The Small Package Ch. 02

Story Info
She masturbates for him.
980 words
3.76
10.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put her closed fist inside her purse under her desk and let the plug fall inside. She tried to get back to work on calls but was distracted. While on a call, she reached down to pull open her purse and it thrilled her to see the glint of steel at the bottom.

She was watching the clock in the corner of her computer hoping that 7:30 would get here faster. Excitedly she grabbed her phone and read: "We shall start now baby? Are you ready?" She looked around nervously at the barren dark quite office hoping no one knew what she was reading.

At 5:30, the office started to clear out. She usually worked late and would be there until 8. The next two hours flew by as she had several calls back-to-back. 7:35! BUZZ! BUZZ!

"Yes, Daddy! I can't wait to feel you fill my ass with your cum. Please train my asshole." She blushed as she typed. She felt so dirty typing this but it only made her pussy twitch and she felt her cunt muscles tighten. She moved her fingers lightly over her chest feeling her nipples. She pinched and twisted using her finger and thumb. She paused as she enjoyed the pain and pleasure it brought her.

She rolled her nipple between her fingers and pulled outward. Her breathing hitched and she felt an orgasm building deep inside her. She stopped and took a few deep breaths centering herself. Her head was spinning a bit and she was hungry for more.

"Please Daddy, can I please cum?" She typed. The next few minutes passed slowly as she waited for a response. She just sat in silence waiting. She ran her fingers over her belly and teased at the waistband of her jeans. She scooted forward on her chair teasing as she felt the lace top of her thong panties. She gyrated her hips imagining him fucking her. "Please Daddy!" She typed again knowing what a needy slut she sounded like.

"Tell me what you want baby. " She sighed deeply as she knew he was tormenting her a bit. "I need to cum Daddy! My pussy is so wet and I will do anything if you let me cum, please!" She quickly hit send.

She waited as she reread what she wrote. The words burned in her mind: "I will do anything. . . " And her mind began to race thinking of all the filthy things she would do because of her pent up sexual frustration.

BUZZ! BUZZ! She nearly dropped her phone as her hands were trembling with excitement. "Slip your hand down inside your pants over your panties. Then I want you to make small circles with the tips of your fingers on your clit for me. "Sliding her hand. . . . . . . easily inside her pants, she felt her warm mound. She pressed hard against the smooth silky fabric stimulating her nub. She could feel the heat from her cunt against her palm as she obeyed making circles. She closed her eyes and opened her legs further imaging his fingers on her body. She arched her back a bit and scooted down on the chair even further nearly laying flat on the chair. Her legs began to shake as she felt and orgasm building again inside her.

BUZZ! BUZZ! She used her free hand to hold up her phone so she could read the message: "I want you to edge 5xs for me and then, I will need to see a picture of you spreading your beautiful pussy lips for me. Fuck yourself deeply for Daddy! I also expect you to lick your fingers clean when you're done. "

She looked around and slipped her fingers deeply inside her warm wet pussy. She thought of him fucking her pussy and imagined him pushing inside her. Her hand still holding her phone, she smiled slyly as she opened the audio recording app and clicked record.

As instructed, she tried to make it last as long as possible as she knew Daddy enjoyed denying her orgasms. He loved teasing her and making her full of need. She managed to make the 5 edges last nearly 20 minutes.

After the 5th, she clicked stop and pulled her pants to her knees. She angled the phone for a few minutes and took a picture of her swollen red pussy lips. God, she wanted to cum. She wrote a quick email and attached the audio file and the picture as she caressed her breast.

She pulled up her pants and straightened her hair as she was afraid someone would come in seeing her with her hands in her pants and notice her tussled hair.

They would know what a slut she was in the bedroom. They would know the dirty things she fantasized about and shared with Daddy.

BUZZ! BUZZ! "Good girl!" She smiled and enjoyed the warm glow he made her feel. Sometimes she could almost cum from just hearing him call her a good girl.

His voice and words were like magic to her. She was under his spell and was a willingly governed by his. . . . . . deep confidant voice. He pushed her a little but enjoyed taking his time with her.

Other times, she would masturbate (when he allowed her to) thinking of him commanding her to masturbate him telling her where to put her nimble fingers and how deep and slow to go. She would go at the pace he commanded. She was all his!

She shook her head and brought her fingers to her lips slowly tasting herself. Languidly tasting and savoring the flavor of her arousal. She even licked in between her fingers to get it all clean.

"Thank You Daddy" she whispered as she withdrew her thumb from her warm mouth.