The Slut, The Cuck and the BBC Ch. 02

Story Info
A further adventure in the life of Rob and Jane.
2.1k words
4.36
27.6k
34
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane stepped out of the patio doors of her house and into the warm, late morning sunshine. Despite being nearly 40 she still had an incredible body with large breasts, a thin waist and a rounded bum. Five years earlier she had been very lucky as her only child had not caused the damage to her body that she knew some of her friends had suffered. Walking over to the sun lounger that she had set earlier in the day, she placed a cold, glass of lemonade onto a small table. Then, slipping an open white blouse from her shoulders she left herself in just her camouflaged coloured bikini.

She smiled at the thought of what the day was to bring. Once a week Tim would visit her while her husband Rob was in work and her son in school. It was a regular fixture for the two of them during which Rob knew all about. It had been Rob who had put them together and normally when Tim visited her husband was present. It was nice though to have this one day a week when Jane and Tim got time alone, to act like a couple.

Tim had been Jane's very first black cock and was a regular visitor to the house. He was also the most likely father of her son as he was her only regular lover. So regular in fact that he even had a key to the house and was free to visit and stay pretty much whenever he wanted. That was not to say there were no secrets though, over the last five years Jane had slept with over 30 black guys all of whom Rob knew about and most of whom Tim was ignorant of. She had enjoyed herself with Tim but early on he had made it clear that he wanted their relationship to be essentially exclusive. The only time he had relented is when he had brought a group of friends round to fuck her.

Opening her legs, Jane slid a hand under her bikini and checked that she was completely smooth. As she touched herself she noticed that still, after five years of regular sex with Tim the thought of him still made her wet. Removing her hand, Jane reached for her drink as the sound of movement came from inside the house. Certain that it was Tim, Jane did not move, instead she chose to lie back and wait for him to approach. Jane wanted to savour the moments before as she knew that she would then enjoy Tim even more.

Minutes must have past and still Tim had not said anything or entered the garden and Jane started to worry. What if it was not Tim who she had heard but someone else, someone who would do her harm? She was about to rise from the sun lounger when a shadow fell across her face as someone stood between her and the sun. "Hi" said Tim and in that moment Jane felt relief flood through her.

Shading her eyes, Jane looked up into Tim's face. He was only 26 and his body was so firm to the touch. "I was starting to worry?" she said as her eyes cast up and down him. Tim was wearing a blue vest top that showed off the muscles of his torso and arms and baggy shorts that still failed to hide the size of his cock.

"Ummm, Jane we need to speak." The tone of voice made Jane look up into his face again and she detected a small amount of nervousness behind his eyes. Waiting patiently Jane gave Tim a chance to speak but instead he seemed to bite his bottom lip and avert his gaze so that he could not meet her eyes.

Taking the initiative, Jane decided to put Tim out of his misery, "what's her name?"

Tim was taken aback and stammered for a moment before finding his voice again, "Steph, she's called Steph."

"How old is Steph?"

"22 and she was a virgin until I met her."

Jane nodded in understanding. It was something she had wanted to avoid but she knew it had to happen eventually. She was married and while she enjoyed Tim a lot and saw him a lot she was never going to setup home with him. Besides she was nearly 15 years older than him and it was only natural that Tim would want a girlfriend of a similar age. In fact he had slept with loads of girls throughout their relationship, but to Tim, this new girl Steph must be different.

"You love her then?" asked Jane and Tim nodded his head slowly. "Can we say goodbye properly?" continued Jane more in hope than in expectation of Tim agreeing to it.

"You want my cock in you one last time?" asked Tim with a grin that gave Jane some hope.

"Yes."

Holding out a hand towards Jane, Tim smiled "any special requests?"

"Yes," said Jane as she took hold of Tim's hand and stood up so that their bodies almost touched. Leaning forward she whispered into Tim's ear "follow me."

Guiding Tim down the garden and away from the house Jane headed for the hot tub that Rob had installed at the start of the summer. It was large enough for 6 people and was sheltered under a large roof that was designed to look like a bamboo shack. Stepping up into the hot tub, Jane let the water wash over her body as she beckoned Tim to join her. As he stripped naked and climbed into the water Jane watched his body, her eyes full of lust. Taking a moment as Tim settled into the water, Jane also glanced up at her neighbour's house and her hopes and dreams were rewarded.

There, in the rear bedroom window, hiding partially behind the curtains stood a young black man who was watching the events unfold. Jane had been thinking about seducing her voyeur ever since his 18th birthday just before Christmas but she only had room for one regular in her life and that had been Tim. It was true that Jane could have had him on a one-night stand but that would have been awkward with him living next door. Now Jane wondered if showing her neighbour what she got up to with the BBC in her life might entice him to become Tim's replacement.

As Tim slipped beneath the water, Jane moved over towards him reaching with her hand under the surface to take hold of his cock. She was unsurprised to find that it was already growing and Tim was clearly eager to enjoy his plaything one last time. Sliding her hand up and down the length of Tim's cock, Jane reached down with the other and slowly removed the bottoms of her bikini. As she got them free of the last of her feet Jane lifted herself up so that she could straddle Tim. At the same time she held the bikini bottoms over the side of the hot tub. Looking up to check her neighbour was still watching Jane stretched out her arm before dropping them onto the floor. It got the response she wanted as she noticed her neighbour trying to discreetly free his own member so he could wank as he watched.

Jane sunk herself down onto Tim's cock and groaned as each inch fed itself into her pussy. "It's not going to be the same without you," she gasped.

Reaching down into the water Tim grabbed hold of Jane by the hips and helped her work herself back and fore on his shaft. "You'll always be the slut who opened my mind to white girls who devote themselves to black cock," he grunted. Turned on even more by the chat Jane threw her head forward and pushed down with her pelvis to ground Tim as deep into her as she could possibly manage. The sensation was enough for her to suddenly and unexpectedly orgasm. Jane arched her back and head as she did so, making a keening sound as she tried to smother a loud scream.

When her body finally relaxed Jane's head fell forward again as she gasped for breath. "Wow, that was unexpected," she said, her eyes wide as she looked into Tim's face. Lifting her hands she undid her bikini top and removed it, exposing her large breasts and pierced nipple to the air. Rising up, she allowed her tits to engulf Tim's face as she again extended an arm seductively to allow the bikini top to drop to the floor.

Tim looked at Jane's pierced nipple and the Q contained within a spade that hung from it. "I asked Steph to get a Queen of Spades," he said with a smile.

"And did she?" asked Jane who always felt particularly horny when reference was made to the sub culture she had embraced so fully just five years before.

"Yes, a tattoo just above her clit."

The thought of something so nasty made Jane want to fuck hard again. "Take me from behind," she said climbing off of Tim and leaning over the side of the hot tub in the direction of her neighbour. Lifting her ass out of the water, Jane waited for Tim to stand up and position himself behind her. As Tim prepared himself to enter Jane she realised that her neighbour was no longer in the bedroom and in panic cast her eyes around. "Where did he go?" she thought to herself, worried that her neighbour was no longer interested. It was a fear she need not have though as she spotted the top of her neighbour's head just the other side of the fence between their two gardens. Looking down she realised that her neighbour was now stood within ear shot, watching through a gap in the fence. "Does your girlfriend let you go bareback like I do?" asked Jane, making sure that her voice was loud enough to carry over to her future boyfriend.

"Of course," replied Tim not realising what Jane was up to.

"It sounds like you have trained your new Queen of Spades well then?" Jane asked rhetorically. While she was really enjoying the fuck, at this stage she wanted to make sure that her neighbour understood enough to approach her. When she was alone she often looked things up online but she also knew you needed to know what you were looking for. By dropping the right word's she hoped that her neighbour would understand.

Tim slipped his cock from Jane's pussy which pulsed with the sensation of being pounded. Then, slowly he raised himself up a bit further and pushed it against her ass. There was no need to worry about lubrication as Jane always made sure that she was douched and lubed before his visits. "Just in case," as she had often said to him. Sliding himself into her ass, Tim savoured just how tight her other hole was and how deep her could go. Picking up the pace Tim pounded into Jane even more ferociously than ever. He wanted to make sure that she would remember this last ever fuck.

"You do realise that it's the one thing I have always hidden from Rob?"

The unusual question made Tim check his stride but he didn't stop. "You've hidden something from him?"

"Yes, Rob still thinks that I am an anal virgin."

Laughing, Tim pushed himself into Jane even deeper. "You took four anally, on that night I brought the boys round to see you." Jane screamed at the deep penetration and closed her eyes as her body tensed with pleasure. "Anyway, he knows now."

"What!?" said Jane, pushing back on Tim to make him fall back in the water and lifting her body up. There, stood on the threshold of the patio doors was Rob. He grinned, on seeing the reaction from Jane and then stepped forward walking slowly up to the hot tub, smiling as he approached Jane and Tim.

"I know it adds a bit of a thrill for you," said Tim as he leant on the side of the hot tub. "Come on Tim, get back in there will you!" Rob clearly was pretty chilled about the whole thing even though Jane had been worried he would find out.

"I always thought you would be unhappy given that I never let you take me in the arse yourself," Jane explained as Tim slid himself back into her.

"Oh come on Jane," said Rob, "it's a completely different world, back then there was just the two of us and you hadn't discovered this slutty Big Black Cock pleasing side of yourself." Then, leaning forward Jane and Rob kissed just as Tim reached his climax and filled her backside with dollops of his thick cum.