The Slut Inside

Story Info
Kait cums again.
2.9k words
4.49
59.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We hadn't spoken for weeks when Kait sent me an email from two time zones away. When Kait sends any 'report' from the front line of her life it indicates that something serious is happening. More than three lines suggests that emotions have been tampered with, sex is on the horizon or there's a 'what do you think about this' question to ponder.

Now, any email from Kait can brighten a day, in the same way as she had brightened my life, but for months they'd been short, succinct and with no big news to report. Her life seemed to be in a steady routine, flat lining way below exhilarating and just slightly above mundane.

She told me how she'd met him. There had been a bunch of them in a hot tub, Kait in a borrowed bikini. What started out as a night with a few friends turned into quite a party as more and more people showed up.

She told me how they'd flirted a little, then chatted and eventually been alone together.

She told me how he'd kissed her and caressed her and how for some reason, this time, she'd been happy to let him.

She told me how he'd become more adventurous when she showed no sign of resistance.

It had been a long time since Kait had been open to such an adventure. My thought had been that it would happen when the time was right and for that the guy had to be right too.

Through all the exploration, through all the talk, through all the ideas played out alone in her thoughts or shared with me from a distance, through all her self induced orgasms and her wild ideas, Kait had maintained an illusion of innocence to the outside world. Butter wouldn't melt in her mouth.

She didn't flaunt herself. On the contrary, she was slow to uncover, slow to reveal what and who she was. She knew she'd feel something only when she felt it. She knew she'd open the door when the knock was a gentle one in search of invitation. Kait would permit no-one to crash and stumble into her world and certainly not into her cunt.

For all her prettiness, her good manners, her good grades and her perfectly chosen words, there was a slut inside. Sometimes, the slut wanted out.

Between her written lines I could hear the breath escape her lips. I could see her eye lids flutter as his kisses excited the soft skin on her belly. I could visualize her legs opening at the precise moment that her panties slipped past her toes. I could see his hands sliding over her hips as his face approached her sex.

My mind saw her knees fall apart as his kisses excited the soft milky skin inside her thighs.

I could see her covering her breasts with her own hands as his breath melted her pussy. I could imagine her pink folds being explored by the tip of his tongue as his soft kisses greeted her swollen clit and her damp sweet nectar drew him ever deeper.

I could see Kait rolling her nipples, squeezing and pinching them delightfully as she dripped onto his tongue, simultaneously exciting his taste buds and the cock she'd decided was hers.

I could see her back arching and her mouth opening. I could see her eyelids flutter as her tongue scraped along her teeth.

As I read Kait's account of her interlude, her story drifted into the one I wanted to write, the one where she takes my cock between her lips as her new friend feasts on her pussy.

The story where he brings her to a mouth flooding orgasm as she brings me to mine.

The story where after taking the first shots of my cum into her mouth she covers her face and throat with it.

The story where she screams her orgasm as his tongue leads his face deeper and deeper into her sex and my sweet sexy slut is dragged into her own oblivious nowhere, outside herself, beyond where she's been and the things she's dreamed of.

In my own never-ending story we both fuck her and she fucks us right back until her body is cum soaked and satiated.

In my story she takes us both together in her ass and pussy.

In my story she screams and begs to be fucked harder.

In my story she begs to have her cunt and ass and mouth flooded with our cum.

In my story she deep throats his cock as mine fills and stretches her dripping cunt.

In my story the slut always gets out. But this time it wasn't my story.

My cock was straining against the fabric of my pants as I reached the end of her email. As I thought how much I'd like to talk to her at that moment, the telephone rang.

"Hi" she spoke softly "did you read my email?" She sounded sleepy but happy.

"Hey sexy, yeah, I just read it, you have me hard. Sounds like you had fun."

"Oh, I did, so much fun, he was so nice, so considerate, he kept talking to me, asking me how I was, if I liked this or that or what he was doing, he was very sweet."

"Gentle too?"

"Yes, he was gentle, he was concerned about me, about how I was feeling, just made me feel, you know, really comfortable."

"I get you, go on…"

"Well, I was nervous that somebody would walk in at first but once he'd started eating me I forgot about everything, it was awesome, I was transported… away, some place else."

"Sounds perfect. Better than a wham bam teenager on three beers" (a reference to Kait's last adventure).

She chuckled as she often does "you got that right, he was perfect. Sensitive but all man, nice cock too, great kisser."

"Did you fuck him?"

"No. I would have done but I think he sensed that I had some reservations. After I'd cum from him eating me he just slid over me and kissed me. I could taste myself."

"Mmmmmm, that's sexy."

"It was, very sexy. Then I rolled him over and sucked his cock."

"And?"

"It was beautiful. He tapped me on the cheek when he was getting close to cumming. I just stroked him until he shot his stuff all over my belly. There was sooo much cum."

"Very sexy."

"Then he rolled me over and you're not going to believe this…"

"Try me!"

"He licked it all up!"

"Mmmm, very hot."

"Only you ever did that."

"Maybe you hit the jackpot Kait?"

"I think so too."

"What happens next?"

"I'm going to fuck him tomorrow, I've decided already. I have to. But first I'm going to tell him what I liked about yesterday."

"Good, that'll keep him focused."

"I know, that's what I figured. It felt like I was being worshipped, that's how I like it."

"That's how it should be Kait."

"God, I wish you could be with us.'

It was my turn to chuckle "first you might need to find out how he'd feel about that."

"I know. I will, one day."

"It's strange though Kait, I was thinking about exactly that as I read your email."

"I knew you would. I was thinking about that as I was cumming." I could feel her smile as my cock did the triple jump inside my pants.

"Where you thinking about sucking my cock as he sucked your pussy?"

"Exactly. Strange how we're on the same wavelength."

"Not so strange, I know what else you've thought about too."

She chuckled again, I could see her smile as she spoke "go on."

"You've thought about swallowing his cum, you've thought about him fucking your ass, you've thought about threesomes and introducing him to your family and friends and you've thought about forever, a nice little house, a picket fence and a couple of kids."

She paused, I heard the easily anticipated sigh, I knew she was smiling. There was another pause after the sigh and then she spoke "all the above."

"That's what 20 year old girls with a good upbringing and a healthy appetite for sex think about Kait. It's good to know that you're still normal."

She laughed "I came three times this morning, just thinking about it all."

"I like that visual better than the picket fence Kait."

"Why is that?" It was a simple question with a very big answer. I wanted to make the answer a short one but there was no way. There were things we'd covered before but thoughts change when hope walks in and dreams wake up.

"Just because, Kait?"

"Just because what?"

I had no way out, she wanted to hear it. I knew the explanation would have to change with a more sympathetic approach now that the man had a face.

"It's about now Kait, that's all we live with. I'm sorry it took me forty years to figure it out."

"Well right now I'm full of thoughts about the future and what might be in it."

"What does that get you?"

She paused "nothing."

I waited to see if she expanded her thoughts "well, maybe it gives me some dreams."

"Dreams are good, aspirations, hopes, ambition too. But if you let go of them and do what you can about achieving them right now, in this moment, the one you're living in, then you'll probably achieve them all."

"So, what should I do?

"What do you think you should do Kait?"

"I should tell you not to answer my questions with questions."

"That's a start Kait. If you figure out how to answer your own questions you'll fix that problem."

"Okay, I should call him and tell him everything I've thought and felt?"

"That would be the perfect thing to do. Very hard though and especially difficult to do if you invest yourself in what his reactions might be."

"How do you come up with this shit?"

"I don't come up with it, I read, I listen, I learn, I live, I get lucky. There's not an original thought in my mind."

"Why do you tell me? Why do I still ask you?"

"Because we connected."

"I sometimes think I'm never going to call or write to you again and then I find a reason to."

"I know Kait."

"Yeah, no shit. I know you know, I can always feel that you know. Why is it though?"

"It just is."

"It's that simple huh?"

"Yes, it's that simple. I love you Kait. For all we've shared, for all I know of you. Because something made me care about you."

"What?"

"From the first impression to the last. You have done nothing to make me feel that you are anything but good. For everything good, emotional, for the confusion, the excitement, the discovery. Every moment with you has been honest."

"And that's why you love me?"

"It's a large part of it."

"What about the sex?"

I laughed. "We're still working on that."

"What about love?"

"Love for whom?"

"I don't know. Him, you, anybody?"

"When the love comes both ways, the sex changes Kait."

She paused again "I told you that I love you."

"I know you did, and that was precious in the context of the moment you said it."

"You think I love you now?"

My turn to pause. "At this moment, yes, I think you do. But later, maybe in an hour, maybe tomorrow, you'll still be pondering the questions that life isn't ready to answer. Then you won't know again."

"It's confusing."

"That's for sure."

"So what should I do? Sorry, here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to fuck his brains out and live in my world one moment at a time until I get some answers."

"Sounds like a plan Kait." My hard-on had subsided.

"What do you want?"

"Oh Kait. I want you to figure it out and pull up outside with that baseball cap on your head. I want you to come into my life, turn it upside down again and stay forever. Until then, I'll just leave you to set the slut free without me.

"Do you still love me Ben?"

"I haven't stopped loving you for one single moment Kait."

The pause was a long one this time and then "I'll call you back" click, the line went dead.

True to her word, she did call back. Eleven days later.

"Hey Baby, sorry it took me so long."

"No problem Sexy, I expect you've been busy."

"Yep, the cowboy's been riding me like a rodeo bull?"

"What?" I was perplexed, she was laughing.

"I can't shake him off, I buck and shake and roll over and he just keeps fucking me."

"I see, sounds like a lot of fun."

"It is. Hey listen, can I come and see you?"

"Sure, I'm going away next Tuesday for a week, when were you thinking?"

She was laughing again "in an hour or so."

"An hour?"

"Yes."

"Er, sure, why not, come on over, er, Kait, I have a visitor."

"Oh yeah, tell me."

"Nobody you know, a fuck buddy."

"Is she cute?"

"Very"

"Can she be my fuck buddy too?"

"You can ask her yourself. I'll tell her your good points before you get here."

She chuckled "You do that, I'll take a detour, maybe I should get a room tonight while you finish."

"That won't be necessary Kait, she'll be leaving."

I heard the car horn and went to the front door. Kait stood in the road, the baseball cap was on her head. She took hold of the brim just to make sure I'd noticed. Her pony tail hung from the back of it. Blue jeans, a white blouse, white sneakers. As beautiful as ever, smiling, radiant and right outside my door.

I made my way along the path towards her and she started towards me. Soon she was running. She launched herself into my arms and straddled me there.

Her hug felt good. She gripped my neck and sunk her heels into my butt as if she was never letting go. Slowly she relaxed the clamp on my neck and brought her face to mine. There was a tear on the corner of her eye and a smile creased her lips. We kissed there. A kiss that I didn't want to end.

My visitor walked from the porch and paused briefly to say her good-bye. Kait looked after her as she walked away and then looked at me with a smile. She held me again.

I carried her through the front door and set her down in the hallway. She wiped her eyes and looked around the place for the first time in a long time.

"I need a shower" she announced.

"You know where everything is. I'll make us some coffee."

"No stupid, I need a shower with you." She chuckled. The smiles were back in the house.

"Why, you think I'm dirty?"

"I hope so." She was half way upstairs as she said it.

I put the coffee on. Kait was already showering when I reached the bathroom. I watched her as I stripped and then slipped in behind her.

We bathed each other slowly. We stared at each other and silently we exchanged smiles. We washed away the time and the traces of uncertainty.

When certain that the cleansing was complete, we held each other tightly again. My cock had hardened between us. Kait shut off the water and stepped from the shower. She passed me a towel and wrapped one around herself.

She took my hand and led me to the guest bedroom. I realized that Kait would want the master bedroom sanitized, purified and exorcised before she'd sleep in there but the words weren't spoken.

She pulled me with her to the bed. She lay back, I settled beside her and our kisses began.

Slowly our fingers found rhythm. The exploration of places we'd been before began all over again. It was all new this time but somehow familiar in dreams and memory.

It was never more intense and never with these tears of joy.

We pulled the duvet over us and Kait buried me inside her. Her fingers dug into my back as she groaned into my neck. Her legs tightened around me and she clamped me there. Rooted to her core. She whispered how she wanted to fuck me forever and my cock stiffened still more, stuffing and stretching Kait's wet and welcoming sex.

She rolled with me and loosened herself enough to allow movement. My cock pressed inside her and she pulled against my neck as her buttocks relaxed. I withdrew marginally and pushed again as she pulled against my neck and thrust her sex along my cock. She gave me the tempo and we found our way to where we both needed to be.

My cock throbbed, caressed and massaged by the welcoming walls of her cunt. She strangled it at the depth of each stroke and the simple sweet utterances of Kait's escaping breath became the orgasmic screams of the slut's homecoming.

The world became right again as stream after stream of cum streaked inside her and my pelvis fused with hers. I breathed the fragrance from the nape of her neck as the last shudders and spasms of orgasm washed through our groins and our minds.

Kait's right leg smoothly came up and I rolled to Kait's side, still attached to her, Kait's knee at my chest. She stared at me and smiled as her fingers traced silent lines along my lips. We both knew she was home.