The Slut Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdp_2004
mdp_2004
522 Followers

On the way back to her bedroom, Joannie held her hand at her crotch to keep my sinful fluid inside her. I was just as bad as I carried a tennis ball under my own sweaty balls and a roll of duct tape in my left hand. We shared mischievous laughter while trying to be quiet as we ascended the stairs to their bedroom.

Just before we got to the top of the stairs Joannie turned to me and said "If you want to dominate me in front of him, I'll do anything you want."

I looked her over. Making it completely obvious to her that I was checking her out and while doing so, I noticed she still had her mound cupped with one hand. "When we enter the bedroom, stand off to the side and continue holding my cum inside you until I give permission for you to mount his face."

"Oh my god, you're so wicked," she exclaimed and flung one arm around my neck and French kissed me passionately. When we broke our kiss, I turned and she followed me into their bedroom.

"What the fuck Joannie?" he wailed. I snapped my fingers in his direction. "How long does it take to go to the garage and fetch a tennis ball?" I clapped my hands once to get his attention. When he faced me, I saw his anger. "Drop the attitude punk," I said to him.

"Screw you, mind your own business," he said in defiance.

Then he turned to her and repeated his question, "what took you so long Joannie."

I slapped his face hard and he looked in my direction with his mouth open in disbelief. "Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to you punk."

His lips closed and I surmised he was waiting for me to continue.

"We were there long enough for me to cum twice inside your wife's pussy," I said. I watched him as he looked at his wife. I turned to look at Joannie and she was lewdly cupping her pussy with one hand and ever so lightly stroking her nipple with her other hand. "She's one hot fucking babe. If she were my wife I'd give her a healthy dose of my cock daily but I'd never let another man fuck her."

My words cut straight into his heart and his face reddened with shame. When he turned to face me, I said "I've got something for you, would you like to have it?"

"What is it?"

I stood and unzipped my trousers. "Tell me you want it first."

"Oh my god," she mumbled.

"I can't hear you. Say it loud enough so your wife can hear it too."

"I want to suck your cock," he said.

"What?" I replied.

"Do you want me to suck your cock?"

I reached into my trousers and extracted the tennis ball. Then I snapped my fingers and said "Joannie, its time for you to prove to your faggot husband what he already knows. Mount his face and feed him my delicious cum."

Her heels clicked against the floor as she moved in front of him. She towered him as he sat on the floor facing her and very quickly moved her hands along side his head, covering his ears and thrusting her pelvis forward. "Lap it all up like a good little dog. Show us how hungry you are for man cum."

I laughed as the punk licked his wife's crotch. She ground herself against his face and moaned. When she turned to look at me, I rose and pulled my cock out of my trousers. I was rock hard again and when I took my place beside her, she moved away from her husband. He turned to look in my direction and stared at my cock. When his lips parted I said "ask permission first."

"May I suck your cock please sir?" he asked.

I held my cock at the base and moved it away from his mouth. "Is your wife's cunt clean?" I asked him while looking into Joannie's eyes. She was shaking her head no and moving closer in my direction. "Looks like she needs to mount that mouth of your's hubby dear. Be sure and finish your work this time," I said.

When she moved in, he tilted his neck back and opened his mouth. She mounted his face with ease and ground herself against his nose first and then lowered herself onto his waiting tongue. With his tongue darting into her pussy, Joannie ground herself hard against his mouth. Each thrust against her husband's mouth caused him to wince and squeal, thus giving her cause to shriek with excitement. The pain she caused him was her aphrodisiac and she ground herself harder and harder to feed her new appetite.

"I don't hear you swallowing my cum bitch boy," I said loudly over the sounds Joannie made. "Show us your thirst for man cum knows no bounds and I will let you swallow my cock."

The audible swallowing sounds that ensued were as real as Joannie's orgasm. I squatted down to get a closer look and while doing so I reached out and took hold of his closest nipple. Pinching it hard and twisting it with my thumb and index finger did the trick. Once his mouth was free of her pussy, I snapped my fingers and told Joannie to go down on her husband and get him hard with her tongue and mouth.

While she complied and lay down between his legs and began her mouth work, I put the tennis ball on the floor and then tore off a long strip of duct tape. With the tape on the ball I said "open up" to him and then pushed the ball into his mouth and pressed the tape alongside his face.

He moaned with the ball in his mouth and I applied several more strips of tape, wrapping one long strip completely around his head. I took care to make sure that his nostrils were free of tape but the ball was firmly in his mouth and unlikely to fall out unless I removed the tape.

I watched Joannie lick the cock cage with the tip of her tongue while her husband writhed in agony. His cock was inflating and yet there was no where for it to expand and the discomfort spreading across his face made me want to encourage her to keep going.

"Your wife is so sexy. I'm glad you talked her into living the life of the slut wife."

I got up and took off my clothes. I saw him watch me and writhe in pain as his erection continued to press against the confining cage. "She gives incredible head, it's too bad you can't feel the softness of her throat contract on your tool as she shove it down deep. Did I tell you that she eagerly cleaned my cock after I came inside her? She's simply incredible."

I stood over his wife's body and told her to open her legs. When she complied, I squatted down and pried open her ass cheeks so that I could rub my erection between them. As I rubbed myself on her, I looked forward and saw her husband watching. "I'm going to sodomize your precious wife soon. It's so hot knowing you get to see me do it. Is your cock pain excruciating?"

He nodded and whimpered over the ball. "A guy that refuses his wife the physical pleasure of his cock on her honey moon deserves excruciating pain. I bet you're sorry now huh?"

He nodded.

I looked down to pay attention to what I was doing and dipped my cock into her pussy. She was very much exceptionally wet and I slid in easily. I sawed her pussy several strokes simply to wet my cock and then I spit a big gob of saliva onto her ass hole and massaged it with my thumb until it poked inside her.

I moved away from Joannie and slapped her ass playfully. "Rise up a little sweetheart so I can move inside your ass now." Joannie raised her ass up. "Now reach back and hold your cheeks open for me. Again, Joannie complied with my wishes and held her cheeks open for me.

It took a few moments but I managed to push hard enough to penetrate her ass with the engorged mushroom head of my cock. Joannie reached back and helped guide my shaft into her and soon I was beginning a slow rhythmic pace, sawing in and out of her. Every other thrust inward went a little deeper and before long I was balls deep in her ass.

Joannie moaned and explained to her husband how full she felt having her ass full of hot hard cock for the first time in her life. When I heard that I said "man you really blew it. You could have had her ass cherry and now I'm taking it." I withdrew from her ass almost completely and then plunged back into her all the way until my balls touched her crotch. Joannie moaned like a girl in heat. She was incredibly tight and I rode her like a pro. Stuffing her full, withdrawing and re-stuffing her again and again until I was ready to cum once more.

When the magic moment was nearly here, I said to Joannie, "I want to cum inside your ass. If you want it too, suck his balls into your mouth and bite down hard until I pull out.

Much to my delight, Joannie did not hesitate. Pent up anger combined with her lust and she eagerly sucked her husband's balls into her mouth and then without further warning she bit them.

Her aggression to her husband was her submission to me and his muffled screams into the tennis ball confirmed the impact of her obedience. The exchange of power between us was made. Consumed with raw lustful energy, I rammed her ass hard, plunging my cock in and out like a combustive engine's pistons firing in and out of the valves. There was no remorse and no mercy. We were just a well oiled machine firing on all cylinders.

I was near the point of orgasm when I leaned down over her body and whispered "your work on his balls is done. You may now bite his inner thighs, bruising them as you like."

She let up on his balls immediately and the screaming stopped shortly thereafter. She turned to face me and our passion for one another overcame reason and we kissed. Our kiss was the loving kind and soon our tongues danced together. Of course I continued to thrust inside her ass though now my strokes were shorter and slower so as to ensure our kiss lingered as long as possible.

When our kiss ended, I felt an incredible desire to take her to the bed and make love to her. But Joannie was determined to carry out my whispered request. She lowered her head to his left inner thigh, opened her mouth and clamped down hard onto his flesh with her lower jaw pressing upward to her upper jaw. His screams began immediately. It was one long howl muffled by the tennis ball. I started laughing and just kept laughing but when she stopped her task to look at me I stopped laughing and got up off of her.

"What's the matter?" she asked me.

I looked down at my flaccid cock. "My cock is dirty from your ass. Go wet a wash cloth with warm water and return to clean it off."

"Wouldn't you rather I use my mouth?" she asked.

"No. Now go," I said and snapped my fingers in her direction.

When she got up and walked to the bathroom, I relished in the power she gave me. Not only could I fuck her whenever I wanted, I could tell her what to do and there was no disagreement.

After she went into the bathroom and turned on the faucet, I squatted down next to her husband and said "I want to impregnate your wife and that's why I refused to cum in her ass. She's probably already pregnant as I have sprayed her cervix twice already. But after she cleans my cock, I intend to make love to her in your bed for the remainder of the evening."

Then I rose and joined her in the bathroom. Joannie knelt at my feet and lovingly cleaned my cock with the warm washcloth. When I was satisfied that my cock was clean, I allowed her to suck me to a full erection state. When I felt hard as ever, I tapped her head and beckoned her to rise next to me. We kissed open-mouthed and then I picked her up and she placed her arms around my neck and smiled. "You deserve a wonderful honey-moon memory Joannie and tonight I am going to make love to you in your marital bed as though you were my wife."

Her eyes sparkled from the bathroom lighting and brimmed with water. She kissed me forcefully on the lips and then said "I'm so glad you want me."

With my intention disclosed and agreed to, I carried her into her bedroom and placed her on the bed. Hubby remained in place where she tied him down earlier before embarking on her journey. No one could have predicted the fun that had taken place already nor the fun that was to begin anew. But we enjoyed each other immensely and after my final orgasm inside her, we drifted off to sleep, wrapped in each other's arms.

mdp_2004
mdp_2004
522 Followers
12