The Slut College Teacher Ch. 05

Story Info
The student returns to haunt her in the class Anal route.
2.8k words
4.25
34.7k
21
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right, class, that's it for today. Remember the test on Friday will cover the fourth and fifth chapters in your text."'

There were sundry groans of dismay but she'd expected that. Any time a test was announced always produced the same reaction. She had come to believe it wasn't possible to produce a kid without a built-in fear of tests.

She remembered what she'd always felt like the day before a test and guessed all these kids felt the same way.

They all filed out while she entered the scores on their homework in her record book. She looked up, surprised at seeing one of her students staying after class.

Then a cold chill gripped her stomach.

Vijay was standing there, his flame red hair in wild disarray. And the look on his face was one of unfulfilled lust. There was no question in her mind what he wanted.

"Well, Vijay?" "Well, Miss Rangaswamy," he said, smirking. "You've been a busy lady, haven't you?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I thought you knew. I mean, hitching a ride out in the parking lot like you did yesterday. A ride with Mr. Reddy. Or should I say a ride on Mr. Reddy's prick?" She went into shock.

The numbness paralyzed her vocal chords. She didn't know what to say. She'd never been blackmailed like this before.

If Vijay went to Mr. Bose with this story of two teachers fucking out in plain sight, he could get both of them fired on the spot.

And with Bhiku, the night watchman, to verify his story, Vijay was in an even better bargaining position.

They were doomed unless Vijay could be bought off. She suspected he could. He had that certain look in his eye.

"You're awful quiet, Miss Rangaswamy or can I call you Shanti? Yeah, I'll call you Shanti. I mean, gosh, I've eaten out your cunt and we've fucked and we should be on a first name basis."

"What do you want?"

"Come on, wise up, Shanti. I'm not one of those greedy out-for-money or out-for-grades types. All I want is some action and with you my Slut Shanti - Teacher darling, with you." It was as she feared.

The boy was blackmailing her sexually. He wanted her body as his reward for keeping quiet which only gave him more ammunition to use against her if he ever decided to do so.

"So I just jump up on the desk and spread them for you, is that it?" she was furious and scared.

He smirked. "Something like that. But not quite. Not this time." "You little cocksucker!" He laughed' at her. "That's not my bag. I just want a piece of that sweet ass of yours. Literally. Up on your feet, bend over the desk and spread those clean plain and dirty brown ass cheeks wide. I want to fuck you up the ass. Never done that and I want to see what it's like if possible" as he said that she went even colder.

So many men had ever taken her up the ass before. And now this College blackmailer wanted to do it. She could tell him - no and suffer the consequences. Better to play along with him. But up her ass...

She stood and walked over to the door on shaky legs. This wasn't something she wanted anyone to burst in on. Closing the door, she moved a desk so that it blocked the entry.

"So cautious. Afraid someone else might see us fucking?" he taunted her.

"Yes, damn you! You little prick!"

"You shut up, Hz!" he flared. "My prick's not that little. And I never heard any chick complain about it. Not even you." he screamed at her.

She started to say something to him, then bit the words back. She was only goading him on. That wasn't the smartest thing she could do. She had to hang loose and maybe figure out how to elude his clutches.

"Over here," he ordered. "Get yourself bent over your desk. And get that sweet ass of yours up where I can fuck it!" She didn't rush to obey.

She felt a cold anger at him coupled with the nagging fear she might be caught. This was the day Mr. Bose inspected all the classes and he hadn't been by hers in over a month. It was just her luck he'd barge in while this young stud was fucking her shit chute.

"Bend over, dammit!" He grabbed and spun her across her desk. Her boobs smashed into the surface with jarring impact. She felt the air gush from her lungs. Gasping in a vain attempt to regain her lost wind, she was helpless to prevent him from hiking up her petticoat under the sari.

"Wow, lookit those panties! Ain't they sexy!" She almost cried when she felt his hands stroking over the smooth curves of her bottom. He hadn't stripped the silk panties off yet.

But there was no mistaking the feel of his fingers through the thin material. He was making certain she was ready for him when he entered her from behind.

"Get it over with!" she cried. "If you're going to do it, then do it!"

"Patience, my sweet little ass, patience. you'll feel my good, hard cock soon enough."

His hands continued to lewdly fondle her bottom. Finally, satisfied, he began stripping her panties off her ass. He didn't merely yank them off as he made it into a big production.

"So gentle, like this," he cooed, laughing at her helplessness to stop him. "See how I ease them. Around the flare of that big ass of yours andd now I Don't just drop them to go fluttering down your legs. Oh, no, not that. I carefully remove them. Step out of them." He knelt down behind her.

His hands locked on first one ankle and then the other to get her feet out of the panties. Then he planted a big, wet, juicy kiss on her rump.

She felt as if he'd branded her rather than kissed her. She was openly crying now, the tears leaving salty tracks on her cheeks.

This was the ultimate in humiliation. She was being anally raped by a nineteen-year-old. And she couldn't do a goddamn thing about it if she wanted to keep her teaching job.

"Ummm, tasty! Spread those legs a bit wider, yeah, just like that. God, what a cunt you've got. It can swallow a man's prick up real good!" He bellowed and she shuddered again as she felt his tongue probing into her twat.

He was stirring her lust and she couldn't keep her body from betraying her. She was wet with desire for him. No matter if he was raping her. No matter that she hated him with all her soul.

Her traitor body was responding! She felt him stand and come in close behind her ass. There was a metallic hissing as his zipper went down the tack.

His prick nudged warm and bard into the canyon between her ass cheeks. He knew enough not to rush for her asshole and wildly fuck her. That would have resulted in a lot of pain for her.

Instead, he teased and tormented her with his cock.

It felt big and round and hot probing between her meaty globes of ass. When he sought and found the humid floor of the canyon, she was gasping, this time in sexual desire. He was getting to her. He was making her want him to fuck her.

"Get it over with, damn you! Fuck me!"

"Now she wants me to fuck her. And at first she said she didn't want any such thing. Oh, women are so fickle!" His prick slipped past her asshole and on down to the hanging folds of her cunt. His prick head drove forcefully between her cunt lips. He surged all the way up into her twat.

She almost passed out from the sudden insertion. of his cock into her steamy pussy. The cunt walls were hard put to stretch and expand to take his length of prick. But once he was inside her juicy cunt, there was no more problem.

He wasn't anywhere near as big as Adi. No man she'd ever fucked was. But the kid still had a good-sized prick. And he was well on the way to being able to use it like a real stud. He didn't merely fuck a woman, he teased and tormented and turned her on then he fucked the living hell out of her wet cunt.

He made a few strokes back and forth in the greased slot. He wanted as much of the slippery fuck fluid all over his cock as possible before he dived into the sultry depths of her asshole. Besides, the woman's cunt felt so fucking good around his cock! He stroked enough times to make himself feel the effects.

His balls hardened and began to throb with ill-suppressed lust. When the nuts inside the tiny sac began to chum and lurch, he knew it was about time to move on to the hole he really wanted to fuck.

"Like the feel of my cock in your pussy?" he asked.

"Oh, yes, yes! Fuck me good!" she was obsessed with sex in her whole body overtaking her passions and erotic lust blinding her to the fact she was a teacher and in her own class.

He pulled out with a wet little plop. The suction behind his prick threatened to pull the woman s guts out her cunt hole. And the hollowness, the empty feeling he left behind almost drove her insane.

She had to have his prick! Without it, she was nothing! Then he began searching for her tightly puckered asshole.

When he found it, he gently pushed the glands of his prick directly into the center.

The puckered anus didn't want to give as he increased the pressure. She moaned out that he was going to tear her apart.

He ignored her. He knew exactly what he was doing. So what if he made her asshole bleed a little? He was after pleasure-his pleasure.

He wiggled his hips a little and leaned into her ass. He felt the soft flesh giving under his belly, along the curve of his groin. His hips moved forward a fraction of an inch more. Her asshole was weakening.

He could feel his cock slipping into her bowels.

With a sudden surge as her anus relaxed, he was inside her rectum. He was surrounded by hot, clinging female flesh. The sensation was more intense than with any cunt he'd ever fucked.

She was so hot she was burning him to a charred nubbin! "I never felt a woman so hot and tight before; God, you're gonna mash me flat!"

"Shut up and fuck me! It ... it's like a red hot poker shoved up my ass!"

He grunted and slowly pulled his prick out of her guts. The suction inside her bowels made her groan and shiver. The feeling was almost more than she could bear. The way his entire prick quivered and throbbed made her all the more aroused.

She wanted his cock. She no longer cared that he was fucking her ass, that no man had ever taken her up the back before. So what? Her body demanded. She must respond.

Her cunt was itchy and hot. Her juices dribbled out and down the inside of her leg, she was so turned on by what he was doing. It no longer mattered if he was fucking her cunt or not. She had his cock all the way up in her body. That was what counted.

"Go, please, go faster!"

"Okay, but remember you asked for it that way!" He jammed his hips forward again. His prick shot into her impossibly small diametric anus. The feel of the tight ring of muscle around his prick was similar to. a hangman's noose. But he didn't care. All that he was after was hot and tight female flesh surrounding his cock.

He got it until he could 'hardly control himself. His balls were at the boiling point now. His lead-heavy jism was churning and weighing him down. If he didn't get his rocks off soon, he'd go crazy.

"That sweet dark brown ass of yours my darling Shanti the Tamil Slut teacher" he was enjoying her.

She leaned forward full length on her desk. Thrusting her ass out behind she tried to ram it down onto his prick as hard as she could. She didn't merely want him fucking her ass she wanted him fucking it with all the strength locked up in his young body.

She had trouble remembering he was only nineteen, that his control wasn't all that a full-grown man's would be. She was pushing him perilously close to the edge.

But her body demanded it. She had to have that entire prick inside her ass. The way her cunt was hungering for cock, she couldn't do any less. And taking his prick up her rear made her feel more content, more aroused, than she would have thought.

She was getting his cock inside her. That counted a hell of a lot. It helped satiate the desires burning unchecked in her trim, athletic body. But he wasn't flicking her hard enough. She wanted to have the friction of the fucking searing her asshole.

She wanted to hurt with pleasure! "MORE!" She got more. As he drove his prick into her ass like a battering ram of flesh, she shoved back into his groin. The combined motions gave her the fucking she so desperately needed.

"Gad, I ~'t... can't hold back!" he grunted. He was stroking his bands along her smooth flanks. The way her body bucked and lurched, he was afraid he might slip out of her clutching asshole.

The boy needn't have worried. She was so powerfully clamping down on his prick he could hardly fuck her ass. The tight ring of muscles circling his cock held on for dear life. They weren't about to let his precious prick elude them.

The woman was sobbing out her joys now. No longer was she feeling humiliated by him butt fucking her. It didn't matter. He was filling her guts with cock. He was building up her sexual pressures to the breaking point. That was all she cared about.

She rubbed her chest back and forth across the desk. Her bra-encased tits weren't being stimulated enough to suit her, but this helped. The cloth worked back and forth on her turgid nipples. She wished they could have been exposed to her tweaking fingers.

She would just have to get off the best way she could.

She reached down between her legs and found her soggy bush. Her cunt juices were dribbling all over the desk. She couldn't have cared less. She was more interested in finding her clit and massaging it while the College student fucked her ass.

The tiny spire of her clitoris poked up meek and timid from its sheath of protective> flesh. She immediately seized it and started rolling the pea-sized organ around.

A new thrill rocked her and the volts of electricity blasting into her body from this tiny spire of erectile tissue was enough to push her over the brink of orgasm.

As he continued corn holing her, she brought herself to climax. It was a sharp, energetic come. And then her fingers flew over the little button of her lust.

"G-god! Fuck me! My ass is burning up! Fuck me good!" All the time his prick flew in and out of her butt, she was diddling herself. Her clit was becoming dry from the friction as she rubbed it. Her fingers made a quick trip into her seething cunt. She dipped out a finger of the thick inner lubricant.

As she stayed for just a moment in her cunt, she felt through her inner tissues his prick sailing in and out of her asshole. That light touch was all it took to make him come.

She felt his hot, flowing cum blast into her asshole. The torrent of jism made her suck in her breath with its intensity. Then she was fingering her clit again.

The pearly white jism spewed into her shit chute. The feel of his prick and the friction it generated as he fucked her, along with the sexual tensions she created by her cut-fondling, did the trick.

She came. It blew the top of her head off.

When she came down from soaring on the winds of her ecstasy, she was surprised to find that Vijay had left.

Without saying a word to her, he'd pulled his prick out of her ass and left.

She was exhausted and couldn't be bothered with a minor thing like that.

Shanti had enjoyed her first butt fucking. But she wished it had been Adi doing it instead of some blackmailing little prick of a student.

But she was happy he'd done it, anyway.

The glow of the fucking remained for hours and hours.