The Slut Procedure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shifted his cock in his pants so that it was in a more comfortable location and headed back to his office.

******************************

The plane slowly emerged from the hangar and sat on the tarmac as the pilots began their pre-flight diagnostics. Suddenly they felt a jolt, and glanced at each other.

"What was that?"

"I don't have any idea."

They scanned the controls before looking out the cockpit window. A black hummer had pulled up quickly and parked in front of the plane's front tire.

"What the fuck?"

Minutes later the plane's passenger door burst open and heavily armed men dressed in black and carrying automatic assault rifles flooded inside. The team swept the aircraft expertly, the passenger cabin was empty.

Moments later the pilot's emerged from the cockpit and were thrown roughly to the floor.

"Where is your boss?" One of the commandos spoke tersely.

"We have no idea! We were just asked to take the plane for a three hour flight and then return to the airfield."

The commando swore and then motioned for the men to remove the pilots from the plane. He turned and made a phone call.

"Yes sir, Edward isn't here and neither is Laura. The plane was a decoy."