The Slut's Panties Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final guy, he was still jerking when he felt her hands on his balls. He then felt the hand move, slowly between his legs and grab his ass. Jessica gave a short laugh and pressed a finger against his anus. His cock started to spasm, so she knew it was time.

She lay back down in the middle, mouth open, legs spread. She rubbed her tits once, and then spoke.

"Make me your cream pie, sugars." As the words left her lips, hands unclenched their cocks and streams of semen sprayed against her body. She felt her nipples get covered by the warm fluid; she felt some spray all over her pussy lips, and up to her bush and throbbing clit. Her mouth was wide open, and she was greeted with the salty taste of warm cum. It was in her hair, on her eyes, in her mouth, loads on each tit, in her belly-button, and all over her legs. She brought her fingers down and played with her pubic mound, blonde hair covered milky white. At one point, she turned over, and 2 or 3 of the late sprayers got her neck and lower back. Her ass cheeks sent up sprays as cum bounced off it. Jessica moaned as semen began to slide down her ass cheeks, making her asshole wet and lubed again.

She moaned, and she was fingering herself, and playing with her tits, and swallowing and licking semen. As pleasure sent tendrils to her brain, she let out words of enjoyment.

"Now... Dick... In me..." She gasped as her own pussy juices mixed with that of the creamy cum, making a lovely mess on her inner thighs.

She rolled back onto her back and raised her feet into the air.

"FUCK ME!" She shouted, and three men obeyed. She closed her eyes and let them come to her. These ones were not from the circle jerk, because they were rock hard. She felt herself being turned to her side, and gasped loudly as a throbbing cock buried itself balls deep into her raging pussy. Another cock, this one fat, slid its way into her mouth. She felt precum dance on her tongue as the cock slid in and out. Finally, a finger was pressed into her anus. Then she felt 2, then 3 fingers, spreading her asshole wide for an invasion.

And no sooner had she thought this than a cock, rock hard, slid into her ass, stretching her sphincter wide yet again. All the while, her hand was down the front of her panties, pinching her clit and rubbing her blonde mess of sticky pubic hair. The guy in her ass shot his load first, filling the cavern of her anus yet again with a large load of milky semen. The guy in her wet cunt shot next, spraying cum back out and over her pussy lips and crotch less panties. The man in her mouth shot last, spraying a load so large that it flowed out of her mouth and down her throat. She swallowed the salty and sticky load and sat up. There wasn't a dry part anywhere on her body. Even her panties were soaked through!

She grabbed as much of the sticky mess as she could and put it in her mouth, the rest she tried to push towards her pussy. The panties she was wearing were absorbing the cum and pussy juices, as if eating them up.

The exhausted, yet satisfied men left the room, leaving the pool of semen to her. She finally got to her feet, most of the semen either swallowed, or absorbed. She wiped her breasts with a pillow, and found her shirt. She put it on, the fabric sliding over her tits with ease. A wet spot, from a spot she missed, appeared on her right tit, making it see through and cling. Her belly button also had some cum left over, and a spot appeared there.

Jessica felt dizzy; what would she do now? She bent over to get her pants, but turned when she heard a noise. She turned, the man from the store stood there. He looked at her, smiling. She gave a laugh and placed her hands on the side of a couch, bracing herself.

At the sound of a zip, she looked back and gasped at the sight of his flaccid cock. It was HUGE! She moaned and thrust her ass out, waiting. Four seconds later, a cock which was stiff as a board, slid its way into her pink asshole.

From all it saw that day, the muscle spread itself wide to accommodate. However, even that wasn't enough when the monster of a head pushed it wide. In, out, in, out, the cock ravaging her anus went.

It slowed to a stop and she looked back. No sooner did she look back then the lips of her cunt spread out, dragging along the shaft of the man's cock. Jessica's large clit was being rubbed back and forth, her pussy juices sliming down her leg from the lack of room in her hot cunt. She felt her head tug back, an odd feeling in her scalp. The man had her blonde pigtails in his hand, pulling.

With every orgasm she received, the world started to blur. She felt an explosion rip through her greedy cunt, semen everywhere. Her starving pussy lapped it up like a vicious dog.

Warmth everywhere, then black...

Her eyes opened, staring up at her bedroom ceiling. She gasped for breath, blinking.

"Oh my god... What a dream.'' She said, images going through her mind. It wasn't until a little after that when she noticed the warmth in her pussy, or an odd feeling in her ass. Puzzled, she looked down at herself, strewn across the bed.

"What the...?" she said, looking down at her fat nipples, and big breasts. Closing her eyes, she reached down and touched her clit; her large, cum soaked clit. She opened her eyes and stood up, admiring her blue, crotch less panties.

Sighing, she grabbed the black vibrator, turned it on, and slowly slid it into her now-wide cunt.

Continued...

12