The Slut's Apprentice Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I yelped as Alex stabbed a finger up my arse. I love taking it up the tail; that stretching feeling and the fear of shitting myself. Alex wrapped her other arm about me and grabbed hold of what passed for my right tit. Alex let go for a second and snapped a finger.

"Right you ugly mingers. Lick my bitch's cunt. Five minutes each. Put your hands on my knees and don't you dare touch her."

I looked down with horror as the first dyke positioned herself. As soon as her tongue touched my clitoris I came so hard that I thought I was going to faint. I tried to think of something else but it was impossible. Despite their diminutive size I loved having my breasts played with and Alex gently kneaded both of them and did disgusting things to my nipples. She slid a second finger in to my anus and started finger fucking me. She breathed gently into both my ears and her warm breath played its magic. Breathing in my ears makes me phenomenally wet.

The ugly lesbians could not get enough of my pussy cream, which was just as well as I was running like a tap.

My clit was sore but I just kept coming.

Eventually we were all done and Alex told the dykes to leave us. I was drenched in sweat and weak at the knees. Fortunately, the Ladies had a shower and Alex took me in and washed me in ice cold water. We dried off with the hand driers and then dressed or rather Alex did and I put my blouse back on. She led me back in to the pub proper.

I sat down and did my best to avoid the stares of the women. The lesbian lick fest had dented my cockiness although I was prepared to lamp anyone who tried to cop another feel. Alex snapped her finger and the bar girl (who was really quite pretty) came over with a tray on which were two more pints of cider, six anonymous looking shots, a towel, a pot of yogurt and a pint glass full of ice cubes.

"Please, mistress," I implored, "Can I put my pants back on?"

"Not yet, slut," Alex growled. "Lift you bum."

I obeyed and she positioned the towel under my rump, dipped two fingers in the yogurt, inserted the yogurt in my vagina and then pushed a handful of ice against my ravaged pussy. I squawked and then relaxed as my abused love button shrank back to its normal size.

We had a little drinking competition which I lost. I was then allowed to put my knickers and trousers back on. Alex made a phone call and then led me by the hand out in to the wet December night. We left the pub to a vigorous round of applause. A taxi appeared with a crop haired woman driver.

Alex bundled me in to the back. She gave our address and told the drive to take her time. Alex pulled me close and breathed tequila fumes at me.

"Well?"

"It was certainly unusual." I observed. "It looks like you've been there before."

"Au contraire, little sister. I found it on the internet under dogging pubs. Wednesday is euphemistically termed new talent night. Don't worry, we won't be going back. You were amazing by the way."

"You weren't bad either. I think those dykes had tongues like cats. My clit feels like it has been attacked with a Brillo pad."

"Don't worry. It will heal pretty quickly."

Alex pulled me close and kissed me again. Then she pushed my head in to her cleavage and I fell asleep. I woke up with my head down the toilet and Alex holding my hair out of the way. I really cannot hold my drink. She gave me water to drink which I gulped down before vomiting it back up. Eventually some water stayed down. I was a little surprised to find myself dressed in a long T shirt. I brushed my teeth and then Alex scooped me up and carried me to my bed where she tucked me in and kissed me lightly on the forehead.

12