The Smell and Taste of Emily's Ass Ch. 02

Story Info
Emily makes plan to dominate old fling.
702 words
4.26
64.3k
42

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChezK
ChezK
171 Followers

*Emily's POV*

I was on my way to see my good friend Brooke for lunch at a coffee shop. I opened the door to the café and saw her. We embraced and sat down.

"Emily! How has your week been?" Brooke began.

"Classes were tough, but I'm good," I responded.

"And how was is that guy you've been talking to?"

"Ehh I wasn't that into him so I ended it, but, guess who texted me today?" I quipped.

"Who?" Brooke encouraged.

"Noah, from high school" I exclaimed.

"Really? What do you think he wants?" Brooke questioned.

"I think he wants to hookup. He's back from break and I bet he can't forget about our last time together." I chided.

"Oh yeah?" Brooke grinned, "I remember when that happened," she motioned, "wait...are you still into that?"

I hesitated and smiled, "I am." I continued, "He's different from the other guys. Instead of being aggressive, he gets so frazzled around me, just like a puppy dog."

"What's hot about that?" Brooke inquired.

"Do you remember when Kyle would sometimes lick my ass?"

"Yes..." Brooke slowly answered.

"I want more of that," I added.

"But what does Noah have to do with this?"

"Well, he'd be so easy to dominate. I could easily get him to kneel down and lick my ass and submit to me."

"What are you talking about?" Brooke sputtered, shocked. I was waiting for that question. I wanted to share my fantasy with her.

"Let me explain it to you." I started. "After Kyle licked my ass, I began to watch videos and read stories of women dominating men and getting them to worship their asses. It was so hot. So, now, I want a man to get down on his knees and worship me. It seems so sexy and powerful. Think about it, a man is so into you and your body that he'll do whatever you say, even lick your ass."

"What's sexy about that?" Brooke probed.

"It's a realization of your own sexual appeal and power. I mean think about it—a guy would be willing to put his mouth right "there"? He finds me so appealing that he wants to worship my butt? I would want the guy to stay behind me and lick for hours. It sounds so dominating and seductive."

"Ok... I guess that makes sense. You feel in charge and sexy, but I don't understand, why the ass?" Brooke reciprocated.

"Whenever Kyle would lick my ass, I would push his face deep into. He would struggle a bit, but his nose felt so incredible in me. It was perfect. Brooke, I swear, their noses were made to fit into our asses."

I continued, "Since Noah's like a puppy-dog, I could easily seduce him to lick my ass whenever I want. At first he might he might be intimidated, but after a bit of encouragement I know I can get him to become addicted to my ass. He'll be begging for it when I'm done with him."

"And, the nose is an important part of all this?"

"Can't you tell? Men love our smell. They go crazy for it. Whenever I'm with a guy and I begin to sweat a bit, I can tell he wants me even more."

Brooke seemed mesmerized.

I carried on, "more importantly, any guy will lick someone's ass, but the kind of guy who will sniff me for as long as I want is completely addicted to me. It sounds like something a sex-goddess would do. When I dominate Noah, I'll make sure he breathes in my scent when I first make him submit to me. After awhile I know he won't be able to get enough of my smell."

"Damn. That's actually really hot," Brooke breathed.

"Then, when he's in a weakened state, I will sit on his face. His nose in my ass and his mouth beneath my pussy seems like it would be the best. I would feel so in charge. Noah would be beneath me, submitting to me. I'm showing that my ass owns him, that I own him now."

"Wow, Emily." Brooke whispered.

"That's what I want to do to Noah."

...

End of part two.

ChezK
ChezK
171 Followers