The Slut's Apprentice Ch. 11

Story Info
Fire in the hole.
3.7k words
4.36
5.8k
3
0

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1st May

Scrubbers

I had been a diligent student. I am not quite as bright as Dani but my main problem academically had always been application. I spent too much time thinking about sex. All the time playing sport did not help but was really just an excuse. Mum was keen for her girls to be independent and was a bit obsessed about education. Alex had dropped out of school early but had made her first million by the age of twenty-one by fucking. Unfortunately, it had not made her a very nice person.

Dani had been groomed as Mum's successor although she was a bit ambivalent. She was headed for a first-class degree in maths to be followed by an MBA. Dani considered her growing fortune as her safety net. With encouragement I had picked a difficult degree for which I needed good A-levels.

I am good at cramming and can apply self-discipline for short periods of time. I had gone for purity of mind and body (yes, it made me laugh too). Lots of exercise, lots of revision, no alcohol and no fun. I took five cocks a week for money and diligently faked orgasms. I even limited my masturbation.

I resisted Alex as much as I could even as she got a bit nasty. Saying no to her amazing body was torture. She even seduced one of my schoolfriends, to make me jealous and sent me the video evidence. I succumbed twice.

It was a bank holiday and I had nothing planned beyond revision. Alex had other ideas. I protested which got me exactly what I wanted; six across the back of my thighs with the pimp stick. It was slightly unusual to find myself lying on a duvet, perfectly naked in the boot of a large Audi. It was a tight fit, cold and inky dark but quite pleasant in that I was not alone. I was spooned around Dani's equally naked warm body. Her hair of course smelt marvellous and I had to resist the temptation to play with her magnificent chest puppies.

Most of the journey appeared to be on well paved roads and I sensed that we had arrived when the car slowed and I heard the unmistakeable crunch of gravel. The boot was suddenly flooded with sunlight and I squeezed myself out and perched on the lip of the boot. Dani joined me a few seconds later.

Alex was standing in front of us holding our uniforms which consisted of a paper maid's hat, a tiny bow-tie, a very small white cotton apron and a pair of patent leather high heeled pumps. It did not take long to get dressed.

Alex was also in uniform. In her case, she was dressed for the hunt in jodhpurs, crimson jacket, shiny black boots and a black velvet riding hat. Predictably Alex had a riding crop in her right hand and was whacking it hard against her own thigh.

Dani and I straightened what passed for our costumes, neither surprised to be so scantily clad and did a little twirl, before bending forward for a deliciously stinging blow to the buttocks. We were standing before a very large house which oozed money. A large breasted woman was standing at the front door, dressed almost identically to Alex. Alex grabbed a canvas bag from the back of the car, strode towards the woman and us maids fell in behind.

As we got closer, the woman was revealed as a Z list celebrity; permatan, huge tits and an unwrinkled face, frozen in an eternal look of extreme surprise. She removed her riding hat and did that head shaky thing that they do when they think a camera might be somewhere in the vicinity. Alex reciprocated without the hair flouncing and took the woman in a most manly way, smothering her mouth in a histrionic kiss which went on far too long. Alex was a performer and this must have been what the woman wanted. Dani and I were also performers and stood as erect and silent as guardsmen.

The horse women went inside, each gripping the other's buttocks. We followed them in to the kitchen and telepathically stood side by side to be inspected. It was hard to be sure what the client thought of us by facial expression alone as she was incapable of such communication except with her eyebrows although it was hard to interpret their apparently random movements.

The woman walked slowly around us several times, slowly disrobing until she was completely naked. I had no clue what was going on but with Alex's little games it was best not to speculate. I kept my eyes firmly fixed on the far wall but I have excellent peripheral vision.

She touched my skin lightly and flicked my erect nipples. Around the back she squeezed each buttock hard. Out of the corner of my eye I noted that she could not resist Dani's tits. Nobody can.

Next, the woman lifted the hems of our pinnies. Our pussies are identical and standing upright only our outer lips were visible.

"Well, Abi," she drawled. "Two most hot bitches. What are they called?"

"Dido and Chloe."

The woman laughed.

"Her parents must have a sense of humour; naming her after a sex toy."

Alex laughed gently herself.

"No, darling. Dido as in the Queen of Carthage. Virgil. Purcell?"

The ensuing silence was only disturbed by Dani's little cough and the quiet whistle of air passing unhindered from one of the woman's ears to the other. A thought slowly formed and made its ponderous way to her mouth.

"Oh yeah, Abs. I got offered that part in Game of Thrones but it wasn't really for me. I think I will call them big tits and small tits. They are good looking girls. Big tits has great tits. Not as good as mine of course. They also have beautifully soft skin. Small tits really should get implants although she could be a model if she lost some weight."

"She isn't fat, babes, that's all muscle." Alex observed. "Show her, Chloe."

I flexed a few muscles. The woman was not totally impressed. She turned philosophical.

"Fashion wants skinny babes, not athletic. That said, with the pale skin and the muscle she does look a bit like a marble Adonis."

A bit more silence. Then she continued.

"No. Let me give you some advice, girls. If you want to make money, go into porn. They take all shapes. They love young flesh. Just go easy on the drugs. Now look at me."

We did as instructed and effortlessly looked interested. Her body had seen better days and was an orange not seen in nature. Her tits were OK, quite like Alex's but too big and far inferior to Dani's. I was aware that she had children and was a poster girl for plastic surgery. I am very happy with other people's bodies and I am only critical of my own. I did however gain a new respect for the creators of Photoshop.

"Are they related Abs?" the woman enquired.

"No," Alex replied flatly.

"Age?

"Nineteen."

"Really," The woman said, a hint of emotion in her voice if not on her face. "I have never touched a teen pussy. You didn't dare when I was young. Only ugly girls did that."

Alex snapped her fingers. I moved my left foot to the left and Dani mirrored with her right foot. We bent severely at the waist and placed our hands flat on the floor. Given the choice anybody with sense would play with Dani first and I waited patiently to be interfered with. Normally this would be problematic. Good Cat did not like being treated like a piece of meat but bad Cat did and both Cats would do anything for Alex. I was not under orders so good Cat prevailed and turned off my cunt sap valve and switched on my pelvic floor. My labia were parted and my vulva and anal opening were licked. Then an attempt was made to insert a sharp nailed finger into both my orifices. I resisted easily.

Alex snapped her fingers again. I stood up and the woman' face got right into mine.

"Incredibly cute little cunt. Are you a virgin babe?"

I continued to stare straight ahead, whilst Alex interjected.

"They don't speak unless I tell them. Yes, she is. I am selling her cherry to a rich Arab. I am auctioning her on eBay. Bidding is progressing well"

"That's a bit cruel." The woman observed without any sympathy in her voice. "Enough of that. Haven't these two got work to do."

Indeed, we did. Alex pointed to the scullery where we found a surfeit of cleaning materials. We returned to the kitchen, our undress reduced by half by pink Marigolds and set about a very thorough clean. Growing up in a hotel, you very quickly learn how to wash and scrub efficiently. The only additional requirement here was to keep my arse stuck out as much as I could and smile alluringly at our host as if manipulating a mop was like handling a giant penis.

Some people like to watch, just like this woman. But she did not touch.

"Speed up you two slackers." Barked Alex clearly wanting a light sheen of sweat to make the visuals better. So, we did. Plastic Barbie would not have done this sort of stuff herself and her regular cleaner was less than thorough. I was on my knees probing a difficult corner when Alex delivered three almighty lashes to each buttock and my exposed pussy lips. I let out an almighty squawk and when I looked up, the woman had parked herself on the central island and was receiving vigorous servicing from Alex's tongue. My pussy started to run.

Alex lifted a foot, which was a signal for me to remove first one and then the other riding boot, followed by her jodhpurs. Her gorgeous arse swayed as she continued her oral assault. The woman groaned theatrically.

Alex briefly disengaged to give Dani a whack on both tits and her flat belly. She made no sound and I was struck that perhaps she had done a bit more S&M than I appreciated.

We moved on to the lounge, the women leading us and Alex shedding her upper clothes as she went. I dusted and Dani hoovered. We both plumped cushions which required moving the silicone enhanced women who were making out with increasing vigour on the selection of sofas. I must confess a tinge of jealously watching Alex having sex. I had certainly watched quite a few times before. And she liked me to be jealous.

It took us an hour to do the rest of the house and by the end Dani looked like she had been covered in baby oil and our client had claimed four orgasms. Dani and I were then made to shower together (which was fun) with the door open, before making a light lunch for the grown-ups.

I was by that time feeling pretty sexually frustrated and got a sharp rap across the back of the hands when I touched myself in the forbidden place.

That was unfortunate because after lunch it was time for some horse play as Alex described it. Dani and I were ordered to strip completely naked and go outside into the paddock where a couple of horses eyed us suspiciously. I felt a little frisson of fear; fucking a horse was way out of my comfort zone and would do horrible things to my vagina. The horses were just spectators. Dani and I were ordered to empty our bladders. I turned to go back in the house but Alex slapped me and ordered me to perform my party trick. Dani and I can pee standing up which we proceeded to do.

Alex and the woman had changed into cowboy boots and Stetsons and nothing else. Alex had brought out her bag of tricks into which she now delved. We were told to put out our hands and were fitted with fairly standard suspension cuffs to which Alex attached a short spreader bar. Alex then produced two leather bridles. I was familiar with these; they came from the dungeon and I had cleaned and polished them on numerous occasions but never seen one used. Alex pushed the helmet like device over my head. It was a tight fit. The smell of leather was delicious but the loss of sound and vision was less so. I could only see straight ahead. Then a hard rubber bit was forced into my mouth and attached so hard that my jaw ached. Almost immediately I started to drool.

Alex pressed down on my shoulders, making me kneel. I was then positioned with my hands on the ground. Facing Dani. All I could see were her calm blue eyes. Alex moved my bum higher and then settled her weight on my lower back and sacrum. My hair had been pulled through the back of the bridle and I felt pressure on my scalp as she took hold. I felt Alex run a wet finger the whole length of my slit and then insert it in my vagina. The last thing I remember clearly is her yelling,

"Rodeo time."

Suddenly my fanny was on fire. The surprise, shock and pain caused me to panic. I screamed and yanked my hands backwards to extinguish the flames. Dani obviously did the same. The spreader bars had been clipped together so we both shot forward. The hard leather prevented the resulting head butt from fracturing our skulls. Nevertheless, I saw stars but that was only a temporary distraction from the agony emitting from my loins and the overwhelming fear. Whilst Alex treated me with exquisite cruelty, I had always consented. Up until then. She knew that I hated to be burnt (we had tried sunburn and partially heated branding irons). My pussy was usually treated relatively gently apart from cruel and unusual penetration. We had safe words which I started screaming. What came out was unintelligible.

I thrashed and bucked, all the time being resisted by Dani who was thrashing, bucking and making as much din as me and by Alex who was using her weight, crushing my ribs with her knees and pulling my hair out by the roots. I cannot say how long it went on but I sensed Dani trying to stand up. I managed to get my feet far enough forward to squat and extended my hips and knees. We both shot upwards and with a final migraine inducing rip of my ponytail, Alex was gone. I pulled Dani as close to me as possible and sobbed uncontrollably. Her eyes were like saucers and flooded with tears.

Then she was gone and my hands were released and then forced behind my back and restrained again. The bridle was removed but not the bit. The pain had not diminished but at least I had gained a little control. The two cow girls were laughing their heads off. They were slick with sweat; theirs and ours. I could not help hopping from one leg to the other and neither could Dani. I did however hop close enough to Alex to deliver a satisfying kick to the side of her head. Unfortunately, the pain and my tethered arms prevented me putting enough power in to the kick and she merely fell to the ground a bit stunned rather than unconscious, which had been my intention.

I turned my attention to the former Page 3 girl whose laughter had given way to what I think was fear; not that her face was capable of really showing it. She ran as fast as her tits would let her and just managed to shut the kitchen door before I slammed against it, unable to stop myself. I turned to set about Alex again. I had managed to turn my sobs to growls. I quickly sat down and managed to slide the spreader bar up my legs and over my feet, freeing my arms more for action. The bar was now a useful weapon and Alex knew it. She backed away from me slowly towards the paddock fence. I reckoned that I could get her before she could climb over. Then a hand was placed gently on my shoulder and a familiar voice cooed in my ear.

"It's Ok, Cat. Calm down. I can make the pain go away. I am going to put some tablets in your cheek and then I want you to lie down and spread your legs. I am going to undo the restraints. Please behave. Stay silent remember. You can talk to Alex later."

Dani's voice had an instant effect upon me and I felt her insert something in my mouth. I was tempted to spit them out, however my tongue was flattened by the bit. Dani released my wrists and removed the bit. The corners of my mouth were very sore and my jaw muscles ached terribly. I had sweated like a rapist and the cooling made me shiver. It did not however help my burning twat.

Dani was holding a towel in one hand and something small and white in the other. I took the towel and wiped the drool from my mouth and then wrapped myself in it. Dani explained.

"Mini-Milk."

I laid on my back and spread my knees wide. Dani ran the ice-cream up and down my slit several times and then slipped it in to my vagina. The relief was instant. I tried to get up but Dani made me lie until the lolly had completely melted. Calming down I remembered that capsaicin, the fiery agent in chillies is fat soluble.

Dani knelt beside me, naked and goddess-like.

"Is that better?"

"Yes. Lots. And you?"

"The plastic bitch undid me sharpish and I had two Mini-Milks up my twat before you had got around to kicking Alex. Great move by the way. Jesus, I knew it was going to hurt but not that much."

"You knew?"

"Oh, shit. She didn't warn you, did she? Come on, let's show them how tough we are."

Dani led me over to the outside tap and hosed me down with freezing water. I reciprocated and we then towelled each other off. I had not realised quite how tough Dani was. There were lots of things that I did not know about Dani.

"Are you back in the zone now?"

I nodded and was led by the hand back in to the kitchen. Dani briefly broke our vow of silence in a flat voice.

"She's OK now."

Our abusers were now back in their hunting togs, sipping brandy. I took a small glass myself, whilst the woman redressed Dani and I in our hats and pinnies. Whatever Dani had given me was starting to work and I thought that I felt so much better with a patch of cotton over my front bottom. I suppressed a giggle.

Finally, it was over and we were marched back out to the waiting Audi. Before we got back in the boot, the woman took her own riding crop to our arses but she lacked Alex's technique and upper body strength. Dani and I did our best however to sound pained and humiliated.

The car drove for about ten minutes before stopping. The boot opened to the sound of heavy traffic. We were ordered out and Alex handed us each a button fronted dress into which we had to change in full view of passing traffic. Quite a few horns were sounded but nobody crashed.

Dani and I got in the back whilst Alex took the passenger seat. She looked over the seat and looked me full in the eyes and licked her lips.

"OK, bitch. Entertain me. You too, Sugar Tits."

It was as though the torture had never happened. I was rather sedated and had slipped back into submissive mode. I wanted to please Alex again and I could not quite manage to think she had abused me. My failure to act would come back to haunt me.

Somebody also liked to watch and I liked being watched by her. I undid the bottom button of the dress and then the top three, awfully slowly. Stripping whilst restrained by a seatbelt is tricky but I was up for the challenge. I sat forward and slipped the dress off my left shoulder gazing into Alex's eyes. Unfortunately, I could tell that I did not have her undivided attention as she was equally interested in Dani who had overtaken me and was stroking a bare tit. I was not too concerned because I was bound to win a wanking contest with Dani. Dani did not masturbate. At least that was what I thought. She got so much cock that there was no need.

We were soon both almost naked and I leaned back, spread my knees and pushed my pelvis forward. Purely for effect I wetted my left index finger and slid it into my sodden vagina. I removed it and licked off the cream. I seemed undamaged internally and I could not taste any chilli on my finger. My clit had swollen to its maximum extent now. I yanked hard on my hood, knowing that this would show the tip of my love button but no more. Despite its diminutive dimensions my clitoris seems to have as many nerve endings as any other woman's and is exquisitely sensitive to stimulation.

I looked to my left at my angelic sister. I was again surprised. Her wanking technique was the same as mine. I was frightfully turned on by her and had great difficulty in resisting the temptation to help her out. I got back to the job in hand. I did a bit more vaginal finger insertion for Alex's benefit and then returned to my clit. I stared into Alex's eyes. She was breathing heavily and no doubt had a hand down the front of her jodhpurs. I smiled slyly when she removed the hand to rub her aching jaw.

12