The Small Dock

Story Info
A quick but fun meeting.
1.2k words
3.89
23.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A small break from My Toy and I's adventures. This a quick story but one I enjoyed writing. I hope you enjoy the read. Thank you in advance for any feedback.

"Small Dock – Midnight" That's what the entire note read. It was left on her car for her to find after work. She smiled to herself knowing it could only have come from one person.

She spent the 30 minute ride home trying to forecast how the midnight meeting would go. The more she thought about it, the more excited she got.

Once home, she immediately went to get herself ready. She grabbed a quick bite then took a long shower. She set a few things out on the bed before deciding on a thin summer dress, sandals and a thong. Just a few more things around the house and she was ready to go.

Finally, it was time for her to leave. The dock was almost an hour away and in the rain, it might take longer than that.

The ride was long. The rain was keeping her eyes focused on the road but not her mind. The thoughts in her head were making the drive even longer.

The small dock was on the other side of the lake. It was just a sloped drive for boats entering and leaving the lake.

She arrived in just over an hour. Worried she had missed him; she pulled just onto the slope and got out of her car in a hurry. She was hoping to see any sign of him being there. Not seeing any hint of him having been there; she turned back towards her car.

There he was standing in front of her car as it idled with the headlights shining on her. He stood there looking at her in the lights.

Her long hair was soaked from the heavy rain and hung in her face. He could see her dark nipples peering at him through the thin, wet material of her dress. She walked back towards him, smiling at first but soon noticed he was not.

"You're late." He quipped.

Her smile quickly disappeared when she heard the sternness in his voice. The firmness of his voice was mild in comparison to the grasp he took of her body.

He grabbed her with one hand and locked his fingers of the other in her wet matted hair. He pulled her tight against him and kissed her hard. She could do nothing but return his gesture and kiss him back.

The forbidden feeling of the meeting was an enhancer as it quickly turned heated in the cold rain.

He could feel her nipples getting harder through her dress as it clung to her curves. He pulled her closer and pressed his body into hers even tighter.

She lifted her arms to put them around his neck. Once they were in the air, he grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up onto him. He spun her around and leaned her against the car. Her legs were wrapped around his torso and her ass was resting on the hood.

His hands swooped under her dress and clinched her cheeks, thrusting her into his swelling pelvis. He didn't give her time to react before he moved one hand to her sweet middle between the two of them and the other hand around her neck, squeezing just slightly.

The feel of his hands was warm despite the cold rain pounding her flesh. The contrast of heat and cold made her shiver throughout her being.

His hand released her throat and moved down the front of her. The other hand stopped it's teasing through her thong. Both hands grabbed and cupped her C-sized breasts through the rag of a wet dress hanging on her.

He leaned down and pressed his face between them. He nibbled and caressed, squeezed and pinched until she was sensitive to the point of flinching away from him.

Once he felt her start to jump, he leaned her back onto the hood. He lowered himself into position to enjoy the sweet smell coming from her center. He lifted her dress and began to pleasure himself on her button of a clit, already starting to swell.

His tongue massaged then flicked then pressed against her clit. He slid a finger into her wetness provoking a moan from her lips. She wanted to return the feeling and reached for his cock still hidden in his shorts.

He denied her the chance. She did not fight his denial and ceased reaching for him. He stopped his feast of her lower buffet and stood up in front of her still leaning on the hood of the car.

She sat up as he stood there. She made another attempt to reach for his hard cock; this time with success. She felt his hardness through his wet shorts. Gripping him with both hands, she pulled his cock free from its restricting confines. She stroked him to full stiffness. Her hands continued as his breathing became more labored.

He couldn't wait. He wanted to feel her clinch around him as he slid inside of her.

He pulled her from the car and spun her around. Without time to react, she was bent over her car with his erection probing against her inviting hole.

He smacked her cold, rain soaked ass and drove his stiff cock deep inside her dripping pussy. He filled her completely. Then pulled back and slammed into her hard, pushing her against the car.

She let out a loud moan and matched his next slam. Her moans got louder as his thrusts got harder.

He reached for her tangled hair and pulled hard enough to make her arch back towards him. He leaned forward and kissed her from behind. He pushed her back down to the hood and smacked her ass again as the rain poured down her back and over her round cheeks.

She was about to reach her height of orgasm and without warning, he pulled out of her slippery pussy. She started to protest when she felt his hands press against her tight unexplored opening.

She gasped as he slid inside her again. This time he was inside her craving ass. His thrusts were easy at first. He increased his speed as her moans turned into held back screams. She bit her lip to keep from releasing the full range of her excitement.

Her pushes into him again matched his into her. He fucked her tight hole hard and long before he felt his cum reaching the boiling point. Then he could not hold back. He thrust and slammed deep inside her with an exclaiming release.

She felt his load splash inside her and let go of her own explosion to coincide with his. It seemed like hours before the quakes and shivers subsided and he collapsed on top of her. They stood there draped over her still running car while the rain showered them.

He slipped from her pounded ass and disappeared into the dark somewhere before she could say anything.

The ride home was filled with thoughts of when and where the next note would found.