The Slut, The Cuck and the BBC Ch. 03

Story Info
Jane moves forward in seducing her neighbor.
3k words
4.34
26.6k
22
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The warm water washed over Jane's body as she washed away the cum that just an hour earlier had been deposited on her body and clothes. "I've put your dress in the wash," the voice of Rob cut over the sound of the shower. He had been such a generous husband and father, collecting their son from school while she had gone off to fuck black guys.

"Thanks," Jane replied in between dipping her head under the water. "I so needed that fuck tonight, it's two weeks since Tim left, I can't remember the last time I went so long without black cock."

"So how many were there in the end?"

"Five," said Jane as she inspected a love bite on her left breast. "It was the three guys I fucked on my birthday last year and I had been told that one of them might bring a friend, in the end he brought two."

Pushing the shower curtain out of the way, Rob climbed into the shower naked. Spotting a love bite on Jane's left breast Rob bent over and licked and kissed it for a moment. "All bareback?" he asked and Jane nodded as he dropped to his knees. Lying against the wall Jane opened her legs and let Rob feast on the cum that still filled her.

"There's three good loads in there, the fourth landed on my breasts and the fifth on my tongue."

Rob greedily lapped at the clitoris and labia of his wife as she pushed any remaining cum out of herself and into his mouth. When they had met, Jane had never suspected this reality of Rob. That he was not interested in sex with her providing she was having sex with others. That they had become only black men had been the result of a chance meeting with Tim five years ago. Now Tim had moved on and Jane was desperate to replace him with a new regular lover.

The following morning Jane waved goodbye to Rob and their son from the doorstep of the house. As she let the front door click shut she considered her options. Two weeks ago, she had fucked Tim at the bottom of the garden and she was fully aware that her next-door neighbour who was only 18 years old had watched the whole thing. At the time she had dropped hints that she would be available but from the neighbour there had been nothing. No interest, no contact and no desire though over that two weeks Jane had seen him with a string of very fit looking black girls of a similar age. On one occasion, on an afternoon when his parents had been out, she had even heard the sounds of the neighbour making one of those girls scream.

Jane settled on a solution, she needed to go and speak to the neighbour, create an excuse that would tempt him. She headed upstairs and into the bedroom she shared with Rob. Heading for the back of their walk-in wardrobe she opened a cupboard door inside of which was stored all of her sluttiest clothes. Running a hand along the hangers Jane considered each outfit until her mind settled on one in particular. Lifting it out, she pulled it open with a hand for a better look at the thin piece of red material, "perfect," she said with a gasp of pleasure. Hanging the dress on the handle of the door she looked down into the bottom of the cupboard and selected a set of black stiletto heels. Slipping her silk dressing gown from her shoulders Jane took a moment to admire her body in the mirror. The lovebite on her left breast was still noticeable, a small brown bruise a few centimetres outside of the nipple. She looked at it and remembered the face of the guy who left it, a man who had bitten her just as he had filled her with cum.

Taking the dress from its hanger, Jane pulled it over her head and took a few minutes to adjust it. Then she slipped her stiletto's on to her feet before checking herself in the mirror again. She loved this dress and when Rob had first seen it he had called it her bimbo outfit. A halter neck of red satin formed two thing straps of material that ran down over her breasts. The material thin enough that there was an excessive amount of skin visible on both sides of each tit. Just below the top of the hips these two thin straps then met the rest of the skirt which was comprised of a micro mini skirt only 6 inches in depth. The outcome was that the whole thing looked like it could fall off her at any moment while there was no way that underwear could be worn without being seen. Further, the lower hem of the skirt was so high that from many directions the viewer had a clear image of Jane's pussy presented to them.

Turning round, Jane checked that the rear was correctly adjusted and was rewarded with a view of the two pale white globes of her backside only just covered by the tight pulling satin. Next was her makeup, walking over to her dressing table she sat down. Slowly and carefully Jane covered her face in blush before applying the thick black eyeliner and deep red lip stick that would finish her look. Finally satisfied Jane headed back downstairs and picked up her mobile phone. Taking a quick selfie she sent it to Rob, "I'm going to go get the neighbour."

Leaving via the front door Jane walked slowly down her drive and on to the road beyond. There was a large hedge between her house and that of her neighbours and she could not be certain that he was there alone. Turning the corner Jane jumped as she bumped into another of her neighbours. In his early 60's he lived in the house opposite and on seeing Jane he smiled. "Hi Jane! You're looking rather ravishing today?"

If it had been anybody else Jane would have likely been embarrassed to have been discovered in broad daylight looking like a bimbo slut. On this occasion though she knew that she had nothing to worry about. Brian was seen by many as the local elderly pervert. His wife was even younger than Jane and he had met her on the set of a porn film. While Jane would never have slept with Brian as he was white, he had once brought a couple of hunky black guys round for her. It was fair to say that Brian was fully up to speed with Jane's needs and desires.

"I hear that Tim has moved on?" he offered.

Jane nodded her head. "Yes, he has got himself a serious girlfriend and no longer wants to continue our thing," she replied.

Brian grinned and looked Jane up and down before looking around the street. "I've just come from your neighbours, he is alone," said Brian with a wicked glint in his eye. "At least I take it that is why you have gone for the full slut look at this time of day, trying to seduce your neighbour?"

For a moment Jane could feel herself blushing. "Could you introduce us?" she asked and Brian nodded. "I had dropped some hints and yet he appears to have not acted on them."

"There, there," said Brian as he took Jane by the arm and interlocked it with his own. "I don't think you have anything to worry about, he's just a bit shy."

The two of them walked up the drive, Jane holding on to Brian's arm as they approached the door. Reaching up, Brian pressed the door bell and they waited together in silence for the neighbour to answer. There was a slight creak as the heavy wooden door started to open slowly and Jane found herself going weak at the knees as she saw the neighbour stood inside. He was tall and almost as dark as Tim in skin colour. Not as bulked up with muscle as Tim he had the physique of someone who played a lot of basketball. As the neighbour stood before them Jane just couldn't help but stare at his crotch. He was wearing a long, black dressing gown which was open and the only thing covering his modesty was a pair of boxer shorts. The front of which were being held away from his body by the huge, hard tent pole that passed for his penis. In that moment Jane was convinced that he had been having a wank.

"Hi Oscar, I know I only just left but I found this little slut out on the street and she needed help to find you."

On hearing Brian talk Oscar smiled and stepping out of the doorway he signalled for them both to enter. Taking care not to trip on the step up into the house, Jane followed Brian into the large hallway. "I don't know how well you know Jane, she's your neighbour and she is also a very proud and active Queen of Spades; if you are familiar with that?"

Oscar indicated that the three of them should move into the living room and took a seat on the arm of a sofa while Jane stood in front of them. Meanwhile Brian moved to the far end of the same sofa and took a seat. The hunky, young, black guy licked his lips and Jane noticed that his cock did not seem to be losing any of its hardness. Glancing at Brian, Oscar smiled before turning back to Jane and taking the time to absorb the sight that she was presenting to him. His right hand rubbed at this face, "I've seen Jane around, I've also seen she has regular visits from black men of various ages." Jane glanced over at Brian and realised that he was also enjoying the vision before him and was showing the signs of an erection. "I also saw what happened two weeks ago," continued Oscar, "and I heard mention of the Queen of Spades and did some research on it."

"And what did you think?" asked Jane, her lips moving sensuously as she spoke.

"I found it very hot."

"and?"

"Yeah, and?" interjected Brian who clearly wanted to speed the conversation up a bit.

"Well I found it interesting but I figured you just wanted to flirt and besides I'm having great fun with some girls my age and you are married."

Stepping towards Oscar, Jane guided him off of the arm of the sofa and down into the seat. From his new position he could now see the hole that Jane was now getting a desperate need to fill with Oscar's cock. "I've not slept with Rob in over 5 years," Jane said, "during that time I have slept with, as of last night, 39 black men one of whom was until that day you watched me, a regular." Oscar nodded his head to show that he had understanding. "Two weeks ago, that guy left me after 5 years of me taking him bareback in all my holes, now I want a new regular. A guy who will visit and will fuck me as he pleases, whenever he wants and he is free to do as he wants the rest of the time."

"Wow!" Oscar's face broke out into a wicked grin, "I've never had a completely smooth cunt before."

Picking up on what Oscar had said, Jane stepped forward until she could slide on her knees so that she straddled him. "I am always smooth and I am always bareback, I bet your girlfriends can't say that. I bet they use condoms because they worry about getting pregnant."

Lifting his left hand, Oscar pushed it beneath Jane's dress and started to stroke her right breast and nipple. On discovering the piercing, he pushed open the material to stare at it, "Queen of Spades," he muttered while with his other hand he slid it under Jane's pussy. She gasped as Oscar found her hole and pushed a finger into it; Oscar's fingers were massive just like his cock.

"You don't mind if I film this do you?" The question from Brian reminded Jane that he was still there and she looked over to see him holding up his mobile phone.

"I've fine with it but Oscar might feel differently."

Before Oscar could answer Jane pushed his dressing gown off of his right shoulder and leaned over to kiss his smooth skin. As her lips brushed against him she inhaled his scent that was so sweet and young. "Just keep my face out of it," said Oscar before he groaned with the pleasure of Jane's caresses.

Using his forefinger, Oscar slipped another into Jane and she bit gently against his skin in response. Jane's hands stroked Oscar's chest and she thrilled at how toned he was. Pushing herself upright Jane reached down and took hold of the hem of her dress. Lifting it, she kept going until she pulled it completely over her head, leaving her uncupped breast to bounce as it was freed from what little constraint there was. On seeing her naked and so close to him, Oscar gasped before placing a hand behind Jane's head and pulling her in for a kiss.

It was long, deep and sensuous and Jane thrilled at every moment as her and Oscar touched tongues and he pushed his deep into her mouth. "You're the most incredible black man yet," said Jane in between the touches of their lips.

Sliding a hand down, Jane reached into Oscar's boxers and found the thing she had been craving since he had answered the door. It felt huge to the touch, longer and thicker than any cock she had encountered before. "You must have a good 12 inches there," she gasped as she touched it.

"I know it's big enough that all those other girls pull me to discover it and then run when I use it."

Slipping from Oscar's lap, Jane placed herself on her knees between Oscar's legs. Pulling on his boxers, Oscar lifted his backside while Jane slipped them down to the ankles. As she revealed his cock she could only gasp at just how big it was. "I need you," Jane gasped as she leaned forward to touch the head of his cock with the tip of her tongue.

Nervously Oscar watched as Jane spread her lips and enclosed the head of his shaft between them. "Oh God," he gasped as for the first time he experienced the full attention of a woman who wasn't scared of his size. "I really thought you were going to run if you had seen it."

Jane slid him further into her mouth until she could feel his enormous head push against the start of her throat. Slowly she pulled her head back, releasing him from her mouth with a gentle pop. "You're possibly the biggest cock I've ever had but I've had a few that were close, I have no fear of a monster like yours just a desire to have it."

Putting Oscar's length and girth back into her mouth, Jane continued to suck on him, easing each inch deeper into her as she grew in confidence with handling his size. Sliding a hand down between her leg, Jane probed her lips and hole expertly with her fingers, noting how wet and ready she was. As the tip of her middle finger brushed her clitoris, Jane felt a surge of electricity course through her. "I need you properly," she gasped and pulled Oscar from her mouth before standing up. Opening her legs, Jane, lifted up what little amount of skirt covered her pussy and straddled his legs. She knelt either side of Oscar so that she could hold his cock against her body.

Oscar and Jane stared at the sight, it looked like his length would be enough to poke her in the stomach. "You seriously want to take all of that?" Oscar asked in shock, "you really think you can manage me?"

Jane said nothing, instead she tilted forward so that she could lift her body until Oscar was positioned directly beneath her. Then, when she could feel the head of his cock touching against her wet labia she kissed him on the lips. At the same time Jane slowly sank herself onto Oscar's hard tool, gasping as he stretched her open. Pulling away from the kiss, Jane held out her arms towards Oscar. "Hold me," she said while nodding towards her hands and after a moment Oscar took then in a firm grip. Then, inch by inch, Jane sunk down on to him giving out a long, low, moan as she did so.

Sinking to the point that she felt like she could go now further Jane smiled at Oscar. "I need practice to take you fully," she said with a smile.

"That you have taken me at all," replied Oscar. "The best I have done before is getting the head into a girl I was really hot on, she screamed at that point and pulled away."

Reaching down with her hands as she ground against his cock, Jane pulled her dress over her head. "Well you've found your cock a home," she said with a grin before leaning in for another kiss. Seeing the large, white globes hanging in front of them Oscar took hold of each with a firm grip. As he did so he marvelled at the piercing that adorned Jane's right nipple. Becoming lost in the moment, Jane continued to ride on Oscar, increasing her pace as she thrilled at just how amazing her was.

"Fuck!" screamed Oscar suddenly, startling Jane from her moment in which she could already feel her orgasm building.

Pulling back from a kiss so that she could see him Jane looked into his eyes, "what?"

Suddenly Oscar, grunted and Jane felt his cock tighten underneath her. "Fuck!" he said again as his cum flowed out and into Jane's pussy. Straining for a few moments, he looked crest fallen as he regained his composure, "sorry."

"Shhhhhh," replied Jane, holding Oscar's head in her hands and kissing his lips. Lowering her voice to a whisper, Jane spoke their lips just millimetres apart, "this is a new experience for you, we'll have other chances."