The Slut From the Bus

Story Info
He was going to fuck her but who was really fucking whom?
4.8k words
4.31
42.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got off the bus, and started to walk the two blocks home. She looked over her shoulder to make sure she could safely cross the road, and out of the corner of her eye she noticed the bus pull over, and a single person get off. She got a little nervous when the shadowy figure started walking towards her. ‘Why hadn’t that person gotten off the bus at my stop after all he was coming this way?’ Her heart started to beat faster as she started to quickly cover the distance to her house. She got her keys out of her purse, and fumbled with them trying nervously to open the door. Once inside she went to the living room window. She didn’t want to be seen so she left the lights off, and watched out the window. Waiting for the lone figure to pass. She didn’t have long to wait as he was a very tall man, and walked faster than she did. Now he was right across the street from her.

‘He’s going to keep walking right on past.’ she thought to herself. Her heart skipped a beat or two when he stopped in his tracks, and reached into his pocket, and pulled out a package of cigarettes. As he lit it. He looked directly into her window. She could kind of see his face and thought to herself “Looks good from here.” After putting the lighter back into his pants pocket he continued on his way. She watched as he continued on his way down the block past the Miramax phone company van, and around the next corner.

She felt silly for being so paranoid but she was also super aroused. Looking down she could see her nipples protruding from under her white blouse. She could also feel the wetness that had started to build up between her shapely legs. She reached down and gave her nipple a little twist and thought ‘What if he hadn’t gone past? What would I have done?’ A shiver ran down her spine and straight to her already damp pussy.

Shaking her head clear of those thoughts she went about her business. Looking in the fridge she saw only leftovers and was suddenly no longer that hungry for food. She left the kitchen and down the hall to her bedroom to undress. She was always an exhibitionist and never closed her curtains when she got changed. It gave her a thrill to think that someone might see her. It’s too bad she hadn’t looked out the window that night because she may have noticed the glow of a cigarette from behind a tree in her back yard.

He could see into her room quite nicely and had been doing so for the past few nights. He watched as she undid the buttons on her blouse, and slid the garment off her creamy shoulders and onto the floor. Next came her skirt. As she bent down to push it to the floor he could see her breasts imprisoned in a white lace bra. Standing up she reached behind her, unhooked it and dropped it into the growing pile of dirty clothes. Last but certainly not least came her matching white panties. Hooking her thumbs into the waistband she pulled them down to her knees. She lifted first one leg, and then the other and stepped out of them. As she crumpled them up to add to the pile, she noticed they were more than a little damp.

Her mind flashed back to the thoughts she was having while standing watching the man. Slowly bending over she gathered up all of her clothing, and put it in the hamper. Standing in front of the mirror she admired her naked body. She ran her hands all around her tits, feeling their weight. They had only a slight sag and her nipples were now quite hard. She toyed with them for a bit pinching one then the other making them stand out. She moved her hands slowly downward over her stomach. It wasn’t as flat as she would have liked it to be, but she was by no means fat. Spinning around, her ass now faced the mirror. “It’s a great ass!’ she thought to herself and ran her hands over both cheeks. Squeezing her muscles tight she wiggled her body and watched as her ass moved around and jiggled only a little. Closing her legs together had only served to make her more aware of the dampness between them. Turning around she rested on the dresser, and spread her legs open, and ran her right hand around from her ass to her sweet wet pussy.

Watching her through the window, he saw her bent over the dresser with a finger running up, and down the wet slit. ‘This is new.’ he thought to himself. Moving away from the relative safety of his tree, he moved closer to the window for a better view, and what a view he was getting. She was using two of her fingers to spread her pussy open for his viewing pleasure. ‘She’s going to get off for me.’ He had watched her before but never had she been this much fun. He watched as her fingers were slowly inserted into her wet cunt. The bulge in his jeans was becoming very uncomfortable. She rocked back, and forth on her fingers faster, and faster. It seemed like an eternity but it was only a few minutes until he saw her ass begin to quiver, and he knew she was cumming. She pulled her fingers out, and gently ran them up, and down the length of her slit a few times. As if to soothe the pouting lips of her pussy. Then she again did something unexpected. Bringing the fingers from her satisfied cunt up to her face she slowly licked them clean of her juices. He could swear he heard her moaning, and he made up his mind then, and there he was going to fuck that cunt this very night. He stole away into the darkness as she pulled up a pair of clean panties, and crawled into her bed. She fired up a joint and soon after was in a deep sleep.

After she had switched off the light he waited for some time before creeping up to the window. He stood there for probably another ten minutes making sure she was asleep. Getting into the house was easy. She hadn’t locked the door after her bedtime activities (stupid pothead). The smell of weed still hung in the air. He went to her bedroom. Gently he pulled the blankets off of her exposing her beautiful flesh inch by inch. She was sleeping on her back, and the movement of her naked tits caused his cock to rise.

As quietly as he could, he raised one hand over her head, and secured it in a fur lined handcuff. Pulling it through the bar of her headboard he secured her other hand. Noticing the rather small roach in the ashtray he thinks to himself ‘Damn this must be some good weed.’ Surprised that her breathing has barely even changed he reaches down, and begins to fondle the breast closest to him. The nipple slowly swells under his touch, and she begins to stir. Slowly she wakes up, and looks over at the shadowy figure. She blinks a few times to make sure she isn’t dreaming some horrible dream. She wants to rub her eyes, and realizes that she can’t move her arms. Her mouth opens, and she screams. A hand is quickly clamped over her mouth while another slaps her quite hard across the face. “Scream again bitch and it will be the last thing you ever do!” To illustrate his point he covers her nose as well. As she struggles against her attacker all that can be heard is the noise of the chain against the metal headboard.

After a minute of her thrashing he sits astride her chest ,and slaps her again. “If you promise not to scream I will let go, and you can breathe otherwise you’ll be dead. Do you understand?” All she could do was stop resisting, and nod her head yes. He moved his hand only an inch away from her mouth, and she quickly sucked in several deep breaths.

“I have some money in my purse!! You can have whatever else you can carry out of here." " Please don’t hurt me.” she whimpered. “It’s not your cash it’s your ass that I’m after” he chuckled. With that she started to thrash from side to side trying to get him off her. Placing his hand back over her mouth, and nose. It took only seconds for her to stop. He let go. “By the time I’m done you’ll be begging me to stop alright. But not because you don’t like what I’m doing to you. You want me to fuck you. I bet you were thinking about a nice hard cock inside of you when you were frigging your cunt earlier tonight weren’t you?” “You were watching me?” Her face got hot, and she blushed at the thought of what this prick must have seen. Reaching down he ran a finger over her panty covered mound. “Your already fucking wet you slut!” He drummed his fingers on that damp spot.

The bastard was right. The wetness had already made a fairly large spot on her panties. He pulled her panties tight against her. The outline of her pussy could clearly be seen by the light of the streetlights outside. He kept pulling on them until you could only see fabric at the top of her slit. Pulled. Oh so tight against her clit. She's humiliated at her bodies’ betrayal of her. She doesn't want to be aroused at having this fucker sit on top of her. But god help her she was.

It didn’t help her predicament. She could see the obvious bulge of his cock only a few inches from her face. The bulge of his crotch, and one of his fingers teasing her clit made it very hard for her not to enjoy what was happening to her. Besides being raped sure beat the hell out of the alternative. Which was being raped beaten, and possibly killed.

He rose up onto his knees from off of her chest. He kept his eyes locked onto hers, and unbuckled his belt undid the button on the top of the jeans, and slowly pulled down his zipper. She could see the bulge in his underwear as he opened up his pants, and pulled them down to his knees. She watched as it twitched inside his underwear. Unconsciously she licked her lips. He saw this and had a feeling that things would work out just fine. “You want some of this don’t you slut!” he said while rubbing his crotch. He pulled down the underwear, and it sprang out at her. Leaning one hand on the headboard for support he started to rub his erect cock all over her face. Then playfully he used it like a drumstick. Hitting her lightly with it. This elicited several almost imperceptible little moans from her. When he ran his penis over her full lips she wanted desperately to reach out with her tongue, and lick it. But she wouldn’t give him the satisfaction as it were. She knew that she would be told to suck it soon enough so she waited. Her pussy was getting wetter by the second.

“Open up bitch!”, he commanded “If you bite it you know what’ll happen!” His tone told her that he meant business. Grabbing a handful of her hair he shoved his cock roughly into her mouth, and began to fuck her face. She lavished in it with her saliva coated tongue making it glisten in the streetlight. She was an expert at sucking cock. It had always given her a thrill to have some power over men. Knowing that by changing her technique, she could either prolong his enjoyment of her wet warm mouth or make him cum quickly down her throat. Tonight however, she had no such control as he rammed mercilessly into her willing mouth. Occasionally he would go too deep into her, and cause her to gag a little. ‘He could choke me with this thing.’, she thinks to herself but she doesn't care. Her animal instincts had long since taken over. She cared not what he did to her so long as he continued doing something.

“Keep sucking my cock slut, and I’ll reward you with a load of hot cum. I know you want it don’t you?” She could do nothing more than moan as she slid her tongue over and around his throbbing cock. She could feel his cock swelling even larger in her mouth, and knew he was on the verge of cumming down her throat. She sucked him even harder, and silently wished she could play with his full balls. She wanted as much of his cum as she could get out of him.

“Oh ya. Here it comes. Keep your mouth open if you want to taste it.” With that he pulled it away from her mouth, and began to roughly pull on it. She kept her mouth open wide, hoping to catch all that he shot out. He was trying to prolong her wait. Making her lie with her mouth open like the little cumslut they both knew she was. He couldn’t take it any longer, and quickened the pace of his stroking. The first blast landed right in her waiting mouth. She swallowed it down greedily. The next two landed on her lips and cheek. He then took his cock and placed it on her lips encouraging the last spurts to land in her mouth. Running his still hard cock over her cum splattered cheek, he spread it all over her face until she was a sticky mess. “Now, be a good little girl and clean me off. Suck it good and clean.”

Hungrily she complied with his wishes, slurping the last of the cum off of his softening cock. “Oh look your face all messy, and sticky. I should clean you up.” Reaching behind him he pulled hard at her panties. Pulling them into the crack of her ass until she heard them rip. The sound was so erotic that she almost had an orgasm. Using her ripped undergarment he wiped most of his cum from her face then he held them up to her lips.

Dangling the dripping panties over her lips he said “Cumslut want this?” He teased her like you would a dog. Pulling them back from her as her tongue snuck out to lick up the rest of his leavings. He did this a few times until she would no longer play along. “Don’t wanna play eh?” With that he stuffed her cum flavored panties into her mouth. “Here you go cumslut. Have something to suck on. Lick them good. We wouldn’t want to leave stains on your pretty panties:” She wasn’t worried about stains now. Her panties were already in tatters. But she did want the last little bit of cum. So she sucked on them as she was told.

He moved off to one side of the bed and pulled his pants back up. She let out a little whimper as if to say “Don’t put that away we aren’t done with it.” Reaching over to her he ran his hand from her neck. Between her heaving tits past her belly button down to her now sopping wet crotch. He couldn’t believe how wet she was from just sucking him off. He slid his outspread palm over her most private of areas. Pressing it hard against her clit. “What a horny little cunt you have. Would you like me to finish off with my hand?”

He didn’t even wait for an answer. He took two of his fingers, and easily slid them into her yearning pussy. He was slow, and methodical with his fingers. Working them in and out of her, occasionally rotating them inside of her. Her passion was building slowly but steadily towards an orgasm and it was going to be a good one. He started to move in and out of her faster. The palm of his hand slapped against her blood engorged clit. He kept up his assault on her soaked hole until he felt she was getting to close to cumming. He wanted this bitch to be able to beg him to keep going so he pulled her torn panties out of her mouth.

Abruptly he stopped, and pulled his fingers out of her. He brought them to his own lips and licked them, relishing the taste of her sweet juices. “Some pussies are very tasty and yours is one of the tastiest I’ve had. I can see why you were licking your fingers after you came all over them.” She moaned loudly, wishing she could have that feeling of orgasm right now.

“Did you want me to make you cum? Is that what that moan was about?” he asked her. “If it was you’ll have to do better than that. Tell me what you want, and maybe you’ll get it.” She squeezed her legs together trying to apply enough pressure on her clit so she could cum, and not have to ask this bastard to get her off. But it just wasn’t happening for her. Tears started to run down her cheeks mixing with the drying cum, and she couldn’t hold back any longer even if she wanted to and they both knew it. She wanted to cum so badly. “Suck me off you bastard! Make me cum like I did for you.”

“The prim and proper lady talks like a slut how shocking. Are you a slut?” “Yes, yes I’m a slut. Now stick your tongue into me. Lick my clit or fuck me. I don’t care! I just need to cum. Please make me cum. Please do it now!” He ran his finger lightly over her clit causing her to spread her legs wide open. The lips of her pussy were all puffed out, spread open, and very red.

He took his open palm, and patted her puffed out lips. Softly at first and then working up until he was slapping it. Her ass would rise off the bed as his hand got closer making the force of the blow to her pussy that much harder.

She was nearly out of her mind with desire. She was so close to cumming but not close enough. She was almost sobbing now and she pleaded with him, “Fuck me please I need your cock inside my cunt. He stood up and stripped his pants right off. Reaching into his pocket he pulled out the key for the cuffs, and undid them. “Roll over and I’ll fuck you until you cum all over my cock.” She wasted no time flipping over, her face flat on the bed, and her ass sticking high into the air. “Take me! Fuck my wet cunt!” Teasingly he ran the head of his cock up and down her sopping wet slit all the way from her clit to her asshole. She tried to get it into her by pushing back against him. He smacked her ass several times leaving a faint red handprint. Her ass stung but it hurt so good.

“I’ll fuck you when I’m good and ready slut. You like having your ass spanked don’t you?” The gasp that escaped her lips, and the movement of her of hips was all the answer he needed. He moved from behind her over to the side of the bed, and put his feet on the floor. “Bring your ass over here and lay across my lap and I’ll give you some more.” She didn’t want to do it but again she couldn’t stop herself. She crawled over to him on her elbows and knees. Her nipples dragging over the bedding made them even harder. She took an opportunity to rub her tits across his hard cock several times as she crawled over him. ‘Might as well tease him some.’ she thought to herself. She laid down on him. His cock pressed into the sparse pubic hair just above her clit. He used his hands to firmly rub the cheeks of her ass. It wasn’t until she started to squirm in anticipation that he began to swat her backside. The first few weren’t that hard but they soon started to get harder until each whack sent a burst of pain through her ass, and a spasm of sheer pleasure through her sopping wet cunt. She couldn’t keep her mind focused, and lost count after twenty or so. By now she was moaning with a mixture of both pleasure and pain. Both cheeks of her ass were on fire as was her clit. She slipped her hand under herself and tried to finger her clit. This was not the right move.

He pulled her arm out from under her and shouted, “This is punishment time slut. If your going to get any pleasure out of this it will come from me!” He pushed one of her legs to the floor. He pulled the other one back until her wet pussy gaped open at him. He slipped two fingers deep inside of her.

‘He’s going to stop I just know it.’ She began to sob into the blankets. He didn’t stop though. He continued to ram two fingers into her pussy, and with his other hand continued to spank her ass. It was now bright red. After another twenty or so whacks she announced with a scream “Oh my god I’m cumming. Keep doing it to me I’m such a bad girl. Spank my slutty ass harder. Yes oh god yes!” One orgasm turned into another as he spanked her even harder. All she could do was ride his fingers as the waves of pleasure washed over her.

His cock was straining to get out from under her. It had leaked enough pre-cum onto her to make it very slippery under there. “Enough of this. It’s time for you to get fucked!” He pulled her up off his lap by the hair. He placed her at the edge of the bed on her knees, and positioned his throbbing cock at the entrance to her pussy. There would be no teasing this time. In one mighty thrust he was inside her to his full length. She cried out “Yes fill me with your cock. It’s so big and hard. Rip me apart with it!” He started to fuck her hard. Heavy breathing, and his balls slapping off her. The squishing noises as his cock plunged deep into her, and of course the noises coming from her mouth. She could no longer form words but only animal like grunts. The sounds of their fucking filled the room.

12