The Slut Procedure Ch. 02

Story Info
Laura's transformation into a fuck toy is complete.
3.6k words
4.34
188.3k
72

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for rating my stories and providing feedback. I appreciate the messages and comments. This story is the final part of a two part series.

******************************

He woke from a deep sleep to the sensation of soft lips licking his shaft. She was busy between his legs bathing his morning wood with her tongue. Noticing he was now awake she became more aggressive and took his deep into her mouth.

Robert moaned and opened his eyes. Her head covered in blond hair bobbed up and down between his legs. He loved waking up to the feeling of one of his girls worshiping his cock. He was tempted to keep this one, but cleared that thought from his mind. There would be others and this one had attracted a particularly high price.

He raised himself up onto his elbows to get a better view. Her naked body was sprawled over the soft sheets at the bottom of the bed. Sensing his movement, she slowed for a moment and brushed her blond hair from her face so that she could stare into his eyes.

He moaned appreciatively. She looked incredibly hot as his dick sunk deep into her mouth. He watched her as she worked tirelessly to please him. Her mouth felt fantastic on his cock and he was attempted to allow her to suck him to climax, but he had other ideas.

"You're a good little cum slut." She redoubled her efforts at the sound of his voice.

"Get onto your hand and knees." He spoke authoritatively. She responded to his command immediately. His dick slipped from her mouth and she whimpered in disappointment.

She scrambled to her hands and knees. Her eyes, filled with need, glanced back and forth between his face and his cock. She licked her lips and shifted and waited for his next instruction.

Robert laughed to himself. Her desire to drain the cum from his cock was overcome only by her need to obey. He maneuvered himself around the bed by walking on his knees. She remained still, her large breasts hung wantonly from her chest, her ass thrust into the air, her legs parted to reveal her dripping sex.

He stopped and ran a hand down her back. She inhaled sharply and purred as his fingers traced down her spine and down the crack of her ass. He stopped and gently massaged her ass hole. She moaned in response and shifted her posture to raise her ass further.

He continued, his finger gently caressing the smooth flesh between her ass and pussy until his fingers became slick with the moistness leaking from her excited slit. He gently stroked her outer lips until they were slick with her cream.

Then he pushed inside her with a single finger. She moaned in response. He gently curled his digit inside her, caressing the slick walls of her hot hole. Then he withdrew. A short pause and then he added a second finger, pushing it deep inside her tight young cunt.

She shuddered and then slowly began to move. She repositioned herself by allowing her knees to push further apart; lowering her body. Like a bitch in heat she thrust her hips back against his fingers in an attempt to drive them deeper into her sopping cunt.

Robert watched her lewd display with satisfaction. Her young body was responding exceptionally to her new programming.

He pulled his fingers from her pussy with a pop. She moaned in disappointment and her tight hole opened and closed involuntarily searching for his fingers. Robert repositioned himself behind her.

Sensing her movement she turned her head to see what Robert was up to. Her eyes slit and she let out an aroused moan as she saw him move behind her, his cock in his hand. She lowered her chest further burying her face into the bed and presenting her ass and cunt to him.

He smiled and slowly dragged his throbbing cock back and forth over her slit. She moaned as the thick ridges of his cock stimulated her clit. Her juices coated his shaft. Then he maneuvered it inside her dripping hole.

She squealed as his shaft filled her tiny cunt and began to stretch her. He moaned as he felt the hot walls of her pussy squeeze his cock. She was incredibly tight and it was clear that she likely not been fucked much, if at all before.

He grinned at the thought of transforming such an innocent cunt into a wanton slut. His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of her panting. She was making every effort to take his cock deeper into her wet folds. Her hips rocked back and forth allowing his shaft to slip further and further inside her.

Robert could feel the cum beginning to boil in his balls. The thought of filling her young cunt with his load was appealing but he had other plans in mind. He thrust hard and suddenly into her eliciting a scream. Then withdrew completely.

Her pussy felt empty and she moaned in disappointment. She rocked her hips back and forth to encourage him to put his cock back inside her. He smiled but repositioned himself. She froze as she felt the tip of his cock push gently against her ass.

She hesitated for a moment before the programming kicked in and she pushed her ass back against his dick. He laughed and retreated slightly confusing her.

"Yes I'm going to fuck your ass, but you're going to have to beg for it."

His command flicked a switch in her brain. She had been quiet all morning, but now that she was commanded to speak she accepted the role of whore with enthusiasm.

"I want you in my ass so bad baby." She cooed. She twisted her head so that she could stare into his eyes as he gently pressed the head of his cock against her back door.

"Fuck my tight ass, please? I want to feel your thick cock deep inside my slutty little ass. I want to fuck me hard and fill my ass with your warm cum."

Robert grinned. She was perfect. He allowed himself to push forward. She groaned as she felt his dick begin to push into her tight hole and relaxed her muscles to offer as little resistance as possible. After a few moments the head of his cock disappeared inside.

Her muscles immediately reengaged and began to pull his cock deeper into her hot ass.

"That's it baby, go deeper into my tight ass." She was panting now.

He moaned and pushed harder. She thrust her hips back to drive him further inside her.

"Please, go deeper, fuck me deeper baby."

"Call me master." He commanded. Without a pause she responded.

"Yes master, fuck me deeper, this ass belongs to you."

Finally he felt the base of his cock pressing against her asshole. His entire length was embedded deep inside her. He began to thrust in and out of her hole with short thrusts. His balls swung and slapped against her wet cunt.

He grunted and pushed himself harder into her ass.

"I want you to cum for me you little slut, play with your clit."

"Yes master, little slave will play with her tight little clit and cum for you."

She shifted her weight to support herself with her shoulder and snaked her left hand back to explore her dripping cunt. She first gathered the cream leaking from her slit before spreading it across her clit. Then, she began to stroke it quickly back and forth.

"Ooo," she moaned. "You feel so good in my tight little ass master. I'm going to cum for you soon."

Robert increased his pace. The wanton fuck toy in front of him whimpered and moaned as she brought herself ever closer to release while simultaneously driving her ass back against his shaft with every fuck.

He could feel her ass muscles clenching his cock whenever it withdrew and relaxing when he pushed back in. She gently stroked his balls with her fingers as she rubbed her clit whenever he bottomed out inside her ass.

"Master I'm cumming. Your cum slut is going to cum for you...." She moaned her release and her body began to thrash. The muscles in her ass grabbed hold of his cock with a death grip, drawing him deeper inside her.

He felt his seed begin its escape from his balls and quickly withdrew from her ass with a loud pop. She groaned as cold air flooded her stretched ass. She shuddered with the aftershocks of her powerful orgasm. He glanced down and admired his handiwork, her tight ass gaped open. Her fingers still worked furiously on her clit.

Sensing how close he was she turned and stared into his eyes. She was waiting for a command.

"Get over here, I want to cum all over your face."

She moved instantly to fulfill his command. She turned quickly to face him and then rolled onto her back. Her face now positioned beneath his shaft as he jerked it back and forth quickly. His sack hung less than an inch from her mouth.

Her little pink tongue darted out to lick the sensitive skin holding his balls. He moaned he relaxed and she began to lick in earnest.

"Cum on my face master. Cum all over your little cum slut's face."

He groaned and unable to hold it back any longer aimed his slit directly at her face.

His cock erupted shooting a large load of thick cream all over her mouth. She opened her lips and accepted much of the second blast directly onto her tongue. Her lips were coated in a semen gloss and it ran down her cheeks. He unloaded several more blasts before he felt empty.

Satisfied he closed his eyes and raised his face to the ceiling. He breathed deeply, his heart rate returning to normal. He felt her soft pink tongue dart out and began to lick this underside of his shaft. He readjusted himself so that she could take his cock into her mouth and clean the cum still leaking from his slit with her tongue.

He glanced down and grinned as he watched her cum glazed face working to lovingly clean his cock. The same cock that only moment before had been lodged deep inside her ass.

Satisfied that his cock was clean, she turned her attention to the cum on her face. She carefully used her fingers to guide the cream between her lips and swallowed every drop. Once she was clean she focused again on the shaft above her, she began to lick his balls again.

His cock twitched and was beginning to feel sensitive. He motioned for her to stop. She seemed disappointed but stopped immediately at his command. He rolled off the bed and onto his feet. He wrapped himself in his robe and turned toward the bed.

She had propped herself up in a sitting position. She absentmindedly stroked a finger up and down her slit while she waited for him to speak.

"That was very good." He smiled at her.

She cooed with contentment. She stroked her cunt faster for him and spread wider so he could see that she was making her sex available to him again.

He shook his head. She was tireless. The buyer for this one was getting a fantastic deal. He checked his watch. Her new owners would be here in six hours. He felt a little sad to be getting rid of this one so soon but he knew there would be others.

"Clean yourself up but don't get dressed," he commanded. "I'll be back with your outfit. We need to get you ready for your new home."

She nodded her understanding. She did not seem sad to learn that she would be leaving him, just eager to please him by completing his command.

He turned to leave and swiped his card through the security reader. The door unlocked with a click. Behind him he could hear the shower come to life.

******************************

The helicopter gently touched down at a luxurious estate just outside of La Cruz, Mexico. An armed man approached the helicopter and opened the door and deployed the retractable steps.

Edward stepped out of the cabin followed by Frank. Edward greeted the armed man warmly in Spanish, and then turned to face Frank again.

"Welcome to Mexico," he grinned.

******************************

Robert sat impatiently at the bank of monitors. His eyes nervously alternated back and forth between the clock and the surveillance video of the front gate. He glanced at the monitor in the girl's room. She was busy slipping into the outfit that he had dropped off half an hour ago. The buyer had specifically requested it.

Finally a van arrived at the gate. He took a deep breath and used the camera controls to zoom in on the cab. There were two men, he recognized the buyer sitting in the passenger seat and the driver as the man's assistant.

Next he switched on the thermal camera. Both bodies and the engine glowed warmly. The exhaust pipe, tires and brakes also shone through but there was no sign of anyone hiding in the back.

Satisfied he opened the gate. He waited for the van to pull through and then pressed the button to close it. He took a deep breath and walked downstairs to the delivery bay to meet his guests.

The van rolled to a stop and both men stepped out. They approached Robert warmly and shook his hand.

"Well good evening Robert," the client spoke with a British accent.

"It's good to see you again James." Robert returned the greeting. "Do you have big plans for this one?"

"I think I'll keep this one just for me actually." The client James replied with a chuckle. "You do such fantastic work that I'm always sad when I have to part with them."

"I completely understand," Robert smiled. "I considered keeping this one too."

"Well I'm glad you decided to part with her." James grinned.

They stood for a few moments until James glanced at his assistant. Todd, go fetch the payment. The assistant returned quickly to the van and returned with a laptop.

All three men moved to a table in the corner of the garage.

"If you would enter your account number here sir, we can begin the transfer." Todd turned the computer screen to face Robert. The banking application showed the source account number, no doubt one of dozens of James' offshore shell accounts, the amount to be transferred, and a blank box where Robert was to enter his own shell account.

He quickly entered the account number and pushed the computer back to Todd. He clicked a few keys and then turned the computer to face Robert again.

"All done then." Todd spoke. Robert noticed the transfer was 100% complete. A moment later his phone beeped. An email message had arrived confirming the transfer.

"Great then," Robert smiled. "I'll go fetch her for you."

James and Todd took a seat by the table. Robert walked quickly to a secured door at the rear of the garage. He swiped his card through the security reader, it unlocked with a click. He swung it open and made his way quickly down the hall, passed the lab to the girl's room.

Another swipe of the card and he opened the door.

The girl was ready and waiting for him. She was crouched in the position her programming told her to greet men with. Her ass hovered just inches above her feet which were covered in black latex platform boots with six inch heels. The boots did not actually end and were part of a full body latex suit which covered her from the tips of her toes all the way up to the top of her neck.

A peanut shaped hole was cut out from the tight suit allowing easy access to her cunt and ass and two other holes allowed for her breasts to hang exposed. The suit fit perfectly accentuating every curve of her body.

The outfit made her look even sluttier than had she been standing naked. The strategically placed holes left no mistake the suit was designed to expose, not cover the young woman. It would be obvious to anyone who saw her that she was a toy to be used.

He motioned to her to rise to her feet. She stood still as he inspected her. Her hair hung was gathered into a ponytail and fill down her back covering the suit's seam. Her pussy was smooth and he confirmed it by gently stroking her mound.

Her asshole was still red from their earlier adventure. He slit was swollen with arousal and he could already detect moisture forming on her lips. Her new breasts hung proudly from her tiny frame, both nipples erect. She moaned as he rolled them between his fingers.

When he was satisfied he swiped his card through the security reader, opened the door and commanded she follow him.

It took several minutes to navigate the hallway. The tall heels were not designed for walking any distance. Her hips swayed seductively as she moved down the hall, her chest thrust forward, her balance had improved.

Robert swiped his card and opened the door to the garage. He beckoned that she should step through first. Hesitantly she stepped into the garage and he followed. The door swung shut behind them.

James and Todd turned as they entered, and then stood to approach. He smiled warmly.

"Robert, she's fantastic!"

Sensing that this man was her new owner, she returned to her crouching position. She spread her knees obscenely exposing her now dripping slit, she thrust her breasts forward and arched her back presenting herself to this new man.

He was very pleased.

"Absolutely beautiful Robert." He beamed at her.

"She's worth every penny." Robert replied with a smile.

"We'll see about that!" James grinned and set to work opening his fly. He pulled his semi-hard cock out and held it in his hand. "Come now slut, suck it."

Her mouth began to water at the sight of the quickly hardening dick in front of her. She shuffled forward on her heels and opened her mouth the accept the tip of his cock. Immediately her soft pink tongue snaked out to lap at his cum slit.

James began to moan immediately. She could feel the blood pumping through the veins of his shaft as it filled with blood. She allowed her tongue to gently stroke the underside of his shaft and took the head of his cock deeper into her mouth. She moaned sending a fantastic sensation through his cock.

James took control, grabbing her blond ponytail at the base he used it to control her pace. She felt him pushing further and further into her throat. She opened her jaws wider to accommodate his growing cock. She expertly sealed her lips around his shaft.

"You're one hot little cum slut aren't you?" James moaned.

She allowed his cock to slide out of her mouth for a moment while she replied.

"I'm your hot little cum slut, master." Then, she sucked his cock back down her throat. She raised her right hand to take hold of James' cock grasping it at the base she began to pump his shaft. Her left hand explored her own wet slit.

Her encased fingers felt strange on her clit. Her moisture clung to the latex and became slippery quickly. Her fingers quickly pumped in and out of her tight cunt.

James was thrusting aggressively into her warm mouth. His eyes were glued to the sight of his cock disappearing past her wet lips. She raised her eyes to meet his. He could see the powerful need to please him in the way she looked at him.

Unable to hold out any longer he let out a deep moan and shot his first load into her mouth. She pulled back sharply so that his cum would land on her small pink tongue instead of hitting the back of her throat. He spasmed twice more, adding to the pool of cream before pulling his cock from her tight lips and spurting twice more atop her naked breasts. He pulled back finally exhausted.

Still sitting on her heels with her fingers buried in her cunt she opened her mouth and showed him the cum he had deposited there.

James smiled. "Very good. You may swallow slut."

She took a deep gulp and shuddered as she felt his warm cream slide down her throat.

"Thank you master."

She pulled her slutty fingers from her cunt and used both hands to gather the cum that had fallen on her chest. She roughly massaged it into her large tits and purred for him.

"Has your little cum slut pleased you master? I want to be a good fuck toy for you."

James grinned and then motioned that she should stand.

"Yes, you tight little cunt. You have certainly pleased me. Come along."

He beckoned to the van where Todd was standing and then turned to Robert.

"You've done a great job with this one."

"Thanks," Robert replied. Both men were busy watching as the latex-encased woman swung her hips seductively as she made her way to the van. Todd gave her a hand stepping into the back before closing the door.

12