The Smell of Sex Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,845 Followers

"Now, all I have to do, is lay my skirt on top of you, while you try to please me, safe and sound from any prying eyes. That way if someone comes in, all they will see is me, just sitting here grading papers all by myself."

Laura, was very embarrassed about being in an unlocked room, hidden naked under a desk, pleasuring an older woman, but she was beyond caring about the risk at this point. All of Laura's concentration was centered on her hot, wet, frustrated sex.

As Laura began to service the older woman's pussy, Dr. Adams thought, 'Mmmmm. I've always wondered how those male chauvinist pigs felt when they get some bimbo secretary to get on their knees and give them a blow job.'

'Ahhh fuck! It is only right that a liberated woman such as myself,gets to experience this pleasure. Oh yes, I've waited for this moment for nineteen years and it was worth every minute of it!'

"Ahhh!" Dr. Adams cried; then she looked down and saw that her personal pussy licker was masturbating her clit. "You selfish bitch, concentrate on the job at hand!" The older woman grabbed Laura's hands, put them underneath her ass, then sat on them.

Not being able to pleasure herself until the dominant older lady had been satisfied, motivated Laura to work that much harder. She turned all her attention to the older woman's pussy, working her tongue and lips with enthusiasm as she tried to follow her professor's demanding orders.

"That's it. That's it girl!" Dr. Adams encouraged, "but, flutter your tongue on my clit more. Now go way down and push it in my cunt."

"Oh! Harder you leaky bitch! Suck it now. No-no, that's getting repetitious, front to back . . . *then* side to side."

The demanding woman continually corrected her subservient student and when displeased, she would painfully twist the girl's ear or nipples.

To reward her licker, the older woman would massage the girl's small breasts or run her nylon covered toes on Laura's denuded cunt. In just forty minutes, Laura was licking pussy like she had done it all her life.

'OH GOD!' thought Laura, 'someone's at the door. She tried raised her head, but banged it on the underside of the desktop. Dr. Adams slid her chair further underneath the desk wedging the girl tightly underneath. Laura slid back as far as she could, but it wasn't enough. Finally, she had to squat on the dirty floor, legs held wide by her professor's slightly spread knees.

Now, she found her face pressed tightly between Dr. Adams's thick thighs, held fast by the teacher's dress as it was pulled down over her naked body. She was effectively immobilized and most disconcerting was the wheel of Dr. Adams's chair was embedded neatly in Laura's pussy.

"Oh, it's you Susan. Come on in. Come in and have a seat. Now, what can I do for you?" Dr. Adams said sweetly.

'Oh No! It's Susan Riggs. She's in the sorority I'm pledging.' Laura was horrified. 'She can't find me like this! I'd just die.'

Laura wanted to panic, but all she could do was to stay perfectly motionless staring at the wet matted hair and pink blossomed lips of her teacher's sex, pressed against her cheeks and under her nose. She tried to raise her head off the older woman's pussy, but when she did Laura felt her ear being twisted.

'OH GOD! NO! She can't possibly expect me to do this now!' Laura thought.

But, Dr. Adams was persistent and kept twisting the ear harder and harder. Finally Laura quietly began to lick the parted lips in front of her face.

All the while, the older woman chatted with her future sorority sister as if nothing was out of the ordinary. However, she slid her chair back and forth slightly driving the chair wheel repeatedly into Laura's aroused cunt flesh.

'Damn! I wish that dumb spoiled slut would leave so that I can relieve my frustrations. Hell, who am I kidding, I am the one on my knees servicing an old woman; I'm the dumb spoiled slut," Laura thought, as she worked her tongue over her teacher's crinkled sex bud. Laura concentrated on licking the older woman's pussy without making any sound, while pushing her own cunt into the chair wheel. She lost track of time and the conversation above her. She was jerked back to reality when she felt the chair wheel rudely pulled away from her sex, when Dr. Adams scooted her chair back.

The older woman pulled her dress up and spread her legs wide. She pulled Laura by her ears tightly into her aroused sex.

"Okay she's gone now! Be quick now . . . finish me off my leaky slut!" Dr. Adams demanded.

Laura applied every trick, she had learned in the previous hour. She worked her aching tongue and sore lips over the older woman's large, crinkled, musky sex with a vengeance.

"OH GOD! That's it, you little slut! Make momma cum . . . oh I'm gonna cum so *hard* you lezzie bitch. Oh- oh-oh . . . I'm cummmmminnnnng . . . you're makin' me cum little girl. Lick it all up . . . Don't you dare make a mess."

Part of Laura was horrified by her teacher's language. Especially, calling her a lesbian and calling herself momma, but Laura also found the dirty talk further inflamed her desires.

Her teacher pulled on Laura's ears, mashing the blonde's face into her sex, then as she came she smothered the blonde in her juices. The young girl hungrily drank it all down, then politely began licking and cleaning her Professor's sex as she had been taught earlier, by Goddess Goth.

"Mmmmm . . . that's it. Clean momma off. Wash up my nasty juices with your cute little girlie tongue, you spoiled little bitch. Oh yeah, work off your licks on my pussy you small-titted slut. Ahhhh . . ."

"Stay where you are Laura, while I go and lock the door," Dr. Adams said, as she stood up on trembling legs and locked the door.

"Okay, let's give you your just deserts, baby. Come on, get out from under that desk and . . ." Dr. Adams was interrupted when, in attempting to get out from under the desk, Laura accidentally stuck her head under her teacher's dress. "My -- my -- my, you really love my pussy, don't you?"

Laura quickly pulled the skirt off her head, then stood up. She was humiliated that she was naked and covered in the older woman's shiny juices, while the teacher remained fully dressed.

Dr. Adams grabbed Laura by the arms and guided her body to the desk behind her. "Okay, now I want you to lie down on your back, on top of my desk."

Dr. Adams moved to the back of the desk, and cradling Laura's head, gently eased the girl down until her back was on the desk. "Spread those lean legs for momma, I want your hairless sex facing my chair," Dr. Adams said.

Laura complied, exposing her red, swollen, open sex to her lecherous teacher's scrutiny. Dr. Adams walked back and removed the breast pump from her drawer and sat down between Laura's legs.

"Not good enough, get these legs up out of my way if you want your nasty cum," ordered Dr. Adams, as she pushed Laura's cute little Mary Jane shoes up, forcing her knees onto her under-developed chest. Then, spreading her knees wide, leaving Laura extremely exposed, Dr. Adams applied the modified pump between the girl's red, swollen labia.

"You'll have to help Laurie -- hold on to your ankles so my little angel will be available to me," cooed the professor. Dr. Adams applied the modified breast pump to Laura's swollen sex and turned it all the way up.

When the machine pumped it made a *dzzzt* sound as the young girls pussy was sucked outward into the vacuum and her sweet pussy juices collected in the bottle.

"Does my little girl like having her pussy sucked?" Dr. Adams asked, even though she already knew the answer by the young girl's symptoms.

"Oh yes, ma'am!"

"My nice little baby's cunt is filling the bottle with her nasty cum. What's she going to do with it?" asked the older woman.

"I don't know," Laura said. "OH!" she then exclaimed as she realized what was in the doctor's mind.

"Will my leaky lezzie girl drink up all her girlie cum?"

"Ugh - No p-p-please, don't make me ah-do that."

"I guess, I will just have to take the pump off," Dr. Adams threatened.

"Oh, no please don't ma'am,! I'll d-d-rink it."

"Are you going to be mommy's little lezzie slut?"

"Uh-huh. I'm going to be your little . . ." Laura began tossing her head from side to side, as she began to feel the hot waves of pleasure spread throughout her sex.

"Ahhh . . . lezzie slut.

"I'll eat your p . . ."

"p-p-usssy underneath your desk

"Ahhh . . . I'll let you s-spank my . . .

"naughty ass"

"Oh Fuck! I'm cumming ma'am....oh...oh...oh.....I'm cummmmiiiiinnnng."

Laura spurted her fluids in the slurping machine as she hugged her knees tightly to her chest.

When Dr. Adams removed the breast pump from Laura's red, swollen sex and took off the bottle, it was half full of Laura's sexual secretions. She brought it up to the blonde's gasping mouth as Laura grimaced and turned her head to the side.

Laura, it seemed, was no longer interested in following through on the deal she had committed to in her moment of passion.

"Drink it and be sure to get it all out sweetie, or we will have to go and finish your spanking," lectured the older woman.

Having no choice, Laura opened her mouth and let the horrible woman pour the contents of the bottle into her mouth. She swallowed it all while trying not to gag.

When the bottle was empty, Dr. Adams made Laura lick the remainder of her fluids from the walls of the container.

"Remember, good girls must always clean up their messes Laura.

"Well, I hope you learned some manners and respect today, young lady. Hopefully, this has taught you the importance of following my orders. I'll see you tomorrow, promptly.

"Have a good evening Leaky Laurie."

Slowly, Laura put her skirt over her aching body and having no other option, her very wet, musky, ruined sweater went around her chest, clinging to her small tits. Finally, with her mind in a daze, she left the room to go back to her dorm. It was as if her whole world had been turned upside down. Why, in just two short days, the poor blonde had gone from the uptight, snobbish, prick-teaser her mother had raised her to be, to the biggest lesbian slut on the campus.

"I'll have to talk to Monique! She must step up my treatment . . . *she really must*!" Laura thought, as she entered her dorm.

To be continued . . .

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

Couture
Couture
3,845 Followers
12