The Sly-the Slick and the Wicked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonDixen
RonDixen
30 Followers

Once again she deployed that long flickering tongue. Starting with my balls, then up the length of my rock hard flesh drill and swallowed it back down her throat. I felt my jizz rising up inside my shaft, so I quickly push her head away and decide it was time to get to work.

I grab her hips, and hoist her up on the table. I look down at her. She looked so sweet, so innocent and vulnerable. Her tits so firm and well-rounded, I leaned down cupping them in my hands as I smooched, lick and suck them. She moans so sweetly as I bite her firm nipples. I ravage her bosom. My bobbing tool brushes against her love nest and we both let out a loud groan revealing the heat we had for each other.

I rise up again and stare down between her legs. The sight of this luscious woman, lying there with her legs spread open, her hands gently caressing her inner thighs while displaying her beautiful pink center made me growl with hot lust. Her candy pink entrance looked so small in comparison to my huge sex tool, I shook my head knowing I was about to inflict major damage on her. I guess she had the same thoughts.

"Please Wood, go easy. It's...it's been a very long time for me."

I nod my head to convey my understanding, then slowly push my stiff hard Johnson between her flowery entrance.

I barely got two inches in before she cries, "Oh...oh god, please take it out and try again, please take it out and try again.

I comply with her request. This time I feel her tight entrance easily give way and allow my long log to pry her right open.

This time I got perhaps six or seven inches down before she grabs my shoulders

"Wait...wait ple...please...ooh...take it out and try it one more time," she moaned with urgency.

I lean down and kiss her lovingly. I feel her fingernails gently scratch my cheek as I slowly withdraw my flesh spear. I watch her body twist and turn as I rub the crown of my love gun against her firm hard clit.

I gently stroke her cheek, smile warmly while I drive my tool deep inside her.

"oooOOOOH...oooh my...oooh...aarrgghh," she cried as I stretch open her pink walls.

Honoring her request I fought the urge to pound her and instead simply pump vigorously, enjoying her hot wet love canal. However as my passion grew, I found I was no longer able to control my raging lust and soon I was thrusting and pummeling down into her like wild beast.

In desperation she takes hold of my hand and begins to lick and suck my fingers to calm her burning lust. In turn I took her hand and began kissing and licking her fingers.

It seemed the longer we made love the more my passion and affection grew for her.

She twisted her body at just the right angle which allowed my probing tool to strike her plushy bottom and I throw my head back as I felt my juices rise up inside me.

She gripped and dug her fingernails into my shoulders and tried to lesson my assault

"Ooh yes...yes...yes, I can feel it, you're gonna...cum...you're gonna cum inside me...please take it out...please...please don't cum inside...oh god I'm cumin too," She shouted

I grabbed her throat with my huge hand and power stroke her. I could feel her love juices spraying all over my twitching tool. I gaze down at her face, frozen in ecstasy until I felt my own juice blasting out the tip of my flesh cannon and suddenly I was wearing the same face as she. I ejaculate my sperm deep inside her quivering pink flesh.

I manage to climb up to meet her lips and we kiss like husband and wife. I try several times to climb to my feet but she wrapped her legs around my back continued to hold me there as she kisses and wipes the sweat from my forehead.

I glance about the room and suddenly I remember where I was and more importantly what I'd just done. "Oh wow, I can't believe I just...I can't believe we just...oh shit, what have I done.

I walk over to the window and glance outside. I shook my head in total disgust and disbelief. I thought I was a lousy bastard for stealing drugs while a cop. A knucklehead for blowing up my marriage and losing my relationship with my kids, but this was by far an all time low. Breaking in and stealing from the church and if that wasn't bad enough, seducing and practically rapping a nun, was something I don't know if I could ever forgive myself not to mention what god thought about all this.

I heard Sister Cherry rushing about, trying to put on her clothes, and no doubt searching her mind and heart to rationalize her own part in this play.

"Sister Cherry, I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me. No one has to know what happened here tonight, I'll take the money, and you'll never see me again."

"So that's it, do you realize what you've done here, what you've done to me?"

"Of course I do and I feel terrible about it but what can I do at this point?"

"I have an idea," she replied in a low monotone voice.

"Tell me—anything, I'll do anything to make this right."

"I'm glad to her you say that. I want you forget this ever happened."

"I'm down with that..." my voice came to sudden stop as I saw Sister Cherry standing there holding a gun larger than my own.

"Wait a minute...hold up, hold...hold up, you don't have to do this, please Sister, god will punish me for this, don't sacrifice yourself for this!"

With a sneaky smile she calmly stated, here's the deal. I'm going to take this money and you're going to wait inside that safe just long enough to allow me to escape."

"Hold on, what the fuck's going on here Sister?"

"You can drop the Sister title."

"But aren't you...you are a..."

"A nun, sorry dickhead but you just got played."

I was shocked. I shook my head vigorously trying to restore some clarity to this moment.

"Come on Mister Wood, let's get a move on, I don't have all night."

"I was about to make a move when she cocked the weapon, giving me the impression she fully intended to shoot me if I didn't cooperate.

I stepped inside the small room. I had to squat down on my knees just to turn around to see her holding the door handle. "So you're not really a fucking nun?"

"If anything, that should at least ease your conscious, if not your ego," she smirked.

"I gotta give you credit lady, this was some Slick shit, but we could really do well if we became partners."

She laughed so loud I could hear her voice bouncing about the small room.

"Partners...really...come on daddy...why would I join up with a dickhead like you, although I must say, you do wonders for my love nook," she smiled as she stroked between her legs. "She could really use that tool of yours, unfortunately you use it to do your thinking, and ultimately that's why you're in here. I should warn you, if you try to follow me, I will shoot you." She smiles almost innocently. "So—long Mister Wood," she giggled as she slammed the door in my face.

By the time I got out the safe and exited the church I run right into a patrol car. They arrest me, laugh in my face as I told my nun story and I spent another two years in jail.

The only thing that kept me going during that time was getting out and finding the Sly cunning bitch that did this to me. It took me nearly a month after returning to the street to find this bitch. I've been watching her for the last few days, learning her schedule. Today is the day I get my revenge. I'm sitting right outside her apartment and guess who's coming down the street.

THE END FOR NOW

RonDixen
RonDixen
30 Followers
12