The Slut's Apprentice Ch. 20-22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth was full of fur but I just about managed to make my needs known. I assumed that I was hallucinating, however the need to pass urine was overwhelming. I was too weak, however to get out of bed by myself. Mum called out and Dani appeared. She had been crying and had a swollen lip which she was rubbing. None of it made sense. I could not stand unassisted and I was helped to the bathroom. Much as I tried I just could not go. I thought my bladder would explode.

I was taken back to bed and Dani went to get a torch. There was another woman there by now and the three of them bent my knees, spread them and set about checking me out down below. They were not impressed.

"They have got to go, " Dani announced. "Look how they are cutting in? She will probably never have sex again."

This got my attention and I promised never to fuck again if in exchange I could do a wee.

Dani disappeared and returned a few minutes later with a small pair of pliers.

I managed a garbled.

"What the fuck are you planning to do with those?"

I was not given any choice in the matter but told firmly to keep still or risk inadvertent genital mutilation. It hurt but I bit my lip and squeezed Mum's hand hard. Again, I wondered where she had appeared from.

I was helped to the bathroom again and this time produced a thin stream of sulphuric acid. Then everything went dark.

I came around back on the bed to find Dani snipping my nipple piercings. The black woman had broken the skin when she had bitten me and Dani was sure that my nipples would get infected if a foreign body was left in place. I really had to talk to her about her doctor client who seemed to be teaching her a hell of a lot.

Next, I was commanded to push my labret forward. The bar was severed and then Dani told me to stick out my tongue.

"Shan't." I replied petulantly.

"Catherine. Do as your sister says."

"But why?" I protested."

"Your piercings make you look like a slapper." Dani expounded.

"But I am a slapper," I confessed.

Still I obeyed. Dani pronounced that my nose and belly button piercings suited me a so I was allowed to keep them. Then I was handed more pills to swallow.

"Painkillers and antibiotics," Dr Dani opined. "You have clearly got a urine infection and human bites invariably get infected. I could murder the bitches."

"Thank you, Danielle," said Mum. "You have done a wonderful job. Go and get some more ice for Catherine's private parts and then she needs to sleep. And you need some ice on your lip."

I was given lots of water to drink and quickly dozed off again. I reckon that I woke every two hours or so to pass urine and was given pills every four.

Sunday was a blur and I woke Monday morning alone but feeling better if not exactly bright as a daisy. As if by magic, Dani appeared with a mug of tea. She looked concerned and I was reminded how beautiful she was even with no make-up, unbrushed hair and in an old T-shirt. I felt an embarrassing wave of lust, which made me blush and made my clit hurt. At least she was still there.

"Where's Al?" I asked

"She's not here." Dani spat. "Now go and shower and then we're going for breakfast with Mum."

Maybe I have a new mistress, I thought. Or maybe they are going to share me, dirty little slut that I am. My clit started to swell again which hurt but in a good way. I hardly hopped in the shower but managed all by myself. I started to masturbate but my pussy was obscenely swollen and just hurt too much. I turned the shower as cold as I could and thought clean thoughts, which was a struggle.

When I got to the bedroom, Dani had laid out my clothes on the bed; a red crop top, denim mini skirt and white knickers. This was positively virginal compare to the previous fortnight. I put on some lippy and eyeshadow, put my hair into a ponytail and checked myself in the mirror. The bruises on my neck did not look good and were way beyond normal love bites. Turning around the same could be said about the backs of my knees and my thighs, even though my deep tan helped. The bathroom mirror had been fogged so I gingerly lifted my crop top and dropped it again with a shudder. My nips looked like crushed blackberries.

Dani and I left the apartment and walked to one of the hotels. We were expected and the doorman took us straight to the lifts which whisked us to the top floor. A door was open and I followed Dani through it into a penthouse suite. Mum was standing at the French doors and beckoned us forward. We walked out on to a large balcony with a fantastic view of the sea.

An absolutely gorgeous brunette was standing next to Mum, their hips touching. Mum smiled.

"Catherine, Danielle. Please meet my partner, Natalie."

I stood there slack-jawed whilst Dani pressed on and kissed the woman and Mum. Then she stepped back, put her hand firmly in the small of my back and pushed me forward. Like an idiot I put out my hand which Natalie shook firmly. Dani laughed behind me.

"Oh, Cat. You are so funny. Mum has come out. I have been dying to meet you Natalie. Cat is also gay although she pretends to be bi."

I muttered something about being quite fond of cock but nobody paid any attention.

Mum took my hand and sat me down at a table laid out for breakfast. Having not eaten for thirty-six hours I was ravenous and tucked in, whilst making furtive glances at my mother's incredibly hot lover. 'Down Cat, bad dog,' I admonished myself.

Breakfast done, we got down to business. Natalie had been one of the London hotel's students and was now something big in the city. Mum and Natalie had been in town since Wednesday and were staying for ten days. They wanted to catch a bit of what Mum called Dykefest. Yes, they had been to the club and had found it 'interesting'. I did not dare say anything but even my tan could not hide my livid blush. Dani just smiled enigmatically.

That was merely foreplay however and Mum addressed the elephant who was not in the room.

"Alexandra has gone home. It is best for everyone. Even she realised that things had got out of control. I found her a residential programme where she is going to get help but I am not convinced that she can be mended. Your father really screwed her up. Maybe one day you two can be reconciled. I am so sorry, Catherine. You have always been my baby and I should have protected you. Danielle tried so hard."

I started to cry and pointed at Dani's lip.

Dani slapped me hard. Natalie took in a sharp breath. I was shocked. Talk about good cop, bad cop.

"Yes, Cat. Al did this to me. Not for the first time but certainly the last. You were like a lamb to the slaughter."

Dani then went on to tell me all that had been wrong about my relationship with Alex. The list was long but cruelly accurate. The incest came about half way down said list. She was right and I sat there, the words cutting me like a whip. Once I was suitably broken, Dani delivered the coup de grace.

"She doesn't love you, Cat. I don't think she is capable. She enjoyed hurting you. You would have died eventually. Honestly, I tried to protect you but failed miserably. I'm sorry."

I managed a feeble,

"But, I agreed to it."

Dani did not need to say anymore and just burst into tears herself. She hugged me but we both wanted our mum, who did what mums do.

All that crying was exhausting and I was put to bed where I slept until lunchtime. I woke suddenly with tummy cramps. I rushed to the bathroom, sat down and emitted a thunderous fart. The relief was immense. My sphincter had survived the assault. My first post buggery turd was yet to arrive and when it did, I would faint again.

The master bedroom also opened out onto the balcony. The blackout curtains had been pulled to keep the room cool. I pulled them slightly apart and looked out. Mum, Dani and Natalie were laid out on sunbeds sunbathing. All three were on their backs with their feet towards me. Naked. Natalie had Hawaiian skin, long slim limbs and beautiful tits with tiny implant scars. Her tan was all over and her legs were slightly parted revealing a bald pussy with only the clitoral hood visible which sported a Christina piercing. On her it looked classy. Dani of course was a blonde goddess. And Mum. She had implants and an extremely flat tummy. And a bald pussy. No flaps visible. I think she had invested in some cosmetic surgery but nevertheless her body was fantastic.

I was of course turned on and my nipples and clit stiffened quickly. The pain was intense and rather than turning me on just made me realise that I was more than a mere depraved slut; I was a filthy pervert.

Dani's telepathy saved me but she had to punch me in the throat to get me to drop the nail scissors which I had been using to amputate my clitoris.

Chapter 22

15th August

The landing

It was a hot sunny day and I was waiting in the garden for Mum to arrive to take me home. The previous day my Section 2 had expired and the consultant felt no need to extend it. I had been admitted to the private clinic having been detained under the Mental Health Act. It was the man in my head who suggested that I should shave off all my hair and hang myself. I agreed that it was the only suitable punishment. Predictably it was Dani who found me. I remember none of it as I was already unconscious.

Although the clinic was expensive, it was a gilded cage and for the first forty-eight hours I was under constant supervision. I could not even go to the toilet alone. The drugs and the therapy slowly started to work although it would take a lot of work before I even vaguely liked myself again.

It was nice to get home and Dani and Natalie were waiting for me in the back garden. All of the staff greeted me warmly. Going back to the hotel that was a brothel was not a problem as most of Alex's abuse had occurred elsewhere. Nevertheless, Mum had decided that the whore's life was not for me and I was made redundant at the tender age of eighteen. My severance package was most generous.

Dani had been to school to collect my A level results. I opened the envelope nervously and could barely believe what was there.

"Three As," I gasped.

The former slut also known as Cat was going to university.

12