The Slut's Punishment

Story Info
Strict beautiful Mistress punishes Her useless slut.
766 words
3.62
31.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The naked slut knelt before Her, its eyes downwards, its heart pounding so hard and fast against its chest in fear of what lay ahead for it. it had failed again and it knew it was in big trouble this time.

its beautiful Mistress appeared and circled around the bended slut, Her 7 inch high heels clicking on the wooden floor, Her body scent laced the air.

"I am so sick of your incompetence, how many times have I told you about this?" it said nothing in reply knowing it best to remain silent. "Time and time again and yet still you fail, what is wrong with you that cannot carry out such a simple command?"

The slut dared not look up or even reply and continued to stare at the floor, the fear rising from the pit of its stomach all the way up to the back of its throat, and yet, despite its predicament, its bound and caged member began to flicker to life.....

"Well, you useless slut, nothing to say for yourself then?" its Mistress lifted her foot and planted it squarely onto the slut's arse with such force that it fell forward onto the floor. it dared not move despite the fact that it had fallen very awkwardly and was very uncomfortable. its Mistress continued to walk around it, only stopping to place the heel of Her shoe onto the back of slut's hand forcing it to spread its fingers and flatten its palm to the floor. The pain of the heel dug in harder, but the slut remained silent knowing better than to whimper or complain. Just when it felt like the skin would break, She removed Her heel and walked round to the slut's face; bending down She grabbed its hair and pulled its head up towards Her. The slut dared not raise its eyes and look into Her beautiful face, although it longed too, and whilst thinking of Her beauty, it felt a sharp searing pain across its cheek as the full force of Her hand struck. it gasped as the shock took its breath away, only for its Mistress to let go off its hair letting its head crash onto the floor.

Towering above the fallen slut She walked to the side of it and then slowly and with determined precision She lifted Her heeled foot and kicked it hard in its side, "Turn over bitch" She said and the slut obeyed without question. "I am going to teach you a lesson." The slut lay there not daring to move, the pain from its face and side and hand , and yet despite its predicament, its pathetic member throbbed and ached against the confines of its cage.

it watched as its Mistress stepped over and stood astride its face. To each side it could see Her black heeled patent shoes. it longed to be allowed to lick and kiss them but it knew there was no chance of that. "Look at Me," the Mistress said, "Look. At. Me"..... Her voice was so compelling, enchanting and commanding that the slut turned its head towards Her, its eyes fixed totally on Her as She slowly lifted up her skirt to reveal that she had no panties on at all.

"Take a good look slut." The slut stared at the bushy mound of Her sex, as its Mistress started to squat down towards its face revealing everything hidden within it. it gasped as She got to within an inch of its face, hardly daring to believe that its punishment was to be of service to Her, and without even thinking, the slut lifted its head. The smell of its Mistress was so divine, so captivating, that it stuck out its tongue to caress her glistening wet lips.

"This is for you slut," its Mistress said. it creased its face, confused by what She meant, as slowly the answer was revealed and a warm wet stream of golden piss trickled from Her. The golden liquid hit the slut's tongue, its mouth and its face as the trickle increased in flow. Warm, wet, yellow piss rained down on it, stinging its eyes, forcing it to close them and to turn its head away. The piss continued to gush all over its cheek, into its ear, down its neck, into its hair... "please, please" the slut whimpered. The golden stream slowly turned to a trickle and finally stopped. The Mistress stood and shook the last few drops from Her, pulled down Her skirt and walked away, her heels clicking on the wooden floor.