The Smell of Her Persian Love Hole Ch. 02

Story Info
Mrs. Asadi gets firm with me.
2.9k words
3.93
17.3k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subtext
Subtext
182 Followers

When my parents told me we were going on a trip to Europe that same Fall, I begged to be left behind with Mrs. Asadi again. I had spoken so highly of her during the intervening months that they had no guilt about leaving me there while they toured France. She welcomed me warmly at her door, taking my face into her warm hands as my parents looked on.

"This is a wonderful son you have here!" she told them, "You should be proud! And don't worry, he'll be just fine here!"

When they left and she walked me into her home, her arm around my shoulder, I felt a happiness I never thought possible. She took me into the living room and we sat on the couch together as her young daughter played on the floor. She seemed so happy to see me and even asked about my school. I told her I was having problems with Math.

"That's okay," she said, "my husband can help you! He's very smart with Mathematics!"

But this was the last thing I wanted and I regretted telling her about it. Then she asked me if I had a girlfriend and I must have blushed.

"Ahh, tell me about her!" she teased as she pinched my chin.

I just shook my head.

"I don't have one and I don't want one. They're just stupid little girls!" I said.

I couldn't stop staring at her beautiful, dark piercing eyes as they searched my face for clues.
I wondered what she was thinking. Had she forgotten that the last time I saw her she had had an orgasm on my face? Suddenly her gaping and drenched pussy appeared before me in a flashback. I looked down at her body, modestly covered in a black pantsuit, and tried to imagine her again.

"I've made Persian food for you, Bobby! Come to the kitchen!" she announced as she pulled me up.

But my heart and groin began to ache at that moment with the thought that the only Persian food I wanted was her.

Later that evening I anxiously waited in the guest room for her to come and put me to bed. But when she arrived she only stood at the door and said good night. Was I no longer her baby boy, I thought? She must have seen the crestfallen look on my face.

"What's wrong, Bobby?" she asked.

I waited for her to guess, but then realized I was going to have to ask for what I wanted.

"I think I need a diaper." I said.

With this she smiled and proceeded into the room to the closet and took a diaper out of the box. I was home again!

"Here you are, baby." she said as she set the diaper on the bed, "Now try to stay dry!"

I looked at her again with a wronged expression.

"But... aren't you... going to... change me?" I asked with uncertainty.

"Oh, what am I going to do with you!" she scolded good-heartedly with her thick Persian accent.

My smile returned as she came back to the bed and raised my legs up and back until she was able to grab the underside of my pajamas. My underwear went along for the ride as she worked the bottoms up to my ankles. My childish genitalia and naked ass where now exposed to her again! She looked down at my hairless crotch and shook her head.

"I don't see any new developments down here, Bobby." she said with a worried smile.

It was true. My penis was still relatively small, but the disappointment in her voice had a huge effect on me. I started to cry with the thought of how much more mature and potent she was compared to me. Seeing my tears she quickly corrected her statement.

"But I see that soon you will grow very large testicles!" she said to soothe me.

Yes, I was still a baby now, but soon I would be a strapping man! That's what I needed to hear!

She sat down next to me and held her beautiful hooked nose over my ass.

"Alhamdulilah!! But you certainly do smell like a camel!" she exclaimed.

She reached into the drawer and pulled out a wet tissue and started to wipe me with it. Had she smelled my manly stench, I wondered? Perhaps this was the start of my adulthood finally! Or perhaps I had just forgotten to wipe my ass that morning.

Then as that thought passed I felt an emotion that quickly turned into a physical response. It was the sensation of my penis rising to its fully erect state. The penis that had penetrated her for however short a time that day was now responding to her in the same way again. And it was now telling me and her that I was turned on. She continued to wash around it unfazed.

As she put the baby lotion on me I felt the warmth of her body against my flank. She was spreading my legs and rubbing the lotion in well around my anus, and our time in her bed was all rushing back to me. I needed to smell her cunt again, because when I did, I knew I would have no trouble fucking her like a real man.

She finally slid the diaper under me and tapped my erection a few times with her finger before securing the sides. My pajamas were put back in place and I was finally safe and ready for the sheets. She leaned over me and kissed me on the forehead before leaving.

After she left I lay awake feeling thrilled. I was in the home of my Persian mother again and my cock was hard and my diaper was in place and this time I would sleep peacefully through the sounds of her and her husband fucking like wild animals!

The next day started badly though as the Iranian creditor returned again to collect his payment in the form of Mrs. Asadi's ripe twat. The argument went the same as before; he demanding payment, she begging for more time. Soon they were on the living room floor as I spied them from the stairs.

She seemed to be ready for him because when he dropped his pants and laid down on the floor she straddled him immediately and squatted on top of him, holding her dress up with one hand and seizing his huge prick with the other. Her fuck hole was ready as well, as his big schlong glided right in with little resistance. She jockey rode him from there, pounding the big, round globes of her ass down around his meat with authority. Then she pulled her dress off completely and dropped to her knees over him and started slow riding his shiny member. Her densely bearded, glistening cunt handled his wide prick easily as she made him suffer with her slow grinding. The juice of her box rolled out sloppily down his fuck wad as she pumped him in short strokes to tease the cum out of him.

I hated this guy and his big dick and wished I had had the will to kick his balls right up into his throat, but I only watched as Mrs. Asadi teased those big, flopping balls of his with her fingers as she bounced over him. Her fingers kept tickling his scrotum until he started to moan from the sheer delight of the twin sensations. His cock was making sloshing sounds now as it pushed up into her ripe, engorged fuck hole as far as it could go. When his member had reached the end of its tolerance, he began to moan louder and then he shouted.

"Allllahhh! Akbaaaar!"

He then pulled out of her and stroked himself off wildly onto her stationary ass. He beat his whale dick against her and slid it between her cum-covered ass cheeks until it finally fell limb and exhausted onto his legs.

I retreated up the stairs then with the same sick feeling I had had before when I saw him fuck her on the couch. I went and hide in my room but I was determined this time to talk to her about this debt prostitution she was caught up in.

After he left she came upstairs and headed for the bathroom. I came out of my room just as she was going in naked, holding her dress in her hand, cum still streaming down her ass and legs. I appeared at the open door as she was wiping her beautiful ass with a tissue.

"Who was that man?" I asked her.

She was startled by me and held her arms up over her curvaceous body as a reflex.

"What man?!" she replied defensively.

"The man you just had sex with in the living room."

"What are you talking about!" she demanded.

"I saw you having sex on the floor with him just now." I said.

"You saw us! What right do you have to spy on me! You go back to your room right now!" she ordered.

"But why do you have to do it?" I continued, realizing that her sex musk was now pouring out of her and filling the room.

She became incensed at this point.

"Who do you think you are asking me questions!" she shouted as she seized my arm and started leading down the hall back to the guest room.

She took me into the room and scolded me again.

"When I am talking about business with my company you stay up here and you stay quiet! Do you hear me!" she chastised.

"But I saw you... fucking him." I said

Then I watched as her beautiful Persian face contorted in rage. She pulled me over to the bed, slung me over her knee and began to spank me with
blind fury.

"You will obey me when I tell you something!" she shouted.

The main force of the blows was absorbed by my diaper but I still cried out of empathy for my Persian mother's situation. However I was just where I wanted to be, hanging over her naked thighs breathing in deeply all the heady musk of her well-worked, ripe fuck hole. I remembered clearly the firm grip of it around my cock that day and the muscular power it possessed to eject anything inserted in it when it climaxed. But I had angered my Persian fertility goddess and now I was paying for it.

I must have been crying out loud without realizing it because she suddenly pulled me up and cradled me in her arms.

"Oh Bobby, I'm sorry!" she said as she began to sob.

She kissed my forehead and rubbed my butt as she rocked me. Her tits were just as I remembered them, big brown nipples projecting out of rock hard, milk-laden breasts. She brought one of them up to my mouth and I suckled on it contently. As I looked up into her tearfully contrite maternal eyes, she sang an Iranian folk song to me and we both traveled away together.

I must have fallen asleep in her arms because when I woke up I was lying on my bed in the darkened room alone with a pacifier in my mouth. My first emotion was one of despair at the thought of being separated from Mrs. Asadi's ripe, sensuous body and I was overcome by strong feelings of hopelessness and desolation. I needed to smell my Persian mother's cunt to get some semblance of meaning and security back into my wretched existence. I got up and opened the door and was greeted by the quiet stillness of the house. I moved down the hall quietly. At Mrs. Asadi's bedroom I saw the door was closed. I opened it slowly and spied her in her bed, curled up under the sheets and facing the wall. I took one step into the room and then stopped.

"Momma?" I whispered.

She turned her head towards me and immediately pulled the sheet back as an invitation for me to come and lay with her. I walked to the bed like a man approaching the alter of a church. I wanted to kneel before her and worship her as the pagan supplicant I was, especially when I saw the beautiful, bowing line of her naked hips and backside that the pulled back sheet now revealed. I entered the bed and slid in against her warm, mountainous body, pulling myself in tight against her back, my left arm reaching around to her stomach. She clutched my arm into the core of her warmth as I pressed my face against her in a desperate attempt to encompass the aroma of her skin. Our bodies were both curled in alignment now and my groin instantly reacted to the pressure of her buttocks against it. My penis was soon rock hard and aching in my diaper as it pushed out into the firm, round mass of her exposed rear parts.

She didn't speak to me for some time, then she turned her face back to me and smiled.

"When I was a girl we lived in the country..." she began to tell me.

She then went on to relate her memories of her family home in the countryside of Iran. How she and her father had roamed the hills with their goats as they looked out on the verdant valleys below. She had believed then that the entire world existed just as they did, in perfect freedom. It had been her first and most enduring illusion.

After this sweet, but wistful remembrance she turned around to face me. Her tits collided into each other and then bounced buoyantly to rest as they were still hard, swollen and quite milk engorged despite the fact that she breast-fed her daughter three times a day. She took the pacifier from my mouth and lead me down to her big, brown aching nipple. As her creamy sustenance flowed into my mouth her dark eyes registered relief and love. Her nipple soon expanded and filled my mouth with its pressurized contents as quickly as I could swallow. Everything, it seemed, flowed from Mrs. Asadi with the force of the Tigris River!

As I gulped away helplessly at her massive tit my hand unconsciously wandered to her jutting hip and began to pull her lower half towards me. I could feel my iron hard prick leaking into my diaper now and I couldn't ignore it. Then there was a change in the expression of Mrs. Asadi's eyes and she shifted to a position over me and then on top of me. Her tits swung freely as she rose and supported herself with her arms astride me. The full weight of her voluptuousness was now atop me and around me as I realized her pussy was now positioned over my cock. My erection was a secret no more. She smiled naughtily as her cunt found the bulge in my diaper and began to press and thrust against it. Her secret nature had been awakened again and I could only watch in excitement and awe as she began to move to the music of this ancient, sensuous rhythm. She closed her eyes and pursed her lips as she ground into me with erotic abandon.

As her big swaying melons danced over me I took them into my hands and squeezed them hard. She gasped as the brownish milk leaked out from them. This must have taken her to a new level of desperation because she then yanked down on my diaper forcefully until it opened and she was able to plant her furry twat down onto my fully awakened member. She grinned strangely as she slid her cunt up my prick for the first time, leaving it slick with her love hole juice. The scent of her pungent cunt was rising again, filling the bed with all the promise of its undeniable power. It seemed I was going to be her means to pleasure once again.

Her twat rubbed against me just a few more times before she was able to slide me quickly into it with a mere shift of her hips.

"Ahhhh fuck!" I called out as my dick made its surprise entry into her taut, juicy garden.

Now she was in full control as she held me fast inside of her, working her hips like a belly dancer. I grabbed at her ass with both hands but her butt was too big and round to really grip. I hung on the best I could in spite of this, feeling her gluteal muscles flex sharply under my weak fingers as she pushed her determined cunt down over my shaft again and again. The wet force of her twat pulling at my dick seemed unreal as her deep cunt muscles contracted around me. She had found the position she needed, the perfect grinding point that was driving her clit into my pubic bone as her G spot was being massaged by my gland. She started fucking me harder, hopping up and throwing her cunt down over me mindlessly. Her hole started making sloshing sounds around my shaft and before I knew it I was shooting into her. It was that quick. She didn't seem to notice my short, breathless cry of pleasure since her Persian pussy was concentrating on getting its own satisfaction. The will of her cunt had taken over now and at this point anything was possible. She continued to pull me in and out of her pleasure garden slowly, even though my cock was quickly losing its vitality.

She began to




Subtext
Subtext
182 Followers