The Slut, Her Master and His Lover

Story Info
She submits to both of them.
1k words
4.16
32.9k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anality
anality
1 Followers

I was on my way to see you when I happened to bump into a woman who used to be a very good friend. We had a brief affair and she, I think, ended up like you – in too deep. And just stopped. She had said she wanted me to fuck her in the arse, but that never happened.

I stopped to speak to her and she asked where I was going. I said "To see this really submissive woman. You said pain was something you were not interested in, Helen, but she she is. If you're not doing anything, you can come and watch. If you like, we could fuck again. I sometimes get the impression you want to. When you're drunk, anyway."

She laughed and called me "A dirty sod". But wrote your address down and said she might try to come along in about an hour.

So, it was no surprise to me when your doorbell rang. You, of course, heard it. You had your wet panties in your mouth as a gag. Wet from your own excitement and from my piss where I had pissed in your cunt as you held the panties to one side. You could not answer the door as I had tied you to the bed. So, when Helen came in, there was a look of panic in your eyes.

"Oh my god," Helen exclaimed, "I'm glad I never let you do this to me."

"Tell me Helen, have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a woman lick you? Loraine has licked a woman before and I'm sure she could be persuaded to lick you. Maybe you would like me to fuck you while she does it."

"I'm not sure. Give me a stiff drink first."

"Now, Loraine," I said, "are you going to be a good slut and lick Helen? Or do I need to persuade you? Just nod for now." You shake your head vigorously. No, no, no. Looks like it's persuasion.

"Helen, hold one of her legs, pull them apart, so that I can cane her on her wet hole, on her cunt. She's like you Helen, doesn't like that word. I have already stroked her with the cane, but this time it will be hard and I won't stop until she agrees to do it." Helen smiles the whole time the cane cracks into your crotch. You squirm and wriggle and sobs and moans come through your damp gag. After twelve strokes, I stop and remove your gag.

"Do you need to be persuaded more?" I ask.

You stop sobbing and say "Yes, harder, I want it harder."

"I can't believe she wants more" murmurs Helen, "she's so red between her legs. You are a beast."

"Well, you're helping. Would you like to have a go? After all, it's so you can get her tongue on your clit."

"Oh fuck it, give it here. This is making me so horny, I don't even need a drink anymore. Come on you little slut, let's see if I can persuade you." And she lashes you faster than I did, but probably not harder and you bite your lip, no gag in your mouth now. You moan and eventually, as you writhe and try to make Helen miss, you say "YES."

Helen pauses. "Yes?," she asks, "yes what? Yes more, or yes you'll lick me?"

"Yes, I was coming. Hit me, hit me, please hit me, I want to come." So Helen does and you do come, sobbing.

Helen strokes your cunt with the cane. "So, will you lick me?"

You say "Yes, whatever Paul wants, I'll do. He knows that. I knew he wanted you to cane me, that's why I got you both to persuade me. Oh shit, it hurts."

"Come on Helen. Get your clothes off and get that pussy of yours where the slut can lick it." Helen strips and smiling first at me then at Loraine, straddles you. "Come on Loraine, lick me. I'm really wet. I hope you're a good pussy licker" – she looks over her shoulder at me and says "CUNT licker, or I'll have to beat you again. Come on, Paul, I want that cock in me."

So I push in her dripping cunt and I can feel your tongue on her clit and your chin. Your tongue flicks along my cock as I pull out. I finger Helen's arse.

"I've often thought about anal sex with you, Paul. Go, on, it'll give Loraine more room to fuck me with her tongue." I rub my cock over Helen's tight anus and say "You know Helen, this is making Loraine really jealous. I have told her I will not put my cock in her without a condom and she desperately wants it bare, don't you Loraine?"

Helen pushes back against my cock and grunts as it jerks and slips into her arse. I start fucking her so fast you find it hard to lick her, so I stop and hold Helen's hips and pull her against me, trying to get all my cock in her and she comes, shuddering.

"Come up there, you dirty sod, come up my arse" Helen murmurs "and I'll squirt it into Loraine's mouth. You can lick my areshole clean, Loraine." And I come quite quickly.

Helen turns round, still crouching over your face and smiles down at you as my cum shoots out, farts blowing in your face, cum grey with traces of her shit. You let it drop on your tongue and swallow. I make you suck my cock clean, covered as it is with the same grey-brown slime and flecks of shit.

"I need a pee," says Helen.

"So do I Helen," I say, "and happily this sub slut here likes drinking piss. Well, to be accurate, she doesn't like drinking it, but she forces it down. We'll do her at the same time, on her bed. She won't want to spill any here, will she? Will you, Loraine?"

Helen starts, but misses your mouth, hitting your chin, corrects her aim and I join in and your mouth fills with our piss and your have to swallow, as I keep digging my nail into your clit and only stop when you drink. Hot, strong, yellow and warm.

Helen goes for a shower.

While she's out of the room, I say, "How would you like to cane Helen's cunt, Loraine? Get your own back."

But that's another story.

anality
anality
1 Followers