The Slut On The Top Floor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony King
Tony King
936 Followers

The next time I saw her was about a week later. It was 2.30am but this time she was alone. I opened the door not knowing what to expect. "Good morning Jenkins," she said slowly strolling across the lobby. "Good morning M..." She opened the familiar fur coat revealing just stockings and suspenders and continued towards me. I stood there silently as she knelt before me, undid my flies and took my semi hard cock into her mouth. For the next ten minutes I got the best blowjob I've ever had. Not only did She swallow the lot, she licked every last drop from my wilting prick. Then she stood up and leaned backwards across the desk, legs open exposing her beautiful shaven pink lips. "Perhaps you'd like to return the favour," she said smiling. I didn't need asking twice. I was on my knees in seconds sucking on her exposed clit until she cried out in sheer joy. She came twice before sucking me hard again and making me fuck her arse as she leaned forward over the desk. I rubbed her clit with my fingers as I plumbed the depth of her arse and had her crying out for more by the time I filled her. Finally, fully satisfied she headed for the lift. "Oh Jenkins, tell your coloured friend he's got his job back. I'll expect to see him, you and his friends tomorrow night in the laundry room. Sleep well."

Tony King
Tony King
936 Followers
12