The Slut's Apprentice Ch. 13

Story Info
More Ouch!
2.3k words
4.65
7.3k
2

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

21st June

End of celibacy

My last exam was Thursday morning. Maths. Went quite well, and then off to the pub with my mates. A few did not finish until Friday and a party was planned at one of the posh kid's houses. I was probably going to give it a miss. I was keen to get back to work and make some decent money. I was also randy as fuck. I had a couple of pints and then went home for a nap. I was as horny as hell but managed to keep my fingers to myself. It was a lovely day and I went for a late afternoon run, as scantily clad as was legal and attracting plenty of wolf-whistles which to my deep shame turned me on immensely. I took an unfamiliar route through the darkest wood and was treated to being flashed at. I mock screamed and ran away shaking with mirth.

It was a particularly long run and I was worn out when I got back. I showered and had an early light tea. A full stomach would have just emptied later. Then I received the text that I had been awaiting.

'The dungeon is disgusting. Get your scrawny arse down here and get scrubbing.'

I was wearing hot pants and a crop top which was perfect for a scrubber. The dungeon was minging. It stank of sweat and poo. God knows what had been going on. Well, actually I had a pretty good idea. Nobody really enjoyed cleaning down there and I had been too busy. I would have to have a word with Mum.

I filled my bucket with hot soapy water, put on knee pads and a head scarf. I found lots of disgusting bodily fluids quickly and was soon sweating as I took a large scrubbing brush to them. I knew that I was being watched. One of the walls had the most manacles and was popular for flogging and other such punishment. Once I got my trusty Ultraviolet light out I found loads of blood, vomit and spunk stuck to the varnished bricks. I tutted and got stuck in. It was surprising how high up the wall the fluids had got. I was stretching to my maximum height which exposed my lower back and the crease of my buttocks.

The crack of the whip made me drop the brush in surprise and the burning pain to my right flank made me scream. I turned around to face Alex who was dressed in her best cat woman costume. Her breasts and crotch were bare and she held a short whip in her right hand. From her groin poked a bright blue dildo. This was the Blue Bastard. It had a bulb with fitted in the vagina and a tail which went up the anus holding it as tight as a real penis. Just in front of the bulb was a row of ridges which provided intense clitoral stimulation during sex. The business part was not especially long or thick but it was rigid and made no attempt at anatomical correctness which made it capable of inflicting a lot of pain. Sex of course had to be painful. It was a bit like being fucked by a smurf. Alex was slowly rocking the Blue Bastard with her left hand which would be rubbing her modified clit hard.

"Mistress, " I squawked, trying to conceal my delight.

"So, the slut returns, " Alex spat, cracking the whip theatrically. I nodded enthusiastically.

"I have missed you, mistress."

"Have you remained chaste?"

I nodded again and dropped my shorts and peeled off my top. Alex had turned the air-con up and my nipples stiffened instantly in the cold air. I sank to my knees and fell forward so that I could lick Alex's patent leather boots. Whilst sitting my exams I had not masturbated once; a feat of super human self-control. I was busting for release.

I got to my feet turned away from her and bent to touch my toes. I could feel fanny batter running down my thighs. Alex gave me a little sniff and satisfied that I was in heat dug her nails into my hips and speared me in a single thrust. Bent double as I was, the angle of penetration was all wrong. I nearly fainted from the pain and came almost instantly. Then I wet myself. I knew that I would be punished. Severely I hoped. I straightened a bit and offered Alex my pony tail which she yanked cruelly with her right hand whilst still gripping my left hip.

Only one thing could make it better. As the tip of the cock exited my vagina I stood up without permission. This did not prevent Alex from brutally stabbing my arse. I screamed even louder and slumped forward as I was buggered as hard as I had ever been. I came so hard that I vomited but I did not care. I still had my trainers on so I had sufficient grip to thrust back against the magic wand.

I was shrieking like a banshee when Alex stopped thrusting and announced that she was spent. The dildo came out with a loud pop and I sank to my knees, panting like the dog that I was. My sexual frustration was partially sated but I doubted that Alex's was. Without being told I set about cleaning up my mess. Finally I got the dildo squeaky clean.

As I was on my hands and knees I heard Alex clipping off to the other side of the dungeon. When I stood up, the dungeon went dark apart from the familiar pool of light which illuminated my interrogation chair. I took of my trainers and walked quickly over to the chair and sat down. I sat upright, staring straight ahead my hands open on my lap, palms upwards. I was well aware of Alex circling me in the darkness. I winced as the cane came down on my right palm. I was always surprised how much that hurt. I took six of the best on each palm without as much as a whimper and I kept as still as a statue.

I felt Alex's hot breath on my left ear. That was a bad place to breathe because it made my cunt gush. Alex whispered to me.

"Stick out your tongue, slut."

I obeyed instantly. Alex had instructed me to swap my two plastic tongue studs for gold ones and now something touched them. There seemed to be a flash and my whole body straightened and flew backwards off the chair. I hit the back of my head on the hard floor and my mouth filled with blood. It was on fire and my tongue was having some sort of fit.

My hair was grabbed roughly and my hairband pulled off. My long blond locks were rearranged into a top pony as beloved by school bullies. It was also perfect for torture and the whir of the winch conformed what I had suspected as soon my whole body weight was taken by my scalp. My arms and legs hung limply. The lights came up a little and Alex waved a small black box in front of my face.

"Well, that went better than I expected. It's a tiny taser, my dear little trollop. I think I will turn it down a bit. I have given myself a little zap but only at the lowest setting. It really depends where you put it."

The device had two shiny electrodes which Alex now placed against my forehead and moved slowly down my face, neck and on to my chest. She had a small towel which she rubbed on what in a normal woman would have been called a cleavage. The shock made me jump bit only from anticipation. It was no worse than touching a radiator whilst wearing synthetic fabric.

"What actually happens, bright girl is that a small current passes from one electrode to the other through the surface of the skin. It has a really high voltage which is what makes it hurt. Now wet skin is a bit more conductive and you are quite a sweaty girl."

The shock to my pubic mound hurt much more.

"You know what a mucous membrane is of course, what with all those A-levels that you have done. Some mucous membranes are more sensitive than others."

This became abundantly clear as Alex zapped my sopping wet vulva. I hoped that my scream gave her tinnitus. As the pain subsided she pressed the electrodes against my pink parts again and moved them about until she found what she wanted.

"Lucky that I fitted your mucous membranes with some extra conductors."

"No," I begged.

The pain from the current passing between my genital piercings was even worse and I dribbled more urine on the floor.

Alex lowered me so that my feet could take some of my weight. She back handed me a couple of times to stop me grizzling. She laughed as I put both hands between my legs.

"You really have been an exceedingly disrespectful slut refusing to pleasure me for all this time. Any punishment I can give is insufficient. I am tempted to flay the skin off your back but Mum would go spare at the lost earnings which I would end up having to cover. The taser however does not leave a mark. As long as it is not turned up too high."

Alex made a show of playing with the thing.

"This is a simple one. The voltage is fixed and you can only vary the current and the duration of the shock. I think we will experiment a bit later. I have something else in the meantime."

I stood there meekly whilst she clopped off, her boots sounding a bit like the devil's hooves. Alex soon returned with familiar toys. She applied soft leather suspension cuffs to wrists and ankles. First my wrists and then my ankles were clipped onto full length spreader bars. The upper bar was then attached to the winch and my hair mercifully released. I went up and felt the muscles of my upper body take my weight. All that weight training made this painless. At least initially.

Spread-eagled I was completely helpless and it was wonderful. Alex ran her hands over me and my muscles quivered. I knew that she would not mark me but I still gasped as the cane struck my left nipple. I was caned everywhere but my head and I begged her to stop on countless occasions but did not use a safe word. After an hour I was lowered down and given a drink. Alex then surprised me and put a ball gag in my mouth. I hate them and protested incoherently. Soon I was drooling. She turned me so that I could see the clock on the wall. I was hoisted so that my arms were close to the ceiling.

Alex left me for three hours, tortured by my own body weight and that of the spreader bar.

By the time Alex came back I was in agony. Alex started to swing me and then grabbed the bottom bar and athletically pulled herself up so that she was straddling the bar, one arm around my thigh to stop her from falling. Alex had virtually no body fat but was still a very big girl and my arms nearly came out of their sockets. She knew when to jump down and lowered me to the floor and released the ball gag.

"Well are you ready to apologise and beg for mercy?"

I was and I did, profusely.

We were not done however. Alex released my feet and quickly reattached the Blue Bastard. She advanced on me and instinctively I flexed my hips and spread my knees. Alex entered me effortlessly and I wrapped my rippling calves around her rippling back. The pain in my shoulders became part of the intense pleasure in my loins. I magnified each thrust and at last she kissed me, even though it was one of Alex's 'man kisses' where her tongue fucked my mouth. She later admitted that she had applied cocaine to her clitoris which allowed her to ride me for an hour; an hour of pure agonising bliss. Alex finally announced that she was coming and as she peaked she pressed the taser against my perineum and shocked me at full power for five seconds. Looking back I thought of a painting I had seen of a soldier with tetanus as my back arched and my legs extended; each individual muscle convulsing. I could not scream. Alex quickly laid me on the floor and turned the cold hose on me to revive me and wash away the unfortunate effect the electricity had wrought on my bladder and bowels. Had I not treated myself to a precautionary enema, it could have been much worse.

Alex dried me off roughly, dressed me and slung me over her shoulder and took me to my bed, explaining to anybody we met that I had been celebrating too hard. Alex was not prepared to spend the night; my bed was taboo in that respect. Dani did however, after giving me one of her wonderful cocktails and a little lecture.

"You've got to stop fucking about with Alex, girl before it goes too far. You aren't cut out for that sort of life."

"Don't worry, Dan. I know what I'm doing."

More words that would haunt me later. I quickly forgot that as Dani's naked body spooned around me and I fell into a troubled sleep.

Friday night I went to the party but shied off early and was soon back at the hotel being spit roasted and double-penetrated by another group of footballers. My arse and pussy were still sore but they showed no mercy. I came like a slut.