The Sluts of MSNBC Pt. 02

Story Info
My wild night with Stephanie, Hallie and Katy continues...
2.5k words
4.39
9.9k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note that this story is a complete work of fiction. I am a huge fan of these women and they are all incredibly talented. This is a work of complete fantasy and no disrespect is meant to any of these truly professional ladies. This is Part 2 of the story and I would recommend that you read Part 1 first. In any case, thanks for reading!

*****

"My apartment is less than two minutes away on foot," I replied. I gave Al a quick a wave and he knew well enough to just put the bill on my tab. I struggled to stuff my straining cock back into my pants and zipped myself up. The ladies gathered their belongings and we all got ready to head back to my place and continue what we had started.

As we made our way to the exit, Al was heading towards us to clear the table and wipe it down. "Thank you for stopping in tonight ladies. I really hope to see you again sometime," Al said.

Hallie leaned in and gave Al a quick kiss on the cheek while thanking him for his hospitality. Katy gave Al a high five and told him he was the best which made him blush a little bit.

As we got closer to the door to head outside, Stephanie turned around and walked right up to Al, gently grabbing his cock through his pants that was clearly still hard from watching what took place at our table. She whispered something into his ear and gave him a kiss on the lips that lasted several seconds.

"What was that all about?" Katy asked.

"I thanked him for being such a gracious host and told him we'd appreciate if he could keep what he saw here tonight to himself," Stephanie replied. "I think we can all agree we'd be best off not having rumors floating around of the three of us acting like complete whores in a public, wouldn't you say?"

The girls all laughed as we made our way outside and started walking down the street. It was still raining and it didn't take long before Katy's tits were visible through the white blouse she was wearing. They looked amazing!

"Mmmm...those are some nice titties you have there Ms. Tur," Hallie joked.

Katy looked down and could see that her breasts and nipples were clearly on display through her soaked top. "Oops! Between the alcohol and how absolutely fucking horny I am right now I didn't even think to grab my jacket before we left. Oh well."

"That shirt won't be on much longer anyway," I said with a smile. "My place is right here."

I slid my key card at the entrance to my building and directed the ladies towards the elevator. As we waited for the doors to open, Hallie and Stephanie started kissing and rubbing their hands all over each other. They looked so sexy together. I couldn't wait to get upstairs.

As the elevator doors opened, the two of them simply moved as one onto the elevator without even breaking their kiss. Katy and I entered right after them and I pressed the button for the 12th floor.

When the doors opened on my floor, the four of us exited the elevator and I led them to my apartment which was right down the hall. A couple that lives a few doors down from me had been waiting for the elevator and I noticed them do a double take when we walked past them. I couldn't tell if they had actually recognized who I was with or if it was Katy's tits that drew their attention. Maybe both.

I opened the door to my apartment, flipped the light on and threw my keys on the table. I told the ladies to make themselves comfortable while I grabbed a bottle of wine from the kitchen. When I returned to the living room, all 3 women were already completely naked and they looked incredible. I set the wine down on a side table since it looked like we were going to skip right to dessert.

Stephanie's tits were very impressive and she had a nicely trimmed bush between her legs. Hallie had small, perky tits and she had a landing strip just above her pussy.

Katy's tits were much bigger than I had expected. I couldn't wait to get my hands and mouth on them. Her pussy was completely shaved and her pussy lips were already swollen indicating how turned on she was at the moment.

I kicked my shoes off and stripped down until I was just as naked as the three sexy women standing in front of me. I started stroking my cock as I looked them all over and asked, "So which one of you sluts wants these 9 inches in you first?"

Katy shot her hand up and told me she wanted me to bend her over the couch. "I've never been with a black man before but it's always been a fantasy of mine. I want you to slide that big black cock in this tight pussy and fuck me from behind," Katy said while reaching back between her legs and rubbing her pussy.

I grabbed a fist full of Katy's blonde hair and walked her around to the back of the couch. I pushed her head down and bent her over to prepare for entry. Her ass looked amazing and my cock was already dripping with precum.

"I'm gonna grab a condom from the bedroom. Don't move an inch," I said.

"No," Katy quickly replied. "No condoms. I want you to fuck me raw!"

Holy shit I thought to myself. "You are a naughty little slut, aren't you?" I asked.

"I want to feel every inch of your cock inside of me," Katy said. "Now put that monster in my pussy!"

I rubbed my cock up and down Katy's slit and she began to moan. After teasing her for a minute or two, I spread her lips with the head of my cock and I slowly slid into her pussy one inch at a time. She wasn't kidding when she said she was tight. Once I could tell that she was adjusting to my size, I began to pump my cock in and out of her while steadily increasing my pace.

I actually forgot about Stephanie and Hallie for a minute but the sounds coming from the floor drew my attention. I looked down and saw Hallie on her back on the floor with Stephanie's face buried between her legs. Stephanie was licking and sucking Hallie's pussy while she rubbed her own clit at the same time.

"God that feels amazing!" Hallie shouted. "Your tongue feels so fucking good on my pussy, Steph. Please don't stop licking me. Keep eating my cunt!"

Hearing the two of them go at it like that was driving me crazy and I started pounding Katy's pussy. Her tits looked fantastic as they swayed back and forth with each thrust of my cock.

"Your cock is so fucking big it's stretching me wide open." Katy said. "I love taking every inch of your big black cock. Keep fucking me. I'm gonna cum!"

I felt Katy's pussy tighten around my cock and she started shaking as a massive orgasm hit. I changed my pace and started to slowly grind my cock inside of her as wave after wave of her orgasm rippled through her body.

I withdrew my cock from her pussy as she spun around and got on her knees. She took me in her mouth and sucked her own juices from my cock. When Katy finished cleaning me off, I walked to the front of the couch and grabbed Stephanie by the arm, pulling her away from Hallie's box.

I sat on the couch and Stephanie quickly straddled me in reverse cowgirl position, lowering her pussy onto my cock. She was so wet that all 9-inches easily slide inside of her. Stephanie began to furiously bounce up and down on my cock. She wanted to feel my big black cock deep inside her pussy.

Hallie got on her hands and knees in front of the couch and began licking Stephanie's pussy as my cock slid in and out of it. Katy laid down on her back underneath Hallie and began to eat her pussy.

I always thought of Stephanie as a sexy MILF when I would see her on MSNBC. I didn't even know if she had kids but she seemed so mature and professional but so sexy. There was something about her that always made me wonder if she was a freak in real life. She gave off a vibe that she most likely enjoys a good, hard fucking.

"Keep pounding my pussy," Stephanie said as she looked over her shoulder. "My husband loves watching me take big black cock. I wish he could see me right now."

Wow she really is a filthy little slut I thought to myself. She's more amazing than I ever could have imagined when I saw her on TV. So sexy and dirty. I fucking love it.

"Damn, your man loves watching other guys fuck you?" I asked as I continued my assault on her pussy.

"He can't get enough of it," she replies. "He gets off watching me suck and fuck other men. It turns him on even more when they're black with big, thick cocks like you."

"Mmmm that's so hot," Halllie said looking up from Stephanie's pussy. "And he just watches?"

"Your cock feels so good," Stephanie said as her breathing quickened. "Sometimes he just watches or he might stroke his cock while I'm being used. But everyone once in a while he'll join in and things can get pretty wild."

"I wish he was watching me bury my cock in you right now," I said. "I've always thought it would be hot to fuck a guy's wife in front of him. Seeing him watch my black cock sliding in and out of your pussy would be really hot!"

"Well maybe we'll have to make that fantasy come true for you sometime," Stephanie said. "But for now do the next best thing. Cum in my pussy. Shoot your load deep inside of me!"

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Fill me up!," She begged. "I want your cum inside of me when I get back to my husband. I want to tell him about you fucking me with that big black cock and then show him the proof."

That was all I needed to get me close to finishing. The thought of her going back to her husband with my cum still inside of her had me so worked up. I started pumping my cock furiously into Stephanie as I inched closer to flooding her cunt with a massive load.

"Fuuuckkkkk...I'm cumming!!" I shouted as I began emptying my balls inside of Stephanie. "Your pussy feels so fucking good, baby. So much cum."

It was then that I heard some slurping from below. I looked down and saw Hallie licking up my cum that had spilled out of Stephanie's pussy. It was such a hot scene. I still couldn't believe what was happening.

Hallie stood up and kissed Stephanie as they swapped my cum back and forth. Steph eased herself off my cock as she continued her make out session with Hallie.

Distracted by watching the two of them kiss, I was startled when I felt Katy wrap her lips around my shaft and begin sucking my cum and Stephanie's juices from my cock. After a few minutes of sucking, she climbed up my body and gave me a long, wet kiss. I could taste the mixture of cum and juice from Stephanie's pussy in Katy's mouth. It was pretty hot.

We all talked about how much fun we had that night and how hot it was. I asked if they did this type of thing together often and I learned they had done it a couple of times in the past.

"We don't always travel together but when we do it can get a little crazy sometimes," Hallie said with a chuckle. "Hopefully we'll see you again sometime, big guy," she said as she squeezed my softening cock.

"You can all come see me whenever you're in the area," I said emphatically with almost too much excitement. Be cool I thought to myself. I made sure they all had my cell number and told them to call me anytime.

"I'll actually be back in town next week," Hallie said. "So if you're free..."

"Call me for sure. I'm already looking forward to it," I said.

"Good! You didn't think you were going to get away without fucking me, did you? I'll be dreaming about this big black cock all week," Hallie said.

"Can't wait!" I replied.

The ladies got dressed and I took a moment to thank each of them for an amazing night. I gave each of them a long kiss and I let them know I'd be stroking my cock to them the next time I see them on TV.

"Wouldn't expect anything else," Stephanie said with a smile. "I'll talk to my husband when I get home and we'll make plans for the 3 of us to get together some night. You'll finally get to live out your fantasy and fuck me while he watches us."

"That sounds so amazing," I said. "Your Uber just pulled up outside. Be safe getting back to your hotel and I look forward to seeing you all again."

The three sexy ladies of MSNBC made their way out into the hall bringing a close to a night that I could have never imagined and will never forget.

"Thanks again, sexy," Katy said as she turned around. She leaned in to give me one last kiss and then whispered into my ear. "I think you might have created a big black cock slut tonight. Maybe next time I'm in town we can hang out with a couple of your friends. Think about it. There's plenty of me to go around," she added with a wink.

Just like that they were gone and I began wondering if that all really happened or was it a dream. Spending a night fucking three of the sexiest women in news television seemed like absolute fantasy but it really happened. What a day I thought.

I cleaned up a little bit and was ready to crash. I climbed into bed and put the news on to fall asleep to like I do every night. It couldn't have been more than 10-15 minutes before I was out like a light. All of that fucking had worn me out.

I woke in the morning rubbing my eyes to the sound of a familiar voice in the room. "Thank you for watching us this last hour. I'm Stephanie Ruhle. Next up is Hallie Jackson to continue guiding you through the breaking news of the day."

I looked at the TV and saw of split screen of Stephanie and Hallie, two of the sluts that had been in my apartment the night before. I grabbed my cock and slowly started stroking it as I pictured both of their faces covered in cum.

Damn...is it next week yet?