The Slut College Teacher Ch. 09

Story Info
They witness Ramya fucked by Vijay - and get caught
3k words
4.29
9.6k
7
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kiss lasted for minutes, perhaps hours or years and Shanti was completely lost in the sweet taste of the man's saliva, the urgent passion as his lips worked against hers. Most of all, the driving, probing tongue poking between his lips was too insistent for her to deny.

Her own lips drifted open and allowed the entry into her mouth. His tongue went wild. It touched all her teeth, stroked along the roughness of her own tongue then carefully ran between her teeth and lips.

She was gasping with a new passion by the time the man broke off to gasp for air. "God, I can't stand it!" "What's that?" he asked.

"So if you're a magician, make that prick of yours rise from the dead. I want to ball again! Over the edge of the building or on the roof or, hell, even falling over the edge of this goddamn place! What a kick that would be sluttish love!"

"That, my dear, you'll have to find someone else to give you. I value my balls and your sweet, hot cunt too much to waste, for one fleeting instant of pure desire" Her hand crept down and found his limp penis. She wanted to call it a cock but it wasn't. Not limp and dried up like it was. This was a penis. A cock was a hard; long, vibrant fucking tool that could give her cunt the most intense pleasure a human could endure.

She was still so damned horny she didn't believe it was possible. Had she just tailed him? The way her butt felt, she was sure it hadn't been a dream. She had been dangling over the edge of the school, her ass rubbing into the hard brick.

And his cock had fucked her while she was suspended forty feet above the ground. One small slip, one brief instant of too-intense passion and they would have both gone over the edge.

She shuddered at the thought of dying like that. Still, it would have been more meaningful than dying in some car wreck. And it was a hell of a lot more fun thinking about going out that way.

If she had to die, she wanted to die while she was fucking.

Her hand worked feverishly on his prick. The limp hose refused to come back to life. No matter how her dexterous fingers worked, it simply wasn't going to turn magically into the fucking stick she wanted to feel driving between her legs and surging into the deepest recesses of her seething pussy.

"I guess the evening has worn you out," she sighed.

"Maybe down in the darkroom was one hell of a fine fuck. I'd thought it would never get better. Up here on the roof, with you dangling over the building depending on me, depending on my strength, while I fucked you, that was worlds better." She had to agree.

There was something about being at his mercy while he fucked the living hell out of her that made it special. She needed a strong man to lean on.

And Adi Reddy fit the bill to a tee. He was everything she could have wanted.

Smart, strong, handsome and one hell of a stud, he could pleasure any woman, no matter how horny and demanding.

Still, for all his manliness and virility, his prick was positively refusing to harden. A boner was still some time off in the future. She'd have to be content with that.

She dropped to her knees and gently, almost reverently, stuffed the limp worm of his cock into her mouth. Her tongue gently washed off the last traces of his cum, her cunt juices and, the salty, tangy sweat that had run down his thickly muscled belly.

His hands laced through her dark-black hair and he told her, "I love the feel of your mouth on my cock, but it's a losing proposition. It's going to be a while. Get used to the fact I'm not a superman. I can't fuck like all those men in the books. I wear out from time to time."

She sighed. He was right. No man could come and come and come al1~ night long. Women could, men weren't able. That was the burden both had to bear up under.

"What should we do to kill the time? Until.. ." she let the words trail off. He knew what she meant.

Until they could fuck like rabbits again.

"The moon's still high in the sky. And there's always that juicy cunt of yours. I bet it's just itching to get eaten. Come here, woman, and let me eat pussy!" She giggled like a school' girl on her first date and tried to dodge his grasping hands.

It was all a big game. Chasing her around the roof would cool their bodies and still get them hot for each other.

"Catch me! Catch me if you can, stud!" She dodged around a ventilator pipe, ducked his hands again and dashed toward the far side of the building.

Both pulled up short when they heard frenzied breathing. It was a distinctive sound. Just like the sound that went with it.

The liquid squishing noise seemed to fill the quiet night.

Two people had joined them on the roof and were fucking merrily away just on the other side or a maintenance shack.

Shanti heard a muffled voice, "God, your cunt's squeezing my cock flat! Keep going, damn you, keep that cunt clutching hard at me!"

"I. . . oh, shit! Fuck me, you rotten cock sucking bastard! I hate it! I hate it! And I Don't care! Fuck me!" Shanti looked at Adi, confused.

The other couple was obviously enjoying a little roll in the hay but the woman was mouthing vile insults. She should have been enjoying the fucking to the utmost. It sounded, though, as if she had mixed feelings about what she was doing.

This oddity-wanting to get laid and hating the thought made both of them curious enough to sneak to the edge of the storage shack.

As if by mutual consent, they knew they'd have to see what was going on, It wasn't too polite, but what the hell? This was a public place.

They looked and saw a brown array of hair fluttering back and forth on the roof-top.

The woman's face was turned away, and all they could see was the wanton way her legs were spread wide for the youngman to mount her and fuck like there was no tomorrow.

woman's legs were butterflying back and forth. She would bend her hips, arch her back and drive her cunt into his prick. At the same time, her legs went almost flat on the roof to each side, of her body.

This was causing her cunt to mash down brutally on the youngman's prick. And he obviously got off on the constriction around his cock.

"Go, baby, go! Love it to death!" Adi looked at Shanti when the youngman's face turned momentarily toward them.

It was Vijay, the flame-haired youth who was blackmailing Shanti! Shanti whispered hotly into Adi's ear, "That motherfucker! That son of a bitch is balling more than just me! He's obviously blackmailed someone else into fucking him.

"He's blackmailing you? How? With what?"

She hastily told him about how Vijay had eaten her out in class, her need for his young, lusty prick after breaking up with the coach at High School and, finally, about Vijay seeing her and Adi fucking that evening in the parking lot.

"He's seen us together? That little dipshit!

I'll break him in two!" he was raging.

Shanti's hand flew to the teacher's strong bicep. She held him back.

"No, you can't do anything to him. He's got us all over a barrel. You, he's got by the balls. Think about it." Vijay could get all of them fired if he went to the principal about this.

The way the school board was on its yearly purges looking for fornicating teachers, it wasn't too big a jump in logic to see how they could all lose not only their jobs but any chance of ever getting another teaching position anywhere.

"It's his word against ours. Who'd believe a lying little prick like that?" she said.

"All the nasty-minded people running this school and they want to hear the worst and they'll believe anything they want. Just accusing us would serve his purpose. If he can tar us with the brush of blackmail, it won't matter what happens after that." Adi saw the woman was right.

Just hurling the suspicion was enough for Vijay's purposes. He didn't need to prove a damned thing. Just get the bluenoses thinking about how raunchy their teachers were, and that was it.

It was a nasty bind they were in.

"Ooooooh, look! Shit, I .. . my cunt! Oh God, oh God!" Adi moved closer to Shanti.

His hands, circled her. waist and settled down over her snatch. When he struck the well of her lust, he shoved a finger all the way up into her cunt.

She gasped and sagged weakly back against his body. That finger promised her so much. A cock would soon follow. She knew it. And she was getting so hat just spying on Vijay fucking-fucking Ramya!

"Look, Adi, that's Ramya he's balling!" The slut teacher's head turned back toward them.

Her eyes were screwed tightly shut and her lips were pulled back into a razor-slash thin line showing how intense her passion actually was.

"God, that little bastard is a real loser. I'd love to toss him over the edge of the building." He was raging still.

"Shush. Let's just watch." She snuggled back, forcing her rounded, naked ass into the man's crotch. She felt his hairy thighs rubbing against her bare flesh and sighed.

His prick was still limp but a tiny twitch told her it wouldn't be much longer before he was up and ready to fuck her long and hard.

The sight of Vijay fucking Ramya was turning her on in a big way. She'd felt the same thing when she'd spied on Ramya and Adi balling. There was something sneaky and disreputable about all this.

And she didn't give a damn. It turned her on. That was good enough.

The finger in her cunt began to wiggle around. She started stroking up and down the man's legs, more for support than anything else. That finger so deftly exploring her twat was making her weak in the knees.

She felt as if her legs were turning to water.

When he began running his finger in and out of her cunt in a mock fucking, she came.

It took her completely by surprise. One second, she caught her breath from the sudden intensity of the feelings smashing into her cunt, the next she was groaning out her unbridled passions.

He supported her against his body. When her eyes focused again, she saw the youth still avidly fucking Ramya's tiny cunt.

The woman's pussy lips were gaping wide open. The angle told the spying teacher that the student was getting a royal fucking.

His cock drilled hard and deep into her yearning curd.

The juices frothed and boiled out and dribbled down the woman's ass to puddle on the rooftop. She could see his balls swinging loosely to smash against the wet spot on the woman's behind.

The prick sank entirely out of sight between the rigid, blood-engorged pussy lips.

And the woman was enjoying the virtual rape. Sure, Vijay had blackmailed her into this.

But her body was betraying her. She wanted his prick. When he'd started fucking her, her cunt had been dry as a desert. The light touch of his plum-tipped prick against her cunt lips had~ thrilled her. Then she let her traitorous body take command.

It was easier that way. She didn't have to think of the degradation he was inflicting on her.

Shanti was gasping for breath now, watching the active balling going on. She felt a big hand snake around her body and cup her left tit. The heavy hand pressed into her boob and made her even weaker in the knees. When fingers caught and held the rubbery tip of her nipple, she came again.

Lightning blasted down into her ass to match that echoing up from her finger-tucked cunt. The entire scene was getting to her in a big way.

She couldn't begin to describe the feelings inside her at watching Vijay fucking the living hell out of Ramya.

The linger swirling around in her gooey cunt couldn't be ignored. It was making her into the weak, wanton woman who so badly needed long, hard, fucking cock driven into her pussy.

The man's finger was hardly enough to keep her happy.

It rubbed and pressed into the velvet-hung walls of her pussy.

As he stroked, his finger became greasier and greasier from her hick fluids. He used this to good advantage. When his finger fell out of her twat, he massaged first one then the other of her pussy lips.

The light pressure on the rigid flaps of her sex lips sent volts of carnal electricity surging into her body. She couldn't begin to control herself now.

It was her body commanding her to full arousal.

And she wouldn't have it any other way! As he lightly fingered her clit, she came again.

The last thing she saw before she screwed her eyes tightly shut to ride with the monumental tide of her come was the youngman's long, hard prick driving forcefully into the other woman's softly yielding cunt.

That allowed Shanti to imagine it was happening to her. The way her cit throbbed and pulsated, it might have been her getting the full benefit of the fucking cock.

But she wasn't receiving only the visual turn-on and the finger on her cit. That hand cupping her immense tit was mashing the soft, pliant flesh into new and wondrously delicious shapes. He was teasing her nipple, pressing it down into the sexy tit underneath.

That would have been enough for her. Not for Adi.

He wanted to make sure she got the best out of this manhandling.

He gripped down hard on her left tit until the flesh flowed like putty between his fingers.

He tried to reshape that massive mountain of boob. Working it around in circles, she thought he was trying to rip it off her chest.

And it felt so damned good! "Keep fondling my titties! I love the way your hand feels! Make it into any shape you want!" "I like it like this!"

He released his grip and the huge jug snapped back into its original cone shape. The snowy white flesh of the sloping boob was covered with fierce red masks left by his fingers. These only made her more aroused.

Trapped animal sounds reached Shanti's ears. She opened her eyes again to watch the now frenzied fucking going on in front of her. Vijay was going berserk.

His hips blurred with the speed of his fucking. He drove his prick into the brown hair's cunt with diabolical force.

Each forward thrust lifted the woman's ass off the roof. Their crotches ground together in a sloppy wet, carnal mixture of pain and pleasure.

His bush was stimulating her cunt as it had never been before. And the depth of his fucking was attained only by his brutal moves.

He didn't care if her cunt lips ended up bruised. All he was interested in was his own pleasure.

"My cunt," moaned Ramya. ."My poor, aching cunt! I'm getting sore! My muscles are killing me!"

"Shut up, bitch. I'm fucking you the way I want." Then he arched his back; let out a loud scream that ripped and tore at the spying teacher's ears. The young man came.

Shanti could see the convulsive quakes in the youthful body as his cock spurted out its jism.

Each time he shuddered with a powerful spurt, he attempted to drive his cock just a bit deeper into the trapped woman's twat.

Eventually, Ramya came.

But Shanti could tell it wasn't much of an orgasm.

It was a puny thing, hardly worth all the effort. But when you're being blackmailed, what choice is there? Then she was too caught up in the emotions wracking her own body to pay much attention to the writhing couple on the roof-top.

The finger had sensually dragged over her erect little cit. She felt her ass rubbing hard against the hairy body pressed firmly into her ass. His hand clamped over her boob was tormenting her again.

She came. And it wasn't the easy, almost wasteful one that had gripped the blonde. This was a full-bodied orgasm that befitted the care and attention going into stimulating her.

She felt as if the top of her head was coming off.

"Quiet," she heard a voice whispering in her ear. She could barely hear it the roar of the blood in her temples was so loud. What did it really matter if anyone saw them? This was fun!

"Quiet, damn you!"

That shithead, Vijay, might hear us.

And if he gets his meat hooks even more firmly into our reputations, we're up shit creek and without a paddle!"

Shanti knew Adi was telling the truth. It was stupid to blow everything simply because she wasn't able to contain her lust for a few seconds. Still, he'd done everything right.

The feelings in her juicy cunt demanded satiation. The way her tit throbbed and burned, she was sure it was going to pop from the excited blood hammering into it.

And most of all, she could still see the youngman's half-erect cock splitting the brown hair's fleecy, matted cunt lips.

It was too much to expect to hold back.

And Vijay heard.

The youth pulled his prick from the seething cunt that had been gripping him and spun around to face the moaning woman.

"Goddamn! I don't fucking believe this! You two been spying on me! That sure takes the first prize for perversity!" Vijay growled.

Shanti looked back over her shoulder at Adi.

The shit had hit the fan now.

She and Adi, as well as Ramya, were in it up to their ears now, the victims of a collegiate blackmailer.