The Slut College Teacher Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she - wasn't listening to him. She was listening to the call of her cunt. It was blazing bright now with lust. His cock was stoking the woman's repressed passions until she could cut loose and be free.

As he continued to fuck her, she came again. Her clit brushed against his sweat-soggy bush. This small stimulation was all it took for her passions to break free again.

She began to feel like a machine gun. She came and came and came. His prick filled her; she came. His pubic hair lightly touched her aroused cut; she came harder.

"More, oh sweet Jesus, let me have mooooooore!" Then she felt the hot surge of his jism as it splattered into her cunt. She tensed her cunt muscles again to drink in every precious drop of the man's cum. He groaned and rocked back and forth and tried to really fuck the living hell out of her.

She took his prick all the way up her cunt and then she milked his prick entirely dry of all its lead-heavy cum.

When his cock fell, limp as a worm, from her twat, he sighed. Wiping the sweat out of his eyes, he told her. "You're one hell of a lay. I wish I could fuck you some more but enough is enough and for now." tucking his prick into his jeans, he turned and left her sitting on the desk. He said nothing as he slammed the door behind him.

Shanti looked down between her well-fucked legs. Her cunt lips were slightly open. Oozing from her cunt was a steady stream of his jism and sperm.

She seemed shocked. She sat there and watched the sticky jism puddle on her desk.

It all seemed unreal to her.

12