The Slut From the Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled her hips to him as hard as he could filling her tight cunt with his meat. Slamming into her repeatedly with as much force as he could muster she still fucked back at him. Meeting his every movement with one of her own. ‘Man this bitch can fuck!’ he thought to himself. She was putting everything she had into it. All she could think was ‘Fuck him back and make him cum.’ One hand clenched the sheets while the other frantically worked over her clit, and it was too much for her. “I’m going to cum all over your cock. Cum with me. Fill me with your hot cum now please!” Her body tensed up as she started her orgasm. With a few last grunts he came inside her well-used pussy. Filling her up with a river of his white hot cum. He continued to push into her and the mixture of both their orgasms slowly drooled out from between her pussy and his cock. She came once again. Moaning was all she could manage. After his cock started to deflate he pulled it out of her, and a torrent of fluid oozed out of her pussy and dripped onto the bed. He slapped her ass once more, and commanded her to turn around and clean him up. Her ass was to sore for any more spanking so she did as she was told.

After she had licked his cock and balls clean he grabbed his pants. He was searching his pockets for a cigarette when she said, “You know you shouldn’t smoke. Especially when you’re looking in my window. I saw the heater glowing behind the tree earlier that’s why I masturbated myself. I knew you were watching.” He was surprised to say the least. He had never been seen before and this got him to thinking that maybe some of the others he watched had known he was watching too.

“I’ll have to be more careful. Is that why you left the door open too?” “Yes. Usually I lock it and then when they break in and fuck me I can call the police. But I only do that if they’re a lousy lay. You won’t have to worry about that happening though.”, she cooed. Her hand still lazily rubbing her pussy lips. “So you were satisfied then?”, he enquired. “I’m never satisfied. I’m a slut remember and you can’t satisfy a slut especially a cumslut like me.” she said. Sinking two of her own fingers deep into her pussy she began to finger fuck herself. She fell onto her back, and spread her legs as wide as she could and continued working her ravaged pussy with her fingers. Using her other hand she teased her clit.

As he watched her little show his cock began to stir back to life and when it was at its full height she asked, “Will you jerk off for me. I just love to see a man stroking his hard cock, and make sure you cum on my tits.” “Well why not you’ve been a good sport and done as you were told. You probably won’t be calling the cops on me and if ya do, what’s a little more DNA gonna hurt. There’s enough inside you and all over you ,and the bed so what the fuck. He got on his knees beside her, and started to stroke his cock in time with her thrusting fingers. Using his free hand he played with her tits. He squeezed them, and pulled her nipples far away from her body, and let them snap back. These actions only intensified the feelings she was having deep down inside her and her fingers went faster.

He matched her movements until both of their hands were working as fast as they could. This time he would be the one that needed to cum first. Using his other hand he played with his balls. Working them back and forth in his fingers wanting to give this little slut as much cum for her tits as he possibly could. She wasn’t far behind in her need to cum, and as the first jets of cum covered her nipples she uttered some more throaty growls, and for the second time tonight came all over her own fingers. After her thrashing on the bed subsided she pulled her fingers out of her dripping pussy and offered them to him. “Your turn to clean me up!” she ordered. While he licked her fingers clean she used her other hand to scoop the cum covering her tits into her waiting mouth. She happily swallowed it all down.

After he got his clothes on she walked him to the door. They stood in the open doorway and kissed for the first time, for a long time. “Now get your ass inside before someone sees you standing here naked. We wouldn’t want your neighbors thinking you’re a slut now would we.” She didn’t care. She’d already fucked several of the neighbors anyway. She watched him walk away. He strode across the street and got into the Miramax phone company van and drove away.

He hadn’t even told her his name. Not that it mattered she would call him that Miramax fuck from now on. Drained from the night’s activities she closed, and locked the door and went back to bed. “I hope noone breaks in tonight I’m fucking tired.”, she said to nobody in particular or whoever happened to be listening and there was someone listening.

Mr. Miramax fuck had planted a bug in her room. He drove off into the night, listening to his scanner and watched.

The End?

12