the fingers of both her hands into Grace's pussy. Grace felt a fire in her pussy and she began to feel passionate and aroused. Grace watched, enthralled as the sluts hands disappeared inside her up to her wrists, and then further. when her elbows disappeared into Graces pussy she began to feel the passion spread to her belly. the slut looked up at her and smiled a loving smile and finally lowered her head and that started disappearing into Grace's pussy as well. In mere moments the slut had disappeared to her waist and the fire inside Grace was spreading all over her body. She tingled with arousal and passion and need.

The sluts hips disappeared inside her and then her thighs, then her knees, and pretty soon all that was left were the sluts feet and ankles. As she had no purchase to push herself further in, they remained there wiggling. Grace reached down and pushed them inside her watching as her wiggling toes vanished into her pussy. She felt a great peace. She was relaxed and aroused and she knew that Mistress had done as she had said she would. Grace looked up at her and smiled.

"Alright my girl," Mistress Amanda said, "you can wake up now."

Grace opened her eyes. Mistress was staring down at her smiling. "Alright my girl. Tell me the name of my slut."

"Your sluts name is Grace Mistress," Grace smiled.

Mistress Amanda smiled. "Not for long my girl, but lets see how my slut works."

Mistress Amanda extended Her hand and reached for Grace's belly. Even before it got there Grace's back arched and her belly eagerly rose to meet her Mistress' hand. Grace felt her Mistress' touch as if it were liquid passion. She moaned as Mistress Amanda caressed her belly and then breasts, and then Grace's legs spread wide as Mistress Amanda reached for her pussy. Mistress Amanda played Grace's body like and instrument and her girls moans were music to her ears.

She plunged her fingers into her girls pussy and finger fucked her while her thumb rubbed her clit lightly. Grace was moaning and her head shook side to side and Mistress Amanda knew she was close. "You wanna cum don't you my girl?"

"yes Mistress," Grace moaned.

"Then cum my girl," Mistress Amanda ordered and Grace cried out as she found release.

Mistress Amanda's fingers stopped and simply sat quietly inside Grace's pussy as she smiled down at her success.

Grace finally stopped cumming and she looked up at her Mistress a bit sheepishly but with a wide smile on her face. "You did it Mistress. You fixed me."

"I helped my girl. But you did a lot of it yourself. But all is well. We can be together now."

Mistress Amanda took her fingers out of Grace's pussy and held them up to Grace's mouth. Grace sucked them clean tasting her own juices and savouring them.

"Now we have something to talk about my girl."

"What Mistress?"

"Us. I want you to be mine my girl. All the way mine. With collar and full ownership."

"I want to be yours Mistress."

"Good. Then there isn't a lot to talk about." Mistress Amanda got off the bed and sat in the computer chair. "Kneel before me my girl," she said as she reached into her bag and pulled out a gold necklace that seemed to be made to resemble chain links. "This is my collar you will wear my girl. But first, we need to talk terms."

"I didn't realize I'd get terms Mistress."

"Well, not terms my girl, but things you must abide by as mine."

"Yes Mistress."

"One. You will obey me in all things."

"Yes Mistress, I will."

"Two. I will do whatever I wish to you, including making you forever aroused, and only permitting you to cum when I wish it. Whether that be once in a month or ten times in a night."

"Yes Mistress. As you wish."

"Three. When I decide its time for you to wear the permanent lifelong collar, you will decide then and there whether to remain mine or leave me. But once you make that decision it will be irrevocable."

"Yes Mistress."

"Four. I'm going to make changes to your body as I wish. Whether that be jewelry or tattoos or even a brand."

"As you wish Mistress. I think I'm hoping for a brand."

Mistress Amanda smiled.

"Five. You have the right to be heard and understood. But I am the one who makes the final decisions on anything."

"Yes Mistress."

"Is there anything you can think of that has not been covered my girl?"

"No Mistress, except that in case of doubt refer to rule number 1." Grace smiled.

"Exactly."

"Will you wear my collar under those terms my girl?"

"I will Mistress, and gladly."

Mistress Amanda smiled and leaned forward and fastened the gold chain around Grace's neck.

"You are mine now and I name you Amanda's Charity. "Yes Mistress.' Charity bent forward and kissed her Mistress' feet several times each and then sat back on her heels and smiled up at her Mistress.

"Oooo I have such plans for you my dear Charity," Mistress said with a devilish smile on her face.

Charity smiled, "I can't wait Mistress."

Amanda_T
Amanda_T
118 Followers
1...345678